Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:58:13 AM

Sell now and you will get eaten by whales.

Hold and you will become a whale

It's easy as that people.

What we are witnessing here is a shift in the balance of power, XC will reign supreme but it will not be without fighting hard.
Don't look at the charts 24/7 just put your XC on cold storage, look at the charts once daily if you really must, but just carry on with your life and don't worry.
In 3-4 weeks XC will redefine the whole landscape of crypto. You will look back at this time laughing.

Like you, I have a lot riding in this, if XC goes to the moon I will have a lot less to worry about. In my opinion it is not a question of "if" but when and I am confident.

Don't worry about the trolls, the fudders and all the people out there that are trying to put XC down. They fear the potential disruptive nature of XC and will do anything to keep it from blooming, in the end they lose.
But fear not, nothing fundamentally has changed, the same aspects of XC that convinced you to invest still stand and are become clearer every second the dev is working on the project.

The fear of loss outweighs the potential of gains, you feel uncomfortable right now I understand. But imagine the feeling in a couple of weeks when you see that you sold at a tremendous loss.
It was clear that this is no "get rich scheme" XC is different, XC is a company rolled out to provide a revolutionary financial service for the digital age. This is the first opportunity since Bitcoin itself to invest in a technology still in it's infancy that will revolutionize the way business is done.

Don't be fooled by the confirmation bias, right now negativists and fudders seem to be in the majority, but only because they scream the loudest. Holders and believers in XC are just waiting for this to blow over and are quietly watching the markets. I am one of them, but I felt I had to get this message out to you.

Stand fast

Springfield
you sound reasonable so you  dont belong here..here is place fro FUD,Moon ,sell and stuff

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:58:28 AM

What we are witnessing here is a shift in the balance of power, XC will reign supreme but it will not be without fighting hard.
Don't look at the charts 24/7 just put your XC on cold storage, look at the charts once daily if you really must, but just carry on with your life and don't worry.
In 3-4 weeks XC will redefine the whole landscape of crypto. You will look back at this time laughing.

Like you, I have a lot riding in this, if XC goes to the moon I will have a lot less to worry about. In my opinion it is not a question of "if" but when and I am confident.

Don't worry about the trolls, the fudders and all the people out there that are trying to put XC down. They fear the potential disruptive nature of XC and will do anything to keep it from blooming, in the end they lose.
But fear not, nothing fundamentally has changed, the same aspects of XC that convinced you to invest still stand and are become clearer every second the dev is working on the project.

The fear of loss outweighs the potential of gains, you feel uncomfortable right now I understand. But imagine the feeling in a couple of weeks when you see that you sold at a tremendous loss.
It was clear that this is no "get rich scheme" XC is different, XC is a company rolled out to provide a revolutionary financial service for the digital age. This is the first opportunity since Bitcoin itself to invest in a technology still in it's infancy that will revolutionize the way business is done.

Don't be fooled by the confirmation bias, right now negativists and fudders seem to be in the majority, but only because they scream the loudest. Holders and believers in XC are just waiting for this to blow over and are quietly watching the markets. I am one of them, but I felt I had to get this message out to you.

Stand fast

Springfield

Honestly, I will probably get hated for saying this by some BUT these alto currencies aren't stocks. Stocks you can hold for years and what you said applies to a stock such as Apple Inc.

However, if there is massive selling there is usually a reason. How many coins that are in a large downtrend end up going back up again? Maybe 2-3.

Look at Aurora Coin, Cinni, WC, BC, or even DOGE. They made so many investors lose at least 50%+ or more of their portfolios.

These coins are only good for shorts trades never for long term holds or investments.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:58:33 AM

Very noobish question here, why is this coin considered very strong and advanced if even the mixing function is not effective as of now?

Is it because the fundamentals of the code are better than the competition?

Or only the intentions?

bump

Because there is an experienced man here, I trust him.
insanedumps

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:59:32 AM

sorry for the capital letters, will not post it anymore. so many troller....

No problem =)

Just be patient , the next month of this coin is going to drag DRK investors.
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:59:47 AM

One thing to notice .

I m going to post FuD on DRK thread because im not worried about the tech of XC

The time is our friend . Tic tac tic tac =)

and +1 for stop capital letters + bold .....

I am actually going to troll them, because I am pissed that they forced Teka to go into a selfmoderated thread, which in this community has always been a red flag.

Lol? no one forced anyone into anything, you keep saying that to yourself. XC ladyboys started trolling DRK thread from the very beginning and look, thread is not moderated still. THere were anoncoin trolls and others and the thread is 1000+ pages strong and not moderated.

Again my question keeps getting ignored:

Any link to a reputable vetting of the code? no?
+1

Yes mindfox reviewed the code and there Is still a bounty for rat4
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:01:03 AM

Why DRK devs are so scare of XC devs? Man, let me invest more.
Wink
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:01:13 AM

One thing to notice .

I am actually going to troll them, because I am pissed that they forced Teka to go into a selfmoderated thread, which in this community has always been a red flag.

Lol? no one forced anyone into anything, you keep saying that to yourself. XC ladyboys started trolling DRK thread from the very beginning and look, thread is not moderated still. THere were anoncoin trolls and others and the thread is 1000+ pages strong and not moderated.

+1

Any chance to a link to his report?
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:02:40 AM

One thing to notice .

+1

Any chance to a link to his report?

In the OP
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:03:52 AM

One thing to notice .

You can do whatever you want, but don't state it publicly anywhere because they will associate you with XC.

They can always check my older posts and will know where I posted and what. I hold a lot of coins. They can find me also supporting FLT, CAIx, Nautilus and everything else which I believe is a decent investment.
kirimona

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:04:00 AM

Don't use our resources for drk.
We use our resouces for xc Smiley
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:06:50 AM

DRK bubble is popping, desperately clinging onto 200k now.... Could be some reality flowing back into this price very soon.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
grimoir

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:07:55 AM

XC to $20
7vpo

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:10:06 AM

This is the whales action.

Bouncing XC price 0,004 on exchange after XCs website and graphical forum topics complete.

Need logo Smiley
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:17:38 AM

This is the whales action.

Bouncing XC price 0,004 on exchange after XCs website and graphical forum topics complete.

Need logo Smiley

this will happen soon when dev do the next update.
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:17:56 AM

Thx greatly for the new thread Teka, awesome job man.  Ok for all those that missed my post in the last few days.  I am a crypto only merchant and I have the bragging rights, hehe at least I believe so, to be the first merchant accepting XC.  To continue to show my support of this project and my excitement for this community.  I will be counting XC as $1 value, until the end of day 5/30  at 11:59pm (mst).  I hope you all love Jerky as much as we do, hehe. Stop on by today,  We will love to have you.  Btw, I will do my best to accomendate those community members that do not live the US.  Just send me an email, which can be found on my site and will work with you on over seas orders.  Again. Thx much Teka for all your great support and hard work. Past on my congrats to the Dev's for a pretty damn awesome launch.   http://bit.ly/XCJERKY
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:18:03 AM

New XC Blockchain Explorer up and running!

Note that the explorer is new tech, unrelated to ABE or other explorers.

It comes with an ever growing list of features, including a rich list with an experimental wallet detection & tagging (currently MintPal is partly tagged).

Tips & Bounties appreciated at XC XJdRh28DizpHKhseGQvcwt1pGVU36qkvJC or BTC 17nsaHHBq6FhwVZ7htTedUPk5CyaRDXdwt to help cover the hosting costs, thanks! Smiley

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:19:09 AM

Stand fast

Springfield

Honestly, I will probably get hated for saying this by some BUT these alto currencies aren't stocks. Stocks you can hold for years and what you said applies to a stock such as Apple Inc.

However, if there is massive selling there is usually a reason. How many coins that are in a large downtrend end up going back up again? Maybe 2-3.

Look at Aurora Coin, Cinni, WC, BC, or even DOGE. They made so many investors lose at least 50%+ or more of their portfolios.

These coins are only good for shorts trades never for long term holds or investments.

Thank you for your reply, I agree that for the past year or so nothing fundamentally revolutionary was brought to the table. Coins were being added to the market, but they sprouted from tunnel vision, they where in a sense copies from Bitcoin with the same basic functionality, they were all just "coins" differing only slightly from the original. This is where XC is different, the XC "coins" are merely a part of a new infrastructure, instead of being the equity itself, they are the vehicle that functions within this infrastructure. The XC coins are at the moment the means by which you can invest in the technology.

I respect your opinion, but try to look beyond "crypto currencies" we have been playing that game for about two years. It was bound to happen that something really revolutionary was being built where the Bitcoin technology was the inspiration and the basis for vast fundamental improvement instead of being cloned.

At this point in time what enticed me to invest is the vision of the developer and his ambition which I wholeheartedly share. I believe it will only be a matter of time before venture capital will get interested in XC.

I welcome anyone to have a civil and respectful discussion.
zauberer

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:19:26 AM

Hello,

I saw this link about hashrates of mining into cryptocurrencies outside of Bitcoin/SHA-256.
http://liteshack.com/?coin=xc

It says people still mine XC when XC should be in POS now.

How is that possible...or what does it mean?

Thanks
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:21:10 AM

New XC Blockchain Explorer up and running!

Note that the explorer is new tech, unrelated to ABE or other explorers.

It comes with an ever growing list of features, including a rich list with an experimental wallet detection & tagging (currently MintPal is partly tagged).

Tips & Bounties appreciated at XC XJdRh28DizpHKhseGQvcwt1pGVU36qkvJC or BTC 17nsaHHBq6FhwVZ7htTedUPk5CyaRDXdwt to help cover the hosting costs, thanks! Smiley

fairglu is the man!
jaft16

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:22:46 AM

XC will bounce back stronger!
Hold!!!
One minute there's a massive sell wall and then it just vanishes. Someone wants this coin to be where it is right now. Funny thing is that Drk is rising now and we are falling but this will shift soon enough.  
 Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: