Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Send cash with bitcoins (+60 000 offices around the world)  (Read 5335 times)
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 01:52:45 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2012, 04:05:13 PM by paraipan

Convert bitcoins to cash and have it sent anywhere in the world
 at more than 60 000 CONTACT offices

Variable fees (5-8%) depending on the funds destination
Global network of more than 100 countries all over the world
Transfers available in USD, Euro and RUR

Some arbitrary limits apply in compliance with AML regulations
Funds will be available in 24-48h excluding weekends
Ability to track the transfer status

Avoid wire transfers to your bank, receive cash at an office nearby
Fast, reliable, cheap

PM or find me on OTC for more info or quotes
I have a positive reputation in the community and my goal is to keep it that way.

edit: If a reasonable demand exist i will consider turning it into a fully fledged service
edit2: minor fixes

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
finway

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 04:06:17 PM

Finally, someone stand out.
Watching.

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 04:54:23 PM

Finally, someone stand out.
Watching.

Thanks  Smiley

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
zer0

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 05:00:30 PM

Any chance you can do Anelik wire as well? Smiley
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 05:40:54 PM

Any chance you can do Anelik wire as well? Smiley

i will look into it, thanks

westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 06:22:00 PM

Saw the title, and thought I'd be able to buy bitcoins by dropping cash off at an office.

Dang. Sad

Still, seems like a useful service; good luck.

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 06:32:48 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2012, 06:46:26 PM by paraipan

Saw the title, and thought I'd be able to buy bitcoins by dropping cash off at an office.

Dang. Sad

lol, i should change that if it's misleading. Dropping cash at an WU or MoneyGram office to buy bitcoins would be good ?

westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 09:03:07 PM

Dang. Sad

lol, i should change that if it's misleading. Dropping cash at an WU or MoneyGram office to buy bitcoins would be good ?

It would be awesome. Forget having to go to Bank of America to use BitInstant through CryptoXChange to deposit into an exchange, make bids and finally withdraw some bitcoins. Being able to drop cash, get coins would bring Bitcoin to the masses.

I'd go so far as to predict: the first person to allow average people to drop $10 cash within a 30-min. drive and get bitcoins within the hour for a reasonable % fee (I'd do it for 10%-25%, myself) across most of the U.S. is going to get rich.

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 09:05:47 PM

Forget having to go to Bank of America to use BitInstant through CryptoXChange to deposit into an exchange, make bids and finally withdraw some bitcoins. Being able to drop cash, get coins would bring Bitcoin to the masses.

How about a website that not only lets you deposit cash and instantly get Bitcoins at any bank in the US...but will get you the best price possible since we have reservers at every exchange.

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 09:17:57 PM

Dang. Sad

It would be awesome. Forget having to go to Bank of America to use BitInstant through CryptoXChange to deposit into an exchange, make bids and finally withdraw some bitcoins. Being able to drop cash, get coins would bring Bitcoin to the masses.

I'd go so far as to predict: the first person to allow average people to drop $10 cash within a 30-min. drive and get bitcoins within the hour for a reasonable % fee (I'd do it for 10%-25%, myself) across most of the U.S. is going to get rich.

I agree that it would be awesome but i'm not trying to make any competition to BitInstant here, awesome service btw, only giving the possibility to cash faster in local fiat. It isn't instant, giving that our current system works that way, but pretty fast and you avoid the high fees you pay when making international wires. It can work in reverse too if you want some bitcoins but you will have to use the same time frame, 24-48h.

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 09:18:38 PM

Forget having to go to Bank of America to use BitInstant through CryptoXChange to deposit into an exchange, make bids and finally withdraw some bitcoins. Being able to drop cash, get coins would bring Bitcoin to the masses.

How about a website that not only lets you deposit cash and instantly get Bitcoins at any bank in the US...but will get you the best price possible since we have reservers at every exchange.

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com

waiting forward to it, cheers Yankee  Cheesy

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 09:41:16 PM

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com

Thanks  Grin You'll be the first to know.

If you do decide to make your system above into something bigger and automated, shoot me a PM and we can integrate it into our system.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 09:43:29 PM

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com

Thanks  Grin You'll be the first to know.

If you do decide to make your system above into something bigger and automated, shoot me a PM and we can integrate it into our system.

You can be sure of that, thanks

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 12:14:51 AM

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com

Will you support other countries too? I am specifically talking about EU here ;-)

Signature space available for rent.
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2012, 12:44:51 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2012, 07:42:32 PM by paraipan

@malevolent do you mind sending Yankee a PM with any question you may have regarding his services ?

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2012, 08:25:41 PM

Give us 3 weeks...

-Charlie,
BitInstant.com

Will you support other countries too? I am specifically talking about EU here ;-)

Hey, I responded to your PM.

We're finishing up EUR deposits over the next month or so.

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 01:54:56 AM

Available and accepting orders

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 02:12:52 PM

Available and accepting orders

Added ability to track the transfer status

sunnankar
Legendary

Activity: 1031

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 07:31:43 PM

BitInstant should get on this. Been very happy with depositing cash to buy bitcoins. Would love to have an automated way to get cash for bitcoins at all these locations worldwide as I travel a ton.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2012, 02:49:24 PM

BitInstant should get on this. Been very happy with depositing cash to buy bitcoins. Would love to have an automated way to get cash for bitcoins at all these locations worldwide as I travel a ton.

I agree, I spoke to Ben and whenever he is ready, we have the tech available to him

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: