Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [796.com] RedStarMining.com - the oldest public mining security [15.0(TH/s)]  (Read 120272 times)
Evolvex

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2012, 01:38:46 AM

Quite a few posts for me to read...

I would of preferred just 2% going to pyramining, had a look at them myself, wasnt sure what I thought of the idea really, hence the smaller amount.

Can see your thinking re the bonus' being put into the investment fund tho. Be a very slow return on the inital investment tho I think. Happy enough tho.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 06:51:50 PM

Quite a few posts for me to read...

I would of preferred just 2% going to pyramining, had a look at them myself, wasnt sure what I thought of the idea really, hence the smaller amount.

Can see your thinking re the bonus' being put into the investment fund tho. Be a very slow return on the inital investment tho I think. Happy enough tho.

OK we'll start off with 2% of the dividend fund being paid into our Pyramining account.  Then as our Pyramining payments start coming in the initial 2% will start getting raised slowly so as not to effect dividend payments too much.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 11:38:28 PM

Our BTC0.10 Pyramining FPGA investment bought us 960.9(KH/s) of mining power and now has made us BTC0.00014743 within 24hrs.  Our BTC0.10 ASIC investment will buy us 69(MH/s) of hashing power once there available.  We only get to keep this hashing power until we've been paid back our initial deposit plus a bonus.  If you want to donate any bitcents to our Pyramining account - 1RsRSss66dbgpNmgSaF68YvaT35ev54S8 - your deposit has to end BTCx.xxxx1111 for the last four decimals to go towards ASIC's.  All other deposits will go into current hardware and start paying out straight away.  If you want to join Pyramining your self then please use one of our referral links - http://pyramining.com/referral/kyrhdepq9 - and - http://pyramining.com/referral/mrga6kts8 - all donations and referrals will benefit RSM financially.

Once we have received our ASIC pre-orders we will be paying 3% of dividends into our Pyramining account.  100% of the money paid into our Pyraming account from dividends will be repaid into dividends with us keeping the bonus to go towards our growth fund.  So please use our referral links and increase our bounus. 

As you can see all funds deducted from dividends to pay into Pyramining will be repaid back out into dividends and with us just keeping the bonus for reinvestment.  That the idea is not actually reducing dividends but is increasing our ASIC reinvestment.  That it makes sense to slowly increase our 3% invested into Pyramining as the payments come in.  As even if we paid in 100% of dividends that we could still pay a full dividend to our shareholders.  Only we'd be getting a bonus of a value of 10% (currently[use our referral links to increase our bonus percentage]) of the amount of the dividend payment fund.

Anyone can login to our Pyramining account and see where were up to by logining in with our Pyramining payment address - 1RsRSss66dbgpNmgSaF68YvaT35ev54S8 - so please donate and/or use our referral links to increase our profits.

Our BTC0.10000000 FPGA deposit has so far made us BTC0.00044088 within forty-eight hours.  Rewards are only paid out in multiples of BTC1.00 but can you see how it makes sense for us to eventually relay all our dividend fund through Pyramining.  As were going to get 100% put in back for dividends plus we'll have our our bonus payments for growth.  Our bonus is currently only at 10% but if you use our referral links you can increase our bonus.  If you want to donate any bitcents to our Pyramining account - 1RsRSss66dbgpNmgSaF68YvaT35ev54S8 - your deposit has to end BTCx.xxxx1111 for the last four decimals to go towards ASIC's.  All other deposits will go into current hardware and start paying out straight away.  If you want to join Pyramining your self then please use one of our referral links - http://pyramining.com/referral/kyrhdepq9 - and - http://pyramining.com/referral/mrga6kts8 - all donations and referrals will benefit RSM financially.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2012, 10:24:14 PM

Our BTC0.10 Pyramining FPGA investment bought us 960.9(KH/s) of mining power and now has made us BTC0.00014743 within 24hrs.  Our BTC0.10 ASIC investment will buy us 69(MH/s) of hashing power once there available.  We only get to keep this hashing power until we've been paid back our initial deposit plus a bonus.  If you want to donate any bitcents to our Pyramining account - 1RsRSss66dbgpNmgSaF68YvaT35ev54S8 - your deposit has to end BTCx.xxxx1111 for the last four decimals to go towards ASIC's.  All other deposits will go into current hardware and start paying out straight away.  If you want to join Pyramining your self then please use one of our referral links - http://pyramining.com/referral/kyrhdepq9 - and - http://pyramining.com/referral/mrga6kts8 - all donations and referrals will benefit RSM financially.

Once we have received our ASIC pre-orders we will be paying 3% of dividends into our Pyramining account.  100% of the money paid into our Pyraming account from dividends will be repaid into dividends with us keeping the bonus to go towards our growth fund.  So please use our referral links and increase our bounus. 

As you can see all funds deducted from dividends to pay into Pyramining will be repaid back out into dividends and with us just keeping the bonus for reinvestment.  That the idea is not actually reducing dividends but is increasing our ASIC reinvestment.  That it makes sense to slowly increase our 3% invested into Pyramining as the payments come in.  As even if we paid in 100% of dividends that we could still pay a full dividend to our shareholders.  Only we'd be getting a bonus of a value of 10% (currently[use our referral links to increase our bonus percentage]) of the amount of the dividend payment fund.

Anyone can login to our Pyramining account and see where were up to by logining in with our Pyramining payment address - 1RsRSss66dbgpNmgSaF68YvaT35ev54S8 - so please donate and/or use our referral links to increase our profits.

Our BTC0.10000000 FPGA deposit has so far made us BTC0.00044088 within forty-eight hours.  Rewards are only paid out in multiples of BTC1.00 but can you see how it makes sense for us to eventually relay all our dividend fund through Pyramining.  As were going to get 100% put in back for dividends plus we'll have our our bonus payments for growth.  Our bonus is currently only at 10% but if you use our referral links you can increase our bonus.  If you want to donate any bitcents to our Pyramining account - 1RsRSss66dbgpNmgSaF68YvaT35ev54S8 - your deposit has to end BTCx.xxxx1111 for the last four decimals to go towards ASIC's.  All other deposits will go into current hardware and start paying out straight away.  If you want to join Pyramining your self then please use one of our referral links - http://pyramining.com/referral/kyrhdepq9 - and - http://pyramining.com/referral/mrga6kts8 - all donations and referrals will benefit RSM financially.

People have been using our referral links and now our bonus payment stands at 60%.  Our new referral links are - http://pyramining.com/referral/pdbkm3gzr - and - http://pyramining.com/referral/mrga6kts8 - As the links get used they get changed.  So if your going to use our referral links or pass them on make sure you check there up to date.  You can always login to our Pyramining account using our Pyramining payment address - 1RsRSss66dbgpNmgSaF68YvaT35ev54S8 - Our BTC0.10000000 Pyramining FPGA payment has made us BTC0.00268261 within four days.  Payments from Pyramining are only paid out in mulitples of BTC1.00 but once we start paying in 2% of our dividend fund into our Pyramining account the payments should start to become regular.

By using our referral links to increase our bonus you are helping RSM to grow.  As even tho 100% paid into our Pyramining account from the dividend fund.  The bonus we receive which is currently at 60% will be used by us towards buying more ASIC hardware.  So if the dividend fund was to pay in BTC100.00 then BTC100.00 would be repaid to the dividend with our BTC60.00 bonus going on purchasing more hardware.

So please use our referral links and pass them on to friends and colleges to increase the growth fund for RSM to purchase more ASIC hardware to increase your dividends.   

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 10:13:44 PM

Some possible good news for shareholders - http://blog.glbse.com/issuers-being-given-shareholder-lists

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 11:47:48 PM

Some possible good news for shareholders - http://blog.glbse.com/issuers-being-given-shareholder-lists

All unclaimed shares will come under my ownership but all dividends from them will be paid into the expansion fund of buying more ASIC's.  As well as the 50% of profits to be paid in to the growth fund of buying more ASIC's to increase profits along with dividends.  Along with me stating that I wish to eventually turn 90% of profits into the growth fund to increase profits along with dividends.  We need an aggressive organic strategy if we are to continue operating in the mid to long term.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 12:26:27 AM

All unclaimed shares will come under my ownership but all dividends from them will be paid into the expansion fund of buying more ASIC's.  As well as the 50% of profits to be paid in to the growth fund of buying more ASIC's to increase profits along with dividends.  Along with me stating that I wish to eventually turn 90% of profits into the growth fund to increase profits along with dividends.  We need an aggressive organic strategy if we are to continue operating in the mid to long term.

We may move to - https://btct.co - so everyone who has put a claim in should receive their shares in the form of an account on that exchange.  All dividens from unclaimed shares will be paid into the growth fund to buy more ASIC's to increase profits and dividends.  So far 50% of profits are going to be paid into the growth fund.  Depending on how fast we grow I will be pushing for the growth fund to be increased up to 90% of profits.  I hope you will all support me increasing the growth fund.  As I see the rapid growth in dividends payments a lot more important than a larger but slowly dwindling dividend payment.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 07:46:25 PM

I'm still not sure if we can go public on btct due to legal reason.  Although unlike Giga everyone who put a claim in will be paid and profit.  If I am forced to do a buyback of any shares then I will pay a minimum of BTC0.60 per share.  So everyone who claimed will receive dividends until they have been paid BTC0.60 per share (eventually).  So everyone who invested doubles up on their investment.  Then after everyone has had their shares are bought the equivalent amount coin worth everyone else who invested dividend would have been apart from my investment will be paid to charity from then on.  These charity payments will be made public.  Although it could take a while to rise the funds for a complete buyback.  That course of action of the buyback is only one course of action for the future of many that I am considering.

k3t3r

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 02, 2012, 01:42:02 PM

sorry i have been away from the forum for a while. how are we proving ownership of share here?
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2012, 01:45:28 PM

sorry i have been away from the forum for a while. how are we proving ownership of share here?

We waiting on the GLBSE like some others.  I only know of six people who definitely invested but now you mention it I do remember seeing you around the thread.

Evolvex

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 09:03:41 PM

Matthew, I dont know k3t3r from adam, however yes I have seen him on the thread and have always taken him to be an invester as well (based purely on stuff he's said) - havent got a clue how many shares tho.

Hopefully GLBSE will release the info everyone needs Smiley. now off to have a look into this btct thingy...

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 10:13:32 PM

I've just received the asset holders list.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 03:54:23 PM

matthew, how is everything going?

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:13:39 PM

i invested to get dividends , not to put into pyramining or other things

I started this company and bought over 250 shares in it out of my own pocket to make bitcoins.  I'd rather have BTC500.00 of dividends over ten years then BTC100 in one year then were bankrupt.  If you don't like our plans to make bitcoin then we are offering to buyback anyones shares for BTC0.41 each first come first served.

We currently have the funds to buy back about 100 shares at BTC0.41 then any more would be bought out of mining profits.  The amount set aside from profits to buy back shares would depend on demand but would be no more than 40% of mining profits.  First come first served in the buy back.

If you are only interested in short term profits then you should know we will be reinvesting 50% of profits into more ASIC hardware.  You should also know that after we have received our third ASIC pre-order that'll be putting forward the motion to save and reinvest up to 90% of profits into new ASIC hardware.  If anyone is only interested in short term gains then maybe they should consider our offer to buy back shares at BTC0.41 each.  This offer is first come first served.

I've just received our first request to buy back 70 shares at BTC0.41 this will be completed after we have received the records from the GLBSE.  All other shareholders should know all shares that are bought back are basically destroyed so any remaining shares increase in value.  For anyone else thinking of selling back there investment then it'll be done on a first come first served basis.  So if you want to sell out then get your requests in as we only have a ~BTC40.00 wallet.  Any more buybacks will be taken from mining profits.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:16:14 PM

I started this company and bought over 250 shares in it out of my own pocket to make bitcoins.  I'd rather have BTC500.00 of dividends over ten years then BTC100 in one year then were bankrupt.  If you don't like our plans to make bitcoin then we are offering to buyback anyones shares for BTC0.41 each first come first served.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:17:11 PM

As RSM has had enough investment to pay for 180(GH/s) of ASIC's and we will soon have all shareholders details.  Then I'm probably going to turn RSM into a private mining Co-Op investors club.  I'll set up a spreadsheet to calculate everyone's dividends and once they reach a threshold of say at least BTC1.00 they will payout to your chosen wallet address.  RSM will still save 50% of profits for growth but will now save 5% of profits to buy back holders shares at BTC0.41 (tho that price is not set in stone yet) so everyone who has invested and wants to now get out and profit can do so.  We will also let people join the private miners Co-OP investment club for a reasonable price.  In the long term I will look at helping RSM shareholders in moving there share (ownership) on to a Open-Transaction servers (if they want to) - (https://github.com/FellowTraveler/Open-Transactions/wiki).

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:18:24 PM

my opinion, best move to cryptostocks , and pay dividends there and have motions there to decide what to do next

I'm not moving to Cryptostocks it will just follow the GLBSE as the same laws apply.  Also senbo you are an anonymous entity so you can't be taken to court and thrown in jail for the legal reasons the GLBSE has had to shut as long you remain anonymous and/or your anonymity remains strong enough.  I am not anonymous and risk being charged for issuing and running an unlicensed security and RSM can't afford to pay for a lawyer to work things out so that I don't get charged with breaking the law. 

So as RSM has had enough seed funding to buy 180(GH/s) of ASIC's and I will soon have shareholder details.  Once the ASIC's arrive at Inaba's we will start paying dividends and offer to buy back shares.  This is not a matter for a motion to decide if I should continue breaking the law or not by running an unlicensed security.  So we are no longer a mining stock, we are just a group of people who have all chipped in together to buy mining equipment and all receive a share of the profits from that. 

We will offer to buy back anyones shares at BTC0.41 but we can only buy back so many at a time.  So first come first served.  As we buy back any share the percentage of ownership for the other shareholders will go up.  We will save up to 5% of profits to buy back shares.  If no one wants to sell there shares back the 5% saving will stop once the wallet for that is worth a certain amount

I will look at people being able to trade there share ownership on Open-Transaction servers once I've figured it all out (so any help appreciated).  What will probably happen on OT with your shares is if you want to trade them you issue your own assets valued against your RSM share ownership.  Which I with sign to prove its not fake.  This is so I am no longer a securities issuer and if you want to trade your own share ownership then you become your own securities issuer.  Open-Transaction servers can be located within both the I2p and/or Tor networks.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 04:28:22 PM

We currently have the funds to buy back about 100 shares at BTC0.41 then any more would be bought out of mining profits.  The amount set aside from profits to buy back shares would depend on demand but would be no more than 40% of mining profits.  First come first served in the buy back.

If you are only interested in short term profits then you should know we will be reinvesting 50% of profits into more ASIC hardware.  You should also know that after we have received our third ASIC pre-order that'll be putting forward the motion to save and reinvest up to 90% of profits into new ASIC hardware.  If anyone is only interested in short term gains then maybe they should consider our offer to buy back shares at BTC0.41 each.  This offer is first come first served.

I've just received our first request to buy back 70 shares at BTC0.41 this will be completed after we have received the records from the GLBSE.  All other shareholders should know all shares that are bought back are basically destroyed so any remaining shares increase in value.  For anyone else thinking of selling back there investment then it'll be done on a first come first served basis.  So if you want to sell out then get your requests in as we only have a ~BTC40.00 wallet.  Any more buybacks will be taken from mining profits.

RSM has BTC34.3989 as BTC10.00001111 was used on the Pyramining ASIC bonus deposit towards the dividend fund.  As discussed to proxy 1% of the dividend fund through Pyramining with this amount slowly increasing.  So the same amount is paid out through the dividend fund had we not invested in Pyramining but with RSM reaping the benefits of the Pyramining payment bonus to be used on the growth fund.

So as I'm sure all other shareholders will agree becauase even tho I don't think BFL are a scam if they were then RSM would still own BTC34.3989 rather than BTC0.00 as we would have paid all our wallet to you HorseRider.  So please wait until the first ASIC has been switched on and/or shipped.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 04:39:10 PM

RSM has BTC34.3989 as BTC10.00001111 was used on the Pyramining ASIC bonus deposit towards the dividend fund.  As discussed to proxy 1% of the dividend fund through Pyramining with this amount slowly increasing.  So the same amount is paid out through the dividend fund had we not invested in Pyramining but with RSM reaping the benefits of the Pyramining payment bonus to be used on the growth fund.

So as I'm sure all other shareholders will agree becauase even tho I don't think BFL are a scam if they were then RSM would still own BTC34.3989 rather than BTC0.00 as we would have paid all our wallet to you HorseRider.  So please wait until the first ASIC has been switched on and/or shipped.

So I either piss you off horserider by making you wait.  Or could possibly leave the company bankrupt if the ASIC's were fake.  I don't personally have that kind of money to buy them personally.  If I did I would have had no need for RSM as I could of just bought my own hardware.

I'm thinking now of listing everyone's shares on btc.co (to ease dividend payments) with the intention of buying them all back with my dividends.

HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:53:23 PM

Matthew,  

I have just quoted your historical post for recording purpose but said nothing. It is you who have make an announcement first. OK, let's talk about. I suggest sincerely for your own good to negotiate this with me, but not force me to take action to put a scammer tag on you.

1. You, the issuer of RSM, offered buying back 100 RSM shares @0.41BTC.
2. We made a deal of buying back 70 RSM shares @0.41 BTC according to your offer.
3. Now you destroy the buy back agreement between us.

That is so simple. No excuses would be accepted. You destroyed agreement

There are unfairness in this buying back deal, however, I thought that you buy back the share out of your own pocket. I though you must have more information and confidence about the RSM, so that you thought 0.41 is still cheap to buy it back, and the premium would give you good credit over the community.

Now, you said the buy-back money is out of RSM. So, at the very beginning, you made a decision to damage the RSM's shareholder value to make yourself feel good. Don't forget, buy back at premium is the excuse you use to invest into pryming.com.

It is your own decision to make that buying back offer. And you, the controller of RSM, have made RSM buying back the shares. lf you think your offer damaged the RSM, then you should take responsibility.

Matthew, you have 24 hours to think about everything before I post all this on the SCAM board. I suggest you to negotiate with me.  I have offered you to buy back the share without premium right now, which is quite fair. Do not try to defend yourself publicly. You will lose and get a scammer tag, as you destroy the agreements so clearly. We have all the PM recorded.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: