Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [796.com] RedStarMining.com - the oldest public mining security [15.0(TH/s)]  (Read 120272 times)
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:00:59 AM

BFL have now shipped July 3rd 2012 SC's and our first pre-order was made on July 7th 2012.  They're also now taking pre-orders for a new 600(GH/s)@28nm device for $4,680 and for now we still have our 25% discount voucher off our next order (not just device).

Start mining ignore the discount for now.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bziubek

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:46:17 AM

Start mining ignore the discount for now.

+1
Apostle

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:07:06 PM

Hopefully we will be mining soon. And very hopefully KNC will not slip or at least not as bad as BFL.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:13:10 PM

Hopefully we will be mining soon. And very hopefully KNC will not slip or at least not as bad as BFL.

So far, so good. According to the latest post from knc, they are still on track. See recent update regarding why they chose to keep the case small and simple - I personally disagreed with this design, but if it's keeping them on track to ship on time, then I'm all for it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=170332.msg2965120#msg2965120

ft73

Activity: 564
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:09:52 PM

this.
Apostle

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:12:05 AM

Thank you for post Canth. was a good read and a good explanation from KNC.
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 12:45:05 PM

As Canth is hosting our two KNC's I see it fair for him to be put on the RSM payroll.  He'll receive up to a maximum of 20% of the salaries fund.  The only other member of staff ATM apart from me is Evlovex who designed and maintains our spreadsheet.  As per the contract I can hire and sack who ever I feel I need too.  Although large investors or a group of smaller investors can call for a motion to sack a staff member even if I don't want to sack them.  As all salaries are deducted from the same 5% of profits allocated for salaries meaning my share goes down the more staff I employ.  Which I don't mind as the more staff we employ the stronger the management of RSM is so therefore is our productivity and growth.  The salaries are not due to start being paid until after a months hashing on our third BFL SC.  Which now looks like it will may even come after our second KNC Jupiter is delivered maybe at this rate.

On other news yesterday BFL shipped July 4th 2012 SC's while our first pre-order was made on July 7th 2012.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:38:50 PM

New KNC update, looks good and no news of any delays yet.  So hopefully our first >=400(GH/s)@28nm device will ship on time next month - https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-30

chalbersma

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 04:10:17 PM

New KNC update, looks good and no news of any delays yet.  So hopefully our first >=400(GH/s)@28nm device will ship on time next month - https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-30

Should we bet on whether the BFL or KNC delievers first. At least either way we win.
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 09:40:49 PM

Welcome to KCmocolo (Netsolus),

We have received notice from BFL that your unit(s) are ready for pickup.
As this is outside of our normal pick up schedule, the unit(s) will be picked up Tuesday afternoon.
They will be delivered to our burn in and holding facility, and brought online within 24 hours.

Please take this opportunity to ensure that we have your pool and worker information to streamline the install process and get you mining as quickly as possible.

Please note we will have the system online mining for you for several days at the burn in center to ensure that there are not hardware issues. Once we get past the infantile failure period of about week, we will need to take a maintenance window and move the unit to the final rack where it will live.

Thanks for coloing your BFL unit with us.

Your Support Team

Nathan Runyon

Netsolus: Data Services you can Trust

At current difficulty this single SC will make us BTC0.59 a day, or BTC4.16 a week or up to BTC18.05 over thirty days.  I'll pencil the first dividend for either October 1st/September 31st or the day we pay a full months hosting fee.  We just need to finally decide on what the bonus dividend should be before we start the 90% reinvestment.  I think we last settled on 50:50 that would probably mean a dividend of around BTC0.00013476 per share on the 27th of September.  Although our other two SC's or the first KNC could come online before then.

chalbersma

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 03:22:05 AM

As this is outside of our normal pick up schedule, the unit(s) will be picked up Tuesday afternoon.
They will be delivered to our burn in and holding facility, and brought online within 24 hours.

Please take this opportunity to ensure that we have your pool and worker information to streamline the install process and get you mining as quickly as possible.

Please note we will have the system online mining for you for several days at the burn in center to ensure that there are not hardware issues. Once we get past the infantile failure period of about week, we will need to take a maintenance window and move the unit to the final rack where it will live.

Your Support Team

Nathan Runyon

At current difficulty this single SC will make us BTC0.59 a day, or BTC4.16 a week or up to BTC18.05 over thirty days.  I'll pencil the first dividend for either October 1st/September 31st or the day we pay a full months hosting fee.  We just need to finally decide on what the bonus dividend should be before we start the 90% reinvestment.  I think we last settled on 50:50 that would probably mean a dividend of around BTC0.00013476 per share on the 27th of September.  Although our other two SC's or the first KNC could come online before then.

As nice as the bonus sounds to the immediate pocketbook. Re-investment at the full rate seems almost necessary to establish a decent position in the market.
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 11:25:15 AM

Your Support Team

Nathan Runyon

As nice as the bonus sounds to the immediate pocketbook. Re-investment at the full rate seems almost necessary to establish a decent position in the market.

Well that would have to be decided by motion as the bonus dividend was decided on a year ago.  Although I will abstain from the motion with my personal holdings.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2013, 01:17:03 PM

The motion on the first dividend is up, please use your vote.  Also I would like to donate 50% of February's dividend fund to bitcoin and bitcoin friendly related charities to celebrate RSM's second birthday.  It's too early for a motion on that and I may put it up in January to be decided.  What are investors opinions on that.  The charities that come to mind are those in my sig, plus I2p, the I2p bitcoin-qt patch, BitcoinX, the Open Transactions project and possibly the Bitcoin Foundation.

stslimited

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:23:27 PM

really difficult to get filled on any decent size position with this issue. Maybe I should sell puts instead, at least I could earn something if the price doesn't decrease
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2013, 09:03:10 PM

really difficult to get filled on any decent size position with this issue. Maybe I should sell puts instead, at least I could earn something if the price doesn't decrease

The market is severely depressed by the eleven months of delays with no equipment.  Now the equipment is starting to ship and a monthly dividend to start I expect liquidity to improve greatly.

stslimited

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 09:23:25 PM

The market is severely depressed by the eleven months of delays with no equipment.  Now the equipment is starting to ship and a monthly dividend to start I expect liquidity to improve greatly.

yeah I was trying to buy at certain prices, could only get a small position going
chalbersma

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 02:59:42 PM

Well that would have to be decided by motion as the bonus dividend was decided on a year ago.  Although I will abstain from the motion with my personal holdings.

Looks like the motion is going to pass. Looking forward to bonus divs Smiley.
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:35:18 PM

For anyone interested this is our BTC deposit address from the pool - 1KMLjhgjGLxZTJT5TSWxV2HCZHBqpDEpa1 - and this is our NMC address from the pool - N8XMdFabAavv8gW2Bg4j5c9Vh8s44bCtsC -  As our first SC comes online tomorrow you can view the payments we're receiving.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 11:10:58 AM

For anyone interested this is our BTC deposit address from the pool - 1KMLjhgjGLxZTJT5TSWxV2HCZHBqpDEpa1 - and this is our NMC address from the pool - N8XMdFabAavv8gW2Bg4j5c9Vh8s44bCtsC -  As our first SC comes online tomorrow you can view the payments we're receiving.

It's been a right mess about trying top get this SC hosted.  I've been dealing with three different companies who are all not very good communicators.  They did say it was ready last Friday but could not pick it up until Tuesday.  Even tho I asked to pay for priority pick up.  I've now paid for the first months hosting out of my own money so RSM owes me the BTC1.10 I sent to the RSM wallet.  Tho the bill only came to $95 so the change is in the RSM wallet.  When I paid the Bitpay invoice I received no email confirmation from the hoster's or login details.  I have emailed support with our invoice number and they have our pool details.  Tho they never asked for any back up pools.  Which makes me think with all these delays that they are mining on it.  The only good thing about this hosting is its only a one month rolling contract.  Canth  our mining operator has offered to host the BFL's as well and he thinks it'll only cost about $40 a month per SC in electric.  While the hoster's are charging $95 a month per SC.  Although I was maybe thinking of putting up a motion to sell our BFL's once our second KNC Jupiter is hashing.  To put towards another KNC Jupiter order and KNC should be shipping next day by then.  So it may be easier to sell them at the hoster's possibly.  9am office hours at the hoster's in Kansas is at 3pm BST / 2pm UTC/GMT.  So I'll ask Canth to call them when there office is open as he's chief our mining operator and states side too.

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 11:13:27 AM

For anyone interested this is our BTC deposit address from the pool - 1KMLjhgjGLxZTJT5TSWxV2HCZHBqpDEpa1 - and this is our NMC address from the pool - N8XMdFabAavv8gW2Bg4j5c9Vh8s44bCtsC -  As our first SC comes online tomorrow you can view the payments we're receiving.

It's been a right mess about trying top get this SC hosted.  I've been dealing with three different companies who are all not very good communicators.  They did say it was ready last Friday but could not pick it up until Tuesday.  Even tho I asked to pay for priority pick up.  I've now paid for the first months hosting out of my own money so RSM owes me the BTC1.10 I sent to the RSM wallet.  Tho the bill only came to $95 so the change is in the RSM wallet.  When I paid the Bitpay invoice I received no email confirmation from the hoster's or login details.  I have emailed support with our invoice number and they have our pool details.  Tho they never asked for any back up pools.  Which makes me think with all these delays that they are mining on it.  The only good thing about this hosting is its only a one month rolling contract.  Canth  our mining operator has offered to host the BFL's as well and he thinks it'll only cost about $40 a month per SC in electric.  While the hoster's are charging $95 a month per SC.  Although I was maybe thinking of putting up a motion to sell our BFL's once our second KNC Jupiter is hashing.  To put towards another KNC Jupiter order and KNC should be shipping next day by then.  So it may be easier to sell them at the hoster's possibly.  9am office hours at the hoster's in Kansas is at 3pm BST / 2pm UTC/GMT.  So I'll ask Canth to call them when there office is open as he's chief our mining operator and states side too.

Email just received -

Matthew,

I will pass along your communications to management once they arrive for the day and they will let you know if there is anything else required to get started.

Thanks

Your Support Team

Tony Nelson

So hopefully we should start hashing any time after 3pm BST / 2pm UTC/GMT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: