Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIN88.ME - BITCOIN DICE | LOTTO | RPSLS  (Read 119894 times)
aljunking

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:45:33 PM

Been playing on here the past few days. Been having a good time. Smiley

Did you make a deposit? Smiley

Do you have somw tricks that you can impart with me sir?

I have some tricks. Its called bet more, win more. Smiley Got it?   Grin Grin

Lol...I love that trick Champ..
Let me try that..

Is this Sarcasm? lol
Do you think skill is used in playing dice?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:53:46 PM

Nah it is luck only. Good karma and prayers may help though (if you believe in that). Smiley

Champ92

Activity: 112

☯YIN YANG KING☯

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:59:33 PM

Nah it is luck only. Good karma and prayers may help though (if you believe in that). Smiley

You cannot say its plain luck.

How about doing martingale? ONe should have some strat to do that.  Wink Wink

Bonez0r

Activity: 141
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:02:14 PM

Why do some people in chat using their native language?

I mean are they not aware that the site caters the whole world and the universal language is English?

I mean its useless if they do that everytime.

Maybe thats because the site caters to one or 2 countries, more than all the countries.

How do you know that they cater only in 2 countries?
As far as I know, there are various nationalities playing in Win88

I know a Sri Lankan, Loasian, Nepalese, Thai, Swede, Korean etc...

I am Dutch and I play in Win88..

does it really matter?

Well if the majority of the players are speaking the same language, admin could create another chat room for those players.

That would be a lot. Smiley
English is the universal language. We should all try to speak it so that we can understand each other.
Not everyone has had English in school. If next year the 'universal language' would be a Chinese language, would you stay silent on the internet because you don't know the language? Or would you seek out people who speak the same language you do and chat with them? Besides, there's always google translate if you want to know what they say.
Dannie
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:03:20 PM

Well statistically speaking, martingale gives you a lower chance to double your balance than a simple x2 bet. Smiley

elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:04:55 PM

Well statistically speaking, martingale gives you a lower chance to double your balance than a simple x2 bet. Smiley
ststistically? i think that depends on your balance and base bet size doesnt it? it would be great if you could share your statistics
Bonez0r

Activity: 141
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:05:23 PM

How about doing martingale? ONe should have some strat to do that.  Wink Wink
Even Martingale is luck based. You can make a profit, but if you keep playing you will lose it all eventually. I'm speaking from experience Sad

(meanwhile, my withdrawal has been stuck on 'requested' for 5 days now)
Champ92

☯YIN YANG KING☯

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:07:19 PM

ststistically? i think that depends on your balance and base bet size doesnt it? it would be great if you could share your statistics

Correct.. If you just know what youre doing.. you can use martingale as your advantage.

Dannie
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:10:32 PM

Correct.. If you just know what youre doing.. you can use martingale as your advantage.

Playing dice is a negative EV event. The more you wager, the more negative your EV is.
And with martingale, you are going to wager a lot but to increase your balance very slowly.

Champ92

☯YIN YANG KING☯

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:13:45 PM

How about doing martingale? ONe should have some strat to do that.  Wink Wink

Playing dice is a negative EV event. The more you wager, the more negative your EV is.
And with martingale, you are going to wager a lot but to increase your balance very slowly.

That if you dont know how to stop when you are winning.

omnidoge

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:30:23 PM

Why not settle down that you need both luck and start to win?
Dannie
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:35:06 PM

Even if you have a lower target, say increasing your initial balance by 10%, martingale still provides a lower success chance than a simple x1.1 bet.

I am not persuading you to stop using martingale, but IMHO it is not a good way of gambling based on my calculation.

Champ92

☯YIN YANG KING☯

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:59:30 AM

Even if you have a lower target, say increasing your initial balance by 10%, martingale still provides a lower success chance than a simple x1.1 bet.

I am not persuading you to stop using martingale, but IMHO it is not a good way of gambling based on my calculation.

What if you martingale on 5 rolls with 0.1BTC bet? Will that be good?

DaveSaldana123

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

A.K.A The Black Marvel

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:26:04 AM

Why not settle down that you need both luck and start to win?

Because you can't do that. Eventually you will bet again. Smiley It all depends on control.

nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:49:23 AM

I think one can win more if they put in a good strategy+ money management.. it would work only temporarily though..so cant bank on it for the long haul.
DaveSaldana123

A.K.A The Black Marvel

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:06:36 AM

I think one can win more if they put in a good strategy+ money management.. it would work only temporarily though..so cant bank on it for the long haul.

Correct. Martingale is not all bad.

fredthegambler

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:14:30 AM

Self control. that you will need. For gambkinh success
DaveSaldana123

A.K.A The Black Marvel

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:24:00 AM

lol your self control. Everybody trades that for Bitcoin/money

tinkersay

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:26:26 PM

lol your self control. Everybody trades that for Bitcoin/money

When you bet.. stop worrying about money and just enjoy
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:28:52 PM

not bad unless you bust
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: