Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:37:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts.  (Read 28051 times)
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:34:48 PM

I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A UNIT TO REVIEW AND WILL UPLOAD INFORMATION AND VIDEO ON THE UNIT WHEN IT ARRIVES

Also can you cut the off topic crap from the thread please. I would advise making a thread for you lot to bicker in. It doesn't need to spill all over the rest of the forum.

Regards, Beastlymac
I will stop "bickering" with pleasure as soon the person stop attac me and technobit.
Otherwise this will become  are where only "bickery" judgments will exsist Wink
Best

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
taipo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Kia ora!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:56:22 PM

I HAVE BEEN OFFERED A UNIT TO REVIEW AND WILL UPLOAD INFORMATION AND VIDEO ON THE UNIT WHEN IT ARRIVES

Also can you cut the off topic crap from the thread please. I would advise making a thread for you lot to bicker in. It doesn't need to spill all over the rest of the forum.

Regards, Beastlymac
I will stop "bickering" with pleasure as soon the person stop attac me and technobit.
Otherwise this will become  are where only "bickery" judgments will exsist Wink
Best

Most miners only give a crap about three things, 1. does a given manufacturer deliver on time, 2. does the miner work as claimed, 3. is the price/hash/power usage right

Get 3 ticks and the mining people will love you forever, fail on the first two and your name will be shit like Butterflylabs....Forever!

The proper way to assess this is to allow feedback from both the testers - and those risk takers who dive in first and buy from a new manufacturer/reseller, then make your own judgement from there. If you are a tester and receive a free machine that turns out to be a piece of crap, then its no loss to you, if you are a first in risk taker and the same happens, well, your loss, you knew the risks.

You and all those others that appear to be in competition to the OP of this thread, are not doing yourself or your business any favours by acting in this manner - people will think you're a dick, and therefore your business gets tarred with the same brush. Let this process run, and if the miner or company turns out to be straight up, then so be it, good for them, however if they turn out to be crap, then we can both join in a concerted symphony of lambastment and drive their business into mining hell where they can rot alongside BFL, not based on some bullshit about IP addresses, or javascript used on some webpage of theirs, but based on solid evidence.

Support the two platforms essential to protecting the identities of whistleblowers. Both accept bitcoin donations.
https://globaleaks.org - GlobalLeaks ( btc: see http://goo.gl/D5wM0L )
http://goo.gl/sZg2RN  - SecureDrop: whistleblower submission system
drico

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:59:47 PM

which chip is included in the scrypt miner ?
btc_uzr

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

let's have some fun

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:27:07 PM

Regards, Beastlymac

For real ?
Nice if there's another vendor Smiley

The somehow amateurish index.html, recently bought web domain and gmail account for business correspondence still have a bad taste when considering that there's frequently scam popping up and improving.

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 04:53:40 AM

I'd call this scam.

You have to turn on javascript and cookies support in browser to visit this site.
Для посещения этого сайта необходима поддержка javacript и cookies Вашим браузером
ddos-guard.net

Code:
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; " />
<script>
    document.cookie='_ddn_intercept_2_=78d6c565aa60b49611178f582e3a01dd; max-age=604800; path=/';
    var nc = function() {return document.cookie.indexOf('_ddn_intercept_2_=78d6c565aa60b49611178f582e3a01dd')==-1;};
    var w = function() {document.body.innerHTML = document.getElementsByTagName('noscript')[0].textContent;};
    if (!window.opera) {
        if (!nc()) {window.location.reload(true);}
        var r = function() {if (nc()) w();};
    } else {
        var r = function () {
            if (!nc()) {window.location.reload(true);}
            else {w();}
        }
    }
</script>
</head>
<body onload="r()">
<noscript>You have to turn on javascript and cookies support in browser to visit this site.<br/>
Для пoceщeния этoгo caйтa нeoбxoдимa пoддepжкa javacript и cookies Baшим бpayзepoм<br/>
<a href="http://ddos-guard.net">ddos-guard.net</a>
</noscript>
</body>
</html>

Code:
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: JONATHAN BARLOW
Registrant Organization: MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Registrant Street: 15 DEERHILL
Registrant City: TAMWORTH
Registrant State/Province: NA
Registrant Postal Code: B77 4PA
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.1827438008
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.5555555555
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: ADMIN@MINERTECHNOLOGIES.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: JONATHAN BARLOW
Admin Organization: MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Admin Street: 15 DEERHILL
Admin City: TAMWORTH
Admin State/Province: NA
Admin Postal Code: B77 4PA
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.1827438008
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.5555555555
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: ADMIN@MINERTECHNOLOGIES.COM
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: JONATHAN BARLOW
Tech Organization: MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Tech Street: 15 DEERHILL
Tech City: TAMWORTH
Tech State/Province: NA
Tech Postal Code: B77 4PA
Tech Country: GB
Tech Phone: +44.1827438008
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.5555555555
Tech Fax Ext:

What are the odds?: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jonathan-barlow/7/3b/7b9
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 05:05:02 AM

No need to make yourself a fool before not knowing the real situation, okay? If you will keep posting here, we will start posting on your thread and asking why in CEBE your server was empty. We were there.

We had talk with Dreamchips about our cooperation and we were ready to sign with them for 100k chips.

Our previous chip designer sent us only 70% of chips we ordered and scammed us, we are still negotiating with them about refund. So we started searching for another partner. Before telling here that we are scam prove that you have some working devices, we are selling cloud contracts every day and we have already loyal customers and they get earnings daily from us.

For other readers I suggest to come back here in 1 week and see real proof of our working devices and users which receive earnings from us daily.

Looks like you fucked up big time, bud. Caught in a lie, then compounded your problem by alienating your already dwindling customer base via threatening them. Are you sure you're not from Bulgaria?

Is this some kind of jealousy?  We can resend our conversation with Dreamchips to anyone who are interested. minertehcnologies@gmail.com just mail me here with request.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 05:10:46 AM

Care to show some proof of the 100k chips order?

Refund from scammers? Hard to have them both.

What mining equipment are you using for your cloud contracts?

Im waiting for answer now from dreamchips, I don't believe they will ruin their reputation by saying we are not making business with them. If I will not receive answer in 6 hours, I will give all asked information about our deal with them.

Our old chip designer have lawsuit from us, so I guess we will get the money from them which they owe.

For cloud mining we are using our servers which are displayed in main page.

From being from the UK, your English seems be of Eastern Europe. Even the lower class in GB don't say "making business" oppose to "doing business". Also, it's "If I don't receive an answer in 6 hours," oppose to "If I will not receive answer in 6 hours,".

And, what the heck is this?: Our old chip designer have lawsuit from us,...

Yous not British, boy!
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:22:26 AM

Im waiting for answer now from dreamchips, I don't believe they will ruin their reputation by saying we are not making business with them. If I will not receive answer in 6 hours, I will give all asked information about our deal with them.

Our old chip designer have lawsuit from us, so I guess we will get the money from them which they owe.

From being from the UK, your English seems be of Eastern Europe. Even the lower class in GB don't say "making business" oppose to "doing business". Also, it's "If I don't receive an answer in 6 hours," oppose to "If I will not receive answer in 6 hours,".

Yous not British, boy!

I just went to the site to order a MTCH1 miner which is in stock by the looks of it and the order now button goes to "https://minertechnologies.com/minertechnologies.com" and it's the same for the MTCH2 miner. This looks like a website made by kslaughter. Stupid scams.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 06:52:32 AM

Yous not British, boy!

I just went to the site to order a MTCH1 miner which is in stock by the looks of it and the order now button goes to "https://minertechnologies.com/minertechnologies.com" and it's the same for the MTCH2 miner. This looks like a website made by kslaughter. Stupid scams.

There you go again with your fuzzy logic! Probably got it from some fuzzy paedo-bear. All kidding aside (maybe not), did you happen to try ordering their FuzzyMach1?

Actual image on their website.

Seems like a fuzzy wet dream. Speaking of dream, guess what's still up: https://minertechnologies.com/about-us

Welcome to the website of MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED selling bitcoin and other crypto currency mining servers with Asic chips.

Today we offer our comprehensive solution for the extraction of Bitcoin currency. We are selling Bitcoin mining servers with ASIC chips. Nowadays simple computers, and your graphics cards dont give results in mining Bitcoin currency. In an era of evolving technology you need to use a robust hardware to start making money on Bitcoin. We are accepting Pre-Orders for Litecoin, dogecoin mining server, which will be shipped out at the end of July.

Our innovative solutions based on the ASIC module will allow you to start making money on the mining of Bitcoin currency. Only our store offers professional equipment, which will meet 100% of your expectations. We are fully legitimate sales company. The satisfaction of our customers is the best endorsement of our credibility. Our main partner designing asic chips is Dream Chip Technologies GmbH. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our offer and take advantage of the services offered by us.

After reading the above, anybody who orders from them gets exactly what they deserve, thus don't come crying to us when product doesn't arrive, for you've been warned by more than one person on this forum. Sadly, these guys are going all out and advertising all over the the place. Only if they spent more time on the copy above to at least come across more legit, but like they say in the Bitcoin World: Time is Money. Ergo, don't spend time on the small stuff, when a purdy website, with a fuzzy pic, and a lie (or two, or...) should suffice.
MinerTechnologies (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 07:15:27 AM

Please contact Dreamchips yourself - jens.benndorf [at] dreamchip.de and ask them about our talk now. Smarty pants Smiley

We will still be ordering from them, only they didn't allow us to add them in partners, since we didn't yet sign.

We are still thinking to add previous partner there, even tho we are against their bad services.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:16:59 AM

MTCH1
Minimum Speed - 2.2 TH/s
Price - 5500 $ (Shipping out July 05-15)
Total Power consumption - 1200W

[/b]
MTCH2
Minimum Speed - 3.0 TH/s
Price - 6950 $ (Shipping out July 10-25)
Total Power consumption - 1900W

Asic Scrypt Miner 28nm chip
6500 $
200 MH/s
Power Supply Not-Included (1200 W)
4 Low noise fans
RJ45 10/100 Ethernet port
Web-based interface
Pre-order - Shipping out - August 5th-12th  2014

Will ask so is the first shipping date July 05 2015
The second shipping date is July 10 (25?) Not sure what that means
And is the third unit preorder currently with Shipping out between Aug 5 and 12th

MinerTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 08:22:26 AM

MTCH1
Minimum Speed - 2.2 TH/s

[/b]
MTCH2
Minimum Speed - 3.0 TH/s

6500 $
200 MH/s
4 Low noise fans
Web-based interface

And is the third unit preorder currently with Shipping out between Aug 5 and 12th

First one -July 5-15th 2014.
Second  - July 10-25th 2014.

Third one - August 5-12th  2014
EternalWingsofGod

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:26:55 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 08:42:13 AM by EternalWingsofGod

Payments
For orders you can pay by credit card VISA / Mastercard, using Perfect Money electronic currency or via Bitcoin (Bitpay). If you have money in other wallet or bank account, let us know and we will do our best to accept your preferred payment option.

Please feel free to answer us any questions, we are here to support our clients and answer their questions.

That was fast thanks for the quick reply, I have a followup question I noted it says you accept Bitcoin via Bitpay
I was wondering if you are listed in the directory and what to search for or if it will be listed in the future.
To help people find your company and mining products
https://bitpay.com/directory#/#search

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:28:17 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 09:14:46 AM by xstr8guy

Yous not British, boy!

The most shocking thing about this post isn't the revelation that this might be a scam. It's that British people still refer to their less educated folks as the "lower class".

Disturbing.
MinerTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 08:35:51 AM

I just went to the site to order a MTCH1 miner which is in stock by the looks of it and the order now button goes to "https://minertechnologies.com/minertechnologies.com" and it's the same for the MTCH2 miner.

Thank you for noticing. Fixed.
MinerTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 08:40:41 AM

That was fast thanks for the quick reply, I have a followup question I noted it says you accept Bitcoin via Bitpay
I was wondering if you are listed in the directory and where to search for it and how comprehensive is that list

We just applied there for public listing, didn't know about this feature. You will be able to find us there by writing MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED in few hours.

EternalWingsofGod

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:45:13 AM

I was wondering if you are listed in the directory and where to search for it and how comprehensive is that list

We just applied there for public listing, didn't know about this feature. You will be able to find us there by writing MINER TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED in few hours.

Thanks I edited that previous post to phrase it a bit better but you got to it fast
Throws in one more regarding the video presentation and demo from your May 31st post what is the present status of it and when can we expect to see the units in action.

We are working on video presentation as well. Stay tuned.

MinerTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 08:48:21 AM

We will publish 2 videos, one will be professionally made in studio, other will be just to see how our mining servers work and their power. We will upload them this week.   Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 08:57:44 AM

Payments
For orders you can pay by credit card VISA / Mastercard, using Perfect Money electronic currency or via Bitcoin (Bitpay). If you have money in other wallet or bank account, let us know and we will do our best to accept your preferred payment option.

Please feel free to answer us any questions, we are here to support our clients and answer their questions.

I was wondering if you are listed in the directory and what to search for or if it will be listed in the future.
To help people find your company and mining products

More proof this is a scam. More proof coming.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:08:13 AM

MTCH1
Minimum Speed - 2.2 TH/s

[/b]
MTCH2
Minimum Speed - 3.0 TH/s

6500 $
200 MH/s
4 Low noise fans
Web-based interface

First one -July 5-15th 2014.
Second  - July 10-25th 2014.

Third one - August 5-12th  2014

So you can get a 28nm chip and have miners ready in under 1 month? That's news to me. I thought 28nm chips need AT LEAST 2 months for production.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: