Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you rather:...  (Read 2049 times)
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:06:00 AM

the obvious answer.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:25:19 PM

Would you rather: Make a lot of money doing a job that makes you miserable or barely make ends meet doing something you love? Thoughts?

Well, I would choose to make a lot of money doing a job that makes me miserable... because once I earn a good amount of money, I will be able to buy happiness as well as love..
noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:39:22 PM

I would always choose to do something I love rather than struggling in something I hate...I might earn less money but will be happy and content deep down..
I am not the one getting in the rat race for money and loosing my life...

umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:50:45 PM

I would rather make a lot of money making other people miserable Cheesy No really, I would rather do something for the "greater good" something that benefits society and improves the quality of life, than something of little social value like selling stocks. Sorry Gordon Gekko, greed is not good!! I think that was a mistake...when avarice was no longer considered a sin!!

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:11:06 PM

Would you rather: Make a lot of money doing a job that makes you miserable or barely make ends meet doing something you love? Thoughts?

Well, I would choose to make a lot of money doing a job that makes me miserable... because once I earn a good amount of money, I will be able to buy happiness as well as love..
I once read a very enlightening post online. The post said 'There is always a way to make a lot of money doing what you love. You just have to figure it out.'

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trader001

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:18:34 PM

Rather have a job I love that can make end meet.

Money can buy pretty much anything but happiness.
Rigon

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:20:19 PM

I would always choose to do something I love rather than struggling in something I hate...I might earn less money but will be happy and content deep down..
"People who have the opinion that money cannot buy happiness actually don't know where to shop..."

This is a very famous quote and I agree to it completely... Money can happiness indirectly.. If you have money.. you can indulge in various things and fulfill your desires, otherwise you just learn to be content..
sana8410 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:34:29 PM

Probably 50/50. That would be the best solution for me.
Ideally, it would be nice to make a lot of money doing something that you love....Although, it does seem more like a trade off these days ...

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
noviapriani

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:44:05 PM

Probably 50/50. That would be the best solution for me.
Ideally, it would be nice to make a lot of money doing something that you love....Although, it does seem more like a trade off these days ...
Why not make lots of money, then after you have the money saved up, use that money to do what you love?
LOL it is a good idea. And if you know how to invest, you can always retire early!

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:49:00 PM

I can't imagine doing something I don't love. I like to feel like I'm working towards my passion and actually building something meaningful in society.

Even if I have to risk starving, it'll be okay because you only get one life. Don't waste it living someone else's.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
noviapriani

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:57:28 PM

"People who have the opinion that money cannot buy happiness actually don't know where to shop..."

This is a very famous quote and I agree to it completely... Money can happiness indirectly.. If you have money.. you can indulge in various things and fulfill your desires, otherwise you just learn to be content..
Well, few years back even I had this notion that one should do what he loves, but then its not necessary that he is going to be successful always... Love and money are two different things which seldom go together..

umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:09:07 PM

I can't imagine doing something I don't love. I like to feel like I'm working towards my passion and actually building something meaningful in society.

Even if I have to risk starving, it'll be okay because you only get one life. Don't waste it living someone else's.
Right zolace..

can't imagine too..Do something that we don't want to do can make me feel sick n going crazy..

Wake up at morning, go to work n at evening come back to home then go to sleep..

There no meaning in this life if going like that .

Rigon

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:13:07 PM

So, I just gotta figure out how to make money sitting on my couch watching TV.....and I'm set for life!!! It truly is what I love to do Smiley
sana8410 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:20:26 PM

So, I just gotta figure out how to make money sitting on my couch watching TV.....and I'm set for life!!! It truly is what I love to do Smiley
There are people doing that already. lol they start online blogs and write reviews for TV shows. You can also write articles about TV shows on review sites and get paid per article or sometimes they pay you for each thousand view!

There is also an app where you can make $$ watching Tv. I don't think it's enough to 'make a living off' but it's still something. Cheesy

http://hubpages.com/hub/Make-Money-Watch...s-and-Tips

You can also answer tv related quizzes and surveys and get paid for it!

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Bubbles06

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:38:05 PM

Barely make ends meat and it's not even close.

The hardest part is finding something you love though. I don't think that's easy at all. Finding something that interests me for a short while is not hard. But something that I truly love and want to spend my life doing? Not so easy to find.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:48:58 PM

I'd prefer to barely make ends meet doing something I love, but it's a bit more complex than that. What if you can't make ends meet that way? Tongue

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:09:11 PM

I left a job that was highly paid, to run a bitcoin farm, and so far i dont regret my choice.
Profits are alot smaller than i thought, but i make it up by doing more btc-related stuff.
On a positive side, im with my family most of the day
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:14:23 PM

I have friends that are struggling to "make it" in entertainment -- music, acting. They say "don't quit your day job" for a reason. Tongue

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:52:48 AM

Depends at what stage of life you asked me.  If I was single and not dating I would choose to be happy and be broke.

Now I have a family and whenever I plan my income and spending I'm not thinking about my needs usually.  My family gives me happiness - job is just a means to keep them.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:04:16 AM

Give me happiness every time. You don't need a lot of money if you spend it wisely.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: