Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:02:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (c ͡|Q ͜ʖ ͡o) [ANN][OPC] OPEC Coin POS stage, 2% per month. TipBot here!  (Read 110714 times)
ShibecoinSucks

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:06:09 AM

I think the goal of this coin is absolutely absurd.....if anyone did some research they would find that there are laws that OPEC oil must be traded in U.S dollars, granted there are plenty of special interests that would like to see this changed to a different currency, but why would anyone choose this? I would like to see a plan on how this grand idea will be implemented......or this is just another coin trying to jump into a market that anything new and flashy gets popular........people are stupid......but i dont think they are THIS stupid

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:07:32 AM

Why would oil companies pick OPEC over any other coin, specifically the better and more known ones? What does OPEC offer that other coins don't?

ITS X13, its your choice to mine it or not, features can be added later - You could point your GPU's at litecoin or DOGE  and make a loss anyway.

Right now I don't see any unique features, let alone features that might cater to the oil industry.

You need to look past the end of your nose.

Maybe come up with a credit card that you can use to pay with opecs at the gas stations, I dunno.

How would that be unique?

Or add anonymity, as I'm sure most of the elitist in the oil industry would want to make anonymous transactions for one reason or anther.

This can be added later

Right now, it's just a regular pos coin. Your focus is 1opec=1barell of oil, but it should be to try to make this coin better.

Yes, 99% of coins now are POW/POS coins. or they are given away via Airdrop. How else can we mine? Give me a unique idea?!

I really want to invest, but I can't find a good reason to invest atm (also its being dumped to oblivion..multipools might be obliterating this coin to the grave).

Don't see any reason not to invest in this coin, is so cheap at the moment what are you going to lose? 0.05 of a bitcoin? That's not going to save your life now or next year is it?

Are you kidding me? Do you really think those responses will make anybody willing to invest even buy 1 coin? Let the dev answer please. You did this same thing with pink coin and I dumped all my coins at 70sats and prob wont invest in that coin again.

This thread isn't about pinkcoin but Im happy to speak with you on the pinkcoin thread any time.

So....

Don't see any reason not to invest in this coin, is so cheap at the moment what are you going to lose? 0.05 of a bitcoin? That's not going to save your life now or next year is it?

Sorry if that's a big deal to you, I hope things get better for you soon.

It's those arrogant subtle undertones from salesmen that deter would be customers to buy their product. Although you're not the dev, you are clearly not helping the cause. Learn how to speak to would be investors.
I don't care about 0.05 btc just like I dont care about how much it is i have to lose..investors care about how much they can make and right now i dont see how i can make a successful investment. Instead of giving a reasonable sale pitch on why the coin will succeed, you gave arrogant responses and then tell me I should invest because "its so cheap at the moment what are you going to lose." Some of us have a lot of money riding in these crypto investments and if you are not going to give a courteous response and be more professional, please keep quiet.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:24:49 AM

here's the thing. We have all these scamcoins going down on a daily basis and people are getting really tired of it, including myself. But here is this guy working hard and being as transparent as possible trying to get his goals dialed in and move forward. Even if this seems like a lofty goal, these are the kind of people we should be encouraging, not attacking them. I watched the same thing happen with another coin, you know which coin that was? Darkcoin. Same type of people saying the same type of things and look at DRK now. If you have nothing to offer but your pissing and moaning cynical nonsense than go back to your groundbreaking CINNICOIN. What professional in any line of work but baking is going to use cinnicoin? Obviously you are a brilliant big time investor who can spot a clear winner from across the globe so maybe you should get back to it. Thank you for your input. We value your opinion. Have a nice day.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:27:47 AM

I think the goal of this coin is absolutely absurd.....if anyone did some research they would find that there are laws that OPEC oil must be traded in U.S dollars, granted there are plenty of special interests that would like to see this changed to a different currency, but why would anyone choose this? I would like to see a plan on how this grand idea will be implemented......or this is just another coin trying to jump into a market that anything new and flashy gets popular........people are stupid......but i dont think they are THIS stupid

another genius has graced us with his wisdom...
kaliostro

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:33:44 AM

why people specially sell so cheap? they are stupid or wish buy cheap coins? 1.7 btc and price will be 1000
cryptoholic11

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:39:28 AM

here's the thing. We have all these scamcoins going down on a daily basis and people are getting really tired of it, including myself. But here is this guy working hard and being as transparent as possible trying to get his goals dialed in and move forward. Even if this seems like a lofty goal, these are the kind of people we should be encouraging, not attacking them. I watched the same thing happen with another coin, you know which coin that was? Darkcoin. Same type of people saying the same type of things and look at DRK now. If you have nothing to offer but your pissing and moaning cynical nonsense than go back to your groundbreaking CINNICOIN. What professional in any line of work but baking is going to use cinnicoin? Obviously you are a brilliant big time investor who can spot a clear winner from across the globe so maybe you should get back to it. Thank you for your input. We value your opinion. Have a nice day.
Ive made enough where I don't have to post my address in my signature in the hopes people send me free coins. Talk to me next month about cinnicoin. I wasn't pissing and moaning. I was trying to get some input from this 'wonderful' community on why I should invest, because I don't see much on the table, but I could be wrong. So, instead of giving constructive advice, I get attacked. So be it. You sound like heavy bagholders protecting your investment. In any case, thanks for the advice, wish this coin the bet of luck, it's going to need it. Take care.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:42:23 AM

Why would oil companies pick OPEC over any other coin, specifically the better and more known ones? What does OPEC offer that other coins don't?

ITS X13, its your choice to mine it or not, features can be added later - You could point your GPU's at litecoin or DOGE  and make a loss anyway.

Right now I don't see any unique features, let alone features that might cater to the oil industry.

You need to look past the end of your nose.

Maybe come up with a credit card that you can use to pay with opecs at the gas stations, I dunno.

How would that be unique?

Or add anonymity, as I'm sure most of the elitist in the oil industry would want to make anonymous transactions for one reason or anther.

This can be added later

Right now, it's just a regular pos coin. Your focus is 1opec=1barell of oil, but it should be to try to make this coin better.

Yes, 99% of coins now are POW/POS coins. or they are given away via Airdrop. How else can we mine? Give me a unique idea?!

I really want to invest, but I can't find a good reason to invest atm (also its being dumped to oblivion..multipools might be obliterating this coin to the grave).

Are you kidding me? Do you really think those responses will make anybody willing to invest even buy 1 coin? Let the dev answer please. You did this same thing with pink coin and I dumped all my coins at 70sats and prob wont invest in that coin again.

This thread isn't about pinkcoin but Im happy to speak with you on the pinkcoin thread any time.

So....

Sorry if that's a big deal to you, I hope things get better for you soon.

It's those arrogant subtle undertones from salesmen that deter would be customers to buy their product. Although you're not the dev, you are clearly not helping the cause. Learn how to speak to would be investors.
I don't care about 0.05 btc just like I dont care about how much it is i have to lose..investors care about how much they can make and right now i dont see how i can make a successful investment. Instead of giving a reasonable sale pitch on why the coin will succeed, you gave arrogant responses and then tell me I should invest because "its so cheap at the moment what are you going to lose." Some of us have a lot of money riding in these crypto investments and if you are not going to give a courteous response and be more professional, please keep quiet.

We all have time and money invested in Crypto.
With regards to how I speak, I don't think I was arrogant. That's your assumption. How you translate the way I type could be simply "lost in translation" ie. see past the end of your nose

If you want to be an investor you should choose the coin on its own merits, not on what I say. I don't know what your beef was with Pinkcoin but Im allowed an opinion as much as you and I certainly wont "keep quiet".

Wind your neck in! As we say here.
Yea it was a misunderstanding G, my apologies.

beauge

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:46:53 AM

why people specially sell so cheap? they are stupid or wish buy cheap coins? 1.7 btc and price will be 1000

It's not necessarily people but automated processes spawned by multipools and the some unsuspecting panicked newcomers.

OPC: oTuojQSqvJekxFDW49JqWmhaoVJvhhQX35
zoriak

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:54:01 AM

Grin

http://i60.tinypic.com/xlkllz.jpg
beauge

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:57:52 AM

@cryptoholic11 I think the point DG is trying to put across is that the dev  is clearly open to and, indeed, engaged the community for ideas. At no point has there been any suggestion that this is a turnkey investment. It's a big ambitious idea but its more than just a coin. There is plenty of innovation about and there is plenty of stale pop up fly by night scumcoins. We can always incorporate  the innovations such as XC anonymity, such is the joy of open source. Whilst we will indeed benefit by technical innovation there is plenty of that about. This coin differs from many others in that it has a plan. Its not attacking any other coin, they have their place, it's targeting a specific niche and investors that understand and appreciate that direction.

OPC: oTuojQSqvJekxFDW49JqWmhaoVJvhhQX35
icezer0z

Activity: 144
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:08:20 AM

It's not necessarily people but automated processes spawned by multipools and the some unsuspecting panicked newcomers.
Dont feel bad, I spent quite a bit and bought in at .00008 lol then again at like .000005 now its .00000197
I'm holding...

oknast

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:22:21 AM

Dont feel bad, I spent quite a bit and bought in at .00008 lol then again at like .000005 now its .00000197
I'm holding...

I`ll hold too!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:33:21 AM

that's exactly what it is. If you look at when Trademybit added this coin you will see the systematic dumping shortly after. Can you guys imagine how alts would be doing if they didn't have the constant pressure from multipools keeping the price down?
OPEC Coin Dev (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:53:52 AM

Quoted off the FREEBIESCOIN FORUM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.msg7139075#msg7139075

Unfortunately it appears as though we've been had. That's why I predominantly trade on 'real' exchanges, not shady pieces of shit. My 3.3 mill freeb and .06 BTC is gone, but I still have my original million staking in the wallet. hopefully they become worth something I guess.

Sharex has gone, lost a fraction of a BTC there.

DEV. Can we remove all the SHAREX Voting crap from the OP...?

Sharex joined the elite group of scamming bastards.

removed it
thanks for the info, didn't know they ran off with money
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:56:08 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 12:18:39 PM by scorpio18

http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info/ is up and running!

Stratum connection example:
Difficulty Vardiff

sgminer.exe -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3039 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

./minerd -a X13 -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3039 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

SPREAD THE HASH

Hermann1337
Legendary

Activity: 1003
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:21:22 AM

nice to see so many buys in orderbook of bittrex
BlackB

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:35:04 AM

Yes its looking good.

OPEC Coin Dev (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:07:28 AM

Awesome work! Added to the original post
Thanks!
BlackB

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:01:30 AM

LOL some folks will start thinking damn i should bought some coins when i had the good price to buy.

Smiley  love this coin already.

maybe we should put together some folks and think about a good strategy ?
OPEC Coin Dev (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:11:32 AM

that's exactly what it is. If you look at when Trademybit added this coin you will see the systematic dumping shortly after. Can you guys imagine how alts would be doing if they didn't have the constant pressure from multipools keeping the price down?
Yes, you are right. We pushed to be listed on Bittrex as soon as possible so that the coin would allude to bigger audience, however this created multipools dumping risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: