Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (c ͡|Q ͜ʖ ͡o) [ANN][OPC] OPEC Coin POS stage, 2% per month. TipBot here!  (Read 110712 times)
conf

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:21:57 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/middle-east-investment-bank-bitcoin-ignite-regional-e-commerce/
..."Bitcoin could improve oil trade" ... < nah, better > OPC could improve oil trade  Grin
Nice news!?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiddy

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:39:39 PM

opec?about the oil?interesting,lol
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:35:26 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#OPC
kaliostro

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:42:18 AM

i think that OPEC is dead like and DEV, another pump and dump
Icardi09

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:09:59 PM

another dead coin after pump-dump scheme
this coin has more potential than another dead coin
too bad i still have thousand of this coin Sad
went to exchange and shock after saw its price Sad
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:29:07 AM

even though the dev is a dickface, i'll never sell. 

the last process running on my aws as they shut it down will be OPC staking more barrels of oil

if the iraqi's ever win the lotto i'll buy all your coins and shit in a golden toilet

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:33:53 AM

another dead coin after pump-dump scheme
this coin has more potential than another dead coin
too bad i still have thousand of this coin Sad
went to exchange and shock after saw its price Sad

Price is too low atm , its good that I sold them at right time .
kaliostro

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:25:59 PM

OPEC added on coinmarketcap.com
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:36:07 PM

elixir

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:13:25 PM

OPEC added on coinmarketcap.com

wow thats good news.  Cheesy

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
nifeleki

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:23:00 PM

back to 100sat.... :/
elixir

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:48:49 PM

prophette

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:01:00 AM

Hi all, I'm prophette. I strongly believe the oil-US Dollar system would collapse just as the collapse of Bretton Woods system in the 1970s. So I fully support OpecCoin. I have made donation to OPC blockchain website to thank for their efforts and commitments. Please donate, everybody!

Date: 2014/6/28 09:09
To: 1MoWrpf4DjLiL1ALtE6WAAPfHj1aZt38CE
Debit: -0.04 BTC
Net amount: -0.04 BTC
Transaction ID: 167e2824f9c50a3d12b93d6ee20f7da6d720b90b0f67be826be62a9cc7e81e94

To know more about me, you can go to my thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=468765.msg5173614#msg5173614
It dawned on MtGox's traders. Then they initiated class actions against MtGox at several places around the globe and MtGox was forced to close later on.
beauge

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:10:21 AM

Ok guys, I hope we've had some fun and perhaps maybe some time to think about my previously mentioned pseudo-offer. I'm going to take this post to lay my cards out on the table.

If there is still interest in this coin I would like to propose that I take control over development of the core client. As previously stated I am not a professional programmer, I am a Unix/Linux systems administrator by trade and do a little bit of scripting and coding as a result of my line of work. I do know a couple of people that can assist with high level code issues and I'm happy to keep the code base hosted through github moving forward.

To begin I do not foresee any immediate change in direction other than possible updating the source to merge in appropriate upstream changes. In a perfect world we could have perhaps done away with the original developers pre-mine block but as that has already been distributed some, I don't think it would be fair to those whom have earned their rewards to have them vanish as a result of the original developers untimely departure.

I would like to see this coin flourish and to do so we will indeed need to evolve and implement new features. As previously stated, I believe there is more than enough innovation taking place within the Crypto community which we can incorporate into the OPEC Coin codebase as these technologies advance and prove themselves within their current ecosystems.

I will not hide behind any curtains, I will disclose my name and I will be upfront and honest. I will involve our community and if and when changes are made it will be up to a community vote on how and when those changes are implemented. Suggestions and ideas are all welcome.

I can't promise to always be available. I have a wife, two daughters and work life to balance but ANY free time I do have will be put towards turning this Coin and community into a well oiled machine. If you, the investors would like to have me, I'll get stuck in. I'll leave it up to you all to have your say.

Who am I ? https://www.linkedin.com/in/beaudh

OPC: oTuojQSqvJekxFDW49JqWmhaoVJvhhQX35
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:13:49 AM

Any news about dev?
elixir

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:32:35 AM

Ok guys, I hope we've had some fun and perhaps maybe some time to think about my previously mentioned pseudo-offer. I'm going to take this post to lay my cards out on the table.

If there is still interest in this coin I would like to propose that I take control over development of the core client. As previously stated I am not a professional programmer, I am a Unix/Linux systems administrator by trade and do a little bit of scripting and coding as a result of my line of work. I do know a couple of people that can assist with high level code issues and I'm happy to keep the code base hosted through github moving forward.

To begin I do not foresee any immediate change in direction other than possible updating the source to merge in appropriate upstream changes. In a perfect world we could have perhaps done away with the original developers pre-mine block but as that has already been distributed some, I don't think it would be fair to those whom have earned their rewards to have them vanish as a result of the original developers untimely departure.

I would like to see this coin flourish and to do so we will indeed need to evolve and implement new features. As previously stated, I believe there is more than enough innovation taking place within the Crypto community which we can incorporate into the OPEC Coin codebase as these technologies advance and prove themselves within their current ecosystems.

I will not hide behind any curtains, I will disclose my name and I will be upfront and honest. I will involve our community and if and when changes are made it will be up to a community vote on how and when those changes are implemented. Suggestions and ideas are all welcome.

I can't promise to always be available. I have a wife, two daughters and work life to balance but ANY free time I do have will be put towards turning this Coin and community into a well oiled machine. If you, the investors would like to have me, I'll get stuck in. I'll leave it up to you all to have your say.

great news Beau, i'm 100% behind this coin.  Cheesy

elixir

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:37:30 AM

as opec coin is now on http://coinmarketcap.com/ i'm curious to know what is needed from a coin to get listed here.  Huh

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:39:58 AM

as opec coin is now on http://coinmarketcap.com/ i'm curious to know what is needed from a coin to get listed here.  Huh

Criteria for a coin to be added:
Must be a cryptocurrency
Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).

If you would like to request to add a coin, please fill out the request form with ALL required fields.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.0

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:17:57 PM

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:25:34 PM

Somebody is proposing to turn this coin arroun and nobody is supporting. I think if there is interest in thiscoin we should support as a new dev . Look at korecoin there is new and the coin rise 10x in value. Please people letsupport this guy!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: