Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: artforz and coblee gpu mining litecoin since the start?  (Read 32573 times)
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 08:41:15 AM

I mean that this topic is associated with this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SboyoievYU

Bet is still open, yet there is bias for mtrlt having the miner. Is the source posted yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 01:33:08 PM

If anything about mrlt's code is true to the SC norm, it will be released late; it will be glamorously called open source, but won't be open; and will be nothing but a rework of somebody else's work.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 10:30:55 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2012, 11:32:19 AM by Balthazar

Once I read the CH's messages about thousands of modifications in solidcoin, and this project very interested me. I've downloaded the source code and a well-studied it. What should I say ... Yes, It's true. There are thousands of meaningless changes, and the creation of work visibility. Applause. Roll Eyes
CoinHunter (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 12:32:21 PM

Goes to show where the best developers are... working at SolidCoin.

http://solidcoin.info/reaper.html

"GPU resistant" . Nice work artforz and coblee, fooled your few fans for some months. Reaper gets 200KH/s on a 5830 . artfoz and coblee went around telling people gpu mining was impossible because they only got 9KH/s on a 6870.... believable with hindsight?

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 01:05:19 PM

"GPU resistant" . Nice work artforz and coblee, fooled your few fans for some months. Reaper gets 200KH/s on a 5830 . artfoz and coblee went around telling people gpu mining was impossible because they only got 9KH/s on a 6870.... believable with hindsight?
Yeah that's why usually no one has heard of them.
So who are these "best developers"
Seriously I had heard of NONE of them until this thread was posted about someone referred to as "mtrlt"

As for running a windows executable written by some solidcoin unknown with no source code released - I'll wait until someone else tries that
(I wouldn't want to infect my kids computer ... ... I use linux)

Though I will add yet again - I was the first to suggest that GPU should be able to handle scrypt with the small settings used.

And lastly - yeah that amazing new word you've never heard of - "decompiler" - come on man - upgrade to at least ... the 90's Smiley
Why not just release the source.
If someone actually did give a shit about the program existing they'd just decompile it anyway.
Or is the source just do fucking crappy that it's best hidden away?
Hell I don't write the best looking code in the world, but it certainly isn't so shitty that I'm scared to let others see any of it.
... and why does the executable have the text "bitcoin" in it?

And ... why is it doing something that cgminer does and no other miner does in the CL compiling code ... ... ... ... ...

And I hope that "Copyright (c) 1992-2004 by P.J. Plauger, licensed by Dinkumware, Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED."
wasn't pirated and you have the rights to distribute it ...

... and since I know little about windows specific code, why does it try to get administrator privileges?

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Stokkie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 01:54:24 PM

Doesn't work:

Kernel build not successful: -46
2012-02-29 14:53:44 Error: Error creating OpenCL kernel
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 02:06:01 PM

Doesn't work:

I believe the demo will only work on 5800 and 6900 series cards. Maybe others will work. mtrlt needs to release the opencl source instead of binaries to get most cards working good.

I think someone has now managed to get 250KH/s on a 5830 overclocked.

Stokkie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 02:11:24 PM

Doesn't work:

I believe the demo will only work on 5800 and 6900 series cards. Maybe others will work. mtrlt needs to release the opencl source instead of binaries to get most cards working good.

I think someone has now managed to get 250KH/s on a 5830 overclocked.

Where is the evidence?
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 02:15:03 PM

Where is the evidence?

Download and see for yourself, or ask someone with one of those cards to verify. Why do you want screenshots when you can get actual results at pools right now?

illpoet

Activity: 341

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 02:39:38 PM

somebody mentioned chocolate gold coins those are my favorite. 

Tym's Get Rich Slow scheme: plse send .00001 to
btc: 1DKRaNUnMQkeby6Dk1d8e6fRczSrTEhd8p ltc: LV4Udu7x9aLs28MoMCzsvVGKJbSmrHESnt
thank you.
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 02:49:22 PM

Shut the fuck up you son of a bitch. Did it ever cross your fucking mind that not everyone is as arrogant and as greedy as you? Just because Artforz or cobble have calculated it was unprofitable (never said impossible..) to GPU mine scrypt doesnt make them liars, does it?
If he decided its not worth it based on his previous calculations i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt give it a second thought.. you on the other hand seem to be working on it for months.. no wait, not you.. just yet another of your puppets.. you can claim of course the results _again_ for yourself.

Now please do as all a favor and put that diarrhea that you normally call "Ideas, benefits to human kind...etc" where it belongs and no longer into these forums..
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 02:58:12 PM

Shut the fuck up you son of a bitch. Did it ever cross your fucking mind that not everyone is as arrogant and as greedy as you? Just because Artforz or cobble have calculated it was unprofitable (never said impossible..) to GPU mine scrypt doesnt make them liars, does it?

Touch a nerve did I? So you believe artforz, a guy who has attacked other chains in the past and kept his bitcoin gpu miner to himself for some time is all of a sudden "reliable" ? Yeah, you seem intelligent.

A guy that withheld a gpu miner in the past then goes to design a new coin (tenebrix which is what Litecoin is based on), then told people it wasn't GPU mineable when in fact it was..... yeah... believable.. that is, if you're a teenager living in your moms basement getting upset at "arrogant" people on the internetz.

you on the other hand seem to be working on it for months.. no wait, not you.. just yet another of your puppets.. you can claim of course the results _again_ for yourself.

Yes the evil SolidCoin crew, releasing things to the public for free. Oh the travesty of it all! If only we could be like you.. doing nothing, hiding GPU Miners from the public whilst you scam them out of Bitcoins.

Nachtwind

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 03:12:05 PM

Touch a nerve did I?
Quite a while ago already.. your constant... well... just reading you here gets on my nerves already..
I just wishe'd i would know which COinhunter is speaking this time...

So you believe artforz,
Yes.

a guy who has attacked other chains in the past
Touched a nerve, did he?

and kept his bitcoin gpu miner to himself for some time is all of a sudden "reliable" ?
Yes. Mining is a competition and he won it. You could say the same about the Reaper miner.. but you cant claim Artforz had some gpu miner if you dont have any evidence.. see the difference?

Yeah, you seem intelligent.
Mate, you dont know me, so dont pass judgement...

A guy that withheld a gpu miner in the past then goes to design a new coin (tenebrix which is what Litecoin is based on), then told people it wasn't GPU mineable when in fact it was..... yeah... believable.
So.. how long did it take your slaves to create that miner? When did Litecoin start? Yes, a few months? Really? Now that sounds profitable to spend months on such a tool... I think Artforz knew what he was saying back then.. and even if it was not correct (i still havent seen proof and wont open something pre compiled from the "evil sc crew") it doesnt mean he lied. I still wonder about YOUR intelligence.. you still seem not to understand the difference..

Yes the evil SolidCoin crew, releasing things to the public for free.
And for the first time it was not just copied (i suppose), congratulations. If it now was open source everyone would be happy.

Oh the travesty of it all! If only we could be like you.. doing nothing, hiding GPU Miners from the public whilst you scam them out of Bitcoins.
Now i am part of this show as well? Or do you mean all Bitcoining people here? Anyway, please make any proof first that there IS a GPU miner for LTC that Artforz and cobblee use, THEN please accuse them doing that. Just claiming there is a miner that was created after months by one of your puppets is no proof for one developed by artforz whatsoever.. but i guess you will fail yet again on understanding this simple thought.
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 03:17:00 PM

Has anyone been able to confirm the claim? My rigs are in a different continent and I can't install Windows on them right now.
shakti

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 03:31:33 PM

Has anyone been able to confirm the claim? My rigs are in a different continent and I can't install Windows on them right now.
Some people used it already, it gives 360 kh/s on 6970 stock settings.
well the comunication part isn't well coded it gets a lot of stales aswell but it works.

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 03:41:04 PM

So.. how long did it take your slaves to create that miner? When did Litecoin start? Yes, a few months? Really? Now that sounds profitable to spend months on such a tool... I think Artforz knew what he was saying back then.. and even if it was not correct (i still havent seen proof and wont open something pre compiled from the "evil sc crew") it doesnt mean he lied. I still wonder about YOUR intelligence.. you still seem not to understand the difference..

Took mtrlt about 4 hours for the first build which got about 250KH on a 6990. A few more days and it was near a MH. So months no.... he just didn't want to release it after it was announced because of the teenagers and trolls like yourself that said he was lying and insulted him in other ways.

This culture of continually belittling others and denigrating people just because you don't agree with something is quite a horrible character trait you have, you likely aren't very popular at all in the real world if you act like this after someone does something for FREE. He offers the community something that he spent time doing and the best you can muster up is "Shut the fuck up". I know you must be only a teenager and lack life experience but you have a horrible personality.

Just claiming there is a miner that was created after months by one of your puppets is no proof for one developed by artforz whatsoever.. but i guess you will fail yet again on understanding this simple thought.

I'm claiming it because it seems obvious to me. If I had proof I doubt you would believe me, just like with this miner. Either way , believe what you want, you obviously are a bitter and illogical person. If only you had any talent, maybe someone could later criticize something you do for others for free.

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 03:55:03 PM

There is no GPU LTC Miner

A lot of the CH Sock Puppies claim to have seen it, vouch for it but not one can provide a screen shot, video or link. Twenty plus people have downloaded and no one can post it?

As far as Coinhunter, his credibility speaks for itself  Tongue

As bad as Coinhunter despises Coblee and Litecoin, if he had a GPU miner that would essentially destroy Litecoin he would release it ASAP. Solidcoin is that desperate to gain status.

Bottom Line: This is a Solidcoin fabricated lie.

LOL, quoted for posterity. Old BitcoinExpress with his never knowing what is going on and the telling of porkies.... ah Smiley

shakti

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 04:14:10 PM

Some people used it already, it gives 360 kh/s on 6970 stock settings.
well the comunication part isn't well coded it gets a lot of stales aswell but it works.

A lot of the CH Sock Puppies claim to have seen it, vouch for it but not one can provide a screen shot, video or link. Twenty plus people have downloaded and no one can post it?

As far as Coinhunter, his credibility speaks for itself  Tongue

As bad as Coinhunter despises Coblee and Litecoin, if he had a GPU miner that would essentially destroy Litecoin he would release it ASAP. Solidcoin is that desperate to gain status.

Well i don't like Solidcoin's politic and i'm sure not "pupie" or supporter of it, we just tested thing from this link :

Nachtwind

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 04:18:00 PM

Took mtrlt about 4 hours for the first build which got about 250KH on a 6990. A few more days and it was near a MH. So months no.... he just didn't want to release it after it was announced because of the teenagers and trolls like yourself that said he was lying and insulted him in other ways.
Yeah... the logic of this statement just strikes me.. If people insult me for not having proof for my claims i simply keep every everidence for myself...

This culture of continually belittling others and denigrating people just because you don't agree with something is quite a horrible character trait you have,
I dont agree with you... but i dont belittle you because of it. I just say that i dont trust the word of Coinhunter (whichever it is today) due to the fact that coinhunter needs multiple personas handling the nick AND already (the real Solidcoin creator..) has a history of spreading false information. Not to mention the episode of removing copyright from files..

you likely aren't very popular at all in the real world if you act like this after someone does something for FREE.
In real world noone offers anything for free.. there is always a catch to it... anyway, as you dont know me in RL i would ask you not to draw such conclusions. Might answer the other way arround: Someone telling lies and claiming other peoples work for himself (proven) cannot be very popular either.. he might even be called a criminal under certain circumstances.

He offers the community something that he spent time doing and the best you can muster up is "Shut the fuck up".
I havent so far seen any proof of that it is working besides some binaries i wont open. A source code (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_code) would be something to base a new opinion on. So far i can only hardly say its better than what i linked a few pages back.

I know you must be only a teenager and lack life experience but you have a horrible personality.
If i hadnt said "son of a bitch" i could now complain about your habit to go low when arguments run out. Wish i hadnt said it before so i wont complain about that horrible character trait of yours.

I'm claiming it because it seems obvious to me.
See the discussions about the "Dick" botnet. It was obvious to a lot of persons (including me) that you were running a botnet still you denied all relations to it to the day (luckily some botnet herder was less denying than you..)

If I had proof I doubt you would believe me, just like with this miner.
Bring up some proof and i am pretty sure that if it is legit i can believe you. I think you havent yet understand the difference between those believers (on both sides) and people who THINK about what they say before they say it. Your puppets will agree to everything you say, some BTC puppets will always stand on the opposing side.. but once you show me a working miner, plus the sourcecode i will believe you (about the miner). The part about Artforz having one is a whole different story - but with proof i will believe you also this.. but as there is no evidence but only some claims that beautifully fit your personality of just throwing some shit, phrases and accusations on people i wont believe you anything.

Either way , believe what you want, you obviously are a bitter and illogical person.
Bitter? Maybe when it comes to Solidcoin... Illogical? Nah... I dont think so. DId i already meantion you have a terrible habit of getting personal and low when you run out of arguments?

If only you had any talent,
Terrible dejavu... something about character traits, getting low, arguments.. you know what i mean, dont you?

maybe someone could later criticize something you do for others for free.
Yeah, please do so. Critics are a good way to improve stuff. I would suggest you have a look at virtualminer.eu for a start. Thats the current BTC project i am doing besides one that is not yet ready for release. So feel free to visit the page and play arround a bit to start critizising it (then again in its own thread please).
shakti

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 04:30:49 PM

As far as Coinhunter, his credibility speaks for itself  Tongue

LOL, quoted for posterity. Old BitcoinExpress with his never knowing what is going on and the telling of porkies.... ah Smiley

Coblee said it's GPU hostilie, well it is but not that much ... he said aswell he believes mrlt could have it as he talked to him.
Why do you say he was lying?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: