Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: artforz and coblee gpu mining litecoin since the start?  (Read 32573 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 04:34:17 AM

You married your mom? How sweet is that?!?!  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 04:40:48 AM

1/10

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
CoinHunter (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 04:42:07 AM

Psy is the Trig of the Soiledcoin sockpuppets.

At least I'm not a frustrated 41 year old single guy who lives in his moms' basement playing computer games all day. Go suck bitchcoinexpress' dick.

No, I won't let you suck mine!

First of all, why would I be frustrated? SoiledCoin is dead. Nobody is mining it. Nobody is trading it. Pretty much everybody on these forums (except you) knows that you backed the wrong horse. We are celebrating by dancing on the corpse of SoiledCoin.

Second, you are worse @ doxxing than you are at picking altcoins. I am the easiest person in the world to find. My wedding is online, I am not 41, and I own my own house. I do play games, but I do so at night.

I think Loup already covered why nobody here wants to have any sort of contact with your penis.

k9queers definition of corpse is something with increasing price. One could relate that to his buying of wives, each one is more expensive than the last and as soon as they get the greencard they leave him.  Grin

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 04:57:34 AM

Psy is the Trig of the Soiledcoin sockpuppets.

At least I'm not a frustrated 41 year old single guy who lives in his moms' basement playing computer games all day. Go suck bitchcoinexpress' dick.

No, I won't let you suck mine!

First of all, why would I be frustrated? SoiledCoin is dead. Nobody is mining it. Nobody is trading it. Pretty much everybody on these forums (except you) knows that you backed the wrong horse. We are celebrating by dancing on the corpse of SoiledCoin.

Second, you are worse @ doxxing than you are at picking altcoins. I am the easiest person in the world to find. My wedding is online, I am not 41, and I own my own house. I do play games, but I do so at night.

I think Loup already covered why nobody here wants to have any sort of contact with your penis.

k9queers definition of corpse is something with increasing price. One could relate that to his buying of wives, each one is more expensive than the last and as soon as they get the greencard they leave him.  Grin

Coinhunter with the desperation attack!

P.S. you have to have people buying and selling Soiledcoin in order for it to have a price.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:31:44 AM

Both of these two sockpuppets are using juvenile homophobic taunts to make their point?

Really SockHunter? That's the way you are going to impress "major businesses" and drive acceptance for your vanity project? By acting like a twelve year old using naughty words? Go sit in the corner and think about it for an hour, you are a naughty, naughty little boy. If your mother knew who your father was, instead of potential suspects from her list of paying customers, she would surely be prepping him to give you a richly deserved set of ten across the backside young man.

Any you, little psy (rhymes with "cry") you have completely and inexorably fubared yet another attempt at taking a shot at your betters. You dim-witted oaf, the latter part of the contraction that is my handle here "Garoux" is a French word, and is pronounced "Gah-roo" with an exquisite Gallic snip at the end. Changing it into the very gauche "Gay" with a long "A" is trite and beneath even the lowered standards we have come to expect from you and the ShortBus FanBoy Circle Jerk. Cretin, puh-lease, step up your game if you ever want to have a chance to sit at the adult's table, or you will be forever consigned to the kiddie section with the other simple-minded wingnuts involved in SockHunter's little hero-worship love fest.
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:37:30 AM

Both of these two sockpuppets are using juvenile homophobic taunts to make their point?

Really SockHunter? That's the way you are going to impress "major businesses" and drive acceptance for your vanity project? By acting like a twelve year old using naughty words? Go sit in the corner and think about it for an hour, you are a naughty, naughty little boy. If your mother knew who your father was, instead of potential suspects from her list of paying customers, she would surely be prepping him to give you a richly deserved set of ten across the backside young man.

Really LoupGayroux, you think your naughty words are going to drive acceptance for your failed Bitcoin project? Everyone knows it's a scam. http://www.good.is/post/why-bitcoin-is-a-scam/

Any you, little psy (rhymes with "cry") you have completely and inexorably fubared yet another attempt at taking a shot at your betters. You dim-witted oaf, the latter part of the contraction that is my handle here "Garoux" is a French word, and is pronounced "Gah-roo" with an exquisite Gallic snip at the end. Changing it into the very gauche "Gay" with a long "A" is trite and beneath even the lowered standards we have come to expect from you and the ShortBus FanBoy Circle Jerk. Cretin, puh-lease, step up your game if you ever want to have a chance to sit at the adult's table, or you will be forever consigned to the kiddie section with the other simple-minded wingnuts involved in SockHunter's little hero-worship love fest.

Just because you're 18 doesn't mean you're an adult. You kids just out of school like to think mining Bitcoin means you have a "real job" but you're not fooling your mother or father. They'll get off your case and you'll be less bitter if you just go down to MacDonalds and hand in your resume. Which I assume can be written on one of the napkins you keep around to wipe up that drool constantly emanating from your mouth. Ah-duhhhh.

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:51:47 AM

so psy is also coinhunter?

ooo

way to reflect solidcoin's reputation.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:52:08 AM

Coinhunter is just mad that his Linode that hosts the private keys for the Soiledcoin tyrant nodes was broken into, but the thief didn't bother to take them.

After all, why steal something that is worthless?  Grin

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:56:29 AM

Coinhunter is just mad that his Linode that hosts the private keys for the Soiledcoin tyrant nodes was broken into, but the thief didn't bother to take them.

Nah the guys at SolidCoin aren't dumb like your typical k9queer mail bride ordering user. Tongue Seriously though bitcoinexpress how did you manage so many puppets here, loupgaroux, k9queer, Starlightbreaker, bcx, to name some . Good work creating so many accounts. You've almost assembled the cast from Friends here, now just run around a park bench in front of a fountain and you can simulate that life you pretend to have.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:00:11 AM

Our private keys were compromised but the protocol will live on in our dreams!!!

Nightmares more likely.

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:06:31 AM

Nightmares more likely.

Like you playing army dressups?

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:14:48 AM

Nightmares more likely.

Like you playing army dressups?

Random.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:25:27 AM

From juvenile homophobic slander to juvenile asswipe limp-dick dox attempt in one evening?

Sometimes you just really want to shine, don't you SockHunter? Let's go back to Lesson #1 which we tried to show you in a spirit of gracious brotherhood and common decency... the reason your precious little vanity coin is such a complete and utter dismal failure is solely because of you and your exaggerated anger management issues. When all you can do is try to attack everything like a demented ferret in a rotting meat-pipe, nobody takes you, or your attacks seriously. Look at yourself fool- even the simplest remark made to you about your lies, your lack of programming ability, your delusional re-interpretation of copyright law, your arrogant and utterly lame excuses to cover up anything, and you go off like the morals on a crack whore. Essentially every other alt-coin has found an audience of adopters, speculators and even accumulators. Yours is a complete joke, even in comparison to the ones that were crafted as a literal joke. I take buttcoin more seriously than your little rowboat of fools, and most of the thinking world would agree with that. Just because you bluster, and throw out childish insults your coin is never going to be anything more than what we all know it to be right now:

A piss-poor derivative work, released clumsily and dishonestly, featuring copyright infringement, an incoherent strategy for value manipulation, a massive pre-mine, and centralization that would make a hard-core Fascist cum in his pants. And you continue to wrap in this mind-boggling "we are going to surpass bitcoin any minute now" silliness. You even paid people to pimp your shit, and it is still the pile of shyte that only draws flies and losers. You will never have any market penetration, you will never be able to truly spend any of your massive pre-mine and become a gazzillionaire, you will never be elected Pretty Princess, and your adoring FanBoys will never raise you up on their shoulders and parade your around the pitch after the game, because you are, and always will be, a loser.

If it helps you to try and deal with those self-image issues, you just go right ahead and mis-spell people's made up names, and try to challenge their sexuality. Real grown-ups don't give a flying fuck about what you have to say, and laugh at your immaturity.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:28:19 AM

From juvenile homophobic slander to juvenile asswipe limp-dick dox attempt in one evening?

Sometimes you just really want to shine, don't you SockHunter? Let's go back to Lesson #1 which we tried to show you in a spirit of gracious brotherhood and common decency... the reason your precious little vanity coin is such a complete and utter dismal failure is solely because of you and your exaggerated anger management issues. When all you can do is try to attack everything like a demented ferret in a rotting meat-pipe, nobody takes you, or your attacks seriously. Look at yourself fool- even the simplest remark made to you about your lies, your lack of programming ability, your delusional re-interpretation of copyright law, your arrogant and utterly lame excuses to cover up anything, and you go off like the morals on a crack whore. Essentially every other alt-coin has found an audience of adopters, speculators and even accumulators. Yours is a complete joke, even in comparison to the ones that were crafted as a literal joke. I take buttcoin more seriously than your little rowboat of fools, and most of the thinking world would agree with that. Just because you bluster, and throw out childish insults your coin is never going to be anything more than what we all know it to be right now:

A piss-poor derivative work, released clumsily and dishonestly, featuring copyright infringement, an incoherent strategy for value manipulation, a massive pre-mine, and centralization that would make a hard-core Fascist cum in his pants. And you continue to wrap in this mind-boggling "we are going to surpass bitcoin any minute now" silliness. You even paid people to pimp your shit, and it is still the pile of shyte that only draws flies and losers. You will never have any market penetration, you will never be able to truly spend any of your massive pre-mine and become a gazzillionaire, you will never be elected Pretty Princess, and your adoring FanBoys will never raise you up on their shoulders and parade your around the pitch after the game, because you are, and always will be, a loser.

If it helps you to try and deal with those self-image issues, you just go right ahead and mis-spell people's made up names, and try to challenge their sexuality. Real grown-ups don't give a flying fuck about what you have to say, and laugh at your immaturity.

Not gonna lie: LoupGaroux is sexy. If that makes me queer, then I don't wanna be straight!

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:30:58 AM

@Coinhunter

How about we do this?

I place 5000 BTC in a mutually agreed upon Escrow, you get with all your supporters and do the same.

Let's also find someone in SF Area you would trust like maybe Jared McKenna and if I can't appear live on Skype with them, you keep the 5000 BTC, if I do, I keep yours.

Put up or STFU....

Sorry Solidcoin not accepted for real debts.

~BCX~

PS I just placed a 1000 BTC on SA for Daniel Parnell aka zarquonskneees, he may not be RS but he absolutely knows who you are and will eventually give you up. Your days of hiding like the cockroach you are, is numbered.

Something else to consider, what serious business would conduct literally millions of dollars in transactions with a currency who main DEV goes to great lengths to hide and behaves like you and since I know you'll claim you're not RS, the same applies.

All of the Bitcoin DEV is well known, same for Litecoin, Mt. Gox, and any place that wants legitimacy.

LOL, well, tell the guys at SA to make sure they get the money up front, because you're some disabled guy living pension check to pension check. You've got about as much money to rub together as a bum in sanfran.

Anyone want to see what the ultra successful guy behind "lanie grace" was doing before that "ultra successful" blog?

http://web.archive.org/web/20080118235843/http://www.fmqinc.com/

A cool idea to make money - by BitcoinExpress / Daniel Maddox

One of the easiest ways to make money online today is by creating niche stores The internet is growing bigger everyday. You can always make a website that tries to compete in a broad market area, and you can succeed if you put enough time, effort, and money into it.

Haha. SEO king there.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:37:09 AM

@Coinhunter

How about we do this?

I place 5000 BTC in a mutually agreed upon Escrow, you get with all your supporters and do the same.

Let's also find someone in SF Area you would trust like maybe Jared McKenna and if I can't appear live on Skype with them, you keep the 5000 BTC, if I do, I keep yours.

Put up or STFU....

~BCX~

PS I just placed a 1000 BTC on SA for Daniel Parnell aka zarquonskneees, he may not be RS but he absolutely knows who you are and will eventually give you up. Your days of hiding like the cockroach you are, is numbered.

Something else to consider, what serious business would conduct literally millions of dollars in transactions with a currency who main DEV goes to great lengths to hide and behaves like you and since I know you'll claim you're not RS, the same applies.

All of the Bitcoin DEV is well known, same for Litecoin, Mt. Gox, and any place that wants legitimacy.

LOL, well, tell the guys at SA to make sure they get the money up front, because you're some disabled guy living pension check to pension check. You've got about as much money to rub together as a bum in sanfran.

This sockpuppet is not Realsolid or ViperJBM. Neither of them would know what a bum in San Francisco looks like or what sort of wealth they might have access to.

Probably Psy.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:41:54 AM

@Coinhunter

How about we do this?

Put up or STFU....

~BCX~

You do realize don't you, that A) only tourists and utter assholes refer to The City as San Fran, and even those two groups know enough to separate the two words; and B) even the lowest "bum" who can afford to live in The City could buy and sell a quarter of a million Australians, and not even have to touch his trust funds, that would be pocket change.

And on the subject of enlightening the oh-so-fucking-ignorant... whatever BCX's financial circumstances are, and I would suspect that the demonstrations of access to the trinkets of genuine wealth (truckloads of very desirable EC2 instances, connections that would give a typical VC a hard-on, and a documented history of globe-trotting for fun...) have pretty much made minced asshat out of the pension check to pension check thing. Not to mention your serious and continuing need to refer to BCX as a guy. Just because all the females in your world are hirsute, and kick your ass in the testosterone per cubic liter contest, does not make the rest of the females in the world "guys". Seriously numbnuts... look it up. Be that super sleuthing doxxy kind of wonder-programmer that you claim to be- see if you can't validate a statement with a simple proof.

Or stay a mouthy little twat that even your friends laugh about.
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:43:38 AM

This sockpuppet is not Realsolid or ViperJBM. Neither of them would know what a bum in San Francisco looks like or what sort of wealth they might have access to.

Probably Psy.

Man I should be afraid of you because I just found this :-

Quaint is another old school member of the gaming community with a real life, a job, and yet still manages to hang out online enough to make a difference. He's definitely one of the most frightening threats added to the K9 pack. Many hardcore first-person gamers will attest that Quaint has one of the most fearsome camping styles around. If you round a corner and find Quaint waiting for you there, you might as well close your eyes and pray.

http://www.thejadegarden.com/index.php?area=players_v4&profile=3

Embarrassing!

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:45:29 AM

dox me please?

LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 06:46:52 AM

Silly little boy. Making the text larger does not make your point any less ignorant. Nor does putting text on photos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: