Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: artforz and coblee gpu mining litecoin since the start?  (Read 32573 times)
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 09:17:37 AM

ITT - CH/RS goes from maniacal megalomaniac to desperate despot

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinHunter (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 09:20:15 AM

We'll see who laughing over the next few days.

You should work on your English a bit more. Maybe if you weren't so desperate getting women from Thailand you could concentrate on your native tongue there. We speak English in America daniel son.

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 09:26:03 AM

You should work on your English a bit more. Maybe if you weren't so desperate getting women from Thailand you could concentrate on your native tongue there. We speak English in America daniel son.

And if you cant argue with facts anymore you get either low (We've been here pages back) or critizise the language..

Really CH (whichever you are..) go to bed, take a nap and rethink your current position in this thread. You started it to make you look glamorous, beneficial and Artforz & Coblee look bad and conspiring against the normal people/miners.
Where are we now? You have made it clear that you are a damn asshole who started a doxxing contest with no real chance to win (as noone can win such a game... and honestly, i really dont like that kind of stuff) and now youre back in the deepest corner of your own living room hiding behind immature comments and threats...

Honestly mate, go to bed, sleep over it and THINK about it - maybe it IS time for you to resign from your so called position in Solidcoin and give up the believ that you alone are the newborn christ and beneficial to the human race. (In case CHs comment above is right i might add that youre absolutely not beneficial to the genepool. If that is right i am deeply sorry for that comment, but hey.. what comes arround goes arround.. wait.. doesnt make it sound better..)
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 09:37:23 AM

Make your mind up, In this thread alone you have accused me of being a Filipina which are from the Philippines, A Thai which is from Thailand, an American guy and now I'm not a native speaker and you're from America which you are clearly in Australia.

Meltdown.

Later,

~BCX~
and still didn't get you right, lol.

damn ms. K, you so mysterious.  Roll Eyes

pooler

Activity: 838

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 09:53:10 AM

tell me about your pain daniel son

We speak English in America daniel son.

It's Daniel-san, not son!
And Japanese use this honorific to show respect to the person they're talking to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_honorifics#San
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Daniel-san
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087538/quotes

BTC: 15MRTcUweNVJbhTyH5rq9aeSdyigFrskqE · LTC: LTCPooLqTK1SANSNeTR63GbGwabTKEkuS7
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 11:04:50 AM

And if you cant argue with facts anymore you get either low (We've been here pages back) or critizise the language..

Really CH (whichever you are..) go to bed, take a nap and rethink your current position in this thread. You started it to make you look glamorous, beneficial and Artforz & Coblee look bad and conspiring against the normal people/miners.
Where are we now? You have made it clear that you are a damn asshole who started a doxxing contest with no real chance to win (as noone can win such a game... and honestly, i really dont like that kind of stuff) and now youre back in the deepest corner of your own living room hiding behind immature comments and threats...

Honestly mate, go to bed, sleep over it and THINK about it - maybe it IS time for you to resign from your so called position in Solidcoin and give up the believ that you alone are the newborn christ and beneficial to the human race. (In case CHs comment above is right i might add that youre absolutely not beneficial to the genepool. If that is right i am deeply sorry for that comment, but hey.. what comes arround goes arround.. wait.. doesnt make it sound better..)

Aww another butthurt baby, coming from the kid that "lost it" yesterday. If you can't handle the fire get out of the kitchen. I'm here because there are still some logical people who are ignorant of SolidCoin and may want a real education on the better alternative to Bitcoin. The others like yourself that pop up to show their retarded opinions and "proven facts" need to be "Put down" with logic. If that fails you gotta hurt the trolls in the place it matters their internet E-go. If you don't want me to do that to you or the other morons just stop talking through the finger mouth.

Nachtwind

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 11:25:12 AM

Aww another butthurt baby, coming from the kid that "lost it" yesterday.
I hate repeating myself, but dont you feel somewhat hypocrite when telling it was a bad style belitteling others yet doing the same thing yourself (or whoever was using your account.. i will continue jsut with "you")  - all the time?

If you can't handle the fire get out of the kitchen.
What fire? What i see here is just a thread that went up in flames... And if you were able to understand my previous post you would have seen that i didnt try to raise the flames but to give you a hint: Take a nap and think before you keep posting. As said before.. you started the thread as to show that you are better than Artforz and Coblee and yes, you even got sort of support by the release of that scrypt GPU miner - if you hadnt used your "PR"-skills you might have even had a chance to make people accept your accusations.. but since you started a fight on multiple places at once the main idea of the thread is long discussed and doesnt matter anymore. If you hadnt lost track and went into this flame war frenzy, who knows.. you might haven scored a point... The way it went though you got to admit, that you dont look that good anymore. Entering a doxxing war is just the next stage of escalation. And as i said as well - i dont like this kind of thing just because i dont see a point in that. I hope noone here has such minority complexes that threatening him with his personal information might work..
And thats why i said: "Go to bed". This ws not meant to be yet another insult, it was meant to be an advice. Right now you act paniced, like sitting in the corner and just aiming at whatever weak point you think you see.. and thats not a good spot to be in.. dont you think?

I'm here because there are still some logical people who are ignorant of SolidCoin and may want a real education on the better alternative to Bitcoin.
Then you should just start acting like that: Logically and educating. Just shouting at everyone that Bitcoin is worse than Solidcoin wont work. You might have noticed that by now. Make a thread that really shows what Solidcoin might be about and proove it and maybe, just maybe, think about what you could change yourself to make Solidcoin more accepted here and you might find those "logical people ignorant of SolidCoin". From my biased POV i dont see people who will fall for that yet again, but well.. that would be some change..

The others like yourself that pop up to show their retarded opinions and "proven facts" need to be "Put down" with logic.
Look at the quote above - start a logical discussion and not a flamewar and you might find people listening to you. Run arround with a big sign "The end is near!" and shout at everyone they should put up tinfoil hats plus buying your coin to survive the upcoming death of mankind wont really make people listen. Put up some logical statements of why Tinfoil Hats will help and what will cause the world to end and discuss that might be the better solution (And as some of the climate debates show DOES work).

If that fails you gotta hurt the trolls in the place it matters their internet E-go. If you don't want me to do that to you or the other morons just stop talking through the finger mouth.
See what i said about threats and aims for the weakest spot you think to see? Though i called you a SoB yesterday i just wanted to give you an advice: Take a nap and think about where you want to go with this thread.. and you will most likely see that there is no point following the current course.
shakti

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 11:56:43 AM

Aww another butthurt baby, coming from the kid that "lost it" yesterday. If you can't handle the fire get out of the kitchen. I'm here because there are still some logical people who are ignorant of SolidCoin and may want a real education on the better alternative to Bitcoin. The others like yourself that pop up to show their retarded opinions and "proven facts" need to be "Put down" with logic. If that fails you gotta hurt the trolls in the place it matters their internet E-go. If you don't want me to do that to you or the other morons just stop talking through the finger mouth.

Solidcoin is an alternative but not better than the Bitcoin. It's not even as good as PayPal or moneybookers. It's just shit. Advantages of Bitcoin is decentralization and security. You have made ​​all the advantages with centralization and with "Real King center of the Universe center"-Control to naught.
IT IS EVEN SO GOOD as PayPal, because there exists pay-units covered WITH NOTHING. And what was blazing here who's who or how much money someone has is irrelevant. What counts as IMPORTANT it's  knowledge and experience. And your actions shows that you are just lack of both knowledge and experience.

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 12:51:59 PM

Solidcoin is an alternative but not better than the Bitcoin.

Better is subjective when used generally like that. If I said SolidCoin had better confirm times, no double spend capacity, etc, these are facts which are better than Bitcoin.

It's not even as good as PayPal or moneybookers. It's just shit. Advantages of Bitcoin is decentralization and security. You have made ​​all the advantages with centralization and with "Real King center of the Universe center"-Control to naught.

You are incorrect about it being centralized. If SolidCoin was centralized we would be able to reverse transactions, we cannot. SolidCoin has decentralized currency creation and runs on a decentralized peer-to-peer network with a public blockchain. What you think is "centralization" is entirely fabricated by idiots or your own imagination.

IT IS EVEN SO GOOD as PayPal, because there exists pay-units covered WITH NOTHING. And what was blazing here who's who or how much money someone has is irrelevant. What counts as IMPORTANT it's  knowledge and experience. And your actions shows that you are just lack of both knowledge and experience.

Again something else you don't know about SolidCoin. Each coin is now backed by ENERGY. Each coin takes a certain amount of electricity to produce and the algorithm in place ensures a fairly smooth ride with this going forward. I'm fine with people having opinions about something if they understand it, but you clearly are not educated on SolidCoin yet form opinions and then repeat mistruths about it. This is a bad personality trait.

It's understandable that some aspects of SolidCoin some people will not like, eg the CPF. And that's fine, don't use it or invest in it because you don't like the CPF. But it doesn't mean you have to start acting like an idiot and not educating yourself on the other aspects if you want to have an opinion on that too. Which is what happens here. Because some people don't like RealSolid, the CPF, me, competition, etc they get dumb and try to go personal or print lies.

What is sad is my behaviour, which is rather cocky or comes across as arrogance is what some notice when people like BCX that threaten to torture women with pictures of their dead children goes unnoticed like it's fine. Some sick, bitter, twisted people here that I take pleasure in leveling.

shakti

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 01:12:00 PM

Better is subjective when used generally like that. If I said SolidCoin had better confirm times, no double spend capacity, etc, these are facts which are better than Bitcoin.
Can YOU doublespend with your TRUSTNODES ? YES and it costs almost nothing for you.
Can someone doublespend in Bitcoin-network ? YES but it costs MANY ressources you have to be faster as whole network.
Do i trust you ? NO! i don't trust anyone.
Do i trust that is HARD! to attack bitcoin for doublespend ... YES it's possible but it's damn hard and costy.
You are incorrect about it being centralized. If SolidCoin was centralized we would be able to reverse transactions, we cannot. SolidCoin has decentralized currency creation and runs on a decentralized peer-to-peer network with a public blockchain. What you think is "centralization" is entirely fabricated by idiots or your own imagination.
YES you can't reverse transaction, but it's not advantage it's even worser as PayPal, but you can doublespend or let no transaction pass trustnode, or make that this transaction do not pas the node. Can you ? yes. so it's Centralized.
Again something else you don't know about SolidCoin. Each coin is now backed by ENERGY. Each coin takes a certain amount of electricity to produce and the algorithm in place ensures a fairly smooth ride with this going forward. I'm fine with people having opinions about something if they understand it, but you clearly are not educated on SolidCoin yet form opinions and then repeat mistruths about it. This is a bad personality trait.

It's understandable that some aspects of SolidCoin some people will not like, eg the CPF. And that's fine, don't use it or invest in it because you don't like the CPF. But it doesn't mean you have to start acting like an idiot and not educating yourself on the other aspects if you want to have an opinion on that too. Which is what happens here. Because some people don't like RealSolid, the CPF, me, competition, etc they get dumb and try to go personal or print lies.

What is sad is my behaviour, which is rather cocky or comes across as arrogance is what some notice when people like BCX that threaten to torture women with pictures of their dead children goes unnoticed like it's fine. Some sick, bitter, twisted people here that I take pleasure in leveling.
It's not backed up by Energy, you don't need Network.
If i make night to day with a lot of projectors spending Gigawats of energy it deosn't make this light smthg worth. does it ?

Nachtwind

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 01:38:35 PM

Better is subjective when used generally like that. If I said SolidCoin had better confirm times, no double spend capacity, et bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda...

Someone noticed the change of temper? Finally taken a nap i suppose.. or the person switched yet again.. being nice i'd say you just had finally listened to my words and caught a bit of sleep and found at least some rest. Your post read as if it was written by someone who thought, then wrote. Thanks for that.

What is sad is my behaviour, which is rather cocky or comes across as arrogance is what some notice
Taken out of context, i know... but honestly.. thats what people think of ALL the time they read your stuff. The tone of your previous posts was a bit worse than most, but in general you read arrogant and cocky...

when people like BCX that threaten to torture women with pictures of their dead children goes unnoticed like it's fine. Some sick, bitter, twisted people here that I take pleasure in leveling.
Thats why i said this doxxing stuff is nothing i like. Everyone has had bad times in live - digging those up for entertainment is nothing i would love to happen to anyone here. Like i said everyone here should be self confident enough to just laugh about threats to be exposed with real name and pics etc.. but bringing up such weaknesses is not fair...

How about returning defating you (or you defeating us..) with real arguments? Might be fairer and more competitive...

AND MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD! THIS CONVERSATION SERVES NO MORE PURPOSE!
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 01:57:17 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2012, 02:09:30 PM by memvola

If I said SolidCoin had better confirm times, no double spend capacity, etc, these are facts which are better than Bitcoin.

In Bitcoin, you need 51% to double-spend, in Solidcoin, you need to be a trusted node. Threat vectors are different, but "double spend capacity" exists in both networks, so your claim is untrue. Confirmation times is a more complicated matter and since the mechanisms are different, it's not very straightforward to make a judgment about it.

To me, the whole idea of crypto-currencies revolve around the law of large numbers, and existence of a handful of trusted nodes is incompatible with this.

If you could assume that there could be trusted nodes in the first place, why would you develop a decentralized currency? There are better models if what you need is resilience. For instance, if you accept the viability of trusted nodes, why do you need a traceable currency? You could easily create an untraceable one, which would even allow off-line transactions. The blockchain is redundant and cumbersome if you assume that you could trust single nodes. Digital cash with distributed issuing nodes are much better, and there won't even be a "confirmation time" issue, everything would be instant!

(EDIT: CoinHunter, I once recommended you to issue certificates for trusted miners (maybe probably others did too, or you were already considering it, I don't know). That was just before you switched to a similar scheme. But that recommendation was a bit tongue-in-cheek. If you really have trusted issuers, you can leave the Bitcoin codebase and move to OpenTransactions. Your measure against double-spending problem will be unchanged, and confirmation time will become zero. You could exchange the issued coins for development as a means of initial distribution, and also award current solidcoin owners the exact amount they currently possess. I think this will be more profitable for you, and helpful to the crypto-currency community as a whole. If it works, you could provide services for Bitcoin as well.)
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 02:06:47 PM

Awww me so sowwy mr disabled man living a lie... you buy you buy asian bride long timeeee.
That part stood out.

Someone should email all these sites with CH quotes so they know who they're endorsing.
http://wiki.solidcoin.info/wiki/Category:Sites_Accepting_SolidCoin
Given that it's only 10 right now, maybe someone already has.
Nachtwind

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 02:31:36 PM

Awww me so sowwy mr disabled man living a lie... you buy you buy asian bride long timeeee.
That part stood out.

Someone should email all these sites with CH quotes so they know who they're endorsing.
http://wiki.solidcoin.info/wiki/Category:Sites_Accepting_SolidCoin
Given that it's only 10 right now, maybe someone already has.

I dont think its worth doing that... of the pages i just checked none accepted Solidcoin, one accepted Bitcoins and pyrochem, for example, is down...
The only pages that seem to use Solidcoin are, surprise surprise, affiliated pages like Solidcoin24...
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 03:25:54 PM

LOL so coinhunter is back to being realsolid now?

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 03:49:29 PM

Better is subjective when used generally like that. If I said SolidCoin had better confirm times, no double spend capacity, et bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda...

Someone noticed the change of temper? Finally taken a nap i suppose.. or the person switched yet again.. being nice i'd say you just had finally listened to my words and caught a bit of sleep and found at least some rest. Your post read as if it was written by someone who thought, then wrote. Thanks for that.

nah, it's just another person logging on the account, like always.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12972

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 04:27:11 PM

His response and I invite Theymos to confirm or debunk it.

I confirm that CoinHunter sent this PM to BitcoinEXpress:
If you do anything like this I will contact the police immediately.

(I'm not taking any sides here and I haven't even read this thread -- I'm just confirming a PM on request.)

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 04:40:15 PM

Hey guys,

I told Coinhunter in PM I had Doxxed his wife or better said my SA guys had with a 100% certainty. They work fast!

That I was going to expose his activities to her and his employer, Quest Software in Melbourne. I also mentioned on raining down some serious personal pain in his life.

His response and I invite Theymos to confirm or debunk it.

If you do anything like this I will contact the police immediately.

100% unedited.

What a punk.

Haha as if I said that. Make up some more stories Danny.

So we have Coinhunter denying he sent a PM and Theymos verifying that he did?

In response to being Doxxed, he sent a PM to me that "threatened" me with the police, then denied he sent it as he realized it confirmed the accuracy and made him look like the whiner he really is.

So do we believe Coinhunter or Theymos?

~BCX~

we do not question dear leader's word.
no.
not ever.

coinhunter must be telling the truth.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:06:26 PM

Coinhunter caught in a lie.
Big surprise.

These days CH is too busy double spending SoiledCoins with his tyrant nodes.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 09:32:49 PM

post post post post post post!

man, them goons are among the people i won't mess with. they work way damn fast.

Yes they do and they are among the best, especially when you pay well and up front. They aren't even close to being finished. Just got this in, CH's biggest issue in life is something called Batten's Disease. Seems he is a genetic carrier for it and passed it on to his kid. It seems that Solidcoin isn't the only thing he can't create without screwing it up too. Maybe that's why he is the way he is, what a horrible life. In a way I feel sorry for him. (not really)  Grin Grin Grin
Since this sort of post is firstly, completely off topic and secondly about as low as you can get ... and CH has already degenerated into posting racist comments ...

Would someone lock this crap thread ...

Though I would point out some very interesting (but brief) reading at the end of the wikipedia article about treatment ... (though being a wiki article means it could be true or a total fabrication ...)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batten_Disease

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: