Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: artforz and coblee gpu mining litecoin since the start?  (Read 32573 times)
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 02:16:38 AM

SolidCoin is the only coin where the creators care about its users and we are upfront about their goals and directions. It's weird that they are the ones to release a GPU miner for litecoin because the Litecoin creators couldn't care less about their own coin. We just didn't want others to get scammed more than they already have been which is why I created this thread warning people initially that GPU was possible and then finally getting mtrlt to release it.
Please!
That is a known fact to be a lie.

You did EXACTLY the same thing with GPU mining on SC2.

You expect people to be SO stupid, as your SC clergy and brethren are, to believe that lie?

The fact that you would use such a blantant lie to support your claims really does say a lot about if it is worth taking anything at all that you say as truth.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 02:46:45 AM

Yes we proved Litecoin could be gpu mined

No, actually Artforz proved it could be done. He had a GPU miner weeks ago for LTC, and everyone who paid attention to that chain knew that it was possible to mine with a GPU.

Whether it is efficient to mine with a GPU is another question. You have done nothing to prove that.
Last time I checked (exchange rates may have moved) anyone who mines LTC instead of BTC with GPUs was missing out on money by doing so. If you want LTC, mine the BTC and exchange them for LTC.

As I understand it, it currently only makes sense to mine LTC with CPUs (preferably with free power).

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 04, 2012, 04:31:19 AM

SolidCoin is the only coin where the creators care about its users and we are upfront about their goals and directions. It's weird that they are the ones to release a GPU miner for litecoin because the Litecoin creators couldn't care less about their own coin. We just didn't want others to get scammed more than they already have been which is why I created this thread warning people initially that GPU was possible and then finally getting mtrlt to release it.
Please!
That is a known fact to be a lie.

You did EXACTLY the same thing with GPU mining on SC2.

You expect people to be SO stupid, as your SC clergy and brethren are, to believe that lie?

The fact that you would use such a blantant lie to support your claims really does say a lot about if it is worth taking anything at all that you say as truth.

+3.2567 Premined SC 3.0 coins

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 08:32:22 PM

How'd that Fedex delivery go down BCX?

tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 09:38:30 PM

I think RS & friends aren't releasing the source code now because they're afraid it'll make LTC mining more popular by offering an nVidia GPU minable currency not SC2... sigh.

There's another GPU miner coming soon, though.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 09:42:54 PM

He doesn't even have the money to catch a bus and deliver a package, much less use FedEx...
He only get's in the internet because his ex is paying it for him, the loser.

PS: You are also a loser. I'm still waiting to see which successful venture of yours you have to show us.
kano
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 11:04:22 PM

I think RS & friends aren't releasing the source code now because they're afraid it'll make LTC mining more popular by offering an nVidia GPU minable currency not SC2... sigh.

There's another GPU miner coming soon, though.
You can mine BTC with nVidia ...

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 11:56:08 PM

And I can swim from California to China, but just like mining with nVidia, it is going to take an incredibly long time and end up as a remarkable waste of effort. Hmm, just like ShortBusCoin.
kano
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 12:01:03 AM

And I can swim from California to China, but just like mining with nVidia, it is going to take an incredibly long time and end up as a remarkable waste of effort. Hmm, just like ShortBusCoin.
As is CPU mining anything, or GPU mining anything but BTC ...

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 04:59:25 AM

It was delivered.

Have you noticed not a word out of a single SC Sockie in days.

~BCX~

What did u send?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 05:01:59 AM

still nothing?  Sad

I'm waiting on the reaction to a Fedex I sent his wife  Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

How would she respond to you? Phone? Email?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 05:02:29 AM

PS: You are also a loser. I'm still waiting to see which successful venture of yours you have to show us.

You're in good company then.  Neither of us have a successful venture Smiley  The difference, of course, is that I haven't tried Wink

LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 01:34:32 PM

Oh come on, and just tell everybody you sent a dead fish.

As a complete aside... this is also a really fun payback for a bank that you have issues with... rent a safe deposit box for a month, deposit a nice frozen fish in your box, in three weeks sit back and wait for the hazmat team to show to figure out the smell.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 07:18:27 PM

Oh come on, and just tell everybody you sent a dead fish.

As a complete aside... this is also a really fun payback for a bank that you have issues with... rent a safe deposit box for a month, deposit a nice frozen fish in your box, in three weeks sit back and wait for the hazmat team to show to figure out the smell.

You my friend are a pleasantly, but seriously disturbed individual  Wink

Just sent her some transcripts showing her how her husband behaves online. The main purpose was to put a real world touch that CH could feel.

Nice Touch!  Wink
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 08:47:46 PM

It's not about her responding to me, it's about real world proof that I know exactly who and where CH exist. CH knows that creating real world hurt in his life is a real possibility now. I've often wondered what a couple of thousand BTC could accomplish real world.

Didn't you have cancer a few years ago?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 10:27:06 PM

It's not about her responding to me, it's about real world proof that I know exactly who and where CH exist. CH knows that creating real world hurt in his life is a real possibility now. I've often wondered what a couple of thousand BTC could accomplish real world.

Didn't you have cancer a few years ago?

WTF?

He meant: Aren't you a cancer since a few years ago?
LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 10:35:01 PM

Golly, that sure ups the old impression of just how mature you are psy old sport. Could you not throw in a couple of neener neeners to really make yourself sound like a complete 6 year old little crybaby?
Joshwaa

Activity: 497
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 10:41:59 PM

Golly, that sure ups the old impression of just how mature you are psy old sport. Could you not throw in a couple of neener neeners to really make yourself sound like a complete 6 year old little crybaby?

+1 for neener neener

Like what I said : 1JosHWaA2GywdZo9pmGLNJ5XSt8j7nzNiF
Don't like what I said : 1FuckU1u89U9nBKQu4rCHz16uF4RhpSTV
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 10:52:03 PM

Nah, my friend, that spot, unfortunately, is already yours. No way I could steal it from you... Roll Eyes
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 11:05:44 PM

Nah, my friend, that spot, unfortunately, is already yours. No way I could steal it from you... Roll Eyes

LoupGaroux, I should probably inform you that Psy is rubber, and you are glue. That which bounces off him will only stick to you. You can't win.

Cancer survivors better LOOK OUT! Psy is on the prowl and doesn't need your shit!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: