Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 01:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELAUNCHING CLOAK] | No Premine | No IPO | X-13 | Built in Anon via Exchanges!  (Read 34577 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheDagger (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:47:12 AM

First pool ready : http://cloak.shockpools.com

To avoid cloning / copying before we even start, full details on exchange anon will be made public after Wednesday's implementation.

iru786

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:52:06 AM

To avoid cloning / copying before we even start, full details on exchange anon will be made public after Wednesday's implementation.

Are the anon features built in already or are they part of future coin development?
TheDagger (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:55:07 AM

Are the anon features built in already or are they part of future coin development?

Please read the part about.... after Wednesday's implementation.

3 days time it'll be included in a wallet update.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:06:42 AM

So... does that mean you have wallets setup in all exchanges and that the coins will go through the wallets that you have setup in those exchanges?  

The more wallets that are created (within an increasing number of exchanges) the stronger the anon service will become.

So... you go create these wallets explicitly in these exchanges without their knowledge or you have partnership/collaboration?

So, that means MAJOR lag between transactions because for each "exchange node" that you pass through, you have to deposit into each exchange, then wait for their confirmations, before you can withdraw them out of the exchange and move onto the next "exchange node" and withdraw (repeat to X) before finally getting to the destination address??

You keep avoiding this question.   I would assume that this is exactly the method you are using and that there will be major lag between transfer...

This will be nothing but FAIL COIN...

TheDagger (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:15:54 AM

So... does that mean you have wallets setup in all exchanges and that the coins will go through the wallets that you have setup in those exchanges?  

The more wallets that are created (within an increasing number of exchanges) the stronger the anon service will become.

So... you go create these wallets explicitly in these exchanges without their knowledge or you have partnership/collaboration?

So, that means MAJOR lag between transactions because for each "exchange node" that you pass through, you have to deposit into each exchange, then wait for their confirmations, before you can withdraw them out of the exchange and move onto the next "exchange node" and withdraw (repeat to X) before finally getting to the destination address??

You keep avoiding this question.   I would assume that this is exactly the method you are using and that there will be major lag between transfer...

The assumption on how the system will work, as outlined in the above is incorrect.

Whilst there will be some lag (due to the nature of this highly anonymous system), transactions will take nowhere near as long to complete as described in the above scenario.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 08:18:07 AM

You keep avoiding this question.   I would assume that this is exactly the method you are using and that there will be major lag between transfer...

The assumption on how the system will work, as outlined in the above is incorrect.

Whilst there will be some lag (due to the nature of this highly anonymous system), transactions will take nowhere near as long to complete as described in the above scenario.

How is this system any better than a centralized mixer?

btw the lag will be terrible, every exchange has a different confirmation number and if it is higher than 5, the network will be ultra slow
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:24:37 AM

Ummm where wallet, pool etc?

Can we see your resume? how come you just made a coin out of nowhere? Were you working on this since way before you decided to launch it? And i repeat show us your identities. How will you manage profits?
TheDagger (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:26:55 AM

How is this system any better than a centralized mixer?

btw the lag will be terrible

This system is like having external mixer, except instead of having all of the funds going into and coming out of the mixer there is no connection. Funds go from wallet to point A (exchange somewhere), and blockchain is monitored and then funds come from some other point B to the destination. You can't trace through the exchange to the destination, because there is no direct link.
berkelip

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:30:16 AM

cloak seems promising
I'll mine it

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
pt7

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:39:33 AM

Will this coin generate a support ticket if there is a withdraw issue at the exchange?
liuhou521

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:40:32 AM

2014年6月1日,08:39:15    发射吗 不发射早说 哥等了好久了
lxru9999

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:56:50 AM

Introducing CLOAKCOIN:  The first currency with anonymous feature via exchanges

We have seen literally hundreds of new coins coming into existence. A lot of great ideas, a TON of attempts to capture the firestorm of memecoin success, and some terrible ideas. We have also seen some outright scams, by unrepentant greedy people who lack the motivation to even bother trying to innovate at all, and simply choose to prey on the hopes and dreams of the great, vibrant community that the cryptocurrency phenomenon has brought together.

CloakCoin is totally different from other alt coins, which are made for Pump n Dumps. We are a team of 4 highly experienced developers, currently working on a totally different anonymous feature for CloakCoin; anonymity via exchanges.

Main advantage of using exchanges for anonymity: Hundreds more transactions going into an exchange than a node, some of these tx take weeks to come out. This means that it renders statistical analysis (which can uncover so called anonymous transactions) much less effective. Result = stronger anonymity, straight from your CloakCoin wallet.

duts_bg

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:11:52 AM

I have a question as a newbie in the forum to newbie. Where and when you gain experience, to innovate. Smiley

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:24:15 AM

Hey guys,

I'm part of the team behind this coin and have assembled together the people making it happen.

Feel free to step into the IRC channel #CloakCoin

We'll get a tip bot up and running later on.
therealbigcoin

Activity: 729
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:33:17 AM

Maybe for a really fair start take a look at Philosopher Stone start, this was really fair with slowly increasing block reward the firs day or week https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263744.0

You say its no pum n dump and good devs so pls share us who are the devs? (maybe i overlooked so pls reffer me )

i think i will mine this Smiley

Greetings
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:44:22 AM

Maybe for a really fair start

i think i will mine this Smiley

Greetings

We'll be doing a soft start of only 1 cloak for the first 50 blocks. This will give people time to get things together.
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:20:09 AM

No IPO and no premine - good start.
WhyMe126

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:26:06 AM

No IPO and no premine