Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATH] ATHEISTCOIN | DGW3 | GROESTL-based  (Read 28310 times)
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:12:35 AM

现在全网才10G算力,硬币值得购买收藏,拥有巨大潜力,就是缺少应用和推广!~
我倒觉得推广足够,特性不足。看看推特吧。没有特色的币只靠推广很难维持长时间

zhonghao110

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

goog

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:21:15 AM

The new plan to implement in the future
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:06:40 AM

卖转储之前快

Why people writing here in Chinese it is not Chinese sub forum.
fengzi52188888

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:30:50 AM

There are many pools there is a problem and some people have a very large force count! They use false computing power to cheat mine pond coins! I do not know if this is the responsibility of the coin is the responsibility of the mine pool! This requires the developer to make a reasonable explanation! Otherwise, I think he will go to death!
473Bananas

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:41:05 AM

There are many pools there is a problem and some people have a very large force count! They use false computing power to cheat mine pond coins! I do not know if this is the responsibility of the coin is the responsibility of the mine pool! This requires the developer to make a reasonable explanation! Otherwise, I think he will go to death!
lol bullshit
false computing power, good imagination! you should write a bible.

http://www.minddisorders.com/photos/panic-disorder-971.jpg
JackyVanmarsenille

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:05:15 PM

Atheistcoin (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:33:30 PM

huang115804

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:34:11 PM

GRS算法  280X显卡可达11M算力     普通SG挖矿软件~算法改为    groestlcoin
得装14.6的驱动。然后直接运行BAT文件,里面先别写参数,出来之后按SW出来CONF文件再调试   有图有真相
fengzi52188888

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:40:16 PM

lol bullshit
false computing power, good imagination! you should write a bible.

I can only say that you do not know the truth! Chinese online communities are all discussing this!
SrsCrypto

Activity: 98

Designer

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:53:09 PM

I can only say that you do not know the truth! Chinese online communities are all discussing this!

Can you explain what you mean? We have also been noticing the large numbers, what do you mean by false computing power?

If this is true, is this only happening to ATH or also for example GROESTL itself?

ATH: AKRKvTF3WuGK5BCYcbmt5a3or5uZ1khChx | ZS: E173jErfaAFHW6Lmws5r5NHeSPaUKqswuX | SHA2: SZPkeefDH1iqHvn76DUVjpYA8rWYphu6pk
fengzi52188888

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:56:44 PM

Can you explain what you mean? We have also been noticing the large numbers, what do you mean by false computing power?

If this is true, is this only happening to ATH or also for example GROESTL itself?

He is a BUG, we are unable to determine the coin itself or mineral pool or is it caused by mining software! We tested the conclusion is: a HD7850 graphics displayed in the pool operator force mine to reach 1.4G! I am now using google translator, I'm not sure whether it is reasonable to express what I mean!
huiloveleaf

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:00:48 PM

now!!!!  somebody have a special software  , it can make about 100g Hashrates  this program name is Sgminer-grs.rar do u any idea to solve this problem slove  I can provide the software  the software link is https://github.com/veox/sgminer
SrsCrypto

Activity: 98

Designer

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:01:21 PM

He is a BUG, we are unable to determine the coin itself or mineral pool or is it caused by mining software! We tested the conclusion is: a HD7850 graphics displayed in the pool operator force mine to reach 1.4G! I am now using google translator, I'm not sure whether it is reasonable to express what I mean!

What mining software and what pool? We did not change anything about the hashing method (it's  the same as Groestl) it's not very likely it is the coin.

Pool:

now!!!!  somebody have a special software  , it can make about 100g Hashrates  this program name is Sgminer-grs.rar do u any idea to solve this problem slove  I can provide the software  the software link is https://github.com/veox/sgminer

We are looking into this, thank you for reporting!!

ATH: AKRKvTF3WuGK5BCYcbmt5a3or5uZ1khChx | ZS: E173jErfaAFHW6Lmws5r5NHeSPaUKqswuX | SHA2: SZPkeefDH1iqHvn76DUVjpYA8rWYphu6pk
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 01:10:27 PM

What mining software and what pool? We did not change anything about the hashing method (it's  the same as Groestl) it's not very likely it is the coin.

Pool:

I double checked diff1 on suprnova and could not find a problem, for safety, I added some extra checks and restarted my stratum implementation. Fake shares should not be counted at all and result in a immediate ban for the fake share sender.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
huiloveleaf

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:15:54 PM

Pool:

I double checked diff1 on suprnova and could not find a problem, for safety, I added some extra checks and restarted my stratum implementation. Fake shares should not be counted at all and result in a immediate ban for the fake share sender.
According to my understanding of nomp have this problem and the problem is not solved by St diff detection so bad- -!
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:36:32 PM

I sold them out before the crisis happened Grin

fengzi52188888

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:05:41 PM

eeeeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:05:19 PM

That is just sgminer from veox ... nothing special about it ... as a matter of fact, the link you are supplying does not even come with groestl.cl and groestlcoin.cl ... so you can not mine groestlbased coins with it ...
I tried the Sgminer-grs.rar, but nothing weird there either ... getting the exact same hash as I was with dwarfpool miner ... so to conclude, it can't be the coin, otherwise Groestl would be affected too, it is not the miner software, or at least not the ones you are linking to .. that leaves the pools. I however believe ocminer when he says he is not detecting fake shares.. maybe (just maybe, coz I have no proof) people were exploiting some loophole in the pool software, but if they were they aren't at suprnova anymore.

Either way .... there is nothing wrong with the coin, and the sgminers you link to have no special features, hell, the one you link to on github can't even mine groestl... whit that much false information I have to suspect this is just a FUD attempt.
escalicha

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:15:29 PM

Suprnova locked my account and dont respond. They have 150 coins or more from me. Thants is a Scam My user in the pool is escalicha.

Message every time I try to enter:

Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

And i didnt recibe nothing.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:21:23 PM

Suprnova locked my account and dont respond. They have 150 coins or more from me. Thants is a Scam My user in the pool is escalicha.

Message every time I try to enter:

Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

And i didnt recibe nothing.

Why didnt you contact support or wrote me a pm ? :-)

You've been sent an email with instructions how to unluck your account, it could also be in your spam folder

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: