Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Flux - Move Forward - Move Fast | SHA-3 | FORK AT 22,000  (Read 17764 times)
Edgeworth_ (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:03:06 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 01:52:39 PM by Edgeworth_

https://i.imgur.com/zV7j3Il.png
Flux - [FLX]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      <--SPECIFICATIONS

Generation: Proof-of-Work
Proof-of-Work Algorithm: SHA-3 "Keccak" Hashing
Block Interval: 30 Seconds
Difficulty Retarget: Every Block with Flux "Antimatter" Vortex (Details below)
Maximum Units: None (Inflationary)
Expected Flux in 10 years: 5 Billions
Block Subsidy Schedule: See Below
Premine: 0% (0.00 FLX)
P2P: 7970
RPC: 7971

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      <--SUBSIDY SCHEDULE

The Flux Foundation wants to make the launch of flux as fair as possible. We wish to avoid 'instamine' and make sure the early bird doesn't get all the worms. In addition to the small initial subsidy Flux will have modified bitcoin retargets for the first 120 blocks. This will ensure that the difficulty prevents much of a instamine.

Block 0: 0 FLX
Block 1 - 5000: Subsidy increases 0.2 every block until it reaches 1000. This period will take ~2 days
Block 5000 - 10005000: Subsidy will decrease 0.0001 FLX until it reaches zero.
Block 10005000 - 11005000: Subsidy will increase 100 sparks (0.000001 FLX) every block
Block 11005000+: 0.2% Yearly inflation will be maintained.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      <--FLUX "ANTIMATTER" VORTEX

The Flux Antimatter Vortex Algorithm, or just the vortex is a algorithm designed to replace the famed Kimoto Gravity Well. It allows for quick block-by-block difficulty adjustments by taking a weighted average of the past 11 blocks. This ensures that the previous block does not result in a radical difficulty change while enabling over 3x hashrate increases to be mitigated over the course of a few blocks. The vortex is designed to be immune to 'timewarp' attacks.

<--WALLET FEATURES

The Flux Wallet will have inbuilt mining support, a statistics page, and a block explorer. Code courtesy of FoxCoin.

<--FLUX STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

We have decided to create flux because we believe in cryptocurrency as a form of money. Flux is designed to be fair from the get-go with early adopters not amassing a huge amount of Flux. This helps mitigate the 'flash in the pan' syndrome of many 'altcoins' - where as soon as it gets on the market there is a huge sell-off and the currency is left with no value. The goal of any currency launch is to get as many different people units of the currency as possible. Flux is designed to allow this to happen by giving ample time for people to participate and begin mining. The block subsidy will decrease in such away that it allows plenty of time for Flux to be come known to the public before the subsidy even so much as halves.

Flux utilizes SHA-3 "Keccak" hashing as it currently has no Aplication-Specific Dedicated mining equipment developed for it but has full miner support across all major platforms for both CPU and GPU. In combination with the Flux Vortex, we believe this will be an ample combination to keep the generation of flux both decentralized and consistent.

<--WHY INFLATIONARY?

We believe that the small amount of inflation provided by Flux (0.2%) Will be healthy for it as a medium for exchange. This inflation will help keep the value stable and will prevent a 'deflationary spiral' without causing large inflation resulting in the opposite. The increased subsidy will also provide a more worthwhile incentive to mine Flux and secure the network in higher difficulties.

<--FLUX INFRASTRUCTURE

Decentralized P2Pools:
Flux supports decentralization, help by mining in a Decentralized P2Pool.

Decentralized P2Pools:

Centralized Mining Pools:
Standard Mining Pools.

Mining Pools:
Pools with a line through them are unconfirmed as they were announced before the reannoucement. If you are the owner of one please contact me to have your pool confirmed
https://mining.theminingpools.com/
http://flx.hashhot.com/
http://flx.lightninghash.com/

http://flux.pool.mn/
http://flx.hardcoreminers.com/
http://www.mingopool.com/
http://zmtpool.com/
Coinminers

Nodes:
Full Flux Nodes.

Nodes:

Community Links:
Take part in the Flux community.

Links:
Reddit - Fluxd
Follow us on Twitter

Flux IRC channels:
#flux-talk
#flux-dev
#flux-ann
#flux-purgatory

Join us via webchat.freenode.net or a IRC client of your choice
Channels on freenode.net

<--DOWNLOADS

Flux-QT 1.0b for Windows - Mirror
Flux-QT 1.0 for Max OS X - Mirror
Flux-QT 1.0 for GNU Linux - Mirror
Source - Mirror
GitHub repository

PASSWORD:
Code:
13a4d43b0c30f3a987d11589f1431228

<--EXCHANGES

BTC Markets
AllCoin.com

<--MINERS

CPUminer
CPUminer for Windows
CPUminer for OSX
CPUminer for Linux
Example: minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password

CUDAminer

CUDAminer for Windows
CUDAminer for OSX
Example: cudaminer.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password

CGminer
CGminer for Windows
Example: cgminer.exe --keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password

<--DONATE

Because the Flux Foundation is not supported by a premine of any kind we'd appreciate donations of any size to help us support the development and support of Flux.

Bitcoin: 1FLUXxx7TLAjbJCBXTKkC3UiMw8R2tpqKj
Flux: FCqZSXmduoZXKEiTgUb3VZTPqVnQ6i1DNB

MANDATORY UPDATE. FORK AT BLOCK 22,000
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
getmining.info

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:03:30 AM

At last!  Cheesy Let's hope after all this wait it'll be worth it

No premine, No IPO and SHA-3 - Be interesting to see how AMV works.

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:04:42 AM

launch date today?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:05:50 AM

launch date today?
16-03-2017 at 6pm UTC (wild guess)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:07:54 AM

launch date today?

Damn...looks like i have to wait :p
Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:10:47 AM

launch date today?

Damn...looks like i have to wait :p
Launch is today, keep an eye on progress here.

Date is official unlike the previous bumps.
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:12:47 AM

I hate to ask this here, but is there another keccak coin I can test my miner on in the meantime? ( sorry dev, just havent mined sha-3 on AMD yet :S )
getmining.info

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:18:40 AM

I hate to ask this here, but is there another keccak coin I can test my miner on in the meantime? ( sorry dev, just havent mined sha-3 on AMD yet :S )

Search the forum for keccak or SHA-3   Tongue There are several

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
PoolMingo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:36:33 AM

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
0% FEE
DDOS protection
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM

DARKCOIN - FLUXCOIN - BITSLAP - VERTCOIN

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 8 ): stratum+tcp://kivan.no-ip.org:9051

URL (difficulty 32):   stratum+tcp://kivan.no-ip.org:9052

URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://kivan.no-ip.org:9053

Username: your wallet address
Password: anything

CHAT CHANNEL #MINGOPOOL AT FREENODE

Thank you new miners for trust us, we can assure it will be worth

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirm
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:39:23 AM

I need a 280X config file example ( not .bat ), anything I find dosent work on another sha-3 coin ,  I just keep getting rejects share is above target
auy

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:48:33 AM

hi man
You can launch a month?

How has been launched?
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:48:37 AM

Im trying different miners now, still same deal, Ide love to mine this, but I think ima need more info to do it , correct miner in the OP mabey? Sample config? Thnx.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:01:48 PM

This is what I keep getting.. no idea what im doing wrong, help would be appreciated

CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:17:03 PM

Search the forum for keccak or SHA-3   Tongue There are several

https://meth.hardcoreminers.com If you look at the getting started page you will see some info for this algo!
Mining software & settings for your card.

3.7.3 is not available for DL via that github link,on that pools page you refrenced only revisions in the 4's
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:23:09 PM

Ok got 3.7.3 via git, but theres no windows exe's.. and any refrence to windows exe's lead to versions 4.0 & greater, 45 minutes, cant even get a miner..  too much down time.. I'll have to pass on this.Thanks for the help.. Ill try again later If I see updated info in OP/Thread
Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:26:16 PM

Added miners to OP.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:35:40 PM

Added miners to OP.

Voila!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Works great & is getting accepted's on that 'other' coins pool, I'll be ready.. thank you Again & Again
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:38:08 PM

i don't like sha-3, it make your rig slow down, irritating lag

better to go with the jackpotcoin algo
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:43:24 PM

Hardcoreminers will be ready!

I try to go to your pool page, and times out completely.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:59:13 PM

why wallet download are not available???

here

https://github.com/Fluxworth/Flux
in "Why stuff isn't here.txt"
i can read "We haven't launched yet."

ok i agree...
not yet launched... so plz upload wallet before launch.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:01:17 PM

here

here

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/406-FLX

not yet launched...

why wallet ar not available???

Because its not launched yet, just like the git says. So ppl dnt solomine it & cheat pre-launch time.
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:01:26 PM

here

not yet launched... so plz upload wallet before launch.

3 hours to launch. What's the problem?
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:02:15 PM

here

here

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/406-FLX

not yet launched...

why wallet ar not available???

Because its not launched yet, just like the git says. So ppl dnt solomine it & cheat pre-launch time.

ok but if dev upload wallet after launch bitcointalk will go down for massive F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 !!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:05:21 PM

ok but if dev upload wallet after launch bitcointalk will go down for massive F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 !!!

Many coins launches like that. And I remember only 2 which causes bad gateway - CatCoin and MaxCoin.
Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:17:21 PM

Many coins launches like that. And I remember only 2 which causes bad gateway - CatCoin and MaxCoin.
We will have passworded zip files 1 hour before launch.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:22:17 PM

Please make long password with special symbols to avoid bruteforce.
btctradingonline

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:25:34 PM

Please contact or add more pools to list, https://flx.hardcoreminers.com/ lags and can not register now

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

btctradingonline

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:55:35 PM

Please contact or add more pools to list, https://flx.hardcoreminers.com/ lags and can not register now

Yes hold on, uploading new theme and there was a SSL issue since this morning.

OK FIXED: Please browse here: http://flx.hardcoreminers.com/

Thanks, It's faster

..C..

btcpsc

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:57:19 PM

Need Polish translation? PM me.
thunder04839

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:53:57 PM

So if cgminer works I must assume sgminer will as well.  Right? Hi have never mined this algo either...
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:55:55 PM

So if cgminer works I must assume sgminer will as well.  Right? Hi have never mined this algo either...

I had major issues with any other miner , other that the one listed a few posts up.
Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:08:53 PM

Passworded zips uploaded.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:11:29 PM

the 'win-qt' leads to nowhere :S
Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:17:24 PM

the 'win-qt' leads to nowhere :S
Fixed.
Natalya

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:17:28 PM

Can not find link for windows wallet

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
btctradingonline

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:18:19 PM

Oh, link is missing :

Pls check this link "http://https//www.dropbox.com/s/k0inqyts78yyrek/Win-QT.zip" , or upload wallet to mirror

..C..

CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:18:49 PM

40 min :=)

Looks interesting with this block reward. Let´s see what´s happend :=)

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:19:09 PM

Chrome is blocking this DL

Edit nevermind..sorted it.
thunder04839

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:24:54 PM

still awaiting password?
sir_doge_alot

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:33:17 PM

Rig rented.  Hopefully dev jumps on soon.  <30 minutes less til launch.

Freebiescoin - FQm9Eg2nC4fW2CVdCwGKFjzNF3quF2RQVb
Aimcoin - Ag2enFo4WP3Cw3TE8qcmaK12sZ8eABcMHN
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:39:38 PM

the pools line-up seems really bad

no decent pool?
Natalya

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:53:00 PM

7 minutes to go Smiley

DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:53:32 PM

Ready for the launch!

0% fees
Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us
CryptoBrother

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:58:42 PM

Added small rig :=)

Natalya

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:00:20 PM

Launch?

Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:01:13 PM

Password: 13a4d43b0c30f3a987d11589f1431228
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:01:28 PM

No sync.
Natalya

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:02:01 PM

no sync

Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:02:54 PM

no sync
Nodes on OP.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:03:29 PM

Ready for the launch!

0% fees
Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us

Nadam se da imas dobar DDoS protection

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
rubberpool

Activity: 140

POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:04:32 PM

http://flux.pool.mn/ is up soon

chiznitz

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:04:40 PM

sync'd fine for me using node in OP

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Natalya

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:04:47 PM

No sync with this node

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:06:14 PM

{
"blocks" : 65,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 336.31946115,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 206282702,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:06:17 PM

sync'd fine for me using node in OP
Same here

riddler_xyz

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:06:37 PM

20:06:07
?
{
}

O_o i am out till this crazy is done

If bitcoinmining riggs could buy miningriggs with bitcoin by themselves wouldnt that be asexual reproduction ? So wouldnt that make BTC a lifeform ?
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:07:30 PM

20:06:07
?
{
}

O_o i am out
SHA-3 is not for the ones with a weak stomach Grin

CryptoBrother

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:08:58 PM

Fail Launch with instamine!

1st You need to set up miner files with Your wallet.
2nd You need to add nodes
3rd Wallet not work on Win 7 x64

iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:09:37 PM

Worked right from the start for me...
Natalya

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:10:08 PM

Looks like this is my problem now...

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:10:18 PM

What instamine you retard? lol

Oldriga

Activity: 434

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:11:14 PM

Where is working pools?

rubberpool

Activity: 140

POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:11:27 PM

http://flux.pool.mn is up and running! Hop in!

chiznitz

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:12:05 PM

lol who doesn't setup their config before trying to mine?

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:12:42 PM

wow!!!
already 457!

{
"blocks" : 71,
"difficulty" : 457.22508380,
"networkhashps" : 709615254,
}

really good for SOLO mining

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:13:46 PM

This must be done before launch any coin.
I have configured miners for different algos and change only name of copypasted conf file everytime.
coinbird

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:14:03 PM

No

20:13:46

{
"version" : 1000000,
"protocolversion" : 70001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 75,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 9,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 282.39286315,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1401645832,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

Natalya

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:14:25 PM

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=.......................
rpcpassword=.............................
rpcport=7971
p2pport=7970
addnode=54.186.99.245

Not connecting...

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:14:59 PM

wow!!!
already 457!

{
}

it's sha-3 man, 457 is very low for this algo

people forgot that this is not scrypt difficulty...
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:15:51 PM

wow!!!
already 457!

{
}

people forgot that this sis not scrypt difficulty...
FLUX Antimatter rocks!
FAV! FTW!

btctradingonline

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:15:58 PM

confirmed, but diff is too high - 256

..C..

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:16:49 PM

confirmed, but diff is too high - 256
What high? FFS

It's a KECCAK coin. SHA-3 coin. It's not shitty scrypt.

unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:17:28 PM

wow!!!
already 457!

{
}

people forgot that this is not scrypt difficulty...

going in solo with 850Mhash..
0 block for now :-(

difficulty too high?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:19:29 PM

No but sometimes you have nothing.

btctradingonline

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:21:18 PM

pls, show me , my wallet can not sync

..C..

thunder04839

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:21:46 PM

cgminer.exe --keccak -o stratum+tcp://stratum.eu.flx.hardcoreminers.com:3051 -u thunder04839.1 -p x

is this command line right cgminer just closes after i run the run.bat file...  cgminer keccak 3.7.3
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:21:55 PM

ok.. all goes ok..
first block found!!!

have fun!!!  Wink Wink Wink Wink

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Natalya

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:24:01 PM

server=1
listen=1
rpcport=7971
p2pport=7970
addnode=54.186.99.245

What I made wrong here?

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:26:02 PM

Coinminers NOMP Pool

Flux Pool Hosted in US
IS READY  GO GO GO
No  registration needed

Spread the hashes!!

URL (difficulty 16): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3608
URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3656
URL (difficulty vardiff):  stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3632

Username: your Flux wallet address

Payments:
Note:Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 1 FLX

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:26:14 PM

server=1
listen=1
rpcport=7971
p2pport=7970
addnode=54.186.99.245

What I made wrong here?

try to launch wallet with key -server
In the shortcut.
btctradingonline

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:28:45 PM

server=1
listen=1
rpcport=7971
p2pport=7970
addnode=54.186.99.245

What I made wrong here?
thanks, it worked

..C..

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:28:51 PM

cgminer.exe --keccak -o stratum+tcp://stratum.eu.flx.hardcoreminers.com:3051 -u thunder04839.1 -p x

is this command line right cgminer just closes after i run the run.bat file...  cgminer keccak 3.7.3

put pause on a new line and check for errors
Zerotenine

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:31:17 PM

server=1
listen=1
rpcport=7971
p2pport=7970
addnode=54.186.99.245

What I made wrong here?
thanks, it worked

Strange...My wallet is not sync. with this conf...
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:32:41 PM

Try this one: http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/files/cgminer-3.7.3-maxcoin-windows.zip

Come to IRC #hardcoreminers and I'll help you out.

Where did your net hash stats go???

Edit: N/m caught you on IRC  all sorted
shurik29

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:37:10 PM

Good launch!
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:38:11 PM

added small rig too

works fine for me 

Thank you

btctradingonline

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:38:19 PM

server=1
listen=1
rpcport=7971
p2pport=7970
addnode=54.186.99.245

What I made wrong here?
thanks, it worked

close your wallet, and create Flux.conf file with the content, and open your wallet QT again

..C..

PoolMingo

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:39:22 PM

MINGOPOOL FLUX COIN ON! YOU CAN MINE IT NOW!!

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
0% FEE
DDOS protection
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM

Payments:
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:42:26 PM

Mined 1 solo block with one R9 270 at 633 diff. Oh shi~  Grin
Natalya

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:47:10 PM

server=1
listen=1
rpcport=7971
p2pport=7970
addnode=54.186.99.245

What I made wrong here?
thanks, it worked

close your wallet, and create Flux.conf file with the content, and open your wallet QT again

I'm fool)))I made Fluxcoin.conf
With flux.conf all works.
Fair launch!

scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:47:41 PM

Coinminers NOMP Pool

Flux Pool Hosted in US
IS READY  GO GO GO
No  registration needed

Spread the hashes!!

minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3632 -u your Flux wallet address -p anything

cudaminer.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3632 -u your Flux wallet address -p anything

cgminer.exe --keccak -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3632 -u your Flux wallet address -p anything

Payments:

tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:50:32 PM

Can anyone post a stable config for 280x please? Thank you
riddler_xyz

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:51:39 PM

btw the gui ... congrats to the dev ... usefull new stuff

If bitcoinmining riggs could buy miningriggs with bitcoin by themselves wouldnt that be asexual reproduction ? So wouldnt that make BTC a lifeform ?
btctradingonline

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:58:15 PM

core/mem = 1080/1300
speed 363Mh/s

timeout /t 10
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

cgminer.exe --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://flux-stratum.pool.mn:7811 -u xxx -p x -w 256 --shaders 2048 --thread-concurrency 8191 -I 13

..C..

tz

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:01:14 PM

core/mem = 1080/1300
speed 363Mh/s

timeout /t 10
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

cgminer.exe --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://flux-stratum.pool.mn:7811 -u xxx -p x -w 256 --shaders 2048 --thread-concurrency 8191 -I 13

thank you, i'll give it a try.
megog

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:05:29 PM

-v 1 -w 256 -I 14 -g 1 --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 300

scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 07:14:54 PM

Coinminers NOMP Pool

Flux Pool Hosted in US
IS READY  GO GO GO
No  registration needed

Spread the hashes!!

minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3632 -u your Flux wallet address -p anything

cudaminer.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3632 -u your Flux wallet address -p anything

cgminer.exe --keccak -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3632 -u your Flux wallet address -p anything

Payments:

zikomoto

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:23:39 PM

http://zmtpool.com/tbs
Tested now and working well
First payout has been done
We need more hash here
PoolMingo

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:32:01 PM

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
0% FEE
DDOS protection
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM

Payments:

tz

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:06:54 PM

Best setup I could find for a 280x results in the following:

cgminer version 3.7.3 - Started: [2014-06-01 22:55:49] - [0 days 00:06:44]
 [P]ool management [G]PU management [ S]ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 (5s):375.9M (avg):359.5Mh/s | A:5275  R:2189  HW:0  WU:80.7/m  WUE:0.0%
 ST: 1  SS: 0  NB: 15  LW: 263  GF: 0  RF: 0
 Connected to flux-stratum.pool.mn diff 247 with stratum as user XXXXXXX
 XXXXXXXXXX  Diff: 603  Started: [23:02:16]  Best share: 4.25K
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 GPU 0:  67.0C 2715RPM | 368.4M/362.3Mh/s | R:29.3% HW:0 WU: 81.4/m T:1 I:10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPU 0: 369.1 / 361.8 Mh/s | A:73  R:5  HW:0  U:11.99/m  I:10  xI:0  rI:0
68.0 C  F: 90% (2719 RPM)  E: 1100 MHz  M: 1200 Mhz  V: 1.200V  A: 99%  P: 20%
Last initialised: [2014-06-01 22:55:49]
Thread 0: 369.1 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE

here's the .conf for cgminer:

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "poolname" : "",
      "url" : "",
      "user" : "",
      "pass" : ""
   }
]

"intensity" : "10",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "keccak",
"keccak" : true,

"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "1100",
"gpu-fan" : "30-90",
"gpu-memclock" : "1200",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-vddc" : "1.100",

"auto-fan" : true,
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "65",
"temp-hysteresis" : "2",

"api-listen" : true,
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1",

"failover-switch-delay" : "60",
"failover-only" : true,
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"no-submit-stale" : true,

"log" : "5",
"log-dateformat" : "0",

"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"expiry" : "10",
"hotplug" : "0",
"shares" : "0"
}

cgminer will not lower the vddc settings by itself. I do that externally using ASUS GPU Tweak. I own an ASUS R9 280x-dc2t.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
shurik29

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:13:04 PM

Best setup I could find for a 280x results in the following:

cgminer version 3.7.3 - Started: [2014-06-01 22:55:49] - [0 days 00:06:44]
 [P]ool management [G]PU management [ S]ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
 (5s):375.9M (avg):359.5Mh/s | A:5275  R:2189  HW:0  WU:80.7/m  WUE:0.0%
 ST: 1  SS: 0  NB: 15  LW: 263  GF: 0  RF: 0
 Connected to flux-stratum.pool.mn diff 247 with stratum as user XXXXXXX
 XXXXXXXXXX  Diff: 603  Started: [23:02:16]  Best share: 4.25K
 GPU 0:  67.0C 2715RPM | 368.4M/362.3Mh/s | R:29.3% HW:0 WU: 81.4/m T:1 I:10
GPU 0: 369.1 / 361.8 Mh/s | A:73  R:5  HW:0  U:11.99/m  I:10  xI:0  rI:0
68.0 C  F: 90% (2719 RPM)  E: 1100 MHz  M: 1200 Mhz  V: 1.200V  A: 99%  P: 20%
Last initialised: [2014-06-01 22:55:49]
Thread 0: 369.1 Mh/s Enabled ALIVE

here's the .conf for cgminer:

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "poolname" : "",
      "url" : "",
      "user" : "",
      "pass" : ""
   }
]

"intensity" : "10",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "keccak",
"keccak" : true,

"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "1100",
"gpu-fan" : "30-90",
"gpu-memclock" : "1200",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-vddc" : "1.100",

"auto-fan" : true,
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "65",
"temp-hysteresis" : "2",

"api-listen" : true,
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1",

"failover-switch-delay" : "60",
"failover-only" : true,
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"no-submit-stale" : true,

"log" : "5",
"log-dateformat" : "0",

"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"expiry" : "10",
"hotplug" : "0",
"shares" : "0"
}

cgminer will not lower the vddc settings by itself. I do that externally using ASUS GPU Tweak. I own an ASUS R9 280x-dc2t.

Hope this helps. Good luck!
thanks!Your conf gave me 30 mh/s more per card!
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 08:35:07 PM

this * DING * make me nervous ...

scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 08:41:41 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 09:33:10 PM by scorpio18

Coinminers NOMP Pool

Flux Pool Hosted in US
IS READY  GO GO GO
No  registration needed

Spread the hashes!!

You can check the total blocks found at http://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:8080/tbs under the Flux Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the Flux Confirmed column

Payments:

hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:33:06 PM

Perhaps I will mine some after two days Cool
What's good of keccek now.It's asics-mineable.

ortchi

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:03:03 AM

New pool ready and working

http://coin-base.info/flux/

and blockexplorer

http://coin-base.info/flux_blockcrawler/

payoutsystem prop
only 120 confirms
dynamic stratum 1-8192
stratumport 3440

8 core cpu
16 gb ram
2 x 256 gb ssd
serverplace france

PoolMingo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:13:28 AM

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
0% FEE
DDOS protection
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM

Payments:
jacob019

Cryptomancer

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:37:19 AM

MingoPool is a scam!

Search the 365coin thread for "mingopool", TONS of complaints.   He stole 0.38 365 from me.  On the day I discovered it that amount was worth USD$352 !  Other complaints of him using miners credentials on other pools and changing the payout address.  Stupid to reuse credentials, but still NOT COOL! It's amazing the pool ops can screw over the community and continue operating under the same name.

From his site: "We recompiled the cpu and gpu miners with a few fixes for our stratum. They will improve your hashrate 5% ~ 30% depending your hardware."  How much do want to bet that if you run his binary next to your wallet that your coins will mysteriously go missing. 

Favorite coin: Kimocoin (KMC) - in-thread auctions for real world merchandise
website - faucet - explorer - dice
Stelisto

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:31:09 AM

We need more hash here

+780mh Cheesy
Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:30:23 AM

Updated GitHub.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:45:57 AM

Updated GitHub.
Is this a mandatory update?
Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:12:30 AM

Updated GitHub.
Is this a mandatory update?
No I simply updated git with the source. No new content to what was released on launch. Sorry for the alarm.
teksensei

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:02:30 AM

Any word on an exchange?

It's Shitcoin Cash!
luya518

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:04:58 AM

Flux - [FLX]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      <--SPECIFICATIONS

Generation: Proof-of-Work
Proof-of-Work Algorithm: SHA-3 "Keccak" Hashing
Block Interval: 30 Seconds
Difficulty Retarget: Every Block with Flux "Antimatter" Vortex (Details below)
Maximum Units: None (Inflationary)
Expected Flux in 10 years: 5 Billions
Block Subsidy Schedule: See Below
Premine: 0% (0.00 FLX)
P2P: 7970
RPC: 7971

<--SUBSIDY SCHEDULE

The Flux Foundation wants to make the launch of flux as fair as possible. We wish to avoid 'instamine' and make sure the early bird doesn't get all the worms. In addition to the small initial subsidy Flux will have modified bitcoin retargets for the first 120 blocks. This will ensure that the difficulty prevents much of a instamine.

Block 0: 0 FLX
Block 1 - 5000: Subsidy increases 0.2 every block until it reaches 1000. This period will take ~2 days
Block 5000 - 10005000: Subsidy will decrease 0.0001 FLX until it reaches zero.
Block 10005000 - 11005000: Subsidy will increase 100 sparks (0.000001 FLX) every block
Block 11005000+: 0.2% Yearly inflation will be maintained.

<--FLUX "ANTIMATTER" VORTEX

The Flux Antimatter Vortex Algorithm, or just the vortex is a algorithm designed to replace the famed Kimoto Gravity Well. It allows for quick block-by-block difficulty adjustments by taking a weighted average of the past 11 blocks. This ensures that the previous block does not result in a radical difficulty change while enabling over 3x hashrate increases to be mitigated over the course of a few blocks. The vortex is designed to be immune to 'timewarp' attacks.

<--WALLET FEATURES

The Flux Wallet will have inbuilt mining support, a statistics page, and a block explorer. Code courtesy of FoxCoin.

<--FLUX STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

We have decided to create flux because we believe in cryptocurrency as a form of money. Flux is designed to be fair from the get-go with early adopters not amassing a huge amount of Flux. This helps mitigate the 'flash in the pan' syndrome of many 'altcoins' - where as soon as it gets on the market there is a huge sell-off and the currency is left with no value. The goal of any currency launch is to get as many different people units of the currency as possible. Flux is designed to allow this to happen by giving ample time for people to participate and begin mining. The block subsidy will decrease in such away that it allows plenty of time for Flux to be come known to the public before the subsidy even so much as halves.

Flux utilizes SHA-3 "Keccak" hashing as it currently has no Aplication-Specific Dedicated mining equipment developed for it but has full miner support across all major platforms for both CPU and GPU. In combination with the Flux Vortex, we believe this will be an ample combination to keep the generation of flux both decentralized and consistent.

<--WHY INFLATIONARY?

We believe that the small amount of inflation provided by Flux (0.2%) Will be healthy for it as a medium for exchange. This inflation will help keep the value stable and will prevent a 'deflationary spiral' without causing large inflation resulting in the opposite. The increased subsidy will also provide a more worthwhile incentive to mine Flux and secure the network in higher difficulties.

<--FLUX INFRASTRUCTURE

Decentralized P2Pools:
Flux supports decentralization, help by mining in a Decentralized P2Pool.

Decentralized P2Pools:

Centralized Mining Pools:
Standard Mining Pools.

Mining Pools:
Pools with a line through them are unconfirmed as they were announced before the reannoucement. If you are the owner of one please contact me to have your pool confirmed
https://mining.theminingpools.com/
http://flx.hashhot.com/
http://flx.lightninghash.com/

http://flux.pool.mn/
http://flx.hardcoreminers.com/
http://www.mingopool.com/
http://zmtpool.com/
Coinminers

Nodes:
Full Flux Nodes.

Nodes:

Community Links:
Take part in the Flux community.

Links:
Reddit - Fluxd
Follow us on Twitter

Flux IRC channels:
#flux-talk
#flux-dev
#flux-ann
#flux-purgatory

Join us via webchat.freenode.net or a IRC client of your choice
Channels on freenode.net

<--DOWNLOADS

Flux-QT 1.0 for Windows - Mirror
Flux-QT 1.0 for Max OS X - Mirror
Flux-QT 1.0 for GNU Linux - Mirror
Source - Mirror
GitHub repository

PASSWORD:
Code:
13a4d43b0c30f3a987d11589f1431228

<--MINERS

CPUminer
CPUminer for Windows
CPUminer for OSX
CPUminer for Linux
Example: minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password

CUDAminer

CUDAminer for Windows
CUDAminer for OSX
Example: cudaminer.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password

CGminer
CGminer for Windows
Example: cgminer.exe --keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password

<--DONATE

Because the Flux Foundation is not supported by a premine of any kind we'd appreciate donations of any size to help us support the development and support of Flux.

Bitcoin: 1FLUXxx7TLAjbJCBXTKkC3UiMw8R2tpqKj

Chinese translation:http://www.btclt.cn/thread-3368-1-1.html
scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:25:07 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 09:42:45 AM by scorpio18

Coinminers NOMP Pool

Flux Pool Hosted in US
IS READY  GO GO GO
No  registration needed

Spread the hashes!!

Payments:
We need more miners here

allcoin.com

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:30:49 AM

We've added FLX/BTC market.
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/flx_btc

iawgoM

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:51:02 AM

Pool.mn Hashrate: 78.54 GH/s
Net Hashrate: 126.42 GH/s

*cough* spread the hash...? Or is it too late already?
zikomoto

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:43:39 AM

We need more hash here

+780mh Cheesy

Welcome Cheesy
btctradingonline

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:54:08 AM

We've added FLX/BTC market.
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/flx_btc

good news, thanks

..C..

CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:06:28 AM

Pool.mn Hashrate: 78.54 GH/s
Net Hashrate: 126.42 GH/s

*cough* spread the hash...? Or is it too late already?

Im on http://flx.hardcoreminers.com/ Payouts are fine & they have 51 GH or so, geting blocks plenty.
PoolMingo

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:13:59 AM

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
0% FEE
DDOS protection
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM

Payments:
Stelisto

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:20:26 AM

We need more hash here

+780mh Cheesy

Welcome Cheesy

Need More Miners , 30 payouts cmon guys
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:45:50 AM

We need volumes and more exchanges: poloniex bittrex mintpal

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
sponsor

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:50:00 AM

well done,dev
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:07:10 PM

any one here have info on how to solo mine this? Ide at least like to know how ( i can solo almost any other coin ) I have my settings on paste bin: http://pastebin.com/CH3LQLwg
scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 01:34:14 PM

Coinminers NOMP Pool

Flux Pool Hosted in US

No  registration needed

Spread the hashes!!

Payments:

zikomoto

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:53:53 PM

We need more hash here

+780mh Cheesy

Welcome Cheesy

yes not a lot of blocks but payouts come in good chunks tho, everyone is on the big pools
majoh

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:27:13 PM

To CryptoLTD

Try different rpc port, I have rpcport=9764
If your wallet is not on the same pc as rig,
add rpcallowip=192.168.1.*   /according to your net

edit: also rpcconnect is not working for me, but rpcallowip.
And for localhost use 127.0.0.1 /you have 127.0.0.0
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:47:10 PM

To CryptoLTD

Yea rig & wallet = same machine in my case.

I changed 127.0.0.0 to 127.0.0.1 I will change the port & give it a go.. thanks.
jacob019

Cryptomancer

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:54:06 PM

MingoPool is a scam!

Search the 365coin thread for "mingopool", TONS of complaints.   He stole 0.38 365 from me.  On the day I discovered it that amount was worth USD$352 !  Other complaints of him using miners credentials on other pools and changing the payout address.  Stupid to reuse credentials, but still NOT COOL! It's amazing the pool ops can screw over the community and continue operating under the same name.

From his site: "We recompiled the cpu and gpu miners with a few fixes for our stratum. They will improve your hashrate 5% ~ 30% depending your hardware."  How much do want to bet that if you run his binary next to your wallet that your coins will mysteriously go missing. 

CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:54:16 PM

To CryptoLTD

I changed 127.0.0.0 to 127.0.0.1 I will change the port & give it a go.. thanks.

Im pretty sure im connected to the wallet now..Ill let it run a bit n see if I catch a block..kind of doubt it with diff so high..we'll see...if not..back to the pool I'll go
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:59:14 PM

To CryptoLTD

Im pretty sure im connected to the wallet now..Ill let it run a bit n see if I catch a block..kind of doubt it with diff so high..we'll see...if not..back to the pool I'll go

Hmm All I keep getting is this:

And This 'share above target'

iawgoM

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:08:17 PM

Dev? Where are you?
You had a nice launch, wallet is cool, buy you disappeared now...? Come on, future plans, activities, additional exchanges...? Shall we donate to Flux bounties fund or something (since there was no premine)?
majoh

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:13:54 PM

Try different settings for cgminer.
I have -I 13 -g 1 -w 256  on r9-270x = 230Mh/s
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:18:54 PM

Try different settings for cgminer.
I have -I 13 -g 1 -w 256  on r9-270x = 230Mh/s

What are you even talking about?
majoh

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:24:36 PM

Make runme.bat with

cgminer.exe --keccak -o 127.0.0.1:7971 -u me -p 1 -I 13 -g 1 -w 256

then run it, it must work.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:25:27 PM

cant sync Angry any addnode?
scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 03:36:23 PM

Coinminers NOMP Pool

Flux Pool Hosted in US

No  registration needed

Spread the hashes!!

Payments:
Note:Round Earnings are not credited until 50 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 1 FLX
Come on guys we need more miners here.

sir_doge_alot

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:04:01 PM

cant sync Angry any addnode?

Open debug window and type this  "addnode 54.186.99.245 onetry" without the quotes (that will sync it up until you close it).  

Here are the 3 nodes that the dev gave me for the .conf file.

addnode=54.186.99.245
addnode=198.50.219.220
addnode=91.105.118.171

sir_doge_alot

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:06:46 PM

Dev? Where are you?
You had a nice launch, wallet is cool, buy you disappeared now...? Come on, future plans, activities, additional exchanges...? Shall we donate to Flux bounties fund or something (since there was no premine)?

Dev is still sleeping I think.  According to our chat he/she (irc name is confusing lol) was on like 3 hours of sleep in the last 3 days.  I know he/she is mining for bounties/giveaways on his/her own.  Hopefully it is enough to cover everything.  I'd be happy to donate some coins towards a bounty also if needed.

KoningSilk

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:13:26 PM

Dev? Where are you?

Dev is still sleeping I think.  According to our chat he/she (irc name is confusing lol) was on like 3 hours of sleep in the last 3 days.  I know he/she is mining for bounties/giveaways on his/her own.  Hopefully it is enough to cover everything.  I'd be happy to donate some coins towards a bounty also if needed.

Thats the spirit! What do you mean by 'our' chat?
sir_doge_alot

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:16:28 PM

Dev? Where are you?

Dev is still sleeping I think.  According to our chat he/she (irc name is confusing lol) was on like 3 hours of sleep in the last 3 days.  I know he/she is mining for bounties/giveaways on his/her own.  Hopefully it is enough to cover everything.  I'd be happy to donate some coins towards a bounty also if needed.

Thats the spirit! What do you mean by 'our' chat?

We were speaking last night in IRC through private messaging.  He (giving up on gender lol) said it was 6 am his time when it was 10 pm my time (EST) so I know he is not from the US.

Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:31:07 PM

i think this has potential

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Stelisto

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:35:00 PM

We need more hash here

+780mh Cheesy

Welcome Cheesy

75 Confirmed Blocks ,  need more hashpower
zikomoto

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:45:09 PM

We need more hash here

+780mh Cheesy

Welcome Cheesy

Thank you for the support , pm me ur address
SlientBit

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:56:15 PM

We need more hash here

+780mh Cheesy

Welcome Cheesy

a couple more hashes headed that way right now Wink

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:03:55 PM

When is eta on the exchanges?

sir_doge_alot

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:38:10 PM

It is currently listed on allcoin.com

SlientBit

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:39:56 PM

Found 1st block on flux Tongue this pool brings me good luck Grin

zikomoto

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:45:08 PM

Found 1st block on flux Tongue this pool brings me good luck Grin

Grin it's fun to mine in a perso pool when more join  , better than solo and payouts still big
Thank you
scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:51:55 PM

Coinminers NOMP Pool

Flux Pool Hosted in US

No  registration needed

Spread the hashes!!

Payments:
Note:Round Earnings are not credited until 50 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 1 FLX
Lets find some block here guys  Wink Wink

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:46:22 PM

Thanks.
Its a good looking coin but the 5billion max is a bit of a downer imo (too many coins?). Ill keep a lookout.

sir_doge_alot

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:50:12 PM

Thanks.
Its a good looking coin but the 5billion max is a bit of a downer imo (too many coins?). Ill keep a lookout.

Tough to answer that.  I've seen coins with <1000 total coins flop and coins >100 million thrive.

Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:10:13 AM

Flux giveaway going on our subreddit. Here
KoningSilk

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:14:24 AM

Thanks.

Tell that to the people who mined crazy amounts of tips and sold it at the right time.
Stelisto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:27:23 AM

We need more hash here

+780mh Cheesy

Welcome Cheesy

75 Confirmed Blocks ,  need more hashpower

5.75 GH/s --115 Confirmed Blocks  --Block Reward @• 927.800000

JoinUS
Billyboy402

Activity: 599

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:57:29 PM

we need to start making some volume ,,,,

sell half your stock ,,, then buy it back at the same price you sold it ,,,, you will only lose 0.1% with the fee ,,, but you still get 99.9%

then when the volume start and more ppl start trading it ,,, you remaining 50% of coin will be worth some thing

or do you all want to hold thousands of worthless coin

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:29:37 PM

Coin is doing well. No need to rush things. Instead we should establish stable grounds first.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:43:49 PM

something rong here?

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcport=7972
p2pport=7973
addnode=54.186.99.245
addnode=54.186.99.245
addnode=198.50.219.220
addnode=91.105.118.171

wallet not sync

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:59:08 PM

in the wallet go to -- statistics  then --network --
there you can add the node 54.186.99.245

that should work

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:42:51 PM

works thx

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
sir_doge_alot

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:02:37 PM

something rong here?

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcport=7972
p2pport=7973
addnode=54.186.99.245
addnode=54.186.99.245
addnode=198.50.219.220
addnode=91.105.118.171

wallet not sync

Your top 2 nodes are exactly the same

sir_doge_alot

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:16:57 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 06:30:14 PM by sir_doge_alot

we need to start making some volume ,,,,

sell half your stock ,,, then buy it back at the same price you sold it ,,,, you will only lose 0.1% with the fee ,,, but you still get 99.9%

then when the volume start and more ppl start trading it ,,, you remaining 50% of coin will be worth some thing

or do you all want to hold thousands of worthless coin

If I sold half my stock I would buy up all the buy orders lol  (Been mining around 8-10 GH since launch).

sir_doge_alot

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:25:39 PM

Running a choose a number giveaway on subreddit (2 winners for 1000 coins each).  Winning numbers announced at 2:30 PM EST.

http://www.reddit.com/r/fluxd/comments/277zy6/choose_a_number_between_1100_2_numbers_chosen_at/

PoolMingo

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:01:13 PM

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
0% FEE
DDOS protection
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM

Payments:
jacob019

Cryptomancer

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:39:38 PM

MingoPool is a scam!

Sorry to keep posting, but after being screwed over by this guy it's now my duty to follow all his posts with a warning so that other people don't fall for his trap.

PoolMingo

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:52:56 PM

18:48                 Mingopool ¦ omg mingopool is getting almost all the blocks
18:48 :                 procrypt ¦ heh
18:48 :                 procrypt ¦ whats your block height
18:48 :                   chiznitz ¦ !365
18:48            CryptoALTeX ¦ [365] Last price: 2.20000000 BTC ($943.18 USD) || 24 Hour Volume: 0.66405073 High: 3.40000300 Low: 1.64400005 www.cryptoaltex.com
18:49 :                 procrypt ¦ and diff
18:49 :                 procrypt ¦ mingo forked it
18:49 :                 procrypt ¦ heh
18:49 :                 procrypt ¦ i think
18:49         @ThreeSixFive ¦ ugg what
18:49 :                 procrypt ¦ Current Difficulty119.2705971
18:50 :                 procrypt ¦ Next Network Block48244 (Current: 48243)
18:50 :                 procrypt ¦ should be..
18:50 :                 procrypt ¦ Difficulty:
18:50 :                 procrypt ¦ 3022.04401801Difficulty:
18:50 :                 procrypt ¦ Block Count:
18:50 :                 procrypt ¦ 48275.
18:50         @ThreeSixFive ¦ lul
18:50 :                 procrypt ¦ fuckers
18:50 :                 procrypt ¦ they updated too
18:50         @ThreeSixFive ¦ fix IT!!!
18:50                 Mingopool ¦ lol
18:50                 Mingopool ¦ i was updated
18:51 :                 procrypt ¦ is your hashrate display correcT?
18:52                 Mingopool ¦ no
18:53 :                 procrypt ¦ looks like you're back on right chain
18:53 :                 procrypt ¦ Smiley
18:54         @ThreeSixFive ¦ uhh
18:54 :                 procrypt ¦ dont really get what happened
18:54 :                 procrypt ¦ heh
18:54 :                 procrypt ¦ but diffs now match
18:54         @ThreeSixFive ¦ that shit was happening to another pool before
18:54 :             deephouse ¦ how long does it take for your unconfirmed BTC to be confirmed in Cryptoaltex
18:55         @ThreeSixFive ¦ like the daemon looses connection and goes off on its own for a few blks... than reconnects and all is fine cept for a bunch of orphans
18:55                 Mingopool ¦ U_U
18:56 :                 procrypt ¦ yeh
18:56 :                 procrypt ¦ happened to the other pool
18:56 :                 procrypt ¦ the one that shut down
18:56 :                 procrypt ¦ a few times
19:07 :                   chiznitz ¦ exchange is: "blocks" : 48295,
19:09 :                 procrypt ¦ its fine now
19:09 :                 procrypt ¦ well
19:09 :                 procrypt ¦ was fine
19:09 :                 procrypt ¦ is fine
19:10 :                 procrypt ¦ mingo just went off in its own direction for a few mins then rejoined us
19:10 :                 procrypt ¦ heh
19:11 :                 procrypt ¦ when near set up the maxcoin pool we noticed all kinds of weirdness, starts to make more sense as time goes on

This is the irc LOG, can you please trust me now? your coins we're forked i cant send it to nobody.

Please men, im very sorry about that, stop that, you are injuring me a lot
jacob019

Cryptomancer

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:02:12 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 11:01:42 PM by jacob019

The fork was in early April.  We didn't start having problems until two weeks later.  Why did you tell me in IRC on April 30th that my coins were safe and I should keep mining.  Why did you tell everyone in the thread that our coins were safe and you just needed to fix the UI?  Why did you drag us along for a week claiming that all coins would be paid out on May 2nd, and when the day came along you wiped out our balances?  Why did you have fake miners posted on your site for weeks?  Why did you accept new miners after you were aware of the problems?  Why did people have the same problems as recently as May 22nd when the big issue occurred a month ago?  Why do you think you can scam the community and get away with it?  Not while I'm here.  I will follow you forever and not allow you to screw us over again, that's a promise.

Friends, be warned.  This is a DISHONEST POOL OPERATOR, everything will seem fine for a while, until he ramps up the fees to 50% without telling anyone, or finds some other way to screw you over.  With many great pools to choose from don't waste your time with a known thief.

---
Sorry guys, I know this is all a bit off-topic.  Let's get back to building the FluxCoin community--the cleanest alt we've ever seen.

AliMan

Activity: 1988
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:51:52 AM

I have 22,789 Flux, if anyone wants PM me. I just have too many coins to keep in track of. Would let it go for 0.01 BTC.

iawgoM

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:10:06 AM

WTS 70.000 FLUX - offers on PM.
azhago

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:07:01 AM

Dev, did you contact Bittrex/poloniex ?

Billyboy402

Activity: 599

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:57:09 PM

BUY AND SELL

we need some volume ,,, buy and sell the same coin ,,, it only 0.15% fee ,,,, if we buy and sell 1 BTC  100 time ,,, we ill have more volume then most coin out there

yea we will lose 30% (0.15% buy +0.15 sell x 100) 0.3 BTC

but if you have 10,000 FLUX and get it to 0.00003000 BTC you will make ur money back easy

other wise ,, were all going to own million of shit worthless coin

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
GR1P

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:39:54 PM

Ouch..  this coin is as popular as a kick in the balls.
labestia

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:44:33 PM

getting lost in a sea of launch-N-dumps.  for the most part, this launch felt pretty fair.  although I do like the thrill of the early solo mining opportunities
dogenu

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:32:27 PM

excellent coin, this should get added to BITTREX!!  Grin
iawgoM

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:04:41 AM

Dead?
Stelisto

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:19:24 PM

Dead?

What ? why u think that

JoinUS
Entusiasta

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:32:37 PM

My wallet doesn't sync. Is there any problem with flux network?
Stelisto

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:55:31 PM

Work fine

fluxconf
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=XX
rpcpassword=xXx
rpcport=7971
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=54.186.99.245

block #11574
scorpio18
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:08:25 PM

Coinminers NOMP Pool

Flux Pool Hosted in US

No  registration needed

Spread the hashes!!

Payments:

Want to mine some FLUX . come to the Coinminers already found 126 blocks so lets find some more  Wink Wink

Entusiasta

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:12:42 PM

Work fine

fluxconf
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=XX
rpcpassword=xXx
rpcport=7971
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=54.186.99.245

block #11574

I am still unable to sync my wallet.
My flux.conf:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=....
rpcpassword=.....
rpcport=7971
p2pport=7970
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=54.186.99.245
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:26:01 AM

Firewall?
Add some nodes, also.

Work fine

fluxconf
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=XX
rpcpassword=xXx
rpcport=7971
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=54.186.99.245

block #11574

I am still unable to sync my wallet.
My flux.conf:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=....
rpcpassword=.....
rpcport=7971
p2pport=7970
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=54.186.99.245

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Ofenkaese

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:19:55 PM

for me the node is not reachable neither on MAC nor on Win Wallet...
Any ideas?
CosaNostra

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:34:00 PM

Yep, that node is unreachable. other nodes are reachable - attaching the screenshot with nodes - don't know how to export it. (tell me how  Huh)
Everything is working just fine!

for me the node is not reachable neither on MAC nor on Win Wallet...
Any ideas?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mishiwaka

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:08:53 PM

Looks like this coin will not ever arrive at bittrex. This is the end  Undecided
CosaNostra

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:13:11 PM

Mintpal is better  Grin
This is yet the beginning

Looks like this coin will not ever arrive at bittrex. This is the end  Undecided

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
majoh

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:08:57 PM

I have updated wallet Flux-QT 1.0b, but it is v1.0.0.0-g-beta like older one.

After block 22000 forked - diff 0.000244, solomining all blocks

Tried to delete blockchain and synchronize again, but still wrong fork. Can somebody post correct nodes to synchronize?

Or is this coin really dead?.

Decagrog

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:18:39 PM

Tried to delete blockchain and synchronize again, but still wrong fork. Can somebody post correct nodes to synchronize?

Pretty the same here... Roll Eyes

Entusiasta

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:34:03 AM

Dev flew or he is not alive.
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:17:19 PM

Pretty the same here... Roll Eyes

I only see this node:
72.49.129.232:7970
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:31:24 PM

I tried flux.pool.mn node, and it is work, BUT the sync stopped at block no. 22001. Few minutes later my wallet connected to other wallet which are on wrong fork :-(

(Furtunately,) I saved the blockchain at block no. 22001. After that I tried lot of nodes from this forum, but everything caused the above mentioned "switching to wrong fork" issue :-(

It seems, we have to wait for the dev or a workable node...

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:46:45 PM

I tried flux.pool.mn node, and it is work, BUT the sync stopped at block no. 22001. Few minutes later my wallet connected to other wallet which are on wrong fork :-(

(Furtunately,) I saved the blockchain at block no. 22001. After that I tried lot of nodes from this forum, but everything caused the above mentioned "switching to wrong fork" issue :-(

It seems, we have to wait for the dev or a workable node...

Are pool.mn and hardcoreminers on the wrong blockchain? Maybe they didn't updated to new wallet.
Zorro23hu

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:53:39 PM

I don't know...

But my wallet made a Warning message.

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:58:52 PM

I see two nodes now:
188.36.15.152:7970
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:15:49 PM

Three nodes now:

[2001:0:9d38:6abd:1043:9cb8:a2df:816]:7970
WyattDerp

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:25:04 PM

I've got: 37.187.144.69:7811, 188.36.15.152:7970, 198.50.219.220:41311

Zorro23hu

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:51:46 PM

Ok, ok, but the question is: What is the last block? :-)

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:57:59 PM

Ok, ok, but the question is: What is the last block? :-)

48450?
Zorro23hu

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:09:18 PM

Maybe... but in that case the solo mining is the good alternative

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
bbr

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:22:37 PM

Completely broken!
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:49:51 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 05:12:50 PM by Entusiasta

[2001:0:9d38:90d7:424:1ebf:43db:f067]:49536
2001:0:9d38:90d7:306f:2e82:a3d8:355c]:56929
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:57:24 PM

[2001:0:9d38:90d7:306f:2e82:a3d8:355c]:56929
41.97.122.162:7970
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:41:07 PM

Hardcoreminers 'sends' payments, but they dont come to me, even after 15 minutes. Dbl checked my wallet address..thats ok.. no idea whats going on.. game over I think :S
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:43:10 PM

Hardcoreminers 'sends' payments, but they dont come to me, even after 15 minutes. Dbl checked my wallet address..thats ok.. no idea whats going on.. game over I think :S

Wait, I had to restart my wallet..seems ok sorry abt that :S
Stelisto

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:50:26 PM

any update or nodelist from dev ?

my wallet dont recieve payout from pool  Huh
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:45:36 AM

Any update to this. Same issue with the wallet.

Or is it time to abandon this coin? This is like the 4th coin the last couple of weeks to fork and the dev is no sight to be seen.

I am showing block 40,558 in my wallet

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:48:57 AM

[2001:0:9d38:90d7:306f:2e82:a3d8:355c]:56929
41.97.122.162:7970
184.8.219.240:7970
188.226.222.57:7970
98.193.2.154:7970
95.104.20.28:7970
Stelisto

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:13:07 AM

Dev ? Where are u ?
mikepapa

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:38:51 PM

Crap, I just sent 473,000 coins to Allcoin this morning and now the coin is delisted...awesome!
Zorro23hu

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:04:37 PM

It's normal, because the pools and the windows wallets are on the different blockchains. This coin have forked for 2-3 days (minimum).

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:20:55 PM

Crap, I just sent 473,000 coins to Allcoin this morning and now the coin is delisted...awesome!

Ask Hardcoreminers why Allcoin delisted Flux...
mikepapa

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:09:15 PM

So I just went over to hardcoreminers, and they're still mining Flux...what the shit is going on here?!
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:55:14 PM

So I just went over to hardcoreminers, and they're still mining Flux...what the shit is going on here?!

You should read the oficial thread of CateDoge. Currently somenthing similar happens here. Only two pools where mining CateDoge (coincidence): Hardcoreminers and Pool.MN.

When no nodes available and people could not update, and not mine, Hardcoreminers was (solo) mining CateDoge for weeks; personally I wrote an email asking for help to sync wallets, but hardcoreminers did not collaborate and their node was not visible UNTIL they had a huge chunk of coins. Now CateDoge is alive but nearly 100% hasrate is from hardcoreminers.

Previosly, Pool.MN publically and in advance refused to update its wallet for a mandatory fork; subsequently, when mining the wrong chain Pol.MN blamed the dev.

Maseo: "What are you changing at the hardfork? Because changing or hardforking might need to lead to adjusting the p2pool, if it's gonna work. Or i'll wait UNTILL the hardfork.."

The hardfork was well publised in OP and in several posts.

http://gyazo.com/bd911e6d4c372ec5fa6407bd605426b4

http://gyazo.com/2a0582f6c48bed1dda5afda1871cf0da

http://gyazo.com/a33f2106eefd0cd20d836ab1b1782263

http://gyazo.com/339f65238957d8c135791df301c4c55d

I have been SOLO mining FLUX from the beginning because I dont want to use neither Hardcoreminers nor Pool.mn again .

Both pools are on the wrong chain, they did not update their wallets and they pretend we ditch the best chain and our wallets in order to save their ass.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:18:54 PM

The coin's dead..obviously. Who cares what fork they take @ this point, it will be 1 litoshi @ best. Fun's over.
mikepapa

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:20:10 PM

So I don't understand who would be on the wrong blockchain.  My wallet is currently at around 43,524.  Pool.mn is on the same block.  Up until the other day, I have been able to deposit and withdraw at Allcoin.  So where is the breakdown?  I know it's probably true that the coin is dead, but shit, it seems like it's dying for no apparent reason.
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:23:55 PM

[2001:0:9d38:90d7:424:1ebf:43db:f067]:59265
Zorro23hu

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:46:12 PM

So I don't understand who would be on the wrong blockchain.  My wallet is currently at around 43,524.  Pool.mn is on the same block.  Up until the other day, I have been able to deposit and withdraw at Allcoin.  So where is the breakdown?  I know it's probably true that the coin is dead, but shit, it seems like it's dying for no apparent reason.

Hi,

Windows wallet or other? My windows wallet is on block 144749.

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
mikepapa

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:38:20 PM

Hi,

Windows wallet or other? My windows wallet is on block 144749.

Holy shit!  That has got to be the original blockchain.  I'm running the Linux client compiled straight from Github.
Zorro23hu

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:03:36 PM

What is your linux distribution? I'm lame/newbie for linux, but one of my partion has Ubuntu 14.10. If your linux wallet is compatible for that, could you send me it?

(sorry for my english...)

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
mikepapa

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:07:44 PM

What is your linux distribution? I'm lame/newbie for linux, but one of my partion has Ubuntu 14.10. If your linux wallet is compatible for that, could you send me it?

(sorry for my english...)

I am running Xubuntu 14.04 so you will probably have different versions of the libs.  Best bet is to compile:

#Install prereqs:
sudo apt-get install qt4-qmake libqt4-dev build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
        libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
        libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev crypto++

#clone the Git repo:
git clone https://github.com/Fluxworth/Flux.git

#enter the newly cloned Flux source directory
cd Flux

#fix the permissions on on the leveldb build script
chmod +x src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

#compile
qmake
make

#After a few minutes of compiling, you should have a newly created Flux-QT executable which you can start:  
./Flux-QT &
mikepapa

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:51:47 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 04:10:20 PM by mikepapa

In the event you have problems compiling (like I'm having with the latest Git clone), here is a tarball of my source dir.  You should be able to just cd into it and run "qmake && make"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9uikc14ysu9vguw/flux.tgz

Entusiasta

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:58:02 PM

block 154257

SPB667

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

http://savepic.org/5586483.jpg

WTF  Huh
Entusiasta

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:04:11 AM

addnode=88.13.116.104
TheProf

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:04:19 AM

I will give a 100 k Flux to whoever gets my wallet to move past 22001 and sync..please
Zorro23hu

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:31:07 AM

100k? Everybody can min 100k Flux within 1 hour + there are minimum two blockchains now. The longest for windows wallets, the shortest for pool. What is the right?

So, It seems, this coin is died...

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
TheProf

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:52:23 PM

I see now, didn't realise how bad it was. and the answer is 2 mins with a processor. 100 k.
Time to scrap the wallet.
Zorro23hu

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:31:35 PM

Time to fix the windows wallet, because it everytime run to wrong fork... I lot of time try to run to right fork, but I have'nt found the good node for it :-(

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:49:10 PM

Time to fix the windows wallet, because it everytime run to wrong fork... I lot of time try to run to right fork, but I have'nt found the good node for it :-(

Why bother, its dead. Waste of time.
iawgoM

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:07:39 AM

So, no reactions at all here? Should we just delete the wallets, forget about it and carry on? Is there any hope that issues will be fixeD?
teksensei

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:23:31 AM

Where the hell is the dev?

It's Shitcoin Cash!
SPB667

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:19:07 PM

Where the hell is the dev?

dev is dead... RIP
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 03:28:08 PM

DEAD ??
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 04:03:11 PM

DEAD ??
You should get your account deleted

Hafwen124

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

A question :
we can add real tokens to flux platform after exchange listing?
Thanks !!!
mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

Tokens for the bounty will be charged to the personal wallet, or to the account on the project site?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: