Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Flux - Move Forward - Move Fast | SHA-3 | FORK AT 22,000  (Read 17764 times)
Edgeworth_ (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:03:06 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 01:52:39 PM by Edgeworth_

https://i.imgur.com/zV7j3Il.png
Flux - [FLX]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      <--SPECIFICATIONS

Generation: Proof-of-Work
Proof-of-Work Algorithm: SHA-3 "Keccak" Hashing
Block Interval: 30 Seconds
Difficulty Retarget: Every Block with Flux "Antimatter" Vortex (Details below)
Maximum Units: None (Inflationary)
Expected Flux in 10 years: 5 Billions
Block Subsidy Schedule: See Below
Premine: 0% (0.00 FLX)
P2P: 7970
RPC: 7971

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      <--SUBSIDY SCHEDULE

The Flux Foundation wants to make the launch of flux as fair as possible. We wish to avoid 'instamine' and make sure the early bird doesn't get all the worms. In addition to the small initial subsidy Flux will have modified bitcoin retargets for the first 120 blocks. This will ensure that the difficulty prevents much of a instamine.

Block 0: 0 FLX
Block 1 - 5000: Subsidy increases 0.2 every block until it reaches 1000. This period will take ~2 days
Block 5000 - 10005000: Subsidy will decrease 0.0001 FLX until it reaches zero.
Block 10005000 - 11005000: Subsidy will increase 100 sparks (0.000001 FLX) every block
Block 11005000+: 0.2% Yearly inflation will be maintained.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      <--FLUX "ANTIMATTER" VORTEX

The Flux Antimatter Vortex Algorithm, or just the vortex is a algorithm designed to replace the famed Kimoto Gravity Well. It allows for quick block-by-block difficulty adjustments by taking a weighted average of the past 11 blocks. This ensures that the previous block does not result in a radical difficulty change while enabling over 3x hashrate increases to be mitigated over the course of a few blocks. The vortex is designed to be immune to 'timewarp' attacks.

<--WALLET FEATURES

The Flux Wallet will have inbuilt mining support, a statistics page, and a block explorer. Code courtesy of FoxCoin.

<--FLUX STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

We have decided to create flux because we believe in cryptocurrency as a form of money. Flux is designed to be fair from the get-go with early adopters not amassing a huge amount of Flux. This helps mitigate the 'flash in the pan' syndrome of many 'altcoins' - where as soon as it gets on the market there is a huge sell-off and the currency is left with no value. The goal of any currency launch is to get as many different people units of the currency as possible. Flux is designed to allow this to happen by giving ample time for people to participate and begin mining. The block subsidy will decrease in such away that it allows plenty of time for Flux to be come known to the public before the subsidy even so much as halves.

Flux utilizes SHA-3 "Keccak" hashing as it currently has no Aplication-Specific Dedicated mining equipment developed for it but has full miner support across all major platforms for both CPU and GPU. In combination with the Flux Vortex, we believe this will be an ample combination to keep the generation of flux both decentralized and consistent.

<--WHY INFLATIONARY?

We believe that the small amount of inflation provided by Flux (0.2%) Will be healthy for it as a medium for exchange. This inflation will help keep the value stable and will prevent a 'deflationary spiral' without causing large inflation resulting in the opposite. The increased subsidy will also provide a more worthwhile incentive to mine Flux and secure the network in higher difficulties.

<--FLUX INFRASTRUCTURE

Decentralized P2Pools:
Flux supports decentralization, help by mining in a Decentralized P2Pool.

Decentralized P2Pools:

Centralized Mining Pools:
Standard Mining Pools.

Mining Pools:
Pools with a line through them are unconfirmed as they were announced before the reannoucement. If you are the owner of one please contact me to have your pool confirmed
https://mining.theminingpools.com/
http://flx.hashhot.com/
http://flx.lightninghash.com/

http://flux.pool.mn/
http://flx.hardcoreminers.com/
http://www.mingopool.com/
http://zmtpool.com/
Coinminers

Nodes:
Full Flux Nodes.

Nodes:

Community Links:
Take part in the Flux community.

Links:
Reddit - Fluxd
Follow us on Twitter

Flux IRC channels:
#flux-talk
#flux-dev
#flux-ann
#flux-purgatory

Join us via webchat.freenode.net or a IRC client of your choice
Channels on freenode.net

<--DOWNLOADS

Flux-QT 1.0b for Windows - Mirror
Flux-QT 1.0 for Max OS X - Mirror
Flux-QT 1.0 for GNU Linux - Mirror
Source - Mirror
GitHub repository

PASSWORD:
Code:
13a4d43b0c30f3a987d11589f1431228

<--EXCHANGES

BTC Markets
AllCoin.com

<--MINERS

CPUminer
CPUminer for Windows
CPUminer for OSX
CPUminer for Linux
Example: minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password

CUDAminer

CUDAminer for Windows
CUDAminer for OSX
Example: cudaminer.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password

CGminer
CGminer for Windows
Example: cgminer.exe --keccak -o stratum+tcp://pool-url.com:port -u worker -p password

<--DONATE

Because the Flux Foundation is not supported by a premine of any kind we'd appreciate donations of any size to help us support the development and support of Flux.

Bitcoin: 1FLUXxx7TLAjbJCBXTKkC3UiMw8R2tpqKj
Flux: FCqZSXmduoZXKEiTgUb3VZTPqVnQ6i1DNB

MANDATORY UPDATE. FORK AT BLOCK 22,000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
getmining.info

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:03:30 AM

At last!  Cheesy Let's hope after all this wait it'll be worth it

No premine, No IPO and SHA-3 - Be interesting to see how AMV works.

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:04:42 AM

launch date today?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:05:50 AM

launch date today?
16-03-2017 at 6pm UTC (wild guess)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:07:54 AM

launch date today?

Damn...looks like i have to wait :p
Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:10:47 AM

launch date today?

Damn...looks like i have to wait :p
Launch is today, keep an eye on progress here.

Date is official unlike the previous bumps.
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:12:47 AM

I hate to ask this here, but is there another keccak coin I can test my miner on in the meantime? ( sorry dev, just havent mined sha-3 on AMD yet :S )
getmining.info

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:18:40 AM

I hate to ask this here, but is there another keccak coin I can test my miner on in the meantime? ( sorry dev, just havent mined sha-3 on AMD yet :S )

Search the forum for keccak or SHA-3   Tongue There are several

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
PoolMingo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:36:33 AM

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
0% FEE
DDOS protection
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM

DARKCOIN - FLUXCOIN - BITSLAP - VERTCOIN

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 8 ): stratum+tcp://kivan.no-ip.org:9051

URL (difficulty 32):   stratum+tcp://kivan.no-ip.org:9052

URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://kivan.no-ip.org:9053

Username: your wallet address
Password: anything

CHAT CHANNEL #MINGOPOOL AT FREENODE

Thank you new miners for trust us, we can assure it will be worth

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 120 confirm
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:39:23 AM

I need a 280X config file example ( not .bat ), anything I find dosent work on another sha-3 coin ,  I just keep getting rejects share is above target
auy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:48:33 AM

hi man
You can launch a month?

How has been launched?
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:48:37 AM

Im trying different miners now, still same deal, Ide love to mine this, but I think ima need more info to do it , correct miner in the OP mabey? Sample config? Thnx.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:01:48 PM

This is what I keep getting.. no idea what im doing wrong, help would be appreciated

CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:17:03 PM

Search the forum for keccak or SHA-3   Tongue There are several

https://meth.hardcoreminers.com If you look at the getting started page you will see some info for this algo!
Mining software & settings for your card.

3.7.3 is not available for DL via that github link,on that pools page you refrenced only revisions in the 4's
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:23:09 PM

Ok got 3.7.3 via git, but theres no windows exe's.. and any refrence to windows exe's lead to versions 4.0 & greater, 45 minutes, cant even get a miner..  too much down time.. I'll have to pass on this.Thanks for the help.. Ill try again later If I see updated info in OP/Thread
Edgeworth_ (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:26:16 PM

Added miners to OP.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:35:40 PM

Added miners to OP.

Voila!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Works great & is getting accepted's on that 'other' coins pool, I'll be ready.. thank you Again & Again
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:38:08 PM

i don't like sha-3, it make your rig slow down, irritating lag

better to go with the jackpotcoin algo
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:43:24 PM

Hardcoreminers will be ready!

I try to go to your pool page, and times out completely.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:59:13 PM

why wallet download are not available???

here

https://github.com/Fluxworth/Flux
in "Why stuff isn't here.txt"
i can read "We haven't launched yet."

ok i agree...
not yet launched... so plz upload wallet before launch.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: