Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [BGR] Bongger! Crypto for the Cannabis Industry  (Read 64134 times)
bongger (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:06:05 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 08:51:27 PM by bongger

Say Hello to the new Bongger!

The crypto cannabis revolution

is here...

Supporting the cannabis revolution:
Bongger is not only a crypto currency that can be used for purchases, it is also a social project that will aide humanity in many different aspects, as a currency, as an asset and as a funding resource for the cannabis industry. Bongger will provide support and funding for medical, pharmaceutical, industrial, agricultural and basic scientific research in the cannabis field through The Bongger Foundation.

Bringing cannabis into the mainstream:
Bongger is an open source digital currency, crowd funding platform and charitable organization all rolled up into one determined project with the goal of propelling the cannabis industry into a socially acceptable industry equivalent to and better than the pharmaceutical and alcohol industries combined. We will be able to achieve our goals through community support of Bongger via buying and selling on the exchanges, donations, investments and development of new and unique businesses in the cannabis market.

Having a major impact on the economy:
When calculating the potential economic impact of cannabis, traditional methods only consider recreational marijuana sales. In order to fully understand the understatement of these calculations one has to consider all the possible applications of cannabis including recreational, medical, pharmaceutical and materials science applications. These four areas combined, propel the cannabis industry to a 75 billion dollar a year industry just in the next few years and Bongger will be one of the driving forces involved in achieving this goal.

Get invloved!:
Get involved in the National and Global legalization of Cannabis. Write or call your local congress men and women. Let them know you support the cannabis movement. Support your local dispensaries and cannabis related businesses. You can also help by buying and holding Bongger or Donating to The Bongger Foundation. Both methods allow The Bongger Foundation to raise capital for supporting and developing cannabis awareness, supporting and developing cannabis research and helping families in need of cannabis treatment get the medications they desperately need.

Exchanges!

Mining Pools!

Bongger Price, Charts, Market Cap, History

Donate to the Bongger Foundation!

How to mine Bongger

Before you begin:
1) Download the wallet.
2) Install it.
3) Run it.
4) Sync it.

Mining with your wallet and CPU:
Click the green button on the upper right of the Bongger window and you're mining. Note: Depending on the Bongger network hash rate and your CPU speed,  you may get Bonggers in a few minutes or in a few hours or in a few days. Have fun!  Grin

Mining with a pool:
Pool mining is preferable because you are mining with others and this helps get you coins in a more spread out fashion. So instead of waiting around to get a whole block of 420 coins in one shot, you get smaller blocks of coins but more often. You end up getting the same number of coins for your efforts but you get them more often in smaller chunks. This makes mining more fun. Below are instructions for using two different programs.

A) CPU Miner  
B) CG Miner.

CPU Miner is only for mining with your computers CPU. CG Miner is for mining with any hardware. CPU, GPU, ASIC, etc.. I include CPU Miner because, if you want to mine with your computer using a pool then it is much simpler to use than CG Miner.

Mining with a pool and CPU Miner:

1) Download CPU Miner from the following link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55038.0
2) Install it.
3) Run it.

Below is a sample command line:

minerd.exe --url=http://p2pool01.bongger.com:7072 --userpass=Ah6UHjEKJy4kyoqxkYRqdgZJrcKmqm7Xdz:pwd

Replace Ah6UHjEKJy4kyoqxkYRqdgZJrcKmqm7Xdz with your bongger wallet address.

Mining with a pool and CG Miner:
To begin, download and install cgminer.exe on your computer. Depending on whether you are using CPU, GPU's or ASICS your cgminer command line is different. The good thing is that the first part is the same. See below:

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://p2pool01.bongger.com:7072  -u your_bongger_addr  -p x

In the command line above the only thing you change is -u your_bongger_addr this gets replaced by your bongger address that you get from your bongger wallet. So in my case I would replace it with:

-u Ag4sQsLXmuJ7891E3ayG1HoZgV1QDUwhVz

The second part of your command line is specific to whether you are mining with CPU, GPU or ASIC or other. This part can be found on GOOGLE! Grin The final command line for my setup is as follows:

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://p2pool01.bongger.com:7072  -u Ag4sQsLXmuJ7891E3ayG1HoZgV1QDUwhVz  -p x
 --nocheck-golden --ltc-clk 300 --chips-count 6 -S //./COM3 -S //./COM1 -S //./COM7 -S //./COM9 -S //./COM8

Hope this helps!! Happy Bonggering! WWBGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. There is also this clarification for solo mining:

Bongger requires to have a long username / password in the bongger.conf file, if it's to short it doesn't allow solo mining. Thanks to cryptex.biz for pointing that out and thanks to groggin for asking the question.  Grin

Instructions for mining solo:

1)Download, Install and Sync bongger-qt.exe and cgminer.exe

2)My roaming folder is: "C:\Users\Dev\AppData\Roaming"  Go to your bongger roaming folder and edit the bongger.conf file to look like this:

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=7070
port=7071
daemon=1
server=1

3)Replace username and password above with your username and password. Pick whatever you want for example:

rpcuser=bongger_worker_01
rpcpassword=Ght6757U_yu34RRzxy7

4) Create a shortcut to the bongger-qt.exe on your desktop if you don't have one yet.

5) Right click on the shortcut and select properties.

6) In the properties dialog add the -server  command to the target. In my computer it looks like this:

Target: C:\AltCoins\Bongger\bongger-qt.exe -server

7) Save the changes.

Cool Double click the shortcut to run the bongger-qt.exe

9) Once the bongger-qt.exe is up run the following command for cgminer.exe:

10)cgminer.exe -o http://localhost:7070 -O username:password --nocheck-golden --ltc-clk 300 --chips-count 6 -S //./COM3 -S //./COM1 -S //./COM7 -S //./COM8 -S //./COM9

11)Replace username and password with the values you put into the bongger.conf file.

12) The first part of the command line is standard:

cgminer.exe -o http://localhost:7070 -O username: password

The second part depends on your mining rig (in my case it is an ASIC Scrypt miner array yours is probably different:

--nocheck-golden --ltc-clk 300 --chips-count 6 -S //./COM3 -S //./COM1 -S //./COM7 -S //./COM8 -S //./COM9

**You don't need to add nodes because bongger-qt was written properly and knows how to find it's nodes with out one having to specify them.

That's it... you should be mining succesfully... if not then try getting setup with the mining pool first to make sure you have the hardware parameters correct. Then once you have that working try the solo again.

www.bongger.com Donate to the Bongger Foundation - Bongger Address: An8VE9Eokvuo9zs6p5gpQTDkJCkY1tYdBu - Bitcoin Address: 3A5ayzzngf9a2HwiZvz33KxgSkFsaj8QJV - Litecoin Address: LTCv99XfamNtLPSM92QRcwbqvanuEZEtxt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:12:24 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 02:24:25 PM by sammy007

LOL 18K blocks already premined, GTFO.
zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:17:46 PM

I like do the translation,but it is picture?
how can i do it  Huh

bongger (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:39:39 PM

18 K blocks have been mined by miners in the last few days since we released the coin. Plus the mining is still easy now because it's early on in the game. So GTF BACK IN  Grin Grin Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

www.bongger.com Donate to the Bongger Foundation - Bongger Address: An8VE9Eokvuo9zs6p5gpQTDkJCkY1tYdBu - Bitcoin Address: 3A5ayzzngf9a2HwiZvz33KxgSkFsaj8QJV - Litecoin Address: LTCv99XfamNtLPSM92QRcwbqvanuEZEtxt
sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:50:32 PM

18 K blocks have been mined by miners in the last few days since we released the coin. Plus the mining is still easy now because it's early on in the game. So GTF BACK IN  Grin Grin Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

Just curious what you are trying to achieve? You even didn't change Litecoin icon in some places. Litecoin clone mined by one rig for a week -- what is it exactly.
Where is 1 week old announce?
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:00:53 PM

Any serious idea behind this coin?
bongger (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 03:15:38 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 03:34:57 PM by bongger

Just curious what you are trying to achieve? You even didn't change Litecoin icon in some places. Litecoin clone mined by one rig for a week -- what is it exactly.

Do a search on the forum and you'll find it! Huh Roll Eyes Maybe you want me to hold your hand while you do it? Grin Knock Knock...anybody home??? Lol! Another little troll on the line. I'm not trying to achieve...I already have Grin Wooooooooooooo!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Trolls make me laugh plus they bounce my post to the top. Thank you very much!!!!!! I love TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXOOOOXXXX!!!!!!

bongger (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 03:23:54 PM

Any serious idea behind this coin?

Yes!!! Of Course!!!!! We seriously desire to get STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catchcoin

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:01:06 PM

bongger,welcome back!  I like your words! Grin I  want to learn  from you!

bongger (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 04:04:29 PM

bongger,welcome back!  I like your words! Grin I  want to learn  from you!

Thanks catchcoin!!!!!!!!!!! You Da Man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Bongger On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sammy007
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:26:08 PM

Do a search on the forum and you'll find it! Huh Roll Eyes Maybe you want me to hold your hand while you do it? Grin Knock Knock...anybody home??? Lol! Another little troll on the line. I'm not trying to achieve...I already have Grin Wooooooooooooo!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Trolls make me laugh plus they bounce my post to the top. Thank you very much!!!!!! I love TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXOOOOXXXX!!!!!!

Well, you got high, I got tired. Best wishes =)
davis25811

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:19:12 PM

This coin actually got released a few days ago, there were posts but they got banned...chicks dig bad boys!
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:45:04 AM

Finally, Bongger has a new ANN page... again. Looks good!

You should include links to the Bongger website, forum and github. Maybe include the Giveaway (and instructions on how to apply) and the Bongger specs in the OP too, that way all Bongger info is included and updated here in one post. Then post links in all the other threads you made and tell people to come here to learn and discuss everything about Bonggers or to just hang out. Out with the old in with the new, nobody likes "old bong water".  Wink

Wooooo!!! Weeeeeeeeee!!! Bonggers!!!!! Yeah!!!

hascoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:33:10 AM

who is bongger,what is Bongger?who can tell me the real means of Bongger?

Learnning blockchain  !
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 04:24:32 PM

who is bongger,what is Bongger?who can tell me the real means of Bongger?

bongger is the dev of Bongger the cryptocurrency. A bonger is someone who smokes dope through a bong.

Next weeks episode we'll discuss 420!  Grin

totoy

Activity: 623

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:00:06 AM

Next weeks episode we'll discuss 420!  Grin
Lol Grin
catchcoin

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:52:57 AM

bongger,very interesting bongger!

macmac1121

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:37:13 AM

currently mining and supporting bongger!! bongger to the moon!!!
btcbabhh

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:39:39 AM

Roll Eyes this coin is so speial
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:13:50 AM

Vote for Bongger on usecryptos! We are currently in 40th place with only 3 votes, but with your help we'll get to the top. Vote now, vote often! (every 30mins)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: