Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [BGR] Bongger! Crypto for the Cannabis Industry  (Read 64135 times)
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:41:40 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 03:05:57 PM by ObscureBean

I missed the launch on Usecryptos but how the hell did we end up at 1 sat?  Huh
The cheapest sell order should've been for 100 sat or more and you should've maintain that position for at least 24hrs and let buyers know you're confident about your coin and that they can  either take it or leave it. You start with like 2000 sat and slowly work your way to lower values IF there are no takers. Patience is the name of the game.
If you start with the lowest value then no buyer will ever suggest that the price be higher and the thing is 1 sat sticks like the plague, it's incredibly hard to get rid of.
Guys if you sell too much at 1 sat the coin will not recover.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:01:09 PM

Sorry for the rant on my last post  Roll Eyes
Usecryptos has only got very small volume so we might still be able to get back on track. Maybe the people who've placed sell orders at lower values would consider removing them?
Anyways let's focus our efforts on getting more exchanges. I'm still voting as often as I can on Allcoin  Smiley
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 04:29:14 PM

Usecryptos has only got very small volume so we might still be able to get back on track. Maybe the people who've placed sell orders at lower values would consider removing them?
Anyways let's focus our efforts on getting more exchanges. I'm still voting as often as I can on Allcoin  Smiley

take your Chance a buy all coins :-) if u trust that u get 2000 Satoshi at any other Exchange  you will be rich

davis25811

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:28:46 PM

Well I'm seeing around 250,000 coins with sell orders under 10 sat. From there its jumping up to near 100, and considering it hasn't even been trading for 24 hours yet, I'd say still time to get on track. As long as the rest of us holding can agree and move the price up and we don't get hit with any sell orders to the tune of 80 million coins...this is still a small community so it should be fairly easy to get on track with one another.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:55:25 AM

I missed the launch on Usecryptos but how the hell did we end up at 1 sat?  Huh
The cheapest sell order should've been for 100 sat or more and you should've maintain that position for at least 24hrs and let buyers know you're confident about your coin and that they can  either take it or leave it. You start with like 2000 sat and slowly work your way to lower values IF there are no takers. Patience is the name of the game.
If you start with the lowest value then no buyer will ever suggest that the price be higher and the thing is 1 sat sticks like the plague, it's incredibly hard to get rid of.
Guys if you sell too much at 1 sat the coin will not recover.

You have nothing to be sorry for. I thought you made some excellent points that deserve being highlighted.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:12:58 AM

Congratz guys on getting on usecryptos next is mintpal and then the mooooon!!

endoffiat

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:19:55 AM

yes almost 3x bonggernaire  Wink now. and i will not be letting any of my coins go for quite some time, i can't believe people selling for 10 sat let alone 1 sat  Angry  i am voting every hour at allcoin Wink at least they have some volume. but i think we can get on BITTREX OR POLONIEX or maybe even MINTPAL. lets dare to dream big guys. community support increases a coins value by alot. Grin

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
bongger (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 02:05:15 AM

We are moving up in the ranks at Allcoin.com!!! Please vote often. Getting on another exchange will also help a lot. I am submitting email requests to other voting lists... if you guys also request to get on them we may have a better chance of getting on the lists. Also thanks to every one supporting Bongger. With team work we can build Bongger and make it valuable.

We are all vested in Bongger as we all have minimum 5K most of us have 20K and more thousands. I currently have limited time to work on the coin but I would like to open a discussion on what feature or what actions we can take to add value to Bongger. If you have any ideas  post them up. Once we have a few lets make a list and then vote on what new feature or action we would like to see added or done first. Then I will do it as time permits and offer bounties for help if applicable. Hope to hear some good suggestions!!!!!

Woooooooooooo!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!  Bongger Out!!!!! Duckies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

www.bongger.com Donate to the Bongger Foundation - Bongger Address: An8VE9Eokvuo9zs6p5gpQTDkJCkY1tYdBu - Bitcoin Address: 3A5ayzzngf9a2HwiZvz33KxgSkFsaj8QJV - Litecoin Address: LTCv99XfamNtLPSM92QRcwbqvanuEZEtxt
yuchengTec

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:07:11 AM

We are moving up in the ranks at Allcoin.com!!! Please vote often. Getting on another exchange will also help a lot. I am submitting email requests to other voting lists... if you guys also request to get on them we may have a better chance of getting on the lists. Also thanks to every one supporting Bongger. With team work we can build Bongger and make it valuable.

We are all vested in Bongger as we all have minimum 5K most of us have 20K and more thousands. I currently have limited time to work on the coin but I would like to open a discussion on what feature or what actions we can take to add value to Bongger. If you have any ideas  post them up. Once we have a few lets make a list and then vote on what new feature or action we would like to see added or done first. Then I will do it as time permits and offer bounties for help if applicable. Hope to hear some good suggestions!!!!!

Woooooooooooo!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!  Bongger Out!!!!! Duckies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

only 1 sa....how would we improve it?

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T8zh6CSjrqa5iA3DQhBSs47PHnzfXgyvaj
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: PpPxnNoxTTz3XwZj6K7bSVoNeSNqXjLVE2
MarryUncle

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:37:52 AM

take your Chance a buy all coins :-) if u trust that u get 2000 Satoshi at any other Exchange  you will be rich

this price even 100 satoshi should base on dev's work some app or spread this message out ...so see dev firstly...1 satoshi has gone...no buy order

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T2QmmNiv1Z8J118zYieALtELY3VQ64gLeo
bongger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:29:29 PM

GrinMy Fellow Bonggers Don't Get Discouraged! Grin

UseCryptos was the first step but it is a very low volume exchange for now and will not get much interest since there are only a handful of traders. We need to make it to a higher volume exchange like Allcoin and preferably Cryptsy.

We are working on a new look for the coin and the website. Also we will be adding new features to the software such as automated single click mining for the client and a new proof of transaction algorithm which will allow transfers/payments to be instantly verified by both sides to prevent issues with proof of payment. Below is a preview of the new coin.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.bongger.com Donate to the Bongger Foundation - Bongger Address: An8VE9Eokvuo9zs6p5gpQTDkJCkY1tYdBu - Bitcoin Address: 3A5ayzzngf9a2HwiZvz33KxgSkFsaj8QJV - Litecoin Address: LTCv99XfamNtLPSM92QRcwbqvanuEZEtxt
totoy

Activity: 623

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:13:30 PM

Great logo  Cool

Dev,

Wooooo!!! Weeeee!!! Bongger On!!!!
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 11:03:49 PM

The new features sound great and I'm really looking forward to them!

I humbly and respectfully offer, what I hope to be taken as, constructive criticism on the logo though.

I think the new logo should say Bongger on it. Or maybe it should say, "Bongger! Wooooo!!! Weeeeeeeeee!!! Bonggers!!!!! Yeah!!!"  Grin  It also seems kinda dark and the design feels somewhat generic. What I mean is, BGR isn't clearly distinguishable and almost blends into the background, and aside from the pot leaf on the bottom, the graphics don't seem relevant to Bongger in any way. Finally, in the original Bongger thread (which was deleted) you stated, "Bongger is not BonggerCoin, it's just Bongger". In this respect, I think it would be sexier if you omitted the mention of the word "coin" from the logo.

I personally love the freaky little Bongger dude, and think of him as our beloved mascot, and would love to see more of him. Much in the same way that the bust of some honorable and beloved national figure is imprinted on most coins in RL, I'd love to see our mascot on ours.

Perhaps some of our community members would like to try to claim the 250,000 BGR bounty by designing and submitting a truly stellar logo. I'll bet totoy for one would probably like to take a shot at it.

Cheers and good luck!

bongger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 06:14:15 AM

Thanks Oyo !!!! I welcome community input. That's what it's all about. I think the more input and participation from all the better the coin we can create. The idea about offering 250K Bonggers is awesome. I welcome any and all input. So 250 K Bonggers  for a coin design that will become the new Bogger logo. I will put other designs up as time permits and if anyone else has a design or suggestion put it up and we will vote on it. Bongger On!!!!! Dudes and Dudettes!!!!! Woooooo!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:24:37 AM

Hello fellow bonggers.  I only got to see this ANN post by chance today.  The initial enthusiasm of the first few post on here was enough for me to jump aboard and share in this neat idea. 

I have been around crypto currency and launches for a long time now.  I have seen, as many of us have, ideas come and go.  What is it that make some new idea get bigger and last?  Well, all we have to do is go back to the basics.  Firstly,  I will start with faults of many coin launches.  Of course failed starts are the most cause of dead coins. The second thing I have seen is crappy coding, that happened to me today on another launch.  Code was so much shit, it only took about 30mins for the coin to die, lol.  Premine do scare many would be people away from launches because of past scams.  Often times, dev's believe that just because they are great coders that they can offer a great currency that will make everyone riches. Well this is a fault in the thought concept of "currency" and the fundamental idea of what "currency' is.  Now that it is possible for a 10 year old to hop on a computer, hack some line of code, and then put that code on the open market for all to be apart of, there must be something that will distinguish those currency that will last and those that will not. 

Here are my observations thus far in the past 3 to 4 years: Currencies must be used. I think this is the most fundamental flaw in all most recent coin launches.   Value is not magically bestowed on a thing.  Value is derived by our perception of is usage, being that perception based on logic or emotion.  None the less, value is only increased with the passing of time and the integration of exchange of values from one person to another.  And when value is applied in relevancy,  in terms of currency, such value must be earned.   So how does a thing that has no value to start with gain such value?  Well again.  Value(s) ultimately are subjective.   However, I believe most people everywhere in the world would agree that community and the sense of belonging to a community has value.  And for most of us, this sense is a very powerful thing. Just think about the community you have with your friends and how strong those connections are, and does your friendships have value to you?  Of course they do.  With that being said, the only way a new currency idea will grow is bases on community.  A currency that is started with the a goal in lasting is directly proportional to the strength and strengths of the community which founded the currency.   

While having a new launch get on an exchange is important, this is only a tiny element in the overall longevity of a currency. There is a recent currency that come to be late last year, that has taken the world by storm, we all know what currency i am talking about. While the meme idea was great, this is not why the currency has become what it is today.  The community was second to none, in the crypto space.  This is what we need to focus on here much more then price.  We need to focus on the value of community and then price will come.  Rest assured if we fail in this area, then this neat idea will not survive. 

I suggest that we all share this awesome idea with no less then 10 people we know.  Give them some coins.  Find new people that never heard of crypto currency before and do the same. Build a very strong community of people behind this new currency.  Share your tells of who you shared this idea with on post, blogs, articles, FB, and tweets.  Become involved in the community of this idea , in a way that best fits your abilities that will help the value of longevity of this idea.   

When new people start to come to this forum, everyone give them a warm welcome.  Make them feel they belong to a community of people.  Build trust.  After all the idea of currency is about people and sharing. 

I do have more to share, but that will come later. 

Great job so far,  I do not get involved with a thing , unless I see great potential.  I see the potential of a good community here.  Hopefully you do as well.

Jay

The Picture Guy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:50:56 AM

Hello fellow bonggers.  I only got to see this ANN post by chance today.  The initial enthusiasm of the first few post on here was enough for me to jump aboard and share in this neat idea. 

I have been around crypto currency and launches for a long time now.  I have seen, as many of us have, ideas come and go.  What is it that make some new idea get bigger and last?  Well, all we have to do is go back to the basics.  Firstly,  I will start with faults of many coin launches.  Of course failed starts are the most cause of dead coins. The second thing I have seen is crappy coding, that happened to me today on another launch.  Code was so much shit, it only took about 30mins for the coin to die, lol.  Premine do scare many would be people away from launches because of past scams.  Often times, dev's believe that just because they are great coders that they can offer a great currency that will make everyone riches. Well this is a fault in the thought concept of "currency" and the fundamental idea of what "currency' is.  Now that it is possible for a 10 year old to hop on a computer, hack some line of code, and then put that code on the open market for all to be apart of, there must be something that will distinguish those currency that will last and those that will not. 

Here are my observations thus far in the past 3 to 4 years: Currencies must be used. I think this is the most fundamental flaw in all most recent coin launches.   Value is not magically bestowed on a thing.  Value is derived by our perception of is usage, being that perception based on logic or emotion.  None the less, value is only increased with the passing of time and the integration of exchange of values from one person to another.  And when value is applied in relevancy,  in terms of currency, such value must be earned.   So how does a thing that has no value to start with gain such value?  Well again.  Value(s) ultimately are subjective.   However, I believe most people everywhere in the world would agree that community and the sense of belonging to a community has value.  And for most of us, this sense is a very powerful thing. Just think about the community you have with your friends and how strong those connections are, and does your friendships have value to you?  Of course they do.  With that being said, the only way a new currency idea will grow is bases on community.  A currency that is started with the a goal in lasting is directly proportional to the strength and strengths of the community which founded the currency.   

While having a new launch get on an exchange is important, this is only a tiny element in the overall longevity of a currency. There is a recent currency that come to be late last year, that has taken the world by storm, we all know what currency i am talking about. While the meme idea was great, this is not why the currency has become what it is today.  The community was second to none, in the crypto space.  This is what we need to focus on here much more then price.  We need to focus on the value of community and then price will come.  Rest assured if we fail in this area, then this neat idea will not survive. 

I suggest that we all share this awesome idea with no less then 10 people we know.  Give them some coins.  Find new people that never heard of crypto currency before and do the same. Build a very strong community of people behind this new currency.  Share your tells of who you shared this idea with on post, blogs, articles, FB, and tweets.  Become involved in the community of this idea , in a way that best fits your abilities that will help the value of longevity of this idea.   

When new people start to come to this forum, everyone give them a warm welcome.  Make them feel they belong to a community of people.  Build trust.  After all the idea of currency is about people and sharing. 

I do have more to share, but that will come later. 

Great job so far,  I do not get involved with a thing , unless I see great potential.  I see the potential of a good community here.  Hopefully you do as well.

Jay

great words Jay!  +1
I will start working on a logo for this coin as soon as I finish XXX coins logo lol

Chris aka The Picture Guy
LOGOS FOR ALL!!!!
unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:36:31 AM

Here my logos for Bonggger

bongger (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 03:19:47 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 03:38:34 PM by bongger

Thanks Jay and welcome aboard the Bongger Express Grin!!! Great ideas and input. You are 100% correct. Community participation and involvement is one of the most important ingredients for a coin to gain value. Any and all ideas welcome! We already have three Logo submissions lets get a few more and then we'll create a list for voting. Top three logos win 250K BGR for 1st, 75K BGR for second and 25K BGR for third. Lets start with the logos and bringing in more members to the Bongger community.

Also I want to highlight what Jay said below:

"While having a new launch get on an exchange is important, this is only a tiny element in the overall longevity of a currency. There is a recent currency that come to be late last year, that has taken the world by storm, we all know what currency i am talking about. While the meme idea was great, this is not why the currency has become what it is today.  The community was second to none, in the crypto space.  This is what we need to focus on here much more then price.  We need to focus on the value of community and then price will come.  Rest assured if we fail in this area, then this neat idea will not survive.

I suggest that we all share this awesome idea with no less then 10 people we know.  Give them some coins.  Find new people that never heard of crypto currency before and do the same. Build a very strong community of people behind this new currency.  Share your tells of who you shared this idea with on post, blogs, articles, FB, and tweets.  Become involved in the community of this idea , in a way that best fits your abilities that will help the value of longevity of this idea.  

When new people start to come to this forum, everyone give them a warm welcome.  Make them feel they belong to a community of people.  Build trust.  After all the idea of currency is about people and sharing.  "

Send all new community members to:

bongger.com/Forum/showthread.php?5-Free-Bonggers-Giveaway-Thread

so they can get some coins.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Bongger!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 07:57:37 PM

Welcome Jay and thank you for your support! Thank you too unlock.mk for your logo submissions!

Just in case it's against forum rules to post pics with bongs and such, I made a thread for the contest submissions on the Bongger forum. I also made a poll, but I accidentally made it public.  Embarrassed Undecided (If you don't mind a public poll, you can vote more than once and it ends by the end of the month.)

I already updated the thread with the first three submissions from bongger and unlock.mk.

http://bongger.com/Forum/showthread.php?19-Bongger-Logo-Bounty!!!-First-place-wins-250k!!!!!

Thank you all for being a cool community  Cool to be a part of and good luck to all the contest participants!

unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:01:54 PM

Here it is another submission. Let's BONG it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: