Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][X13C]X13Coin, X13 POW/POS | 1 Month of Pow | bittrex poloniex  (Read 51060 times)
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:34:36 PM

Anyone else than the dev ever found a block?

In the pool debug we have plenty of blocks, but all rejected:

ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock
ERROR: ConnectBlock() : coinbase does not pay to the dev address)

damn is pool not working?

All blocks are rejected yet...

Today is a sad day of launches

Found one still immature atm. i'll let you guys now what happens to it.

side note: how fast are 280x gpus supposed to be on x13?

I am getting 2.5MHs + using -g 4 -w 128 --gpu-engine=1050 --gpu-powertune 0 --intensity 18

Getting 2.45-2.5 on 280x too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 05:08:07 PM

- 201 Coins per block (1 Coin per block goes to me) Kiss nice business idea

Be careful of this this is the same set up as Summercoin had (dev gets certain amount per block), well he eventually just dumps, abandons the coin and moves on to one like this.

This is the absolute best way to distribute coins to the dev.  They should get paid for as long as the coin is successful.  If they get a 3% premine in the beginning they dump at a decent price and walk away.

100% Agree.  There is a 0.5% rake by the dev on all blocks.  I'd rather this, than premine.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 05:10:04 PM

why not does the coin have no exchanges?? the dev should promote it to exchange..
I believe it's better to be listed on exchanges after a day or two after launch, instead of a quick listing. By this way, the coin will have a big exchange vol in the first 24 hours and attracts more attention. Consequently, early miners can earn more money.  Don't others agree with me?

I agree as well.  Listing the second the coin is launched allows private china multipools to get a value of the coin and then automatically you see 50-100gh/s on the network and nobody can account for it in any public pools.  If you keep the coin off the market for a few days, it gives miners a chance to collect coins instead of a massive multipool dumping them for a price just above electricity cost.

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:32:58 PM

why not does the coin have no exchanges?? the dev should promote it to exchange..
I believe it's better to be listed on exchanges after a day or two after launch, instead of a quick listing. By this way, the coin will have a big exchange vol in the first 24 hours and attracts more attention. Consequently, early miners can earn more money.  Don't others agree with me?

I agree as well.  Listing the second the coin is launched allows private china multipools to get a value of the coin and then automatically you see 50-100gh/s on the network and nobody can account for it in any public pools.  If you keep the coin off the market for a few days, it gives miners a chance to collect coins instead of a massive multipool dumping them for a price just above electricity cost.

Very true. Waiting too long can also be bad, of course. It's a fine line.
poochpocket

Activity: 458
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:34:12 PM

agree
Yes. Everyone wants to rush to market. It's much better if the coin has some time to mature beforehand.
badam

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:50:57 PM

Very true. Waiting too long can also be bad, of course. It's a fine line.

Yep. I guess if it will be added to an exchange tomorrow that will be fine.
ozzy1926

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:31:39 PM

how come net hashrate is 30gh/s with only 1 pool active which is 15gh/s
badam

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:34:17 PM

There are two pools
dstorm

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:45:43 PM

x13c.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 0.75% fee.

p2pool sourcecode: https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/p2pool-x13c

altmine.net p2pools - Follow me on Twitter for latest updates @altminenet
ozzy1926

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:47:35 PM

There are two pools
1 :http://x13c.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=dashboard  currently: 16gh/s
2:http://x13c.jkpool.com 0 workers
3:http://x13c.altmine.net/static/  112mh/s
whats the other?
hash77away

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:50:07 PM

+1, and I am always wondering where those 50-100G come from in a heartbeat?

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6iaE1S1iYBynTmadBPMTwPyQLxZ76o3P7
cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:54:19 PM

Net hash 15 GH
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:58:06 PM

you can see all the chinese asics operating on dedicatedpool and im sure there are more and larger on solo.. x13 is fucked and belongs to china where they make asics way ahead of ever introducing it to the public because they can make it in their bedroom with a soldering iron. china will own all the coins.. or a great majority. and you will buy it from them.

Edit: BOTH X13 and X11
badam

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:06:45 PM

There are two pools
1 :http://x13c.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=dashboard  currently: 16gh/s
2:http://x13c.jkpool.com 0 workers
3:http://x13c.altmine.net/static/  112mh/s
whats the other?

that's all but probably there is a multipool hitting the coin time by time because sometime it gets a boost of 10 gh
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:23:36 PM

you can see all the chinese asics operating on dedicatedpool and im sure there are more and larger on solo.. x13 is fucked and belongs to china where they make asics way ahead of ever introducing it to the public because they can make it in their bedroom with a soldering iron. china will own all the coins.. or a great majority. and you will buy it from them.

I just wish they can just sell it online.  Grin
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:41:09 PM

Fuck china
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:46:16 PM

this can be true, as chinese don't care about the money involved in just one algo, they simply can't wait for that algo to become big

one chinese with skill can develop an asic easily , buying pieces in black chinese market

and mine just for himself
sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:07:18 PM

this can be true, as chinese don't care about the money involved in just one algo, they simply can't wait for that algo to become big

one chinese with skill can develop an asic easily , buying pieces in black chinese market

It's not ASIC's lol. Just big GPU farms, this big GPU farms existed 6 months ago, and for sure nobody sold them out. You can have a group of people with like 50-100 GPU's each together, on private pool. Chinese can do this well. There's nobody making in a few days x13 ASIC hardware.

And there are still individuals with big numbers of GPU. Check this: https://twitter.com/zedomax/status/473325459057283072/photo/1

gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:17:58 PM

It's not ASIC's lol. Just big GPU farms, this big GPU farms existed 6 months ago, and for sure nobody sold them out. You can have a group of people with like 50-100 GPU's each together, on private pool. Chinese can do this well. There's nobody making in a few days x13 ASIC hardware.

And there are still individuals with big numbers of GPU. Check this: https://twitter.com/zedomax/status/473325459057283072/photo/1

Yeah just like this one: https://www.betarigs.com/rig/6077  there's plenty of them all around, ive seen a 1 ghs of scrypt as well on betarigs (thats around 3-4 ghs of x11).  Same guy on beta.

So stop screaming chinese ASICs....
cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:20:24 PM

Please everybody tweet to "Richiela", and send him a PM too, that we need to go to Bittrex.

X13 could be the next X11 Coin Smiley

https://twitter.com/richiela

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: