Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 11:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aren't people bored of NEM yet?  (Read 2420 times)
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:16:35 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 06:53:19 PM by TaunSew

I just sold 505million NEM, price crashed to 1 satoshi.

Where's your Lamborgini?

What are your thoughts TaunSew when you look at Qora (if you looked)?

I am genuinely wondering what peoples impression is. Basically cause I cant understand why people arent going crazy over it yet.

I don't buy coins where the developer is named after the coin.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
gorillajam (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:12:31 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 07:26:26 PM by gorillajam

Where's your Lamborgini?

I am genuinely wondering what peoples impression is. Basically cause I cant understand why people arent going crazy over it yet.

WOW! You asked the question. I answered and you thought that was the time to be ignorant. Hey guess what you're a scumbag. Now fuck off you negated yourself from any grown up discussions. But I am gonna Loooove quoting your stupid response back to you in a few months. Priceless.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:56:57 PM

Where's your Lamborgini?

WOW! You asked the question. I answered and you thought that was the time to be ignorant. Hey guess what you're a scumbag. Now fuck off you negated yourself from any grown up discussions. But I am gonna Loooove quoting your stupid response back to you in a few months. Priceless.

Developer named after coin = scam

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:26:52 PM

Where's your Lamborgini?

Jesus just don´t talk with this guy.
He is just here to be the first troll who is ignored by the whole forum.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:37:32 PM

Where's your Lamborgini?

Yeah I already got you're an idiot, don't prolong your idiocy though.

gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:22:31 AM

Stupid troll thread. No one cares about Qoooooooora. Trust no anon Chinese developer.

hahaha he's from Europe. You racist.

Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:38:14 AM

NEM has got to be the most boring, lead by committee coin I have ever had the misfortune to read about on here. I actually have some stakes.....a few of them actually, fairness my ass. Pages and pages of discussions and google documents and voting etc with no actual product. Man I yawn even thinking about it.

The leader seems to be under the illusion he is some great leader for goodness, fairness. A Marxist wet dream basically. When he seems to me to be a typical lover of bureaucracy, having power and control. I assume a childhood where he was controlled by parents or others.

In contrast the Qora developer is fast, works almost alone and delivers everything he promises without committees and fuss, very refreshing.

So why the multiple threads about the possibility of a future wallet and coin when new developments from completely new code have come out in the form of Qora. Why hope when you can have?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.0

ok so you get 15 times your money back if you sell NEM and you r all butthurt, like some one forced you to read topics all day instead of having a job .Even better you LOVE qora that just tanked all the way back to the same price it was when it came out!!!!!!!! Im so glad i didn't buy any qora last week and i am so glad i held my NEM i think its going up to the top we have a large community of real cool ppl unfortunately sometimes idiots like gorillataint gets a free ride but you can't stop that from happening sometimes.
TheBullOfWallStreet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:48:49 AM

I love threads that have the sole purpose of serving the agenda of OP! not...
gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:57:22 AM

The truth is it serves my agenda, which I'm open about but it also serves the wise listener.

gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:02:05 AM

NEM has got to be the most boring, lead by committee coin I have ever had the misfortune to read about on here. I actually have some stakes.....a few of them actually, fairness my ass. Pages and pages of discussions and google documents and voting etc with no actual product. Man I yawn even thinking about it.

The leader seems to be under the illusion he is some great leader for goodness, fairness. A Marxist wet dream basically. When he seems to me to be a typical lover of bureaucracy, having power and control. I assume a childhood where he was controlled by parents or others.

In contrast the Qora developer is fast, works almost alone and delivers everything he promises without committees and fuss, very refreshing.

So why the multiple threads about the possibility of a future wallet and coin when new developments from completely new code have come out in the form of Qora. Why hope when you can have?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.0

ok so you get 15 times your money back if you sell NEM and you r all butthurt, like some one forced you to read topics all day instead of having a job .Even better you LOVE qora that just tanked all the way back to the same price it was when it came out!!!!!!!! Im so glad i didn't buy any qora last week and i am so glad i held my NEM i think its going up to the top we have a large community of real cool ppl unfortunately sometimes idiots like gorillataint gets a free ride but you can't stop that from happening sometimes.

Short term gains are not my thing. Backing long term prospects is. Short term highs rarely produce much wealth for those who focus on them. If you had bought NXT in the first few weeks like I am saying you should for Qora you would be sitting on a stable and solid 1000% gain. NEM will be a short term pop and eventually it will drop down to NAS levels. If that's your thing, good luck. Let the men focus on the big boys though.

TheBullOfWallStreet

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:13:48 AM

The truth is it serves my agenda, which I'm open about but it also serves the wise listener.

Still you put a suggestive question in the title, when clearly you only wanted to promote qora. That is bad etiquette...
gorillajam (OP)

win

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:29:21 AM

Still you put a suggestive question in the title, when clearly you only wanted to promote qora. That is bad etiquette...

So is using a sockpuppet account. Mr Bull.

Polycoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:20:30 PM

Where's your Lamborgini?

Lambroghini? PSH, I woke up in a Bugatti.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
Fatih-Brahman

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:21:10 PM

Do you know what I think about this thread?

I love all your posts because every single post will help to get NEM in everybody's mind!  Grin

So, go on with rubbish posts and help us to make NEM well-known. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: