Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Potential Markets de-listed from Bittrex  (Read 63851 times)
majningmaster

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:10:35 PM

#BritCoin the #No.1 British First Coin.

https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK

Looks to be a great community which developing fast ! You may should add them on #bittrex.

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tactrad

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:01:52 PM

Why does bittrex make announcements about their exchange on bitcoin talk?
Ok, I understand they have to make an effort to distribute the information. 
The question is, Why in the world do they not have this very important information posted on the exchange site?

IMHO, the way they manage this critical information is not user friendly.
This critical information should be displayed on each coin's trading page
Emails should be sent to people that have coins of markets that are going to be delisted.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:16:04 PM

The number of de-list is getting a little long, ok, i totally agree with the approach to add new coins and give them a chance to be added on their exchange, but removing relative new coins after a few weeks is pretty fast. on the other side, if there is no volume then why do it still needs it as nobody cares.
Guglimugli

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:27:34 PM

are you serious? Ottomancoin got listed on June 25th and 10 days later you want to remove it?Huh after 10 days of dump?Huh
You know what i think? Mintpal traders wanted to cash out the money on Bittrex and you allowed that.
You cheated your own traders. How do we supposed to keep these coins long term if you constantly remove them while they are still in development?
Devs pay you money to get listed on Bittrex exchange and then you dump them so easily.
I might be wrong ...but this shit STINKS!
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:42:09 PM

The question is, Why in the world do they not have this very important information posted on the exchange site?

Emails should be sent to people that have coins of markets that are going to be delisted.

I fully agree with this, they must email us before removing any coins, and they make 1 link in their exchange too about de listing any coins.
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 11:51:33 PM

IMAO, when some people came to this topic and post:
"Please, don't delete X because it's a great project..."

It makes nonsense... give arguments and projects in which the coin is involved. If not, they're going to close the market anyway.
Just an opinion & recommendation...  Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Guglimugli

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:10:18 AM

remove the coin after 10 days of dump is OK? I could also ask why did theydecide to list Ottomancoin at first? What was the reason 10 days ago?  When they list a coin to their exchange they should have enough reason to keep it for at least a month or longer. Otherwise they are just collecting money and do not care at all.

Another example, i had to sell Execoin very very cheap because Bittrex decided to remove it. And now you can read this in the news:
coin-press-release-first-electrum-with-stealth-implementation-new-pow-algorithm-and-more]http[Suspicious link removed]coin-press-release-first-electrum-with-stealth-implementation-new-pow-algorithm-and-more

There are few other examples like that.

jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:39:23 AM

Interesting things brewing up for Bitstarcoin. Glad Bittrex sees this and kept it active.

I'll just leave this here....

... more info coming soon

hobitcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:04:10 AM

While I think its a great idea to list this information here on [Suspicious link removed]. You know, you're own website where people are actually managing their investments in your exchange.

Its very frustrating to check a coins page and find a 404 error with no explanation at all. I really do not understand how you can have a News page at https://www.bittrex.com/News and yet there is no news listed there that these Coins were being removed.

Is it unreasonable to think maybe you should care enough to inform your clients of this at the place where they actually conduct business with you and not on some other website with no real affiliation at all to your business?

Is it so much to ask that notification be made on the actual page that will be delisted or must we check in at bitcointalk once per week to receive our news about Bittrex.com? Oh, wait. I have to check in every 3 days because you dont get a week for coins to be delisted.

I think it is ridiculous that we get 72 hours notification posted on a third party website with absolutely ZERO notification made on your own website about the status of these coins. Its as if you cant be bothered to offer more than a new topic on this forum.

Is this the Official Support forum for Bittrex and should we expect that all important announcements will be made here or should we also dig around in your website for random blog postings before we check your social media pages for status updates?

By posting this information only here in Bitcointalk its almost as if you have made the announcement to everyone except your clients and allowed them to take advantage of what amounts to insider information based on its limited release.

GunCoin was only released on May 1st and you did not list it on its first few days so by delisting it on June 2nd you did not even give it a full 30 days before you announced its death. You must realize that by making this announcement you destroy any value that was left in any of these coins and make it more difficult not only for the coin to succeed but also for your clients to properly manage their investments.

Bittrex.com is where I conduct business with your company and Bittrex.com is where I should receive notifications that relate to my investments with your company. Its the fiduciary responsibility of Bittrex to provide vital news and announcements that relate to financial investments where it's clients can easily access them and this posting does not satisfy those requirements.

Now I have to consider whether or not I should continue to invest with a company that does not seem to care about its clients and is only concerned with the volume of trades made and the associated fees they earn. I'm not upset the coin was delisted but rather at the lackadaisical attitude towards client assets and the improper way news announcements are made by Bittrex. Is this what I should expect from this company?

+1

I'm one of your client trading cryptocoin on bittrex and I just found out this de-listing list link today, and it's give me a chill down to my spine on how bad you treat your client who are the source of your income.

I use bittrex for my daily trading for quite sometime and I actually like to trade on bittrex, but the big question mark and the chill that comes down to my spine is why in the hell I have to found out the de-listing list on Bitcointalk forum and not on your site, the site that I conduct my business and the site that you (bittrex) conduct your business.

It make me think hard and deep on the possibilities not to conduct business with bittrex anymore.

It's so unfortunate, I like to trade on bittrex ... but right now, I feel like I'm being kept in the dark and the mutual benefial relation-ship is going down the drain as I felt I'm on the side of the disadvantage as I have to scramble to look for the information by myself ... even right now, I still couldn't believe my eyes when reading this thread ... in this age of information vastness ... bittrex choose to announce the most important information regarding basic business structure for my business and for their business .... not on their own website ... but on others ... I'm really so dissapointed ...
teringlijer

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:23:35 AM

so what about KORE coin, it says in grey "inactive" and in profile in yellow "disabled"  ?
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:55:37 AM

so what about KORE coin, it says in grey "inactive" and in profile in yellow "disabled"  ?

Truly, if a coin is any good, it goes to a better exchange than bittrex.com

wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 05:07:05 AM

While I think its a great idea to list this information here on [Suspicious link removed]. You know, you're own website where people are actually managing their investments in your exchange.

Its very frustrating to check a coins page and find a 404 error with no explanation at all. I really do not understand how you can have a News page at https://www.bittrex.com/News and yet there is no news listed there that these Coins were being removed.

Is it unreasonable to think maybe you should care enough to inform your clients of this at the place where they actually conduct business with you and not on some other website with no real affiliation at all to your business?

Is it so much to ask that notification be made on the actual page that will be delisted or must we check in at bitcointalk once per week to receive our news about Bittrex.com? Oh, wait. I have to check in every 3 days because you dont get a week for coins to be delisted.

I think it is ridiculous that we get 72 hours notification posted on a third party website with absolutely ZERO notification made on your own website about the status of these coins. Its as if you cant be bothered to offer more than a new topic on this forum.

Is this the Official Support forum for Bittrex and should we expect that all important announcements will be made here or should we also dig around in your website for random blog postings before we check your social media pages for status updates?

By posting this information only here in Bitcointalk its almost as if you have made the announcement to everyone except your clients and allowed them to take advantage of what amounts to insider information based on its limited release.

GunCoin was only released on May 1st and you did not list it on its first few days so by delisting it on June 2nd you did not even give it a full 30 days before you announced its death. You must realize that by making this announcement you destroy any value that was left in any of these coins and make it more difficult not only for the coin to succeed but also for your clients to properly manage their investments.

Bittrex.com is where I conduct business with your company and Bittrex.com is where I should receive notifications that relate to my investments with your company. Its the fiduciary responsibility of Bittrex to provide vital news and announcements that relate to financial investments where it's clients can easily access them and this posting does not satisfy those requirements.

Now I have to consider whether or not I should continue to invest with a company that does not seem to care about its clients and is only concerned with the volume of trades made and the associated fees they earn. I'm not upset the coin was delisted but rather at the lackadaisical attitude towards client assets and the improper way news announcements are made by Bittrex. Is this what I should expect from this company?

+1

I'm one of your client trading cryptocoin on bittrex and I just found out this de-listing list link today, and it's give me a chill down to my spine on how bad you treat your client who are the source of your income.

I use bittrex for my daily trading for quite sometime and I actually like to trade on bittrex, but the big question mark and the chill that comes down to my spine is why in the hell I have to found out the de-listing list on Bitcointalk forum and not on your site, the site that I conduct my business and the site that you (bittrex) conduct your business.

It make me think hard and deep on the possibilities not to conduct business with bittrex anymore.

It's so unfortunate, I like to trade on bittrex ... but right now, I feel like I'm being kept in the dark and the mutual benefial relation-ship is going down the drain as I felt I'm on the side of the disadvantage as I have to scramble to look for the information by myself ... even right now, I still couldn't believe my eyes when reading this thread ... in this age of information vastness ... bittrex choose to announce the most important information regarding basic business structure for my business and for their business .... not on their own website ... but on others ... I'm really so dissapointed ...
I agree. I do not understand why Bittrex would not just post the listing and delisting of coins on their own site. Even a simple post about the coins being added, and the coins being removed seems simple, but mandatory.
Overall, I am happy with Bittrex, but addressing details like this one would only improve Bittrex's market share IMO.

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:41:05 AM

i don't see why your adding them in the first place..
Your just providing a platform for pumping and dumping on the public while allowing the fake we have a future crap to be believed.
I think its funny how some pools add the new coin the same time as Bittrex.. i am 100% sure this exchange is making them and running pools for them.

Bittrex makes coins and adds them to their own pools pump and dumps on us all then tries to play good standing crypto guys.. bull shit .

FUD first & ask questions later™
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:53:31 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 08:24:44 AM by BTCat

CGB deactivated without any news on the site. The delistment announcement (a link to here) is barely visible. Badly informing clients so that many coins will stay in your wallets when withdrawperiod has ended would be simply theft. I have withdrawn all my coins and might not return. It's not the way to communicate to have a tiny mention on a forum somewhere. Good communication is crucial in situations where clients need to trust your service with their coins, if you do not understand this then Bittrex won't go far.
papersheepdog

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 02:43:11 PM

If they are only concerned about volume what does that tell you about their commitment to the advance of cryptocurrencies. Shady way to drop markets, and some shortly after launch, seems short sighted. Not to mention some coins don't rely on high volume to maintain value. Looking at the recent news for Cryptogenic Bullion, its actually hilarious that they are dropping it.

robinf

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:10:31 PM

A3Coin???

OMG!

Guglimugli

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:12:55 PM

@Bittrex how about some feedback? how about replying to your clients? I have sent an email few weeks ago and never got any response.
I am definitely thinking about alternatives. Will use Bittrex just for smaller trades. I am done!
lnt900

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:09:32 PM

please keep MARU, first X13 coin has it own value and more valueable in future. dev don't have much activity but wallet working stable and smooth for a while, there are also community and miners are mining this coin.
Bittrex-Bill (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:56:54 PM

@Bittrex how about some feedback? how about replying to your clients? I have sent an email few weeks ago and never got any response.
I am definitely thinking about alternatives. Will use Bittrex just for smaller trades. I am done!

Did you send an email to support@bittrex.com?  What is your ticket number?
Bittrex-Bill (OP)

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:01:26 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 08:06:43 PM by Bittrex-Bill

The number of de-list is getting a little long, ok, i totally agree with the approach to add new coins and give them a chance to be added on their exchange, but removing relative new coins after a few weeks is pretty fast. on the other side, if there is no volume then why do it still needs it as nobody cares.

We leave coins on the exchange for a minimum of 2 weeks, most of them for a minimum of 4 weeks.  It looks like the query I ran yesterday was wrong. I removed Ottoman, Roman, and Survivor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: