Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Potential Markets de-listed from Bittrex  (Read 63851 times)
Bittrex-Bill (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:48:31 AM

Or, I took the feedback and just update this thread with new dates and coins? 

Bittrex,

You might need a permament thread here for announcements.

I have sent Bittrex 2 emails urging them to improve their methods for informing about delistings.  Makes one wonder if they are not profiting from seizing the coins in the wallets of those who dont get the memo in time to move their coins...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donutscan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:38:47 PM

hi; please let some more time to the distroblitz market; development is late but we are working on our distribution so far !

It is an honor to be on your exchange.
Maybe give DB a little more time?  It just went through it's revival and switch to PoS, not alot of action or news at the moment, but after all that trouble shame to not give it a chance.
+1

Yeah~ we are waiting for the development, then DistroBlitzers will be very active.. Smiley
sylwt

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:08:53 AM

good job!!!
kicker

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:35:10 AM

Can you make a script where balance >0 send an e-mail to...
Holiday season will come and people dont have sometimes the time or possibility to remove their coins.

Keep it up Bittrex!

(one small other note. It took to much time to set or remove a sell/buy order. I missed a lot of action sometimes)

Regards,
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:00:00 AM

Pesetacoin BTC VOL: 31.34892781 BTC and increasing...
PTC VOL: 925048.89775859 PTC

Wink

This is a proof on what a mistake de-listing peseta would have been.

Noblecoin is far more developed than the vast majority of other crypto currencies. it has 50 merchants and more developments on the way. it is unfortunate that you are putting Noble on the chopping block. i understand you are most likely doing so as a result of low traffic and probably not as a result of developer abandonment, however i feel that you are making a mistake.

i hope that you do not remove Noble from your exchange, but if you do, i know that the Noble community will still be here in the future and we will not hold it against you.

personally i and others believe that this will be a temporary issue and that at some point in the near future you may change your mind. we will await our future re-listing on your exchange.

thank you for your support and future consideration.  Smiley

Noble coin is one of the mysteries I don't get in cryptos.

Probable on of the most interesting and supportive communities , a solid plan to build and increase usage and still...while pump and dump coins thrive.

I agree about noble coin. Sad

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:33:23 AM

vertcoin is testing their stealth addresses on monocle. would probably be a bad idea to remove it this week cause it's gonna get crazy lol

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Vendettacoin

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:44:15 AM

really sorry for the communitycoin and faircoin

helloword2013

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:49:34 AM

bittrex.com
host error
could ping but web site down.....
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:34:29 AM

again you guys really aren't thinking this out much, hell if cryptsy delisted every coin that had a 2 week+ lull in trading, outside of
btc/ltc they'd have nothing left.

also this policy actually promotes scammers rinse and repeat style.

scamcoins are generally hyped, many properly developed coins have slow build up.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:06:37 PM

@Bittrexexchange   Do something about your server! This outage is eating my money!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:25:37 PM

vertcoin is testing their stealth addresses on monocle. would probably be a bad idea to remove it this week cause it's gonna get crazy lol

Agreed.  Keep Mon for another minute.
nzszxsl

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:49:46 PM

Why bittrex site frozen few seconds once a while? it's annoying and I ask other ppl they have same situation as me.

Can you guys spend more time to fix the fucking code of your site than kill shitcoins? that will be better

mrbildo

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:04:50 PM

Don't delist Dreamcoin, it is in active development with a few new things coming in the next few weeks.
Bittrex-Bill (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:28:14 AM

Last night, our cloud provider Azure decided to have an outage.  We were able to bring the site up again after 3 hours. 

Sorry for the inconvenience

bittrex.com
host error
could ping but web site down.....
Bittrex-Bill (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:31:19 AM

Holiday season will come and people dont have sometimes the time or possibility to remove their coins.

Keep it up Bittrex!

(one small other note. It took to much time to set or remove a sell/buy order. I missed a lot of action sometimes)

Regards,

This is a fantastic suggestion and one that we're looking to implement in the future. 

Thank you for your support.
Bill
Safty

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:40:46 AM

Keep it up Bittrex!

Regards,

This is a fantastic suggestion and one that we're looking to implement in the future. 

Thank you for your support.
Bill

Can you color/shade the buy & sell tabs in Green & Red? this will prevent fat-fingering.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:53:38 AM

again you guys really aren't thinking this out much, hell if cryptsy delisted every coin that had a 2 week+ lull in trading, outside of
btc/ltc they'd have nothing left.

also this policy actually promotes scammers rinse and repeat style.

scamcoins are generally hyped, many properly developed coins have slow build up.

I agree. It seems the Bittrex business model is geared towards profiting off the hype and volume created by new coins. Scam coin 'devs' get a place to dump their premine and insta-mine and multipools have a place to dump piles of coins after adding enormous hash to network, screwing anyone else trying to mine a few messily coins for themselves. Volume which Bittrex profits from at the expense of the miners and early investors that are the ones taking the chance on new coins and NOT Bittrex, only to leave the buyers to 'move on' once the initial volume is gone along with the scam 'devs'. IMO this is a short-sighted business model and makes you wonder why anyone even bothers with this coin-gen crap in the first place.

I also find it interesting Bittrex chooses to announce coins being delisted here and not on their own news page, which would be the most accessible and visible place for the those affected to find out.
Unkn0vn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:30:53 AM

DON'T DELIST H5C!!!!!! WE ARE TRADING WITH IT!
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:59:05 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 03:07:54 PM by cryptobuddy

HongKetoCoin is such a lucky coin. It can be listed in Bittrex with so much tolerance.

While some other better coins are being removed from Bittrex, HongKetoCoin is still there.

The HongKetoCoin developer/rebrander (Majorminors) has not shown up in the ANN thread for 17 days.

At this moment, there is no buy order at all. Furthermore, the last 24 hr trade volume is "0".

IPCoinz

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:35:43 PM

I am getting ALL my coins off of bittrex this coin removal bullshit reeks of scam and it is too difficult to monitor.  screw you bittrex
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: