Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win the 2014 Stanley Cup
New York Rangers - 4 (50%)
L.A. Kings - 4 (50%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: NHL Stanley Cup Final 2014. Who do you want to win and why?  (Read 2302 times)
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:16:12 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 06:55:32 AM by IamCANADIAN013

So now that the Stanley Cup Final is set, who do you want to win?

As a Vancouver Canucks fan I find it funny that the coach we fired at the end of last season is now coaching in this years cup final, LOL! I was really hoping Montreal was going to make the final, but with Price being injured, I didn't see it being much of a possibility.

Personally, I'm gonna have to root for the Rangers, not because of AV, but because of Martin St. Louis. Losing his Mom during the playoffs has to make it really hard to concentrate on playing, but he's doing it and contributing with goals.  I just think it's fitting that he wins a cup in his Moms honor.

New York won both games they played this year against L.A. by scores of 3-1, and 1-0.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:26:10 AM

I want the Kings to win...just because they keep pulling off all these miracle victories
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:31:46 AM

I want the Kings to win...just because they keep pulling off all these miracle victories

Yeah coming back from 3-0 against the Sharks was pretty impressive.  Didn't watch much of tonight's game, but I figured Chicago had it. Gonna be an interesting final.  LA didn't have muck luck against the Rangers in the regular season, but the finals are a whole new ball game.
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:32:09 AM

The Rangers and the Los Angeles Kings have met twice in the playoffs since the Kings entered the N.H.L. in 1967, but they have never met in the Stanley Cup finals.
The odds are in favour of the Kings but in my opinion is 50% each, they are equally the two top teams of the season.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:47:22 AM

I hope that New York Rangers wins the NHL Stanley Cup final this time. Some of my favorite players are representing the Rangers this time, including Henrik Lundqvist and Jesper Fast.  Grin
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:48:35 AM

Yeah coming back from 3-0 against the Sharks was pretty impressive.  Didn't watch much of tonight's game, but I figured Chicago had it. Gonna be an interesting final.  LA didn't have muck luck against the Rangers in the regular season, but the finals are a whole new ball game.

Another crazy one. I have been watching and I don't even really like hockey. They were losing basically the whole game and then won in overtime...
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:10:30 PM

I hope that New York Rangers wins the NHL Stanley Cup final this time. Some of my favorite players are representing the Rangers this time, including Henrik Lundqvist and Jesper Fast.  Grin

I also supporting NY Rangers.
Predictious

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:39:24 PM

Looks like Predictious users think that the New York Rangers will win.

New York Rangers: Lay:-163 Back:+129
oureptsC

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:42:19 PM

NY. Rangers because I think they are better In general and I like there name better Smiley

IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:06:24 PM

NHL Stanley Cup playoffs schedule

Game 1:

Wednesday, June 4
    NY Rangers at Los Angeles, 8 p.m. ET

Game 2:

Saturday, June 7
    NY Rangers at Los Angeles, 7 p.m. ET

Game 3:

Monday, June 9
    Los Angeles at NY Rangers, 8 p.m. ET

Game 4:

Wednesday, June 11
    Los Angeles at NY Rangers, 8 p.m. ET

Game 5:

Friday, June 13
    x-NY Rangers at Los Angeles, 8 p.m. ET

Game 6:

Monday, June 16
    x-Los Angeles at NY Rangers, 8 p.m. ET

Game 7:

Wednesday, June 18
    x-NY Rangers at Los Angeles, 8 p.m. ET

*x – if necessary

Regular season stats are relatively close.  I think this series is going to come down to special teams. The NY PP has been excellent in the post season.  Gonna be interesting to see if LA's PK is up to the task.  

Looks like the twitter war is already heating up, LOL!  I should add that I think twitter is one of the stupidest things to come out in the past few years.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:35:55 AM

A few hours more to go for the first game... getting really impatient.  Angry

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:42:31 AM

Kings. Purely geographic.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:48:10 AM

Well the Kings won game one 3-2 in overtime.  Took a bit for me to get into the game but it was a great comeback by the Kings.  Gotta give Lundqvist credit for stopping 20 shots in the third period alone. Shame the Rangers couldn't get the win for him.

So painful to watch the Rangers sit back and get shelled in the third.  But thats AV hockey, was so frustrating to watch in Vancouver when he would have the team sit back like that.  neither team could bury one on the PP.  The team that can find their PP scoring could easily win the series.

keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:58:41 AM

They pulled off another one in Game 1 of the finals!
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:56:08 PM

I want the Kings to win because I am from NY and HATE the Rangers with the passion of a thousand whores boarding an aircraft carrier that is about to put to sea for six months.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:43:14 AM

Not looking good for The Rangers.  Down 2-0 in the series, and now 2-0 in game 3. Lundqvist needs to be lights out for the rest of this game.  Don't think it's going to matter much.  The way Quick has been playing, even 2 goals to tie the game at this point seem unrealistic.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:12:30 AM

Finally the Kings have gotten a lead during regulation.  Seriously all of their wins have been come from behind..
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:33:23 AM

Finally the Kings have gotten a lead during regulation.  Seriously all of their wins have been come from behind..

It's all but over.  It's gonna be 4 straight at this rate.  AV proving once again how easily he can be out coached.  He's making his team look like the visitors out there.  He has the last change and is allowing Sutter to dictate the play.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:18:24 AM

The Los Angeles Kings needs just one more win to lift the 2014 Stanley Cup. Disappointed with the performance of New York Rangers so far. This is going to be a whitewash. Disgraceful.
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:27:37 AM

The Los Angeles Kings needs just one more win to lift the 2014 Stanley Cup. Disappointed with the performance of New York Rangers so far. This is going to be a whitewash. Disgraceful.

That last 3 minutes or so with the empty net was painful to watch.  Where was the sense of urgency?  They barely got the puck out of their own end.  Disgusting effort!  I almost feel sorry for the fans that paid over $2 grand a ticket just to see their team get shutout.

The Rangers are 0-11 all time in a series when trailing 3-0. They forced Game 7 just once in 1939. Swept 6 times.

Send in the fat lady for warm up, this ones soon to be over.

LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:35:22 PM

It's all but over.  It's gonna be 4 straight at this rate.  AV proving once again how easily he can be out coached.  He's making his team look like the visitors out there.  He has the last change and is allowing Sutter to dictate the play.

On the Kings 2012 cup run, Sutter out coached AV when he was with Vancouver. So its no surprise. 1 win away, but like they say, the closeout game is always the toughest! GKG!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
BetMoose

Activity: 372

Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:40:18 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 04:03:43 AM by BetMoose

BetMoose has a bet about this as well. Place anonymously if you wish!

___________Stanley Cup Final 2014
Options: Los Angeles Kings | New York Rangers

BetMoose.com - Wager on real world events. Profit from predicting the future. Create and share your own contracts.
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:25:13 AM

On the Kings 2012 cup run, Sutter out coached AV when he was with Vancouver. So its no surprise. 1 win away, but like they say, the closeout game is always the toughest! GKG!

As a Canucks fan I know all to well how AV got out coached, I watched it on a regular basis.  Not sure why I thought this final would be any different, but it serves as a good reminder as to why I was happy when he got fired last year.

The last one is the hardest, but for NY to win for in a row, i just don't see it happening.
LavaWave

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:24:39 AM

As a Canucks fan I know all to well how AV got out coached, I watched it on a regular basis.  Not sure why I thought this final would be any different, but it serves as a good reminder as to why I was happy when he got fired last year.

The last one is the hardest, but for NY to win for in a row, i just don't see it happening.

I don't see it happening either! As a Kings fan there is something special about this group. I don't think their necessarily the most talented team in the league, but they have that "it" factor when it comes to competing against other teams each and every night. I hope they can close it out Wednesday, but as we've seen throughout the playoffs, most teams don't go very quietly. I'll be anxious to see how the Rangers respond.

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
LavaWave

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:35:02 AM

@IamCANADIAN013,

Do you think your team will make a run at John Stevens? I know he was a finalist for the job before they hired Torts last year. I would hate to see the Kings lose him, but I think its just a matter of time now!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:37:48 AM

I want the Kings to win...just because Anže Kopitar,
2 times in row

IOTA
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:46:33 AM

@IamCANADIAN013,

Do you think your team will make a run at John Stevens? I know he was a finalist for the job before they hired Torts last year. I would hate to see the Kings lose him, but I think its just a matter of time now!

There have been talks about it in the local media, not really sure how serious they are this time around.  I think he would be a good fit with the direction Linden is trying to take the team.  I don't see him alone changing the direction of the team.

Would he really want to leave though if the Kings win another Stanley Cup?  I can see the Kings being a cup favorite again next year. The Canucks, I just don't see them being a contender again for a few years.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:12:24 AM

I don't want to jinx them, but the kings pretty much have it in the bag at this point. They have been the Team of destiny ever since they made that miracle comeback from down 0-3 in the series in the beginning of the playoffs. I don't even tally like hockey, but I have n been watching the kings. Im from the area which also makes it a little cooler I guess..
LavaWave

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:58:54 PM

I don't want to jinx them, but the kings pretty much have it in the bag at this point. They have been the Team of destiny ever since they made that miracle comeback from down 0-3 in the series in the beginning of the playoffs. I don't even tally like hockey, but I have n been watching the kings. Im from the area which also makes it a little cooler I guess..

That's how I am too (don't want to jinx them)! That was a special series against the sharks. I guess the one good thing is that the Kings know it can be done. Local media is trying to jump on the bandwagon now, but unfortunately they dont get the coverage they really deserve here!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
LavaWave

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:14:45 PM

@IamCANADIAN013,

There have been talks about it in the local media, not really sure how serious they are this time around.  I think he would be a good fit with the direction Linden is trying to take the team.  I don't see him alone changing the direction of the team.

Would he really want to leave though if the Kings win another Stanley Cup?  I can see the Kings being a cup favorite again next year. The Canucks, I just don't see them being a contender again for a few years.

I definitely can see him leaving if given the right situation. He's had the taste of being a head coach in the league and I'm sure he would love to pilot his own team again. The Canucks have some talent there. They just need to decide what to do with Kesler. If he doesn't want to be there, they should try and package him for someone or picks.

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:46:26 AM

I definitely can see him leaving if given the right situation. He's had the taste of being a head coach in the league and I'm sure he would love to pilot his own team again. The Canucks have some talent there. They just need to decide what to do with Kesler. If he doesn't want to be there, they should try and package him for someone or picks.

Yeah, Kesler needs to be moved.  Sadly, his NTC makes it tricky.  Gillis handcuffed the team with 11 of those before he left. pretty much all our top players have one. I think his value is still high enough though to pick up a decent player and picks or maybe straight across star for star player. 

Vancouver isn't an easy market to play in.  Lot of pressure to perform here, not easy for a coach to come in either.  Huge expectations for the team to win.

Looks like The Rangers have come pout to play tonight, but damn, almost through away the 2-0 lead ina couple minutes there.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:34:42 AM

Kings down in the 3rd period...let's see if they can pull off another come from behind victory!   I kind of want them to close the series in the Staples Center.  Winning a championship is not as cool on the road...
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:38:09 AM

Kings down in the 3rd period...let's see if they can pull off another come from behind victory!   I kind of want them to close the series in the Staples Center.  Winning a championship is not as cool on the road...

NY outshout 8-0 so far.  Typical AV, protect the one goal lead by sitting in your own end.  This usually doesn't end well.
LavaWave

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:35:30 AM

NY outshout 8-0 so far.  Typical AV, protect the one goal lead by sitting in your own end.  This usually doesn't end well.

Might have been the Kings best game this series with the puck. Just couldn't get it past King Henrik. I think Ranger fans can stop with the Kings getting all the "puck luck!" Two pucks sitting right on the goal line but they just couldnt cash them in. Overall good game!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
LavaWave

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:43:35 AM

Yeah, Kesler needs to be moved.  Sadly, his NTC makes it tricky.  Gillis handcuffed the team with 11 of those before he left. pretty much all our top players have one. I think his value is still high enough though to pick up a decent player and picks or maybe straight across star for star player. 

Vancouver isn't an easy market to play in.  Lot of pressure to perform here, not easy for a coach to come in either.  Huge expectations for the team to win.

Looks like The Rangers have come pout to play tonight, but damn, almost through away the 2-0 lead ina couple minutes there.

Wow 11 NTC's! I didn't know that. Supposedly Spezza has asked out of Ottawa. It's just probably one of the destinations that Kesler isn't interested in going.

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:58:50 AM

Might have been the Kings best game this series with the puck. Just couldn't get it past King Henrik. I think Ranger fans can stop with the Kings getting all the "puck luck!" Two pucks sitting right on the goal line but they just couldnt cash them in. Overall good game!

It was a great game.  Rangers got damn lucky in the third though.  Clean ice and that puck was in.  Don't think any team can whine about puck luck, it still would have been 3-0 before tonight.

Wow 11 NTC's! I didn't know that. Supposedly Spezza has asked out of Ottawa. It's just probably one of the destinations that Kesler isn't interested in going.

I as actually off by one. I included Luongo in that number.  Forget he's gone sometimes since the team is still on the hook for part of his contract.

NMC's: D Sedin, H Sedin

NTC's: Kesler, Burrows, Higgins, Hansen, Edler, Bieksa, Garrison, Hamhuis

Gillis really did a number on the future.

Apparently Kelser has given a 6 team list. Apparently the Ducks and Flyers are his front runners.  Doubt Ottawa would be one of them, and I don't like the sounds of Spezza as a Canuck.  I'd like to the Vancouver get a younger forward in return.
LavaWave

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:01:20 PM

Hopefully the Kings can close it out Friday. If not, look out!  Shocked

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:06:17 PM

I am also thinking they can do this some close last game they give good result and again they can do this

LavaWave

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:52:02 PM

What a game! It was great to see my Kings close it out and win the cup for the 2nd time in 3 years. Hats off to king Henrik for a terrific series. He kept the Rangers in each and every game.

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:02:19 PM

What a game! It was great to see my Kings close it out and win the cup for the 2nd time in 3 years. Hats off to king Henrik for a terrific series. He kept the Rangers in each and every game.

Yeah such a crazy game. The Kings were definitely the team of destiny this year after coming back from being down 0-3 games in that early series.  I think the goalie should have gotten the MVP though!
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:01:21 AM

Yeah such a crazy game. The Kings were definitely the team of destiny this year after coming back from being down 0-3 games in that early series.  I think the goalie should have gotten the MVP though!

how often does that happen in hockey? sounds like more often than in basketball.. i don't think any team in the nBA has come back from 0-3.
LavaWave

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:13:34 AM

how often does that happen in hockey? sounds like more often than in basketball.. i don't think any team in the nBA has come back from 0-3.

To be perfectly honest with you, I have no idea. I believe the 1940 something Toronto Maple leafs did it against the Red Wings. At least I think I remember seeing a story on that during the series. I also believe Mike Richards, when he was with the Flyers was involved in a series like that as well. Don't hold me to that though.  Wink

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
aboo

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:42:49 AM

Wait so who won? I didnt follow this.. I`m repping for LA though.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:04:39 AM

Wait so who won? I didnt follow this.. I`m repping for LA though.

LA Kings took the prize again this year.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/l-a-kings-win-2014-stanley-cup/
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:30:47 AM

It has happened 3 times in the playoffs in the NHL. Once during the Stanley Cup Final.

Toronto came back from 3-0 down in the 1942 SCF against Detroit.  In 1975 the New York Islander came back from being 3-0 down against Pittsburgh in the 2nd round of the playoffs.  Lastly, The Philadelphia Flyers came back from being down 3-0 to the Boston Bruins in the 2010 Conference Finals.

You gotta feel sorry to the Rangers. Losing 3 games in OT that could have very easily gone the other way.  That is gonna sting for a while.

Congrats to the Kings though, 2 cups in 3 years is damn impressive! Gonna be front runners again next year.

valog123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:03:57 AM

L.A Kings .Im from Slovenia and Kopitar too
IamCANADIAN013 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:54:44 AM

L.A Kings .Im from Slovenia and Kopitar too

As it has been stated above, The Kings won the Stanley Cup on Saturday night.

Guess it's time to lock the thread.  Here's to looking to the 2014-2015 season.  I'm sure the Kings will be a front runner again next year.  Hopefully the Canucks can make some moves this off season and make a run.  Don't think they can win the Cup, but I'd like to see them make the playoffs.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: