Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat is a SCAMMER!!! Part 2: Revenge of the Goat!  (Read 6572 times)
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:50:48 AM

Words on a forum are just that, words.

Actions will always be what matters.

Odd hearing that come from someone who does no action yet sure has a lot of words!

Anyway can't wait for Bulgarian court documents to be posted. Will be great fun I'm sure.

LOL you mean like this? ----> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262892.0  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

vs.

this? -----> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243341.0   Grin Grin Grin

Yeah seems as if you are talking about yourself when it comes to words.

Words are just words...and you are living proof of that one right there by the evidence above.  Grin

Oh the hilarity of the irony of your last post. LOL

As I was saying...

We will see what comes of the claims the supposed attorney who has posted about you in this thread.

Your long con scamming operation is not really on topic here. You failed to prove you were not a scammer in the other thread. If you want to talk about that, please make your own thread.

I suspect the documents that might be posted will either be complete bull shit or a complaint filed at some low level court/police station in some place like Romania. I could pretty much do the same here in Thailand vs anyone. Its only about $100 to place a criminal charge here. This "female lawyer" seems to be betting that I will get scared and thus pay the price demanded when she spends her $50 (month pay for you?) trying to scare me. Problem is for you, I have done nothing wrong.

If it was not for the fact that I have meet some brain dead retarded lawyers in the USA I would even doubt there was a chance in hell this person was a real lawyer. She fails to understand basic concepts such as jurisdiction or giving advice/threats to counter parties. It's just insanity.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:56:09 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 09:50:27 AM by smoothie

Odd hearing that come from someone who does no action yet sure has a lot of words!

Anyway can't wait for Bulgarian court documents to be posted. Will be great fun I'm sure.

LOL you mean like this? ----> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262892.0  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

vs.

Words are just words...and you are living proof of that one right there by the evidence above.  Grin

As I was saying...

We will see what comes of the claims the supposed attorney who has posted about you in this thread.

Your long con scamming operation is not really on topic here. You failed to prove you were not a scammer in the other thread. If you want to talk about that, please make your own thread.

I suspect the documents that might be posted will either be complete bull shit or a complaint filed at some low level court/police station in some place like Romania. I could pretty much do the same here in Thailand vs anyone. Its only about $100 to place a criminal charge here. This "female lawyer" seems to be betting that I will get scared and thus pay the price demanded when she spends her $50 (month pay for you?) trying to scare me. Problem is for you, I have done nothing wrong.

If it was not for the fact that I have meet met some brain dead retarded lawyers in the USA I would even doubt there was a chance in hell this person was a real lawyer. She fails to understand basic concepts such as jurisdiction or giving advice/threats to counter parties. It's just insanity.

lol I know the truth hurts Goat but no need to throw a hissy fit about it. You tried to point the topic of using words and no actions at me...i proved you wrong and yes I know it hurts Goat. No need to cry.  Kiss

For someone who cries you get "attacked" all the time you sure like to throw cheap shots here and there on a regular basis dont you? LOL I can take it.  Grin Grin Grin

My problem? No it isn't my problem. I'm just posting my thoughts on a public forum which last I checked are still legal in my country.

Okay goat we will see what comes of the supposed documents from that guy who claimed he is an attorney. I have my big bag of popcorn ready.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:43:54 AM

GOAT, PLZ stop scamming, thx! Game over!

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
simtal

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:50:41 AM

This is brill, cant wait to see how it ends. *gets popcorn

Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:02:51 AM

Sadly enough this thread and a few others on here give me a good laugh, the drama is always high in the scam section.
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:04:56 AM

Sadly enough this thread and a few others on here give me a good laugh, the drama is always high in the scam section.

Thank you  Cheesy          The first thread is some of my better work in a while. Let us see where this one goes!

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:10:07 AM

Yes I agree. When goat decides to run from the important questions and likes to blow up tiny comments that have nothing to do with his claim about crying about "threats" or whatever he decides he wants to whine about next, it is all funny to read.

Have at this thread. I'll be watching with my popcorn.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:13:01 AM

Yes I agree. When goat decides to run from the important questions and likes to blow up tiny comments that have nothing to do with his claim about crying about "threats" or whatever he decides he wants to whine about next, it is all funny to read.

Why must you insist to troll and attack me in this thread? Do you not realize it is not about you? You say you are going to watch it, but you are really going to look for everything and anything to bitch about and try to make me look bad. I can't wait until you break out your classic "Prove you are not a witch" attack. Do you really think OP needs your help? Do you think you helped him last time? If so troll away!

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:14:40 AM

Why must you insist to troll and attack me in this thread? Do you not realize it is not about you? You say you are going to watch it, but you are really going to look for everything and anything to bitch about and try to make me look bad. I can't wait until you break out your classic "Prove you are not a witch" attack. Do you really think OP needs your help? Do you think you helped him last time? If so troll away!

Simply commenting on how funny it is to watch you do the things you do....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...nothing more.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:16:31 AM

bitch bitch bitch bitch cry cry bitch

off topic troll

look at me, i can troll too, don't want Goat to have his fun, i want to ruin it too

bitch bitch cry cry bitch.

Roll Eyes

Trolling
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:24:47 AM

enough! i just want to see the court docs.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:32:40 AM

I think they will be posted in a different "locked" thread.

Trolling
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:41:24 AM

I already received them, to be honest I´m pretty shocked how nefarious the actions of Goat were!
I just redirected them to Oprah!

"Goat, PLZ stop scamming, thx!"

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
V.Kodoff

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:07:44 PM

vs.

As I was saying...

If it was not for the fact that I have meet some brain dead retarded lawyers in the USA I would even doubt there was a chance in hell this person was a real lawyer. She fails to understand basic concepts such as jurisdiction or giving advice/threats to counter parties. It's just insanity.
Yes,actually the claim will be on Romania,Bucharest.
You can start anything you want against me on Thailand,if you think i did something wrong. You have no reason for not doing this Smiley
I am doing my job,and consider the laws over the world,and my license,i have the right to defend EVERYONE and that's not something illegal Smiley
But if you think i am doing something ILLEGAL,please,do not waste time and put the charges where you think they will get attention.
The fact that my client give you the possibility to leave this with 40% free profit with refunding him only 60% it is obvious that he have only good intentions about you.
But by your ignorance about his claim for refund or particle one even when he got all the evidences (contact,pms and everything) makes you look more and more guilty.
If you are smart enough,you still have chance to leave this with your scamming profit of 40% and not leaving my client with empty hands by refunding 60%.
I am not sure why he is so nice with you by giving you this possibility to leave this with such an large amount of bitcoins but that is his decision.
You are saying "low court" and stuff like that,but which court is low and which is high when we are part of the European Union?
The last instance which can dispute our "low court" decision is only the supreme court in Belgium.
I am not sure what illegal things my client have done in France but i hope you are aware of my words about you can defend yourself only about the claim which was on the court.
It is other thing if you like to start another claim/case agaisnt him based on other facts and claims.
I care to complete this case/claim,not to defend him about any other charges,because my job is to help him complete this,nothing else more.
It is your problem are you going to put charges on him for another crimes.
I am just here about this case,and i don't really care about any others.
It seems both of you are hiding something,and when they come transparent one of you won't be so happy.
If he is hiding/lying me,then that can be only his problem not mine.
I am defending him based on the facts/proofs he gaved me.
Lies from or his side can only harm you/him.
I am just an lawyer doing his job,and everyone knows that if you lie your lawyer (you claim that my client hide/lie something from me)(not you but him,as my client) will get in trouble because of that.
So don't worry,i have no reasons to be worried,only you or him(if he hide or lie me somehow) can be worried.
Also as lawyer if i understand that he is lying me for something,i have the right to decline his defend and just redirect the job which was done so far to new defender.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:11:12 PM

I already received them, to be honest I´m pretty shocked how nefarious the actions of Goat were!
I just redirected them to Oprah!

"Goat, PLZ stop scamming, thx!"

yeah right.

Trolling
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:19:29 PM

You can start anything you want against me on Thailand,if you think i did something wrong. You have no reason for not doing this Smiley
I am doing my job,and consider the laws over the world,and my license,i have the right to defend EVERYONE and that's not something illegal Smiley
But if you think i am doing something ILLEGAL,please,do not waste time and put the charges where you think they will get attention.
The fact that my client give you the possibility to leave this with 40% free profit with refunding him only 60% it is obvious that he have only good intentions about you.
But by your ignorance about his claim for refund or particle one even when he got all the evidences (contact,pms and everything) makes you look more and more guilty.
If you are smart enough,you still have chance to leave this with your scamming profit of 40% and not leaving my client with empty hands by refunding 60%.
I am not sure why he is so nice with you by giving you this possibility to leave this with such an large amount of bitcoins but that is his decision.
You are saying "low court" and stuff like that,but which court is low and which is high when we are part of the European Union?
The last instance which can dispute our "low court" decision is only the supreme court in Belgium.
I am not sure what illegal things my client have done in France but i hope you are aware of my words about you can defend yourself only about the claim which was on the court.
It is other thing if you like to start another claim/case agaisnt him based on other facts and claims.
I care to complete this case/claim,not to defend him about any other charges,because my job is to help him complete this,nothing else more.
It is your problem are you going to put charges on him for another crimes.
I am just here about this case,and i don't really care about any others.
It seems both of you are hiding something,and when they come transparent one of you won't be so happy.
If he is hiding/lying me,then that can be only his problem not mine.
I am defending him based on the facts/proofs he gaved me.
Lies from or his side can only harm you/him.
I am just an lawyer doing his job,and everyone knows that if you lie your lawyer (you claim that my client hide/lie something from me)(not you but him,as my client) will get in trouble because of that.
So don't worry,i have no reasons to be worried,only you or him(if he hide or lie me somehow) can be worried.
Also as lawyer if i understand that he is lying me for something,i have the right to decline his defend and just redirect the job which was done so far to the new defender.

Ha, it's a Romanian "female lawyer" who understands her "client" is hiding information about the case!  Wonder how well that will go  Roll Eyes

Think your client is full of shit? Yeah me too, this will be fun!  Tongue

Also quit asking for a pay out. There will be none so just drop it. I think this might be the last time you take a case for free from a troll on the internet! He has nothing to lose and gets to keep the troll going longer! You are his tool!

Ready to give us your name yet?

Trolling
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:50:12 PM

No, d00d, you are NOT representing the defendant, you are representing the claimant. But not even that you understand, isn't?

By the way, so the claim "will be", that means, you did not even started the procedures?
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:51:42 PM

I think they will be posted in a different "locked" thread.

i think; there will never be, such documentation.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
V.Kodoff

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:03:50 PM

Goat,do u mind pm me those illegal stuff which my client did proof based? I like to be informed to know what to do in future.
You can block the private messages after this again.
I didn't know he is shady and stuff but with the things you did say,i have something in mind.
If your words are proof based,consider i am doing this for free,i have no reason to continue and i will redirect him to another defender/lawyer.
His elliptically and your claim about any illegal stuff done from him,i am open to check what's going on about this,and if you are right i know what to do.
I know he have nothing to loose using me,but everything can be changed.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:04:18 PM

Interesting reading:

http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/romania/enforcing-contracts/

Below is a detailed summary of the efficiency of contract enforcement. It follows the evolution of a sale of goods dispute, tracking the time, cost and number of procedures involved from the moment the plaintiff files the lawsuit until actual payment.

Filing and service

1         Plaintiff requests payment: Plaintiff or his lawyer asks Defendant orally or in writing to comply with the contract.
2         Mandatory conciliation or mediation: Plaintiff invites Defendant to settle the dispute. Because conciliation or mediation fails, Plaintiff is required to submit a written document to the judge proving that conciliation or mediation- prior to initiating the lawsuit- has failed.
3         Plaintiff’s hiring of lawyer: Plaintiff hires a lawyer to represent him before the court.
*         Plaintiff’s filing of summons and complaint: Plaintiff files his summons and complaint with the court, orally or in writing.
*         Plaintiff’s payment of court fees: Plaintiff pays court duties, stamp duties, or any other type of court fee.
4         Registration of court case: The court administration registers the lawsuit or court case. This includes assigning a reference number to the lawsuit or court case.
*         Assignment of court case to a judge: The court case is assigned to a specific judge through a random procedure, automated system, ruling of an administrative judge, court officer, etc.
5         Court scrutiny of summons and complaint: A judge examines Plaintiff's summons and complaint for formal requirements.
6         Delivery of summons and complaint to person authorized to perform service of process on Defendant: The judge or a court officer delivers the summons to a summoning office, officer, or authorized person (including Plaintiff), for service of process on Defendant.
*         Mailing of summons and complaint: Court or process server, including (private) bailiff, mails summons and complaint to Defendant.
7         First attempt at physical delivery: A first attempt to physically deliver summons and complaint to Defendant is successful in the majority of cases.
*         Application for pre-judgment attachment: Plaintiff submits an application in writing for the attachment of Defendant's property prior to judgment. (see assumption 5)
*         Decision on pre-judgment attachment: The judge decides whether to grant Plaintiff’s request for pre-judgment attachment of Defendant’s property and notifies Plaintiff and Defendant of the decision. This step may include requesting that Plaintiff submit guarantees or bonds to secure Defendant
8         Pre-judgment attachment.: Defendant's property is attached prior to judgment. Attachment is either physical or achieved by registering, marking, debiting or separating assets. (see assumption 5)
9         Report on pre-judgment attachment: Court enforcement officer or (private) bailiff issues and delivers a report on the attachment of Defendant’s property to the judge. (see assumption 5)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: