Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BITCOIN LONDON] Looking for an 150 BTC loan!  (Read 7718 times)
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 27, 2012, 06:12:18 PM

Any estimate on when we can expect paybacks?

30th Feb 2012

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jfreak53

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 12:16:45 AM

And we still wait, I am going to be out of communication for the next 2 weeks, any thoughts on what we can do next to force a hand?

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 11:09:24 AM

Any estimate on when we can expect paybacks?
Please respond.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 12:17:01 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2012, 08:20:49 AM by Kluge

I'll also try calling his dad on the 7th if no date and means of repayment is given. DI apparently recovered enough from his car crash to buy tickets to a video game conference a couple days ago. Very irritated.

If you have loans out, goods purchased, or donations to DI, please PM me if I haven't already asked for permission to represent you on the letter I'll send (I'll give you a copy of the draft). If it isn't a loan I've already listed in the (code) tags, please tell me the BTC amount of goods you purchased, when you purchased, and what the BTC/USD exchange rate was at the time (if >+-$.20 from $6) -- I do need evidence that transaction took place. I am also claiming authorization to collect all BTC (or USD equivalent) for those I represent. Any collections will be repaid proportionally to everyone I'm representing. If you do not give me authorization, it will be entirely on you to collect repayment. I will NOT negotiate settlements until I have shared any offer given by the defaulter with everyone involved.

Will consider hiring a proper UK attorney if no favorable response is received by the beginning of April (ETA: Already emailed the UK BTC lawyer to ask how this would play out). I intend for these potential costs (we'd obviously request attorney fees and court costs to be included in judgment) to be split proportionally among those damaged. That is, if 1000BTC of damages are sought and you hold 100BTC of that, you would be responsible for 10% of all potential costs were we to receive unfavorable judgment.

ETA: I believe I now have all six other lenders' permission. If you never gave permission, PM me!
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 12:58:07 PM

There are other options than going to court, just saying.

I never understood why people come here to scam. Most of the people involved in BTC are smart enough to do significant damage if they wanted to.
Yes, court is a last resort, and not something I'm very interested in, though I'd be interested to hear what a judge would have to say on the matter.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 01:21:13 AM

Kluge,  On March 7, 2012 you have my permission to represent me for collection of this loan:

Code:
Loan Date  Who           Loan  Payback  Due Date
 01/29/12  DoubleIcaras    25    28.75  03/06/12

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
jfreak53

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 10:33:46 AM

Kluge, you have my permission now to represent me, as I am going off the grid starting today till the 14th.  It would really be nice if someone is keeping track of this guy for the two weeks I am out Sad

Code:
Loan Date  Who           Loan  Payback  Due Date
 01/27/12  DoubleIcaras    14    16.10  03/21/12

EDIT: Wrong posted loan ha ha

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 01:44:40 PM

Kluge, you have my permission now to represent me, as I am going off the grid starting today till the 14th.  It would really be nice if someone is keeping track of this guy for the two weeks I am out Sad

Code:
Loan Date  Who           Loan  Payback  Due Date
 01/27/12  DoubleIcaras    14    16.10  03/21/12

EDIT: Wrong posted loan ha ha
The due date on this loan was Feb 21 not Mar 21.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
jfreak53

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 05:44:59 PM

Woops, one more mess up, hey it was 4AM! ha ha

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: