Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God is Reality  (Read 10889 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
upal (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:49:12 AM

The Creator or God is largely an incomprehensible embodiment of intelligence and life forms, in the planet Earth, are allowed sufficient time to be intelligent enough to understand the broad design of the cosmic evolution and investigate the creation of life and survival of the mankind in our planet, thereby empowering them to find the foot-print of the Creator.

Please read on and leave your comment - God is Reality

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:25:33 AM

A self-moderated thread about religion, this sounds swell.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 11:28:17 AM

The Creator or God is largely an incomprehensible embodiment of intelligence and life forms, in the planet Earth, are allowed sufficient time to be intelligent enough to understand the broad design of the cosmic evolution and investigate the creation of life and survival of the mankind in our planet, thereby empowering them to find the foot-print of the Creator.

what are you, some sect guru? Smiley

I think life was created by a universe - without any god, without any creator - people cannot understand the power of the universe and they cannot just believe that this was all done just by happening - without any god.

It is much easier to believe that god exist and he creates us all.. it is very easy.

Harder is to find another answer and prove it.
When you talk about a god you don't need to prove anything - because god is the god ... Smiley

So ... I am so sorry I think a footprint of a creator is a sound of a big bang that is spreading through whole universe! :]

ps. ahh .. I didn't saw that this is self moderated thread ... too bad Smiley
upal (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:55:11 PM

I prefer self-moderated thread to counter thread hijacking.

what are you, some sect guru? Smiley

I think life was created by a universe - without any god, without any creator - people cannot understand the power of the universe and they cannot just believe that this was all done just by happening - without any god.

It is much easier to believe that god exist and he creates us all.. it is very easy.

Harder is to find another answer and prove it.
When you talk about a god you don't need to prove anything - because god is the god ... Smiley

So ... I am so sorry I think a footprint of a creator is a sound of a big bang that is spreading through whole universe! :]

ps. ahh .. I didn't saw that this is self moderated thread ... too bad Smiley

I wish u read the article once. The article discusses about creation of life especially a certain protein evolution which is still not possible in laboratory. There are some other points given which forms the pillar of the thought that there is/was an existence of something supernatural. It has nothing to do with any religion... not a single word.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:17:37 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis  Roll Eyes

Hundreds of scientists that have dedicated their entire lives all in agreement with each over the possible theories that explain different ways of proteins and everything forming

vs

a single guy with a few hours of research into a topic that started with bias thoughts from the start

kerafym

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:45:04 PM

No one really know what happen.

Believing it either way should be considered bias.

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:54:12 PM

No one really know what happen.

Believing it either way should be considered bias.

That's the thing a lot of people don't really understand about science. Scientist don't skew the results to prove their ideas. They find the facts, and present them as that. A lot of scientists are wrong about their original ideas, and they're okay with it. There's nothing wrong with being wrong as a scientist. Sure, you may have just wasted the last 15 years trying to prove a hypothesis that you had, but in reality, you just saved the next guy some work.

JohnnyBTCSeed

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:57:45 PM

empowering them to find the foot-print of the Creator.

Three letters

L S D
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 03:00:38 PM

God is a cunt.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:02:36 PM

God is a cunt.

You are god.

God is not incomprehensible imo.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:13:26 PM

Well , self moderated threads are great when you are trying to stay on topic , when discussing your product or website or idea.

But a theory or opinion should not really be self moderated. This means he can delete any post that goes against his point and the small banner showing that this is self moderated makes any argument he makes pointless , because any valid counter-argument has been deleted.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:46:40 PM

God is our Eternal Parents, origin of universe and source of love Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bangi

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:14:57 PM

Speaking of god, the loyal disciples who believe so much in him/her.

Make movies of him and make millions of dollars. lol.

or open a big ass church, then probably accept bitcoin for every sunday donation w. the QR code.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:51:38 PM

Well , self moderated threads are great when you are trying to stay on topic , when discussing your product or website or idea.

But a theory or opinion should not really be self moderated. This means he can delete any post that goes against his point and the small banner showing that this is self moderated makes any argument he makes pointless , because any valid counter-argument has been deleted.

To be fair, he hasn't deleted ANY of our posts yet, it seems. Maybe it is self-moderated to keep the trolls at bay.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:47:13 PM

I think  its better to self moderate such threads as sometimes they go out of control.This way OP should have control on things.
upal (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:10:06 PM

Hundreds of scientists that have dedicated their entire lives all in agreement with each over the possible theories that explain different ways of proteins and everything forming

vs

a single guy with a few hours of research into a topic that started with bias thoughts from the start

1. I am an atheist. I dont believe in the god that resides in the temple/church/mosque. But I believe in the arguments put forward by Sir Stephen Hawking in The Grand Design.

2. Hundreds of scientists have dedicated their lives for alchemy. That does not make it a science. Except nuclear fusion mercury does not turn into gold in any chemical reaction.

3. Abiogenesis is not a science. It is a hypothesis to make up for a missing link of the creation of life. Abiogenesis never took place in any laboratory till date. Here is a detailed discussion - http://www.sciforums.com/I-need-conclusive-proof-of-Abiogenesis-t-109880.html

4. If u read the article u'll know that it does not talk about the god u worship in daily life. It talks about some missing link that only something supernatural can explain.

p.s. I am repeating again. The thread is not moderated to delete any counter argument. It is to keep it clean from troll. Rather I welcome counter arguments and would love reply to any solid logical post to tear me down.
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:12:40 PM

reality is an illusion. Let go

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:32:40 PM

reality is an illusion. Let go

+1. nothing is real until everything is real.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:27:14 PM

vs

1. I am an atheist. I dont believe in the god that resides in the temple/church/mosque. But I believe in the arguments put forward by Sir Stephen Hawking in The Grand Design.

2. Hundreds of scientists have dedicated their lives for alchemy. That does not make it a science. Except nuclear fusion mercury does not turn into gold in any chemical reaction.

3. Abiogenesis is not a science. It is a hypothesis to make up for a missing link of the creation of life. Abiogenesis never took place in any laboratory till date. Here is a detailed discussion - http://www.sciforums.com/I-need-conclusive-proof-of-Abiogenesis-t-109880.html

4. If u read the article u'll know that it does not talk about the god u worship in daily life. It talks about some missing link that only something supernatural can explain.

p.s. I am repeating again. The thread is not moderated to delete any counter argument. It is to keep it clean from troll. Rather I welcome counter arguments and would love reply to any solid logical post to tear me down.

1. That would make you an agnostic rather than an atheist. To be fair, that doesn't really have much to do with what we were discussing.

2. The fact that they follow a scientfic method makes it science. These alchemist didn't -- they used every trick in the book to make it look like 'real' science. Alchemy was a foundation to chemistry, however from these people's mistakes, we've learned that alchemy isn't just possible (with the exception as you mentioned of nuclear fission / fusion)

3. Yeah, expect that thread is from 2011. That's 3 years ago -- just recently, abiogenesis has taken place in a lab: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/sciences-greatest-unsolved-mysteries-creating-life#slide-4.

4. "Supernatural"... right there ends that for me. If it talks about some missing link that can't currently be explained because we just don't know yet, I'm fine with that. But accepting an answer as "it's just supernatural / god did it" pisses me off. Humans thought "the sun moving around the earth" was supernatural, and they were wrong in almost every aspect. How can you explain the sun moving around the earth? There's no giant horses pulling it, there's no giant rope pulling it, it MUST be supernatural, right?

Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:15:59 AM

Even if the author of the text isn't you, since the site seems to be yours (have your nick), why not just paste the text here? Are you looking to increase the traffic of your site?

People usually don't like to click links to obscure sites, especially if they have an wallet in their computer.

On the issue of the thread being self-moderated and on apparent religious issues, I already posted: This is a bitcoin forum, supposedly here "No one expects the (spanish) inquisition". (for the young ones, this is a famous quote from the comedians Monty Python).

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: