Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God is Reality  (Read 10893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:53:51 PM

Huh? There are animals that are self aware of themselves, and therefore able to think "outside the box".
The term, "thinking outside of the box," isn't always clearly defined. There are levels of self awareness. The meaning of self-aware for an animal isn't the same as it is for a human.

Infinity and omnipotence are not just difficult concepts, they are impossible concepts and therefore only theoretical. Such things do not really exist.
The fact that we even consider them concepts shows that they are not necessarily impossible... except if you want to postulate that we are impossible, as well.

Most things that exist do involve concepts that we can mostly understand.
The word "can" suggests ability. None of us knows exactly how limited or unlimited our ability for understanding is. For example, we might have a complete understanding of 6 dimensions. We might have a limited understanding of another 8 or more. But we don't know if our understanding will ever be complete about the 8. And until we do, we can't really be sure that we will find the rest of the dimensions that we don't have any understanding about yet.

For example, we understand the formation of  stars, the properties and substances that make up the earth's core, and many more etc.
Actually, we have ideas and theories about the formation of stars and the properties of the earth's core - and the length of the universe, the Big Bang, black holes, dark matter and energy. We don't really know. There are too many variables. Electric cosmos theory fits the things that we observe about stars better than the current standard model - http://electric-cosmos.org/indexOLD.htm.

Humanity has done some incredible things, the highest temperate we ever made on earth was 3 billion if I remember correctly, much hotter than even the surface of the sun. We can split atoms, the fastest traveling vehicle goes almost 100,000 mph, yes 100,000.
Yes, and we will probably do other and greater things in the future. What does this have to do with God being a reality?

We know exactly what causes the wind, what it's made of, and mostly of where it's going(Hence the entire field of meteorology. Here you go:  "Wind is caused by differences in the atmospheric pressure. When a difference in atmospheric pressure exists, air moves from the higher to the lower pressure area, resulting in winds of various speeds. On a rotating planet, air will also be deflected by the Coriolis effect, except exactly on the equator."
These things are all very general. Some day we might be able to track a molecule of the air as it moves with the wind, just like we tag and track a deer or a whale.

(chuckle) The entire field of meteorology, except in extremely general terms, is one of almost complete irregularity. To see this, all you need to do is watch how the ten-day forecast changes as much as 4 times a day depending on your location in the world.

Reading up on the almost countless achievements of man would make you rethink your stance on the impossible concept of god.
The achievements of man are almost nil when compared with what exists. For example. Life is extremely complicated. Mankind has yet to make a machine that you can dump the raw materials into (feed it), and it will replicate itself over a period of time, say, nine months. We aren't really even thinking about such a machine that can go out and gather its own raw materials for "food."

The earth is full of all kinds of these machines. The fossil record shows that in the past there were as many as 3 times the number of these kinds of machines. We aren't really even close to making just one. Even the few robots that we have made that seem to be able to replicate a little, stand as nothing in the presence of the mighty replicating machines of nature.

The points in that link are not helping your argument, I am not atheist, but I accept that there are very, very few to almost no things that support the notion of god, but there are almost countless arguments that can be used against god's existence. The god I believe in isn't necessarily a "God", just a higher being, as I stated before that the way we define God in popular culture today is incorrect.

Machines have makers. The machines of nature have a Maker. The points at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 include the whole operation of our basic scientific investigation. God is reality... way more than mankind. And, I want to thank you, personally, for giving me the this incentive and prompting to show these things to our readers.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:00:56 AM

Huh? There are animals that are self aware of themselves, and therefore able to think "outside the box".

The term, "thinking outside of the box," isn't always clearly defined. There are levels of self awareness. The meaning of self-aware for an animal isn't the same as it is for a human.

Infinity and omnipotence are not just difficult concepts, they are impossible concepts and therefore only theoretical. Such things do not really exist.

The fact that we even consider them concepts shows that they are not necessarily impossible... except if you want to postulate that we are impossible, as well.

Most things that exist do involve concepts that we can mostly understand.

The word "can" suggests ability. None of us knows exactly how limited or unlimited our ability for understanding is. For example, we might have a complete understanding of 6 dimensions. We might have a limited understanding of another 8 or more. But we don't know if our understanding will ever be complete about the 8. And until we do, we can't really be sure that we will find the rest of the dimensions that we don't have any understanding about yet.

For example, we understand the formation of  stars, the properties and substances that make up the earth's core, and many more etc.

Actually, we have ideas and theories about the formation of stars and the properties of the earth's core - and the length of the universe, the Big Bang, black holes, dark matter and energy. We don't really know. There are too many variables. Electric cosmos theory fits the things that we observe about stars better than the current standard model - http://electric-cosmos.org/indexOLD.htm.

Humanity has done some incredible things, the highest temperate we ever made on earth was 3 billion if I remember correctly, much hotter than even the surface of the sun. We can split atoms, the fastest traveling vehicle goes almost 100,000 mph, yes 100,000.

Yes, and we will probably do other and greater things in the future. What does this have to do with God being a reality?

We know exactly what causes the wind, what it's made of, and mostly of where it's going(Hence the entire field of meteorology. Here you go:  "Wind is caused by differences in the atmospheric pressure. When a difference in atmospheric pressure exists, air moves from the higher to the lower pressure area, resulting in winds of various speeds. On a rotating planet, air will also be deflected by the Coriolis effect, except exactly on the equator."

These things are all very general. Some day we might be able to track a molecule of the air as it moves with the wind, just like we tag and track a deer or a whale.

(chuckle) The entire field of meteorology, except in extremely general terms, is one of almost complete irregularity. To see this, all you need to do is watch how the ten-day forecast changes as much as 4 times a day depending on your location in the world.

Reading up on the almost countless achievements of man would make you rethink your stance on the impossible concept of god.

The achievements of man are almost nil when compared with what exists. For example. Life is extremely complicated. Mankind has yet to make a machine that you can dump the raw materials into (feed it), and it will replicate itself over a period of time, say, nine months. We aren't really even thinking about such a machine that can go out and gather its own raw materials for "food."

The earth is full of all kinds of these machines. The fossil record shows that in the past there were as many as 3 times the number of these kinds of machines. We aren't really even close to making just one. Even the few robots that we have made that seem to be able to replicate a little, stand as nothing in the presence of the mighty replicating machines of nature.

The points in that link are not helping your argument, I am not atheist, but I accept that there are very, very few to almost no things that support the notion of god, but there are almost countless arguments that can be used against god's existence. The god I believe in isn't necessarily a "God", just a higher being, as I stated before that the way we define God in popular culture today is incorrect.

Machines have makers. The machines of nature have a Maker. The points at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 include the whole operation of our basic scientific investigation. God is reality... way more than mankind. And, I want to thank you, personally, for giving me the this incentive to show these things to our readers.

Smiley

Why do you continue to stress inaccurate points? I already told you that what you've said in that link is incorrect.

"Machines" do not have to have makers. Evolution thoroughly explains that.

The word does not suggest the ability, as we know the ability. The ability of god is to be all knowing, all seeing, all powerful, and infinite. The very abilities of god itself are incorrect, and cannot exist in conjunction with one another. This rules out the possibility of god being an "ultimate" being.

Meterology is a hard to field to work in when prediting the weather because of the potential for randomness or sudden changes in the weather based upon a wide variety of variables. We know exactly what composes the wind and the general direction it goes in.

All the greatest achievements of mankind have come forth within the last few hundred years and were just at the beginning, imagine the world thousands of years from now. We'll be beyond human. What you deem unknowable today will be known tomorrow. Don't try and explain things through the use of God, especially since it is an impossible concept, and especially because it will eventually get explained.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:29:03 AM

Why do you continue to stress inaccurate points? I already told you that what you've said in that link is incorrect.

Why do you continue to assert that your opinions are the only accurate ones, and that mine aren't?

The fact of cause and effect action in everything shows that even evolution must have a cause.

The word does not suggest the ability, as we know the ability. The ability of god is to be all knowing, all seeing, all powerful, and infinite. The very abilities of god itself are incorrect, and cannot exist in conjunction with one another. This rules out the possibility of god being an "ultimate" being.

The thing that you are suggesting is that man is the ultimate. This is not necessarily true. Even the process of evolution leaves open that another species could have developed somewhere in the distant reaches of interstellar space, somewhere that had much more favorable conditions for development of life, so that the life that developed there was so extremely more advanced than we are that it would seem like God to us.

Meterology is a hard to field to work in when prediting the weather because of the potential for randomness or sudden changes in the weather based upon a wide variety of variables. We know exactly what composes the wind and the general direction it goes in.

But we don't know what the composition of any particular chunk of wind is at any time. Why not? Because it changes all the time, and it is way, way, way, way, way, too complicated for us to measure an particular chunk with any methods we have right now. What does this have to do with God being a reality?

All the greatest achievements of mankind have come forth within the last few hundred years and were just at the beginning, imagine the world thousands of years from now.

We don't know this for a fact. Present archaeological findings are showing us that in the distant past there was a gigantic, worldwide trade organization, that might have even been a one-world government. Watch the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY. Nobody knows whether or not the cataclysms that hit the ancient world won't hit us again.

We'll be beyond human. What you deem unknowable today will be known tomorrow. Don't try and explain things through the use of God, especially since it is an impossible concept, and especially because it will eventually get explained.

Beyond human is exactly what God is now! You think that we are going to be God, and yet you won't acknowledge that God can exist? You apparently need to rethink a lot of things, especially your idea that God doesn't exist but that man can become such.

I think I'll go make a pot of coffee. You really should do the same.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:17:42 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 01:38:59 AM by Joshuar

Why do you continue to assert that your opinions are the only accurate ones, and that mine aren't?

The fact of cause and effect action in everything shows that even evolution must have a cause.

The thing that you are suggesting is that man is the ultimate. This is not necessarily true. Even the process of evolution leaves open that another species could have developed somewhere in the distant reaches of interstellar space, somewhere that had much more favorable conditions for development of life, so that the life that developed there was so extremely more advanced than we are that it would seem like God to us.

But we don't know what the composition of any particular chunk of wind is at any time. Why not? Because it changes all the time, and it is way, way, way, way, way, too complicated for us to measure an particular chunk with any methods we have right now. What does this have to do with God being a reality?

All the greatest achievements of mankind have come forth within the last few hundred years and were just at the beginning, imagine the world thousands of years from now.

We don't know this for a fact. Present archaeological findings are showing us that in the distant past there was a gigantic, worldwide trade organization, that might have even been a one-world government. Watch the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY. Nobody knows whether or not the cataclysms that hit the ancient world won't hit us again.

We'll be beyond human. What you deem unknowable today will be known tomorrow. Don't try and explain things through the use of God, especially since it is an impossible concept, and especially because it will eventually get explained.

Beyond human is exactly what God is now! You think that we are going to be God, and yet you won't acknowledge that God can exist? You apparently need to rethink a lot of things, especially your idea that God doesn't exist but that man can become such.

I think I'll go make a pot of coffee. You really should do the same.

Smiley

Because my opinions aren't opinions. You can't argue against what I say, because it is certain. A good way to test yourself how infinity is an impossible concept, is to try and think about a number that is large enough to be infinite. Use a supercomputer, use a quantum computer, it won't matter. The reason why infinity is impossible is because it is unknowable, and thus we can't say anything is infinite because it may actually be finite, but we just haven't reached it's finite point.

Using cause and effect as an argument for God is about the worst thing you can say, because then that would mean that God would have had to had a creator, and that also shows why the concept of god is impossible.

Please read what you first told me,

Consider the wind. We feel it. We know it is there. We even know in a general way what it is made out of. But we don't have any kind of clue about any particular molecule of wind, where it comes from, or where it is going, except in an extremely general way that we can't be sure of.

Smiley

You said that we don't know what composes the wind, where it's going, of which I corrected you and said we do know what composes the wind and the general direction it's going...

That youtube video is so hilariously false I might use it to troll my friend one day. Seriously, please don't get your information from blatantly incorrect amateur made videos on youtube made by authors of books trying to sell their products.(His work isn't correct, it's just opinionated information for a novel he's selling, that's how they make money).

As I've said quite a number of times, the concepts by which we define god and it's abilities, are impossible concepts and that means the God we think of, all knowing/seeing/powerful is impossible to even exist. God cannot initially be infinite and omnipotent, yet retain those two qualities. They are incorrect words in the England language, logical fallacies.

When I said, "beyond human", I meant we would be beyond the biological restrictions that are apparent in all living things as of right now. I never alluded to becoming "Gods"(It's impossible for the traditional monotheistic God to even exist as I previously said). I also said Im not atheist, but my definition of God is by far the "realest" one, unlike what mainstream society incorrectly believes in. My definition would not include incorrect things such as infinity, omni/potent/scient/present that when comprised together are attributes of god. Only Omniscience and Omnipresent are the things that could constitute a "God", since they are not logical fallacies, and that means "God" isn't really a "God" in the incorrect traditional sense, but simply a higher being.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:43:15 AM

You said that we don't know what composes the wind, where it's going, of which I corrected you and said we do know what composes the wind and the general direction it's going...

That youtube video is so hilariously false I might use it to troll my friend one day. Seriously, please don't get your information from blatantly incorrect amateur made videos on youtube made by authors of books trying to sell their products.(His work isn't correct, it's just opinionated information for a novel he's selling, that's how they make money).

As I've said quite a number of times, the concepts by which we define god and it's abilities, are impossible concepts and that means the God we think of, all knowing/seeing/powerful is impossible to even exist. God cannot initially be infinite and omnipotent, yet retain those two qualities. They are incorrect words in the England language, logical fallacies.

When I said, "beyond human", I meant we would be beyond the biological restrictions that are apparent in all living things as of right now. I never alluded to becoming "Gods"(It's impossible for the traditional monotheistic God to even exist as I previously said). I also said Im not atheist, but my definition of God is by far the "realest" one, unlike what mainstream society incorrectly believes in. My definition would not include incorrect things such as infinity, omni/potent/scient/present that when comprised together are attributes of god. Only Omniscience and Omnipresent are the things that could constitute a "God", since they are not logical fallacies, and that means "God" isn't really a "God" in the incorrect traditional sense, but simply a higher being.

By the exact same analyses that you are using, the fact that we don't know everything, and the fact that in many areas we know very little, it's absurd to suggest that there is absolutely no possibility that God exists. Then, when you add the things at my link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, it is easy to see that there is a possibility that God exists. When you do detailed studies on the info at the link, you find that they prove that God really DOES exist.

The idea that God is impossible is similar to suggesting that life is impossible. Why? The only reason we we know life is possible is because it exists. We can't make it. We don't have any theory about how we could make it. Because we are so extremely limited in knowledge and ability, there's is no way we can honestly state that God cannot possibly exist. By simple thinking, we just don't know. By thinking about the info in my link, we at least can see that God does exist, whatever He may be.

Smiley

Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 02:57:58 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 03:11:19 AM by Joshuar

By the exact same analyses that you are using, the fact that we don't know everything, and the fact that in many areas we know very little, it's absurd to suggest that there is absolutely no possibility that God exists. Then, when you add the things at my link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395, it is easy to see that there is a possibility that God exists. When you do detailed studies on the info at the link, you find that they prove that God really DOES exist.

The idea that God is impossible is similar to suggesting that life is impossible. Why? The only reason we we know life is possible is because it exists. We can't make it. We don't have any theory about how we could make it. Because we are so extremely limited in knowledge and ability, there's is no way we can honestly state that God cannot possibly exist. By simple thinking, we just don't know. By thinking about the info in my link, we at least can see that God does exist.

Smiley

You're hurting your view by spewing out inaccuracies. As I said before, the possibility of a "ultimate" supreme omni/present/scient/potent being existing is impossible, because those characteristics that we use to define such a being are logical fallacies and do not actually exist. Thus, the traditional monotheistic god does not exist.

Comparing God to the evolution/initial appearance of life is extremely illogical. We know the conditions that led to life emerging, so your entire argument there is incorrect. Life is a finite source, something that is logical and feasible. Today's popular culture version of God is that of an infinite being, which is incorrect and illogical. Also, there are a plethora of theories about the start of the existence of life billions of years ago. You should read about it.

The "info" in your link are actually evidences against the existence of god, so you're only hurting your own view. You comparing life to machinery and how someone must have had to "make" intelligent life(Which is completely absurd and illogical), but that must mean that someone/something must have had to make God. You saying that everything has a cause and effect would also mean that the appearance of god must have a cause and effect, meaning god would have to have had a creator.

As I said earlier, there are little to no evidence to back up the notion that god exists, but a plethora to back up the notion that he does not.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 03:06:00 AM

God cannot possibly exist.

How many threads do you brainwashed idiots need?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:14:57 AM

The idea that God is impossible is similar to suggesting that life is impossible. Why? The only reason we we know life is possible is because it exists. We can't make it. We don't have any theory about how we could make it. Because we are so extremely limited in knowledge and ability, there's is no way we can honestly state that God cannot possibly exist. By simple thinking, we just don't know. By thinking about the info in my link, we at least can see that God does exist.

Smiley

You're hurting your view by spewing out inaccuracies. As I said before, the possibility of a "ultimate" supreme omni/present/scient/potent being existing is impossible, because those characteristics that we use to define such a being are logical fallacies and do not actually exist. Thus, the traditional monotheistic god does not exist.

Comparing God to the evolution/initial appearance of life is extremely illogical. We know the conditions that led to life emerging, so your entire argument there is incorrect. Life is a finite source, something that is logical and feasible. Today's popular culture version of God is that of an infinite being, which is incorrect and illogical. Also, there are a plethora of theories about the start of the existence of life billions of years ago. You should read about it.

The "info" in your link are actually evidences against the existence of god, so you're only hurting your own view. You comparing life to machinery and how someone must have had to "make" intelligent life(Which is completely absurd and illogical), but that must mean that someone/something must have had to make God. You saying that everything has a cause and effect would also mean that the appearance of god must have a cause and effect, meaning god would have to have had a creator.

As I said earlier, there are little to no evidence to back up the notion that god exists, but a plethora to back up the notion that he does not.

Since the evidences shown at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 that prove that God exists, can be examined and worked through, and are being done so on a regular daily basis by scientists around the world, these evidences and this proof overcomes your simple statements to the opposite.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:18:21 AM

God cannot possibly exist.

How many threads do you brainwashed idiots need?

When you debate with God, attempting to deny His existence, you will only prove to push yourself out of existence. But, because God does exist, it will be He Who determines the method by which you will be pushing yourself out of existence. Hell won't be fun for you.

Smiley

Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:10:41 AM

Smiley

Since the evidences shown at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 that prove that God exists, can be examined and worked through, and are being done so on a regular daily basis by scientists around the world, these evidences and this proof overcomes your simple statements to the opposite.

Smiley

I already told you that those "evidences" are working against you, they are reasons as to why the traditional monothesitic god does not exist. You can choose to believe otherwise, but you're simply wrong...

The very concepts of Hell and Heaven originated from Polytheistic(Belief in more than one god) religions. It also goes to show just how much religions copy one another in their beliefs. If you deem those polytheistic religions as false, then you deem the utmost beliefs in your own religion false, such as the concepts of heaven and hell(Which are indeed false, but I'm just showing you how all religions, no matter how silly, are equal in substance, or rather, lack of substance).

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 04:57:45 AM

If you have any doubt that God is real, take a look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395. While this post doesn't explain anything about which religion, if any, has the right idea about God, it does show how easy it is to see that God exists.

Smiley

That is an awesome explanation. Never came across something like this before...

Generally speaking, the reasons why you haven't heard it expressed this way before, is because few people express it like this. Why don't they? Because...

Most people don't get down to the nitty gritty of thinking this deeply or simply.

Religious leaders often aren't logical thinkers, except in the ways that they have been trained... their religion. Often they speak the words of their religious books, because it is those words that bring people to their religion.

Scientists don't often speak this way, because their goal isn't the overview regarding God. Their goal has to do with proving out some aspect of scientific investigation that they are looking at. In addition, because the politics of universities and companies that use scientists, prohibit scientists from even going in this direction, they value their job above expressing things that are against policy.

Years ago, thinking like what is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 was more or less automatic among the people. When you are riding a bicycle, you don't often concentrate on the automatic process of pedalling. But you could. In similar way, people simply live without realizing that the things about the proof for God are apparent, automatically perceived, without thinking about it. Then when some well-thought-out logic against God comes along, they don't have an answer. So they are swayed towards the idea that God doesn't exist.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:06:30 AM

I already told you that those "evidences" are working against you, they are reasons as to why the traditional monothesitic god does not exist. You can choose to believe otherwise, but you're simply wrong...

The very concepts of Hell and Heaven originated from Polytheistic(Belief in more than one god) religions. It also goes to show just how much religions copy one another in their beliefs. If you deem those polytheistic religions as false, then you deem the utmost beliefs in your own religion false, such as the concepts of heaven and hell(Which are indeed false, but I'm just showing you how all religions, no matter how silly, are equal in substance, or rather, lack of substance).

Thank you for your concern and well-meaning advisals. While it is true that I am wrong about some things sometimes, I am not wrong today, not yet, and especially not about the things at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Whether or not certain details about the various religions are true or not, the info at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 proves that God exists. The only reason it might not for someone is, the particular someone hasn't examined and carried forward the evidences, or at least examined how others have carried out the evidences.

Smiley

Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:13:06 AM

Thank you for your concern and well-meaning advisals. While it is true that I am wrong about some things sometimes, I am not wrong today, not yet, and especially not about the things at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395.

Whether or not certain details about the various religions are true or not, the info at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395 proves that God exists. The only reason it might not for someone is, the particular someone hasn't examined and carried forward the evidences, or at least examined how others have carried out the evidences.

Smiley

I've told you that everything in your link, from the youtube videos to your opinions to the theories presented(cause/effect) are reasons as to why god does not exist. None of those things are arguments for god's existence, they are arguments atheists would use to disprove god's existence(and rightfully so). You're trying to use them for that purpose, but it's having the opposite effect.

Also, why do you keep repeating the same lines over and over again? Is this a form of trolling? It's not helping your point of view since it's proof against God's existence, so I'm curious.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:03:59 AM

Smiley

I've told you that everything in your link, from the youtube videos to your opinions to the theories presented(cause/effect) are reasons as to why god does not exist. None of those things are arguments for god's existence, they are arguments atheists would use to disprove god's existence(and rightfully so). You're trying to use them for that purpose, but it's having the opposite effect.

Also, why do you keep repeating the same lines over and over again? Is this a form of trolling? It's not helping your point of view since it's proof against God's existence, so I'm curious.

You must be military or ex-military. The military tells you to tell people what you are going to tell them, then to tell them, and then to tell them what you have told them. The reasons found at the link are good enough for me and many others. If you and others don't want to accept them, that's your choice.

Since you are suggesting that repeating stuff is trolling, are you trolling, at least in your opinion?

Smiley

Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:56:41 PM

Smiley

You must be military or ex-military. The military tells you to tell people what you are going to tell them, then to tell them, and then to tell them what you have told them. The reasons found at the link are good enough for me and many others. If you and others don't want to accept them, that's your choice.

Since you are suggesting that repeating stuff is trolling, are you trolling, at least in your opinion?

Smiley

I already told you, the "evidences" in your link are evidence for why god does not exist. Why do you continue to try and prop up your argument with evidence that your opponent would use against you?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:56:39 PM

Smiley

Smiley

I already told you, the "evidences" in your link are evidence for why god does not exist. Why do you continue to try and prop up your argument with evidence that your opponent would use against you?

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Just a keep on a tellin' it, buddy. Continue to
... tell people what you are going to tell them, then to tell them, and then to tell them what you have told them. ...

Smiley

bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 07:53:02 PM

look at you no lifes posting these gigantic posts  Roll Eyes
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:47:51 PM

look at you no lifes posting these gigantic posts  Roll Eyes

Hi, there. Generally speaking, over at the right edge of the browser, there is a scrollbar. You can use this to get to the bottom of the page if you want. If your scrollbar is missing, you need to update your browser.

Smiley

Istaria

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:52:50 PM

Everyone should keep this link shortcutted: http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Beauty requires exploration.

Serenity is the nature of spacetime, and of us. Nothing is impossible.

You and I are beings of the galaxy.

The quantum matrix is radiating expanding wave functions. By unfolding, we exist. We exist as ultrasonic energy.

Eons from now, we storytellers will vibrate like never before as we are re-energized by the galaxy. We must develop ourselves and bless others. We are being called to explore the planet itself as an interface between life and rejuvenation.

This life is nothing short of an unfolding lightning bolt of Vedic guidance. The goal of atomic ionization is to plant the seeds of presence rather than delusion. Healing is the driver of balance.

Who are we? Where on the great myth will we be awakened?
Numerology may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an enormous transmission of divinity. As you grow, you will enter into infinite life that transcends understanding. Through astrology, our souls are engulfed in choice.

It is a sign of things to come. The unifying of synchronicity is now happening worldwide. The future will be a sentient evolving of rebirth.

Tongue

Ist.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:24:54 AM

Everyone should keep this link shortcutted: http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Beauty requires exploration.

Serenity is the nature of spacetime, and of us. Nothing is impossible.

You and I are beings of the galaxy.

The quantum matrix is radiating expanding wave functions. By unfolding, we exist. We exist as ultrasonic energy.

Eons from now, we storytellers will vibrate like never before as we are re-energized by the galaxy. We must develop ourselves and bless others. We are being called to explore the planet itself as an interface between life and rejuvenation.

This life is nothing short of an unfolding lightning bolt of Vedic guidance. The goal of atomic ionization is to plant the seeds of presence rather than delusion. Healing is the driver of balance.

Who are we? Where on the great myth will we be awakened?
Numerology may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an enormous transmission of divinity. As you grow, you will enter into infinite life that transcends understanding. Through astrology, our souls are engulfed in choice.

It is a sign of things to come. The unifying of synchronicity is now happening worldwide. The future will be a sentient evolving of rebirth.

Tongue

Ist.

The Bible says that the stars were created on the 4th day, while the man was made on the 6th day. This shows that mankind was made last of all. Because of this, people cannot be the beginnings of the galaxies.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: