Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 08:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God is Reality  (Read 10893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Dont know whether God existed or not but surely there is some mystical power prevailing in the world that is maintaining stability of our universe
yeomangay2

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

God is a fictional character created by humans to make their life easy.
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

If it doesn't exist how did you think of it?  You connected to the reality where it does exist.
grisha01

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

God is real only in your consciousness
tinnedchatting

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

There is some power that exists in the universe and the power is the God’s power.
Bit Smith

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:38:52 PM

It's like a sect where it's not clear what the creator of the branch believes more - God or Bitcoin Almighty...

As for God, I believe in God, our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Orthodox Christian.
God is love. God is kindness. Faith in God gives happiness, harmony and freedom.
PricelessBing

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:58:54 AM

I am a very religious person and I believe in God, and i think it is a reality.
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:36:20 AM

A self-moderated thread about religion, this sounds swell.

yes,
God is real we can prove with all His unity, with all His creation, with all His grace and mercy, with all His qualities, which we have learned in our religious book.
stuffingfrisbee

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

Though might the God is not present but assuming his presence makes us bound to our limit of sins
lostdraw

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

God id real, only when we want it to be real otherwise it is not real and doesn’t exist.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

God is absolutely real.

Consider things in the universe. Almost everything we understand has to do with the earth. And almost everything we understand on the earth has to do with material things.

What is so important about this? Look at a hydrogen atom, the smallest of all atoms. It is made up of a proton in its center, and an electron spinning around the proton, almost like a planet moves around the sun.

Imagine that you could enlarge a hydrogen atom, so that the proton was like a pinpoint that you could barely see in the palm of your hand. How far away from the proton would the electron be moving around the proton? Something like 100 feet, give or take.

What would be between the proton and the electron whirling around it 100 feet away? Nothing. Empty space.

By far the greatest amount of the universe is made up of empty space... and we almost have no clue at all as to what empty space is. But God made the whole universe.

Now much greater than we are, is God? God is at least billions or trillions of times greater than we are, than we are greater than a microbe. God might even be infinitely greater than we are.

God is the reality. We are not. We don't even exist except that God holds the universe in place.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3101

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

"God" is what the brainwashed call Science.

Yes, it is that simple.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:07:20 AM

"God" is what the brainwashed call Science.

Yes, it is that simple.   Smiley

"God" is what ignorant people are trying to be when they suggest that God doesn't exist.

Yes, it is that simple.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Derbi Fransisco

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

god is invisible but there is. the evidence of this real nature exists and can be felt. all god's creation is always special one of them small ant but can live have organs and can reprodoksi and reproduce. it is very beautiful his creation is not there to match it
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

In ancient Greece philosophers called the unfathomable void (zen) the prime substance when trying to attribute it some quality  Air, Ether, Fire, Water,
One could theorize  that the phrase God describes the whole area of the mystical which as well as physical world has its laws .  Being in need to address this concept it was called God . (due to its utmost complexity ) ... I could try to follow on this thought of the laws rules involved and their great multitude and complexity thus for doing good you get good karma and for doing bad u get bad karma ......!"£$%^& in generall it was called god ,.... ( when a sage gets a belly full he becomes an ordinary man ).....  The thing about sages, prophets and the like when they discover emptiness they get attached to it and obviously trying to explain emptiness  is 1 pointless like trying to describe taste of water  2 they rather stay submerged in the bliss of the ONE and keep their trap shut....

ps VOD i am one and same guy true that i copy and paste a bit maybe a bit to much .... I am grateful nevertheless  that thanks to your report i noticed your posts this thread and was able to share my theories with you and hopefully getting some feed back ( i hope you found my steemit/medium article entertaining as my intention was)

Regards Luke
John Joseph Patagan

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

god is invisible but there is. the evidence of this real nature exists and can be felt. all god's creation is always special one of them small ant but can live have organs and can reprodoksi and reproduce. it is very beautiful his creation is not there to match it
pelixan

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

If you want to believe in a creator of everything....believe in it. And religion should be a persons private thing....dont force others to believe in what you believe. Its in your head and should stay there. We have seen the consequences in the past (and also nowadays) of forcing somebody to believe in something "divine".
kiki genteng76

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

Of course there is a god, let's think lights, thomas alfa edison is what makes the first lamp, if the light is made by humans then how about earth, galaxy and universe, surely someone who made it, and no one can make everything except god almighty
compileaugust7

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:42:30 AM

God exists and he is watching your every step and supporting you.
soso23

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:59:33 AM

Yes, God is real, I do believe that He is our Creator and that he is real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: