Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Stock, Dragon 1T shipped out for 1749$  (Read 4979 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:26:23 AM

Thanks for the reply,
I'm coming from the traditional definition of ROI:

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/returnoninvestment.asp

and just wanted to make sure we were talking the same. Wink
Easy2Mine (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:17:13 PM

In my search for remote access I found these two great tutorials for Dragon 1T miners

[TUTORIAL] How to reinstall / reset SSH Access for LKETC 1TH/s Dragon Miner
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=648730.0

[TUTORIAL] How to password protect your LKETC or any miner webpage?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650114.0

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:13:23 PM

Probably because the average 1th machine will only Roi about $1100 USD or 1.9 btc.
Please clarify - Does this mean one machine will return 1.9BTC over and above the initial investment?
Or will it produce only 1.9BTC leaving a loss after subtracting initial investment?
Thanks.

If you follow BITMAIN post about their calculation of ROI, you will understand a lot things, but you need to have access to electricity cheaper than 20 dollar cent, which a lot country don't have that low.
To be competive, you need to live either in the United States or China to have access to cheap electricity.
Avoid import tax, American don't paid import tax if it is shipping from China.
Avoid shipping cost.
Best option is to host it somewhere without paying shipping cost and import tax.
I can sell Dragons for 1599 and host it for 135 dollar per month.
I am looking into remote access at the moment, people can change their own pool without me doing it for them.

I might be interested in hosting with you since I can get to china at this moment, can you offer bulk hosting packages?
But I rather take miners from my supplier since I get them way cheaper then that.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Easy2Mine (OP)

einc.io

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:10:02 AM

I can do large scale hosting, but first I need to figure out how to setup secure remote access.
Customers need to be 24/7 able to change their own settings, without me to change it for them.
I only host miners I have sold, like all the resellers do.
If you need large scale hosting, I can help you set it up.
Setting up a  large farm with over 200 miners is done within a week if you know someone who works
in a electricity company and know where you can buy the big wires and other stuff.
If you don't have connection in this country, it will take you a lot longer to get the paperworks ready.

mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:33:59 AM

I can do large scale hosting, but first I need to figure out how to setup secure remote access.
Customers need to be 24/7 able to change their own settings, without me to change it for them.
Setting up a  large farm with over 200 miners is done within a week if you know someone who works
in a electricity company and know where you can buy the big wires and other stuff.
If you don't have connection in this country, it will take you a lot longer to get the paperworks ready.

MultiMiner might be able to help with that. Tons of awesome features and you can option to run multiple instances, each with their own api login.
Check it out yo
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248173.0

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
Easy2Mine (OP)

einc.io

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:22:21 AM

MultiMiner might be able to help with that. Tons of awesome features and you can option to run multiple instances, each with their own api login.
Check it out yo
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248173.0

Thanks you for your info, I will look into it now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: