Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great altcoins cloud mining service, legit cloud mining, RECOMMENDED  (Read 12068 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:17:11 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 05:07:16 AM by crazyivan

I am also interested to use as your genesis,
how the calculation of the cost of the rental income with the results you get, whether friends make a profit?

I'm still waiting there is an option contract that is lower on the genesis, 1 year old, and the cost is still too large, suppose there is a monthly option would be better to book contracts mh / s

I get between 4-6% ROI per week, meaning I should be reaching ROI between 3-5 months. Payouts are constant, every day, and I am quite happy with the service, these guys constantly improve and add new coins and new options. I also like transparency a lot, they will send you photos of their farm, you can contact owners, you can find their FB pages, see their presentations on several BTC conferences. So far, very nice.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:55:50 PM

No issues whatsoever, payouts on time, very nice service.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:34:23 PM

After 1.5 months using these guys, I am at almost 20% ROI, so I guess full ROI should be in about 5 months. Very nice.

HerkulesBee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:15:27 PM

I am mining at Genesis Mining since almost 1 month and I don´t regret it. The mining results are decent - bought for 0.7 BTC 1 month ago and have now 0.18 BTC back after 28 days (the contract is 1 year). The support is friendly - thanks for everything Jana :-)

These guys are real professionals - working like a swiss watch.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:22:39 AM

I am mining at Genesis Mining since almost 1 month and I don´t regret it. The mining results are decent - bought for 0.7 BTC 1 month ago and have now 0.18 BTC back after 28 days (the contract is 1 year). The support is friendly - thanks for everything Jana :-)

These guys are real professionals - working like a swiss watch.

Glad to hear you are happy!

Also, don't forget that if you want up to date info on GM, make sure you like them on Facebook and add them on Twitter and also here on the forums, they have their own dedicated thread, which they update regularly with news and information. Staff also regularly go there, to help answer queries.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:38:32 PM

GM have lowered their prices from today!

Go and check out their website for pricing info and if you want to purchase some hashpower, enter PromoCode: CK_DISCOUNT to get a further 3% off the final price.

xephyr

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:46:31 PM

Users of Genesis Mining on the company thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0 are reporting payouts are down and are concerned they will never ROI. Altcoin prices are depressed, if you are considering buying hosted scrypt mining you should search out reputable companies with the lowest price per MH if you hope to ever ROI. There is no need to spend over $80 per mH. One very reputable company here on bitcointalk is selling scrypt mining for only $25 per mH.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:29:28 AM

More news, price goes down even more, here is their newsletter:

Dear all,

We promised to constantly upgrade our infrastructure to the latest hardware and technology to bring the best service at the lowest possible price to our clients. Due to economies of scale and enormous growth in the last months we managed to close a deal with hardware manufacturers that significantly reduces hashpower prices to a level that has never been seen before in the market!

Now you can start from 9.4 cent per kH/s per year!

As you all know we are engaging very hard for our devoted customers to get max profit out of your hashpower and to celebrate the new prices with you, we are going to give all customers who recently bought hashpower from us a free upgrade* :

- all orders after the 1st of July will be upgraded to the new terms
- all orders of the past week (June 26th) will be upgraded by 15%
- all orders starting from June 19th will be upgraded by 8%

The hashpower upgrade should be available within the next 24 hours.

We are also working on a number of features that will be released in the next few weeks. This includes among others: additional coins, the X11 hashing algorithm, additional mining stats and an improved user interface and many more. We will send out a detailed newsletter for everybody soon!

We are looking forward to an exciting future together with you!

Happy Mining,
  Genesis Mining

easy8

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:54:23 AM

One very reputable company here on bitcointalk is selling scrypt mining for only $25 per mH.

which one?
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:12:44 PM

Another coin to be available for mining is about to be added. No word which one yet.

marife01

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:42:27 PM

I am also interested to use as your genesis,
how the calculation of the cost of the rental income with the results you get, whether friends make a profit?

I'm still waiting there is an option contract that is lower on the genesis, 1 year old, and the cost is still too large, suppose there is a monthly option would be better to book contracts mh / s

I think the period of time needed to get ROI varies since the value of coins and difficulty on mining varies too. They are already aware that some are wanting to apply for monthly contract instead of yearly. They might take that on consideration. Smiley
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:50:04 AM

Users can now select to mine another coin - Blackcoin.
Keep them coming guys.

marife01

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:13:33 AM

Users can now select to mine another coin - Blackcoin.
Keep them coming guys.

Yes, nice to know that the number of alt coins in genesis mining is increasing.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:54:06 PM

Genesis Mining latest update, lower prices and LIFETIME CONTRACTS. These prices increase ROI big time.

Dear Community,

We worked hard within the last days to be able to make this announcement:
Thanks to our partnership with the hardware manufacturers we are able to lower the price for hashpower (scrypt and sha) to a level not seen before in the market.
We are also glad to tell you that we expanded our yearly contracts to lifetime contracts so that you can keep the purchased hashpower without any expiration.
For all of our devoted customers who supported us from the beginning on we want to say thank you! This has never been possible without you:

All customers who purchased yearly contracts from usw get a free upgrade to lifetime contracts after expiration!

Our new rock bottom prices are the following:

Scrypt:

Gold      :   1 Mh/s    -  17.99 USD (17.99 USD per Mh/s)
Platinum :  20 Mh/s   -    339 USD (16.99 USD per Mh/s)
Diamond : 100 Mh/s -  1,499 USD (14.99 USD per Mh/s)

SHA:

Gold       :    10 Gh/s      -    9.99 USD (9.99 cents per Gh/s)
Platinum  :  1000 Gh/s    -    989  USD (9.89 cents per Gh/s)
Diamond  :10,000 Gh/s  -    9790 USD (9.79 cents per Gh/s)

We currently have a lot of new features in the pipeline we are eager to announce! Stay tuned for the upcoming times. It will be great!

Your Genesis Mining Team

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:10:07 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 09:23:54 PM by IanFoxley

Genesis Mining latest update, lower prices and LIFETIME CONTRACTS. These prices increase ROI big time.

Dear Community,

We worked hard within the last days to be able to make this announcement:
Thanks to our partnership with the hardware manufacturers we are able to lower the price for hashpower (scrypt and sha) to a level not seen before in the market.
We are also glad to tell you that we expanded our yearly contracts to lifetime contracts so that you can keep the purchased hashpower without any expiration.
For all of our devoted customers who supported us from the beginning on we want to say thank you! This has never been possible without you:

All customers who purchased yearly contracts from usw get a free upgrade to lifetime contracts after expiration!

Our new rock bottom prices are the following:

Scrypt:

Gold      :   1 Mh/s    -  17.99 USD (17.99 USD per Mh/s)
Platinum :  20 Mh/s   -    339 USD (16.99 USD per Mh/s)
Diamond : 100 Mh/s -  1,499 USD (14.99 USD per Mh/s)

SHA:

Gold       :    10 Gh/s      -    9.99 USD (9.99 cents per Gh/s)
Platinum  :  1000 Gh/s    -    989  USD (9.89 cents per Gh/s)
Diamond  :10,000 Gh/s  -    9790 USD (9.79 cents per Gh/s)

We currently have a lot of new features in the pipeline we are eager to announce! Stay tuned for the upcoming times. It will be great!

Your Genesis Mining Team

Nice to see your thread going CrazyIvan Smiley

And for those people reading this and seeing the work that Crazy Ivan has put in keeping this topic updated with info etc and are interested in actually purchasing a contract with Genesis Mining, please feel free to use his promo code  CI_DISCOUNT to get a saving too.

Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:02:35 AM

Does anyone have exact ETA when Genesis Mining is going to introduce x11 cloud mining? This should be quite soon. Anyway, these guys are legit, decent service, lots of coins to mine, people can make money with them.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:03:52 AM

Does anyone have exact ETA when Genesis Mining is going to introduce x11 cloud mining? This should be quite soon. Anyway, these guys are legit, decent service, lots of coins to mine, people can make money with them.

Not yet but X11 mining contracts option is already there on their website, just not active yet. This usually means soon.

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:04:28 PM

Well I plan to rent 20 mhs more from them, I hope this recent LTC difficulty increase is not going to affect their payouts.

xephyr

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:30:44 PM

With new lower price per mH Genesis Mining is solid second to GAWMiners. My account at Genesis Mining on Autotrade earned 8.8% this past week while ZenHashlet earned 11.2%. Litecoin GEAR blew them both away with a 25% return in one week.
Minerjoe

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:00:09 AM

So the best advice is to differentiate, get Genesis Mining contract and invest into something else.
For ltcgear cloud mining contacts, take a look at my signature.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: