Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great altcoins cloud mining service, legit cloud mining, RECOMMENDED  (Read 12068 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:29:10 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 09:09:16 PM by crazyivan

Hey guys,

recently I have started using Genesis mining cloud mining and so far I am extremely happy with their service. I have purchased one of their contracts and returns I have received so far closely match those I get from my own rigs. In other words, you can have your online rig for a portion of money you would use to build your own machine. It gets even better, in case of cloud mining there is no heat, no electricity cost, no hardware failure, no pool downtime, no issues of any kind and trust me, all these problems can set you back a lot.  You just get your coins every day in your wallet, simple as that.  

I see a lot of people trying to get into mining, searching for the most profitable and the least complicated way to do so. Well, this is something I definitely recommend, especially if you are unable to devote big bucks to mining and purchase your own ASIC or bunch of rigs. The current lowest price is 14.99 USD per MH/s, they offer several predefined contracts, up to 100 mh/s. You can also create a custom contract depending on your needs.  Currently you can directly mine several different altocoins including Redcoin, Blackcoin, Litecoin, Doge, Auroracoin, Megacoin, Lottocoin, Feathercoin, Potcoin, Novacoin as well as Darkcoin and Bitcoin by using multipool and this number is going to increase in the future. There is also an option of always mining the most profitable coin and getting paid in BTC, a form of cloud multipool. They are about to provide X11 cloud mining in the future as well.

You can also allocate your hash power between different coins according to your preferences.

I use their "Advanced Auto-Trader" option, which is basically multipool, mining always the most profitable coin and being paid in BTC every day. However, we all know mining is not that exact science, prices change and difficulty changes.

Also, their support is very friendly and fast, all in all, 10 out 10 service IMO.

Now the best part, since I am their super, mega important client SmileySmiley they gave me a unique promotional Crazy Ivan discount code which I would like to share with you guys here. Whoever uses this code will get 3% discount on any purchase on their website. Here is the code: CI_DISCOUNT

In order to add to their credibility, here are a few photos of one of their farms:

Here is the link if anyone would like to try: https://www.genesis-mining.com/

Do not forget to use CI_DISCOUNT to get 3% discount on their price.

Happy mining!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
HerkulesBee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:25:40 PM

Since 1 month I was searching for the easiest and most effective way to mine. Genesis Mining seems to have a really cool service. I also found this about them: https://cloudmining.guru/wp/

....gonna sign a 2 MH contract immediatley  Grin
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:52:35 PM

Well, they do seem quite reliable so far. Adding more coins would definitely further improve their offer. I was told there are many more coins to be included in their mining portfolio in the following weeks.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:04:34 PM

I also like their transparency, they have a lot of photos of their farm available online and they have been present on most of BTC-related conferences in the last few months. Most of other cloud hashing options do not provide this level of transparency.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:30:12 PM

Currently I use their Advanced Auto-Trader, mining the most profitable coin and getting paid in BTC. I wonder would it be better to mine any particular altocoin, maybe Doge, then keep it until the price goes up.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:39:12 PM

Anyone else using Genesis? What do you think about them?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:57:11 AM

Genesis mining is about to introduce which can be mined, Darkcoin. This is going to significantly improve their profitability IMO. Also, as far as I know, they are going to be the first cloud mining company which enables their users to mine X11 algo coins.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:12:34 AM

Profitability is still quite high, anyone getting this cloud mining service should be able to triple their investment in a year.

cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:12:54 PM

I did a small test contract with them and the payouts were right inline with coinwarz profit calc. for 3 days then I added more hash to it. Then they have missed the last two payments so I am not sure what's going on hopefully it just a weekend glitch. I'll report back!!!
JasonSW

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:33:33 PM

Hey guys,

recently I have started using Genesis mining cloud mining and so far I am extremely happy with their service. I have purchased one of their contracts and returns I have received so far closely match those I get from my own rigs. In other words, you can have your online rig for a portion of money you would use to build your own machine. It gets even better, in case of cloud mining there is no heat, no electricity cost, no hardware failure, no pool downtime, no issues of any kind and trust me, all these problems can set you back a lot.  You just get your coins every day in your wallet, simple as that.  

So $280 for 2MH, and will need at least 2 month to get ROI, by that time there will be much more scrypt miners out there; really suspect if cloud mining working out.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:24:11 AM

Hey guys,

So $280 for 2MH, and will need at least 2 month to get ROI, by that time there will be much more scrypt miners out there; really suspect if cloud mining working out.

Well it works out for me. The next coin they will introduce is Darkcoin, after that it will be more X11 or X13 coins, so adding more scrypt miners does not matter at all. However, you cannot get ROI in 2 months, that is 2 optimistic.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:04:15 AM

Payments of time, every time new coins get into my wallet. Who needs rigs, heat and electricity bills?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:10:26 AM

Very nice option introduced, now they allow payouts from their multipool to be in Bitcoins or Darkcoins. Personally, I am probably going to switch to Darkcoins, I think DRK price might go up in the future.

HerkulesBee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:53:25 PM

Just want to report that I started my 2 MH contract 12 days ago and everything works fine at Genesis Mining. Every day I get a my payout - its amazing to see the BTC´s coming every day  Smiley
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:48:10 AM

Just want to report that I started my 2 MH contract 12 days ago and everything works fine at Genesis Mining. Every day I get a my payout - its amazing to see the BTC´s coming every day  Smiley

Glad you like it, I hope you used my 3% discount code. Keep those BTC landing in your wallet. Smiley

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:39:03 AM

Ok, Genesis Mining is adding another coin, there is pool on their Facebook page where users can vote which coin they would like to be able to mine.

The options are:

NovaCoin
TagCoin
Reddcoin
Potcoin
EarthCoin

Adding new coins is going to enhance their profitability and keep difficulty down having in mind entry of ASIC scrypt machines to the market.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:13:58 PM

I think I ll point my hash to mine Doge, the price is 5 times lower then it used to be at its top.

easy8

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:50:36 PM

I did a small test contract with them and the payouts were right inline with coinwarz profit calc. for 3 days then I added more hash to it. Then they have missed the last two payments so I am not sure what's going on hopefully it just a weekend glitch. I'll report back!!!

so what happened? did you get paid?
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:25:15 AM

He got paid. I am with them for over a month, payments are on time, every day. Also, they have just added a new coin users can mine, this time it is Redcoin. They will also continue doing this which increases ROI cause you can chose which coin to mine.

tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:16:50 PM

I am also interested to use as your genesis,
how the calculation of the cost of the rental income with the results you get, whether friends make a profit?

I'm still waiting there is an option contract that is lower on the genesis, 1 year old, and the cost is still too large, suppose there is a monthly option would be better to book contracts mh / s

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: