Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great altcoins cloud mining service, legit cloud mining, RECOMMENDED  (Read 12063 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:29:10 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 09:09:16 PM by crazyivan

Hey guys,

recently I have started using Genesis mining cloud mining and so far I am extremely happy with their service. I have purchased one of their contracts and returns I have received so far closely match those I get from my own rigs. In other words, you can have your online rig for a portion of money you would use to build your own machine. It gets even better, in case of cloud mining there is no heat, no electricity cost, no hardware failure, no pool downtime, no issues of any kind and trust me, all these problems can set you back a lot.  You just get your coins every day in your wallet, simple as that.  

I see a lot of people trying to get into mining, searching for the most profitable and the least complicated way to do so. Well, this is something I definitely recommend, especially if you are unable to devote big bucks to mining and purchase your own ASIC or bunch of rigs. The current lowest price is 14.99 USD per MH/s, they offer several predefined contracts, up to 100 mh/s. You can also create a custom contract depending on your needs.  Currently you can directly mine several different altocoins including Redcoin, Blackcoin, Litecoin, Doge, Auroracoin, Megacoin, Lottocoin, Feathercoin, Potcoin, Novacoin as well as Darkcoin and Bitcoin by using multipool and this number is going to increase in the future. There is also an option of always mining the most profitable coin and getting paid in BTC, a form of cloud multipool. They are about to provide X11 cloud mining in the future as well.

You can also allocate your hash power between different coins according to your preferences.

I use their "Advanced Auto-Trader" option, which is basically multipool, mining always the most profitable coin and being paid in BTC every day. However, we all know mining is not that exact science, prices change and difficulty changes.

Also, their support is very friendly and fast, all in all, 10 out 10 service IMO.

Now the best part, since I am their super, mega important client SmileySmiley they gave me a unique promotional Crazy Ivan discount code which I would like to share with you guys here. Whoever uses this code will get 3% discount on any purchase on their website. Here is the code: CI_DISCOUNT

In order to add to their credibility, here are a few photos of one of their farms:

Here is the link if anyone would like to try: https://www.genesis-mining.com/

Do not forget to use CI_DISCOUNT to get 3% discount on their price.

Happy mining!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HerkulesBee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:25:40 PM

Since 1 month I was searching for the easiest and most effective way to mine. Genesis Mining seems to have a really cool service. I also found this about them: https://cloudmining.guru/wp/

....gonna sign a 2 MH contract immediatley  Grin
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:52:35 PM

Well, they do seem quite reliable so far. Adding more coins would definitely further improve their offer. I was told there are many more coins to be included in their mining portfolio in the following weeks.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:04:34 PM

I also like their transparency, they have a lot of photos of their farm available online and they have been present on most of BTC-related conferences in the last few months. Most of other cloud hashing options do not provide this level of transparency.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:30:12 PM

Currently I use their Advanced Auto-Trader, mining the most profitable coin and getting paid in BTC. I wonder would it be better to mine any particular altocoin, maybe Doge, then keep it until the price goes up.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:39:12 PM

Anyone else using Genesis? What do you think about them?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:57:11 AM

Genesis mining is about to introduce which can be mined, Darkcoin. This is going to significantly improve their profitability IMO. Also, as far as I know, they are going to be the first cloud mining company which enables their users to mine X11 algo coins.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:12:34 AM

Profitability is still quite high, anyone getting this cloud mining service should be able to triple their investment in a year.

cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:12:54 PM

I did a small test contract with them and the payouts were right inline with coinwarz profit calc. for 3 days then I added more hash to it. Then they have missed the last two payments so I am not sure what's going on hopefully it just a weekend glitch. I'll report back!!!
JasonSW

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:33:33 PM

Hey guys,

recently I have started using Genesis mining cloud mining and so far I am extremely happy with their service. I have purchased one of their contracts and returns I have received so far closely match those I get from my own rigs. In other words, you can have your online rig for a portion of money you would use to build your own machine. It gets even better, in case of cloud mining there is no heat, no electricity cost, no hardware failure, no pool downtime, no issues of any kind and trust me, all these problems can set you back a lot.  You just get your coins every day in your wallet, simple as that.  

So $280 for 2MH, and will need at least 2 month to get ROI, by that time there will be much more scrypt miners out there; really suspect if cloud mining working out.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:24:11 AM

Hey guys,

So $280 for 2MH, and will need at least 2 month to get ROI, by that time there will be much more scrypt miners out there; really suspect if cloud mining working out.

Well it works out for me. The next coin they will introduce is Darkcoin, after that it will be more X11 or X13 coins, so adding more scrypt miners does not matter at all. However, you cannot get ROI in 2 months, that is 2 optimistic.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:04:15 AM

Payments of time, every time new coins get into my wallet. Who needs rigs, heat and electricity bills?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:10:26 AM

Very nice option introduced, now they allow payouts from their multipool to be in Bitcoins or Darkcoins. Personally, I am probably going to switch to Darkcoins, I think DRK price might go up in the future.

HerkulesBee

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:53:25 PM

Just want to report that I started my 2 MH contract 12 days ago and everything works fine at Genesis Mining. Every day I get a my payout - its amazing to see the BTC´s coming every day  Smiley
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:48:10 AM

Just want to report that I started my 2 MH contract 12 days ago and everything works fine at Genesis Mining. Every day I get a my payout - its amazing to see the BTC´s coming every day  Smiley

Glad you like it, I hope you used my 3% discount code. Keep those BTC landing in your wallet. Smiley

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:39:03 AM

Ok, Genesis Mining is adding another coin, there is pool on their Facebook page where users can vote which coin they would like to be able to mine.

The options are:

NovaCoin
TagCoin
Reddcoin
Potcoin
EarthCoin

Adding new coins is going to enhance their profitability and keep difficulty down having in mind entry of ASIC scrypt machines to the market.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:13:58 PM

I think I ll point my hash to mine Doge, the price is 5 times lower then it used to be at its top.

easy8

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:50:36 PM

I did a small test contract with them and the payouts were right inline with coinwarz profit calc. for 3 days then I added more hash to it. Then they have missed the last two payments so I am not sure what's going on hopefully it just a weekend glitch. I'll report back!!!

so what happened? did you get paid?
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:25:15 AM

He got paid. I am with them for over a month, payments are on time, every day. Also, they have just added a new coin users can mine, this time it is Redcoin. They will also continue doing this which increases ROI cause you can chose which coin to mine.

tuanvie

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:16:50 PM

I am also interested to use as your genesis,
how the calculation of the cost of the rental income with the results you get, whether friends make a profit?

I'm still waiting there is an option contract that is lower on the genesis, 1 year old, and the cost is still too large, suppose there is a monthly option would be better to book contracts mh / s

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:17:11 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 05:07:16 AM by crazyivan

how the calculation of the cost of the rental income with the results you get, whether friends make a profit?

I'm still waiting there is an option contract that is lower on the genesis, 1 year old, and the cost is still too large, suppose there is a monthly option would be better to book contracts mh / s

I get between 4-6% ROI per week, meaning I should be reaching ROI between 3-5 months. Payouts are constant, every day, and I am quite happy with the service, these guys constantly improve and add new coins and new options. I also like transparency a lot, they will send you photos of their farm, you can contact owners, you can find their FB pages, see their presentations on several BTC conferences. So far, very nice.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:55:50 PM

No issues whatsoever, payouts on time, very nice service.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:34:23 PM

After 1.5 months using these guys, I am at almost 20% ROI, so I guess full ROI should be in about 5 months. Very nice.

HerkulesBee

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:15:27 PM

I am mining at Genesis Mining since almost 1 month and I don´t regret it. The mining results are decent - bought for 0.7 BTC 1 month ago and have now 0.18 BTC back after 28 days (the contract is 1 year). The support is friendly - thanks for everything Jana :-)

These guys are real professionals - working like a swiss watch.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:22:39 AM

I am mining at Genesis Mining since almost 1 month and I don´t regret it. The mining results are decent - bought for 0.7 BTC 1 month ago and have now 0.18 BTC back after 28 days (the contract is 1 year). The support is friendly - thanks for everything Jana :-)

These guys are real professionals - working like a swiss watch.

Glad to hear you are happy!

Also, don't forget that if you want up to date info on GM, make sure you like them on Facebook and add them on Twitter and also here on the forums, they have their own dedicated thread, which they update regularly with news and information. Staff also regularly go there, to help answer queries.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:38:32 PM

GM have lowered their prices from today!

Go and check out their website for pricing info and if you want to purchase some hashpower, enter PromoCode: CK_DISCOUNT to get a further 3% off the final price.

xephyr

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:46:31 PM

Users of Genesis Mining on the company thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0 are reporting payouts are down and are concerned they will never ROI. Altcoin prices are depressed, if you are considering buying hosted scrypt mining you should search out reputable companies with the lowest price per MH if you hope to ever ROI. There is no need to spend over $80 per mH. One very reputable company here on bitcointalk is selling scrypt mining for only $25 per mH.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:29:28 AM

More news, price goes down even more, here is their newsletter:

Dear all,

We promised to constantly upgrade our infrastructure to the latest hardware and technology to bring the best service at the lowest possible price to our clients. Due to economies of scale and enormous growth in the last months we managed to close a deal with hardware manufacturers that significantly reduces hashpower prices to a level that has never been seen before in the market!

Now you can start from 9.4 cent per kH/s per year!

As you all know we are engaging very hard for our devoted customers to get max profit out of your hashpower and to celebrate the new prices with you, we are going to give all customers who recently bought hashpower from us a free upgrade* :

- all orders after the 1st of July will be upgraded to the new terms
- all orders of the past week (June 26th) will be upgraded by 15%
- all orders starting from June 19th will be upgraded by 8%

The hashpower upgrade should be available within the next 24 hours.

We are also working on a number of features that will be released in the next few weeks. This includes among others: additional coins, the X11 hashing algorithm, additional mining stats and an improved user interface and many more. We will send out a detailed newsletter for everybody soon!

We are looking forward to an exciting future together with you!

Happy Mining,
  Genesis Mining

easy8

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:54:23 AM

One very reputable company here on bitcointalk is selling scrypt mining for only $25 per mH.

which one?
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:12:44 PM

Another coin to be available for mining is about to be added. No word which one yet.

marife01

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:42:27 PM

I think the period of time needed to get ROI varies since the value of coins and difficulty on mining varies too. They are already aware that some are wanting to apply for monthly contract instead of yearly. They might take that on consideration. Smiley
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:50:04 AM

Users can now select to mine another coin - Blackcoin.
Keep them coming guys.

marife01

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:13:33 AM

Users can now select to mine another coin - Blackcoin.
Keep them coming guys.

Yes, nice to know that the number of alt coins in genesis mining is increasing.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:54:06 PM

Genesis Mining latest update, lower prices and LIFETIME CONTRACTS. These prices increase ROI big time.

Dear Community,

We worked hard within the last days to be able to make this announcement:
Thanks to our partnership with the hardware manufacturers we are able to lower the price for hashpower (scrypt and sha) to a level not seen before in the market.
We are also glad to tell you that we expanded our yearly contracts to lifetime contracts so that you can keep the purchased hashpower without any expiration.
For all of our devoted customers who supported us from the beginning on we want to say thank you! This has never been possible without you:

All customers who purchased yearly contracts from usw get a free upgrade to lifetime contracts after expiration!

Our new rock bottom prices are the following:

Scrypt:

Gold      :   1 Mh/s    -  17.99 USD (17.99 USD per Mh/s)
Platinum :  20 Mh/s   -    339 USD (16.99 USD per Mh/s)
Diamond : 100 Mh/s -  1,499 USD (14.99 USD per Mh/s)

SHA:

Gold       :    10 Gh/s      -    9.99 USD (9.99 cents per Gh/s)
Platinum  :  1000 Gh/s    -    989  USD (9.89 cents per Gh/s)
Diamond  :10,000 Gh/s  -    9790 USD (9.79 cents per Gh/s)

We currently have a lot of new features in the pipeline we are eager to announce! Stay tuned for the upcoming times. It will be great!

Your Genesis Mining Team

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:10:07 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 09:23:54 PM by IanFoxley

Genesis Mining latest update, lower prices and LIFETIME CONTRACTS. These prices increase ROI big time.

Dear Community,

We worked hard within the last days to be able to make this announcement:
Thanks to our partnership with the hardware manufacturers we are able to lower the price for hashpower (scrypt and sha) to a level not seen before in the market.
We are also glad to tell you that we expanded our yearly contracts to lifetime contracts so that you can keep the purchased hashpower without any expiration.
For all of our devoted customers who supported us from the beginning on we want to say thank you! This has never been possible without you:

All customers who purchased yearly contracts from usw get a free upgrade to lifetime contracts after expiration!

Our new rock bottom prices are the following:

Scrypt:

Gold      :   1 Mh/s    -  17.99 USD (17.99 USD per Mh/s)
Platinum :  20 Mh/s   -    339 USD (16.99 USD per Mh/s)
Diamond : 100 Mh/s -  1,499 USD (14.99 USD per Mh/s)

SHA:

Gold       :    10 Gh/s      -    9.99 USD (9.99 cents per Gh/s)
Platinum  :  1000 Gh/s    -    989  USD (9.89 cents per Gh/s)
Diamond  :10,000 Gh/s  -    9790 USD (9.79 cents per Gh/s)

We currently have a lot of new features in the pipeline we are eager to announce! Stay tuned for the upcoming times. It will be great!

Your Genesis Mining Team

Nice to see your thread going CrazyIvan Smiley

And for those people reading this and seeing the work that Crazy Ivan has put in keeping this topic updated with info etc and are interested in actually purchasing a contract with Genesis Mining, please feel free to use his promo code  CI_DISCOUNT to get a saving too.

Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:02:35 AM

Does anyone have exact ETA when Genesis Mining is going to introduce x11 cloud mining? This should be quite soon. Anyway, these guys are legit, decent service, lots of coins to mine, people can make money with them.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:03:52 AM

Does anyone have exact ETA when Genesis Mining is going to introduce x11 cloud mining? This should be quite soon. Anyway, these guys are legit, decent service, lots of coins to mine, people can make money with them.

Not yet but X11 mining contracts option is already there on their website, just not active yet. This usually means soon.

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:04:28 PM

Well I plan to rent 20 mhs more from them, I hope this recent LTC difficulty increase is not going to affect their payouts.

xephyr

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:30:44 PM

With new lower price per mH Genesis Mining is solid second to GAWMiners. My account at Genesis Mining on Autotrade earned 8.8% this past week while ZenHashlet earned 11.2%. Litecoin GEAR blew them both away with a 25% return in one week.
Minerjoe

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:00:09 AM

So the best advice is to differentiate, get Genesis Mining contract and invest into something else.
For ltcgear cloud mining contacts, take a look at my signature.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:07:41 AM

So the best advice is to differentiate, get Genesis Mining contract and invest into something else.
For ltcgear cloud mining contacts, take a look at my signature.

Yup, this seems like a nice idea. They should be adding a few new coins to mine. This will improve their profitability even more.

coindetective

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:52:43 PM

What is their ROI, is it profitable to use them?

theblacklist

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:30:09 PM

Have been looking for a long time for a great cloud mining service and this one looks awesome but anyway will do some research first and see what's happen and will post results.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:20:34 AM

Have been looking for a long time for a great cloud mining service and this one looks awesome but anyway will do some research first and see what's happen and will post results.

Sure, test it and post back but you should ROI between 3-4 months, depending on market situation. They are quite nice and dependable, been using them for quite some time and everything work nice. Basically it is like a nice big rig at your home just without heat, power and break down issues.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:27:18 AM

Sure, test it and post back but you should ROI between 3-4 months, depending on market situation. They are quite nice and dependable, been using them for quite some time and everything work nice. Basically it is like a nice big rig at your home just without heat, power and break down issues.

Just wanted to put it out there that I am doing some daily payout comparison videos out there which I am posting on Youtube at the moment, will be updated quite often.
What I have done is purchase 1 MH/s and 10Gh/s from Genesis Mining and purchased a Genesis Hashlet 10Gh/s and a Waffle Hashlet and a Zen Hashlet.

The Waffle Hashlet at the time of purchasing was 17.99 USD, the same price as 1 MH/s with Genesis Mining and the 10 GH/s contracts from both were around the same price too, the Hashlet being 4 cents cheaper.

So please, take a look at those if you want to get some figures before purchasing yourselves.

What I will say is that the first full day of payments were interesting, the previous day I did not count as both sets of miners had not mined a full day, the GM contracts ended up paying out more than any of the Hashlets, including the Zen Hashlet which was suprising as I kept hearing so much about how good the zen pool was and how profitable those hashlets were. The Zen Hashlet is also 3 USD more than a 1 MH/s contract from GM. The difference in payout between the two was not too much though, but I was expecting it to be a bigger difference.

I had purchased the Zen Hashlet to really compare with the Waffle Haslet,

Ian.

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:37:47 AM

Just wanted to put it out there that I am doing some daily payout comparison videos out there which I am posting on Youtube at the moment, will be updated quite often.
What I have done is purchase 1 MH/s and 10Gh/s from Genesis Mining and purchased a Genesis Hashlet 10Gh/s and a Waffle Hashlet and a Zen Hashlet.

The Waffle Hashlet at the time of purchasing was 17.99 USD, the same price as 1 MH/s with Genesis Mining and the 10 GH/s contracts from both were around the same price too, the Hashlet being 4 cents cheaper.

So please, take a look at those if you want to get some figures before purchasing yourselves.

What I will say is that the first full day of payments were interesting, the previous day I did not count as both sets of miners had not mined a full day, the GM contracts ended up paying out more than any of the Hashlets, including the Zen Hashlet which was suprising as I kept hearing so much about how good the zen pool was and how profitable those hashlets were. The Zen Hashlet is also 3 USD more than a 1 MH/s contract from GM. The difference in payout between the two was not too much though, but I was expecting it to be a bigger difference.

Ian.

Ian,

this seems as a very nice idea. May I ask you to include ltcgear as well as possible in your analysis. You can find the link in my signature. I also use several cloud mining services and although I find Genesis to be really great, compared to these guys from ltcgear, Genesis is still the second best. Maybe your results ll be different. Anyway, great job on these videos, keep up the good work and thx.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:34:07 AM

Ian.

Ian,

this seems as a very nice idea. May I ask you to include ltcgear as well as possible in your analysis. You can find the link in my signature. I also use several cloud mining services and although I find Genesis to be really great, compared to these guys from ltcgear, Genesis is still the second best. Maybe your results ll be different. Anyway, great job on these videos, keep up the good work and thx.

Hiya, sorry that is not possible for me as don't really have a lot of funds, plus I have already started the comparison videos already.

Perhaps someone else could do something similar. Once again, really sorry! Sad

If you look at this thread, you will see I have already starting linking videos now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768931.0

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:22:44 PM

Ian.

Ian,

Hiya, sorry that is not possible for me as don't really have a lot of funds, plus I have already started the comparison videos already.

If you look at this thread, you will see I have already starting linking videos now.

No problem Ian, I understand. Your results are actually consistent with what I get, Genesis comes as the second after ltcgear but before GAW, in terms of ROI. However, the big question is whether this is going to stay this way once these income large difficulty increases get into the picture. We ll see in a couple of weeks.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:37:28 PM

Ian.

Ian,

No problem Ian, I understand. Your results are actually consistent with what I get, Genesis comes as the second after ltcgear but before GAW, in terms of ROI. However, the big question is whether this is going to stay this way once these income large difficulty increases get into the picture. We ll see in a couple of weeks.

Yes will be interesting to see what happens.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:06:07 PM

Have just posted a few photos of Genesis Mining farm which adds a lot to their credibility. On one these pictures is Jakov Dolic, their head of sales, you can find his info on Genesis Mining Website.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:34:42 PM

Another coin added to the list - VIACoin. 
Enjoy mining this great coin! Do not forget to use CI_DISCOUNT code to get 3% off the regular price. Take a look at the first post for more info.

Happy mining!

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:34:21 AM

Have just posted a few photos of Genesis Mining farm which adds a lot to their credibility. On one these pictures is Jakov Dolic, their head of sales, you can find his info on Genesis Mining Website.

This is actually the only scrypt cloud mining company which has provided photos of their farms, at least the only one I know of.

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:40:53 AM

Another daily payout from Genesis, thx guys, pleasure to use your services.

coindetective

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:55:01 PM

Anyone here using them for at least 6 months? How regular are their payments?

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:59:19 PM

I have been using them since May, daily payments, not had any problems.

Keep a track of my you tube videos which I am doing, that will give you an idea about daily payments etc

coindetective

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:30:07 PM

Keep a track of my you tube videos which I am doing, that will give you an idea about daily payments etc

What is their ROI? 5 months?

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 08:37:03 PM

Hard for tell what with difficulty changes at the moment
I paid 0.0562 for my 1 MH/s Scrypt and 10 GH/s sha 256 contracts.
So far 6 days in I have 0.00342310 and perhaps tomorrow up to 0.004.

It might be between 4 and 5 months at the moment.
I know that right now I will definitely reach ROI before my GAW miners contracts as the payments on the Genesis Hashlet and the Waffle Hashlet have just been poor in comparison.

coindetective

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:36:05 AM

I know that right now I will definitely reach ROI before my GAW miners contracts as the payments on the Genesis Hashlet and the Waffle Hashlet have just been poor in comparison.

Ok, got it, thx.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:40:29 PM

I think you should try to compare with Zen hashlet. ATM, that is the most profitable one. Also take into consideration it is much more expensive then Genesis Mining. IMO, both services are nice and I use them both. Differentiation is the key, spread your risk.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:27:25 PM

I think you should try to compare with Zen hashlet. ATM, that is the most profitable one. Also take into consideration it is much more expensive then Genesis Mining. IMO, both services are nice and I use them both. Differentiation is the key, spread your risk.

For me I have found the Genesis Mining 1 MH/s contract to be more profitable over the first week of comparisons, not by much, but 5 days out of 7, my payouts were better than the Zen Hashlet, will be interesting to see how it goes next week. The payments were very similar, not a lot in them, but the Zen Hashlet also cost 3 USD more so it has 3 USD to make up as well.

Ian

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:14:42 AM

For me I have found the Genesis Mining 1 MH/s contract to be more profitable over the first week of comparisons, not by much, but 5 days out of 7, my payouts were better than the Zen Hashlet, will be interesting to see how it goes next week. The payments were very similar, not a lot in them, but the Zen Hashlet also cost 3 USD more so it has 3 USD to make up as well.

Ian

So this supports what I ve said. Use both and differentiate your investments.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:41:12 AM

Ian

So this supports what I ve said. Use both and differentiate your investments.

Yeh I like having both, its quite interesting to see what they come up with next.

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:44:10 AM

Well, Genesis will offer X11 algo mining, that seems to be the plan.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:28:40 PM

Well, Genesis will offer X11 algo mining, that seems to be the plan.

They already offer Dark, X11 coin, but this just Dark payouts. They mine the most profitable scrypt coin and exchange it for DRK.

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:16:28 AM

Unusually good payout yesterday. Probably Potcoin or Megacoin went up a bit.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:20:38 AM

Yes, will be interesting to see how it compares with my other payouts.

There was an announcement yesterday regarding Litecoin and Dogecoin being accepted by Paypal as well so Dogecoin has been going up in price again I think

Ian

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:39:45 PM

Another quite nice payment. Genesis Mining payouts have been increasing recently.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:56:58 PM

Another quite nice payment. Genesis Mining payouts have been increasing recently.
Yes, not too bad today, although not as good as other days.

Day 12 Comparison Video
http://youtu.be/r0nrdoKavcY

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:04:30 PM

What do you guys prefer Genesis Mining or GAW? I guess both would be the best solution but in case you must choose?

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:16:00 AM

I use both as well. Just hope BTC price drop s going to finally stop. I am sick and tired of checking the price every morning only to find out there is another low.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:26:13 AM

What do you guys prefer Genesis Mining or GAW? I guess both would be the best solution but in case you must choose?

Well I would say GM, definitely after the price drops and longterm contract change.

GAW Miners bring out updates often, but most of the time they are bug ridden and don't work properly, my upgraded Hashlet Primes for example, still cant get the boost or the second pool thing working properly, plus I don't read too many people complaing about GM on the forums, only complaints I mostly see are "Where are my payments today?" and that is not really a complaint as the payments do get there each day for most people.

A lot of people complaining on GAW miners about the support and the fact that nobody seems to answer tickets that much etc.

The roadmap with GM seems more stable, I know what is coming ahead, like Project X and X11 contracts, but with GAW Miners, it is hard to work out as every other week, a new idea or feature just comes along and is plonked infront of you, and like I said, never seems to work properly or perhaps the price will go down with a hashlet, only for it to go back up again a day or so later etc.. It is all over the place.

If GM did that, I would be going mad too, but they just seem calm in comparison.

Just my thoughts anyway..

Ian

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:07:40 PM

Well I would say GM, definitely after the price drops and longterm contract change.

GAW Miners bring out updates often, but most of the time they are bug ridden and don't work properly, my upgraded Hashlet Primes for example, still cant get the boost or the second pool thing working properly, plus I don't read too many people complaing about GM on the forums, only complaints I mostly see are "Where are my payments today?" and that is not really a complaint as the payments do get there each day for most people.

A lot of people complaining on GAW miners about the support and the fact that nobody seems to answer tickets that much etc.

The roadmap with GM seems more stable, I know what is coming ahead, like Project X and X11 contracts, but with GAW Miners, it is hard to work out as every other week, a new idea or feature just comes along and is plonked infront of you, and like I said, never seems to work properly or perhaps the price will go down with a hashlet, only for it to go back up again a day or so later etc.. It is all over the place.

If GM did that, I would be going mad too, but they just seem calm in comparison.

Just my thoughts anyway..

Ian

Thx a lot, still testing both.

Minerjoe

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:27:10 AM

Ian, how much do you have invested in Genesis Mining in % compared to GAW? Is it 50:50%?

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:39:42 AM

Ian, how much do you have invested in Genesis Mining in % compared to GAW? Is it 50:50%?

I have more in GM, but then that is mainly from free hashpower upgrades and also I opened an account with them in May, it is about 25:75 in favour of GM I suppose.

Ian

Minerjoe

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:13:32 AM

I have more in GM, but then that is mainly from free hashpower upgrades and also I opened an account with them in May, it is about 25:75 in favour of GM I suppose.

Ian

A bit lower payout then I expected yesterday. Anyone know why?

marife01

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:00:26 AM

There was an announcement yesterday regarding Litecoin and Dogecoin being accepted by Paypal as well so Dogecoin has been going up in price again I think

Ian

I hope it will be also possible that GM will pay in Paypal. Cheesy
Minerjoe

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:05:06 AM

Ian

I hope it will be also possible that GM will pay in Paypal. Cheesy

Don t think so. Paypal s got charge back option, it is easy to cancel your payment while BTC is irreversible.

Minerjoe

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:17:43 AM

Ian

A bit lower payout then I expected yesterday. Anyone know why?

I'm not sure if you know, but Ian is a GM shill. Probably one of the guys discussed here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=801293.msg9045609#msg9045609
It's pointless to ask which cloud mining he prefers.

I have all 4 services, LTCgear, Genesis, GAW and Zeus. One does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out which one is the most profitable, which one s the best and worst. I do not need Ian or anyone else for that. Still, thx for the heads up but I think Ian is just ordinary user trying to promote their service and get some ref commission in return. I see nothing wrong with that. 

Minerjoe

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:11:56 AM

I have all 4 services, LTCgear, Genesis, GAW and Zeus. One does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out which one is the most profitable, which one s the best and worst. I do not need Ian or anyone else for that. Still, thx for the heads up but I think Ian is just ordinary user trying to promote their service and get some ref commission in return. I see nothing wrong with that. 

I might believe that if all his posts weren't praising GM. He's so obvious we could rename him GM shoutbox.
Anyway, good to know you're managing without agitators.

Smiley I always trust my own judgement first. Lots of people, lots of different interests. Still, Genesis is OK. It is not the best of all but it is decent. ROI should be 5-6 months according to my calculations.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:56:02 AM

I might believe that if all his posts weren't praising GM. He's so obvious we could rename him GM shoutbox.
Anyway, good to know you're managing without agitators.

Smiley I always trust my own judgement first. Lots of people, lots of different interests. Still, Genesis is OK. It is not the best of all but it is decent. ROI should be 5-6 months according to my calculations.

Yup, it ll get your money back and you can potentially triple it during one year. These are great terms if you ask me.

SamWalters

Activity: 238

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 09:20:35 AM

Considering the great Magi ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170 as its on the M7M Mining algo? botnet fighting + farm fighting = fair network output, community outreach, no early adopter incentives... grow as we go style?

This is some thoughts I think should be considered.. watch the video of a preview concept https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpvpO0OE7Dw

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:11:41 PM

Considering the great Magi ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170 as its on the M7M Mining algo? botnet fighting + farm fighting = fair network output, community outreach, no early adopter incentives... grow as we go style?

This is some thoughts I think should be considered.. watch the video of a preview concept https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpvpO0OE7Dw

You recommend this coin to be added to Genesis Mining pool?

SamWalters

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 06:11:00 AM

if they can because magi is using a new algo (m7m) if they can support that.. 
it does need a pool to spread out with more miners if it has a wider audience.

What is the link to Genesis Mining Pool?

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
Minerjoe

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:23:38 AM

if they can because magi is using a new algo (m7m) if they can support that.. 
it does need a pool to spread out with more miners if it has a wider audience.

What is the link to Genesis Mining Pool?

You can find it in the first thread.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:55:36 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 06:15:22 PM by IanFoxley

The price of 10 GH/s is now 7.90 USD, dropped from 9.99 USD.  1 TH is 780 USD.

If you can, support the OP and use his affiliate code to get a discount.

Ian

Minerjoe

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:55:32 PM

FTC price is going up as I ve stressed here several times. This is why I love Genesis Mining, you can mine several coins and keep them until the price goes up, then cash them out and PROFIT. Yay.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:04:10 PM

FTC price is going up as I ve stressed here several times. This is why I love Genesis Mining, you can mine several coins and keep them until the price goes up, then cash them out and PROFIT. Yay.

Yes, I did the same thing with RDD coin before the price went up. Smiley

You will love Project X when it comes out, ability to have one contract that allows you to have X11, Scrypt and SHA256 all together and just switch between them or allocate hashpower between them however you like..

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:47:58 AM

Genesis Mining news, it seems lots of new things ll be introduced soon:

"Following up on my last post I want give you a brief update where we currently stand and what projects and new features you can expect in the near future.
Here is the list ranked by expected release time:

1) New Coins for the mining allocation interface - so 2 new coins ll be introduced very soon

2) Miner of the Week - some kind of contest

3) Secret Project (Has to be kept secret so far. This project will offer you a feature you never thought that you could do with your hashpower Wink. It will be completely unique on the mining market and it offers great new opportunities for everybody!)

4) The long-awaited Project X

All of our devoted customers will be in a privileged position when we are launching a new project.

Get excited for the upcoming time! It will be BIG!

MS"

SamWalters

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 05:37:21 AM

I still recommend MAGI XMG https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0

First Anti-botnet community rewarding based mining network

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:38:07 PM

Has anyone tried this new dnotes coin available for mining via Genesis? Is there anything special about this coin?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:08:36 PM

With all these cloud mining companies going down, Genesis Mining seems to be one of the few legit ones.
They ve been paying me since day one.

hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:18:24 AM

With all these cloud mining companies going down, Genesis Mining seems to be one of the few legit ones.

Are you serious -- please stop it!  Go promote your ponzi-mining else where!

jawitech

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:17:05 AM

+1

Many people lost money while they made their profits, so no reason to defend them.
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:12:50 AM

Ponzi? Tell me how the fck are they ponzi. Spondoolies-Tech confirms on their webpages they deliver miners to Genesis Mining. The problem with you guys is that if something does not produce ROI in 3 weeks, it s intermediately bad. Well I got news for you, you re in the WRONG industry. There s no more easy money in Bitcoin, you need to accepted the fact that 1 year ROI is very,very,VERY good.

You, hdmediaservices, take your pills please. Your start spreading unsupported BS when you do not take them.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:42:16 AM

Ponzi? Tell me how the fck are they ponzi. Spondoolies-Tech confirms on their webpages they deliver miners to Genesis Mining. The problem with you guys is that if something does not produce ROI in 3 weeks, it s intermediately bad. Well I got news for you, you re in the WRONG industry. There s no more easy money in Bitcoin, you need to accepted the fact that 1 year ROI is very,very,VERY good.

You, hdmediaservices, take your pills please. Your start spreading unsupported BS when you do not take them.

Oh ok - so you've been using their "cloud" mining service for a year and you got your ROI?  I mean they need a couple of people with great success to share the news with others.

I love these cloud mining websites -- buy xxx hash for $xxxx for a lifetime!  (As long as it remains profitable)

And choose your coins to mine -- but you can't choose your pools.  LOL  And we won't tell you what pools we use.  LOL

And where is your mining facility?  WE CAN'T TELL YOU!  LOL

And you can pay by credit card (meaning, we'll make sure that you are showing some profit for at least 60 days and then past that watch it drop drop drop - because you can't file a chargeback).

Oh -- the best one of all -- we're located in BERMUDA!  Probably a virtual office, but funny still.

Regarding ROI -- I've bought quite a few Scrypt A2 Miners in the past 4 months and they've all paid for themselves. 

Oh but you are right -- if "Spondoolies-Tech confirms on their webpages they deliver miners to Genesis Mining" then everything else is true.  Of course.  I mean everything you read on the internet is always true.  Just like TV?

Regardless - this is the wrong section for "Cloud" or "Ponzi" Mining.  Read the forum rules.

Finally - "take my pills?"  Really?  Do people still say that?  No offense, but to say something that absurd makes you sound ancient and quite uneducated. 

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:52:16 AM

Oh ok - so you've been using their "cloud" mining service for a year and you got your ROI?  I mean they need a couple of people with great success to share the news with others.

I love these cloud mining websites -- buy xxx hash for $xxxx for a lifetime!  (As long as it remains profitable)

And choose your coins to mine -- but you can't choose your pools.  LOL  And we won't tell you what pools we use.  LOL

And where is your mining facility?  WE CAN'T TELL YOU!  LOL

And you can pay by credit card (meaning, we'll make sure that you are showing some profit for at least 60 days and then past that watch it drop drop drop - because you can't file a chargeback).

Oh -- the best one of all -- we're located in BERMUDA!  Probably a virtual office, but funny still.

Regarding ROI -- I've bought quite a few Scrypt A2 Miners in the past 4 months and they've all paid for themselves. 

Oh but you are right -- if "Spondoolies-Tech confirms on their webpages they deliver miners to Genesis Mining" then everything else is true.  Of course.  I mean everything you read on the internet is always true.  Just like TV?

Regardless - this is the wrong section for "Cloud" or "Ponzi" Mining.  Read the forum rules.

Finally - "take my pills?"  Really?  Do people still say that?  No offense, but to say something that absurd makes you sound ancient and quite uneducated. 

Here s a nice fresh piece for you.

http://www.coindesk.com/spondoolies-tech-genesis-team-new-cloud-mining-service/

I assume all 3 sides, Spondoolies, Genesis Mining and Coindesk are lying and this piece s just another product of my imagination, right?

If you are going to argue, then do it with arguments, saying the sky s green cause I says so s not really a smart thing to do.

hdmediaservices

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:21:02 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 06:47:22 PM by hdmediaservices

Oh yes - now you bring in the online article.  I mean - we've never ever seen any mining equipment companies go rogue?  And every article Coindesk writes is always fact checked - right?

Did they conduct the interview at their green energy facilities?  That would make an excellent photo shoot in Iceland (where they house the supposed equipment).

My thing is to show me proof that they are actually mining for you…  Why can't you choose your own pool?  Or do they at least show you what block you are mining?  There has to be some technical data.

If they are mining -- then they are doing it for themselves -- then taking their cut -- and finally distributing what is left to the lifetime subscribers.  I would think.  The variable is the "maintenance fees" -- which you do not have control over.  Shouldn't this price remain constant?

I do want to believe -- really I do.  When I see "lifetime" purchases of hashes I get alarmed - why not purchase hashes for a month at a time?

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:25:06 PM

Oh yes - now you bring in the online article.  I mean - we've never ever seen any mining equipment companies go rogue?  And every article Coindesk writes is always fact checked - right?

Did they conduct the interview at their green energy facilities?  That would make an excellent photo shoot in Iceland (where they house the supposed equipment).

My thing is to show me proof that they are actually mining for you…  Why can't you choose your own pool?  Or do they at least show you what block you are mining?  There has to be some technical data.

If they are mining -- then they are doing it for themselves -- then taking their cut -- and finally distributing what is left to the lifetime subscribers.  I would think.  The variable is the "maintenance fees" -- which you do not have control over.  Shouldn't this price remain constant?

I do want to believe -- really I do.  When I see "lifetime" purchases of hashes I get alarmed - why not purchase hashes for a month at a time?

Here s more info for you from Spondoolies side:

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/pages/cloud-mining

Do you really think one of the largest and most respectable mining gear producers would lie about something about this???
I understand you are suspicious but you ve got to draw a line somewhere.

I m sure they draw their profit from this maintenance fee users pay plus initial markup for the mining hardware price. This is not some strange business model, companies do it in other fields all the time.

crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:41:00 PM

It seems Ether contracts are back, 1 year long, no maintenance fee. If ETH stays at this price level, Ether mining contracts might be really profitable.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 02:03:57 PM

It seems Ether contracts are back, 1 year long, no maintenance fee. If ETH stays at this price level, Ether mining contracts might be really profitable.

It will be really profitable this is the coin to look up to today,it seems every bosy are into ethereum and with genesis mining decision to mine ethereum many will make a huge profit from this ..

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███