Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PC Gaming Thread  (Read 14350 times)
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:16:43 PM

I see your into those kind of games you should get diablo 3,world of warcraft,and fallout they are all open world kind of games diablo is just like world of warcraft but have a different platform,classes,and weapons I play it on my xbox but on pc its amazing!!! Fallout is set in the future when the world has died to an waste land and you have to run around defeating crazy bosses and enemys from robots to lizards. I most likely prefer Fallout New Vegas for the best gaming experience.

Diablo 3 is an utter failure.

Anyone who played Diablo 2 knows that.

People who play Wow think its the greates thing on earth.

Diablo is Diablo and should have nothing to do with Wow.
geforcelover

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:33:46 PM

well op if you already try the watch dogs please leave a comment on it how you feel while playing it.. Smiley

best hacker Cheesy
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:43:04 PM

I see your into those kind of games you should get diablo 3,world of warcraft,and fallout they are all open world kind of games diablo is just like world of warcraft but have a different platform,classes,and weapons I play it on my xbox but on pc its amazing!!! Fallout is set in the future when the world has died to an waste land and you have to run around defeating crazy bosses and enemys from robots to lizards. I most likely prefer Fallout New Vegas for the best gaming experience.

If you haven't tried Path of Exile yet and you liked Diablo 2, you should probably do so. It's basically exactly what Diablo 3 should have been. It was made by a group of hardcore Diablo 2 players. The dev team is amazing and interacts with the community all the time. Best dev team I've ever seen in gaming by far.

Oh and it's 100% free to play with no pay to win aspects whatsoever.
rhino34567

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:02:26 PM

Go and play watch dogs best gamer ever i played.. Smiley
I've heard mixed things about Watch Dogs. Some say it's great, others say it was over-hyped. Also, it was commonly agreed that GTA V was better. Any opinion on that? I personally loved GTA V but haven't played Watch Dogs.
Personally I think that just cause 2 is actually a better game than GTA V, because of the much larger world, it is more open world, and there are many climates to explore. There is also grappling hooks and more different kinds of vehicles, but not as big of a variety of cars.
I haven't heard much about this one, so I'll have to take a look at it. Open-world games are definitely my favorite kind of games.

googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:37:47 PM

Save your money, buy bitcoins.
googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:40:34 PM

Steam Sale is about to end. So, let's sum up what we have bought and what we didn't.

I have bought zero games. I mean what's the point? Buy a bunch of games for cheap, not have enough time to play them do to life, even years later. For those who do play them, it's rushed just to get to the next game. It's kind of a waste of time.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:02:33 PM

Steam Sale is about to end. So, let's sum up what we have bought and what we didn't.

I have bought zero games. I mean what's the point? Buy a bunch of games for cheap, not have enough time to play them do to life, even years later. For those who do play them, it's rushed just to get to the next game. It's kind of a waste of time.

This thread is about gaming. Not complaining and double posting and old-quoting.
So, just fuck off and stop trying to get free posts so you can get into a ad campaign.

And about your complain, I play and enjoy every single game that I waste more than one hour.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Marlo Stanfield

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:36:17 PM

I got:

Skyrim $4.99
Civ 5: Brave New World $7.49
Civ 5: Gods and Kings $7.49

I actually had to make sure I didn't buy anything else. I don't want to load up on games when I still have lots to play. I might get something else before it ends if it hasn't already. But I'm happy with my self restraint this time Tongue
ChiliPowder

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:38:00 PM

If you haven't tried Path of Exile yet and you liked Diablo 2, you should probably do so. It's basically exactly what Diablo 3 should have been. It was made by a group of hardcore Diablo 2 players. The dev team is amazing and interacts with the community all the time. Best dev team I've ever seen in gaming by far.

I just watched some youtube videos of it, Im gonna check it out looks really cool.

Is there a Cow Level? J/k
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:42:36 PM

I just watched some youtube videos of it, Im gonna check it out looks really cool.

No, seriously - is there a cow level?

I tried Titan Quest when it came out as a substitute for D3 but was unsatisfied, and D3 was a total disappointment, but never tried Path of Exile. Will give it a shot - thanks for rec.
Marlo Stanfield

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:00:38 PM

I tried Titan Quest when it came out as a substitute for D3 but was unsatisfied, and D3 was a total disappointment, but never tried Path of Exile. Will give it a shot - thanks for rec.

No Cow level yet, but when Act 4 comes out I bet there will be a secret "Rhoa"(it's a monster in the game based on the kiwi bird) level.

They do mini-expansions every four months and target a major Act addition about once a year. It's crazy how hard they work at putting out content.

PoE is a really deep and complex game. The economy is amazing really unique with no gold, just consumable orbs that do different things like attempt to upgrade your equipment and such(keeps inflation in check). The skill tree is the most ridiculous thing you'll ever see in a game and the amount of customizing you can do when you make a build is amazing. You can even build whole characters around a single unique item.

I'd say the worst part of the game is the start though. There is accuracy in the same and when you start your character really sucks and it feels weird for some people missing attacks after playing D3. Also you start really slow in general and as you progress your walking and attacking/casting both speed up a lot and the game gets more smooth.

Also, it's a really hard game and almost everyone has to scrap their first character after a while a redo it in order to progress to the end game. Rebuilding characters is part of the fun of the game though so don't worry about that happening.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:37:27 PM

You can tell a game sucks if you don't have to restart at least once. Grin Hopefully, will finish 4.5GB download before next two-years-in-the-making Dwarf Fortress update comes out, otherwise might get sucked back into that. Tongue
ChiliPowder

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:29:46 AM

No Cow level yet, but when Act 4 comes out I bet there will be a secret "Rhoa"(it's a monster in the game based on the kiwi bird) level.

They do mini-expansions every four months and target a major Act addition about once a year. It's crazy how hard they work at putting out content.

PoE is a really deep and complex game. The economy is amazing really unique with no gold, just consumable orbs that do different things like attempt to upgrade your equipment and such(keeps inflation in check). The skill tree is the most ridiculous thing you'll ever see in a game and the amount of customizing you can do when you make a build is amazing. You can even build whole characters around a single unique item.

I'd say the worst part of the game is the start though. There is accuracy in the same and when you start your character really sucks and it feels weird for some people missing attacks after playing D3. Also you start really slow in general and as you progress your walking and attacking/casting both speed up a lot and the game gets more smooth.

Also, it's a really hard game and almost everyone has to scrap their first character after a while a redo it in order to progress to the end game. Rebuilding characters is part of the fun of the game though so don't worry about that happening.

Im definetly going to have to give this a go. One of the worst things I feel in Diablo 3 is they get rid of the permanet skill tree. Yea sometimes you have to junk a character or two or make them mules but thats what makes the game fun, not just changing a rune here and there. Diablo 3 also sucks because of Bind on account. Im gonna check POE out in a few days I will let you know how it goes, appreciate the advice.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 03:38:57 AM

Skyrim - its old now maybe wait for new game
The Witcher 2 - not sure if its latest but if so go for it, if not do 3

good and cheap games i can suggest on steam:
the walking dead part 1 and 2 [really, its one of best experiences i had!]
TERA [free mmorpg - i had so much fun with it then got everything i could and sold my cahracter aroudn year ago] im sure it has alot of new stuff now

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Skyrim - its old now maybe wait for new game
The Witcher 2 - not sure if its latest but if so go for it, if not do 3

good and cheap games i can suggest on steam:
the walking dead part 1 and 2 [really, its one of best experiences i had!]
TERA [free mmorpg - i had so much fun with it then got everything i could and sold my cahracter aroudn year ago] im sure it has alot of new stuff now
Let me just vouch for TWD. I played the first season, can't wait to play the second one.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
fini

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:54:45 AM

Runescape and diablo 2 back in the day
Marlo Stanfield

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:00:09 AM

You can tell a game sucks if you don't have to restart at least once. Grin Hopefully, will finish 4.5GB download before next two-years-in-the-making Dwarf Fortress update comes out, otherwise might get sucked back into that. Tongue

People often compare hardcore mode on PoE to playing a roguelike. If you like a good challenge it's perfect. You really have to know the game inside and out or it's certain death. it's the type of game where knowledge = power.

Regular non-hardcore mode is fun too. Hardcore mode is pretty stressful at times. Losing a high level character that you've been working on for a month(or more) is like being punched in the gut, lol. But it keeps people coming back for more punishment Tongue
oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:07:30 PM

I got:

Skyrim $4.99
Civ 5: Brave New World $7.49
Civ 5: Gods and Kings $7.49

I actually had to make sure I didn't buy anything else. I don't want to load up on games when I still have lots to play. I might get something else before it ends if it hasn't already. But I'm happy with my self restraint this time Tongue

I only bought

Don't Starve
Defy Gravity
(x2) Terraria
PAYDAY: The Heist DLC

I was hoping for an encore sale...
Dogetreats

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:14:22 PM

Counterstrike source
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 04:09:03 PM

You should try this: Divinity Original Sin
it's more complicated than one would think.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: