Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Block Explorer do you use ?  (Read 35254 times)
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:41:44 AM

I know a few people from this thread wanted to know when our move to new servers were complete. I can say that it is completed and we passed all our internal test to make sure the data is correct. The blockchain we hold I call it A1 because we examined all the data after the move.

Also we will not be moving any more! We will start growing horizontally now. It only took us a couple months of production to go from a little couple of servers, to now a big boy server, to handle our loads.

Looks like you are now on Atlantic Metro Communications VPS. Why are not u giving a try to Amazon AWS or Google App Engine ? Are not they better for this kind of a large scale operation ?

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:03:37 AM

I know a few people from this thread wanted to know when our move to new servers were complete. I can say that it is completed and we passed all our internal test to make sure the data is correct. The blockchain we hold I call it A1 because we examined all the data after the move.

Also we will not be moving any more! We will start growing horizontally now. It only took us a couple months of production to go from a little couple of servers, to now a big boy server, to handle our loads.

Looks like you are now on Atlantic Metro Communications VPS. Why are not u giving a try to Amazon AWS or Google App Engine ? Are not they better for this kind of a large scale operation ?

We are not on any VPS system, we are on a dedicated server provided by http://www.bitronictech.net/aff.php?aff=061. Why we choose them over AWS or APP engine, well a couple reason. One is that I actually worked for a datacenter at my college, before I got into bitcoins so I actually do tweak some very low level settings. Every ounce of power you can squeeze of a system, makes my project that much better than the next one. This rules out google app engine. Two I want to support the bitcoin eco-system. If you read some of my early post I actually called for someone to start a hosting PaaS for bitcoin. It would sky rocket, and you wouldn't have any of the issues you have now with hacked AWS accounts.

My startup has paid everything so far in bitcoin. Making it so I never have to get a bank account for my business!

Trust me this some powerful hardware, I know what I am doing and the site has yet to be down excluding today when I had to move the huge blockchain database. Which as you can see went as planned.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:23:20 PM

blockchain.info here for my blockchain verifications.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Simon8x

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:26:43 PM

I use blockchain.info mainly, and when it is not working I use blockr.io.

newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:22:39 PM

We are not on any VPS system, we are on a dedicated server provided by http://www.bitronictech.net/aff.php?aff=061. Why we choose them over AWS or APP engine, well a couple reason. One is that I actually worked for a datacenter at my college, before I got into bitcoins so I actually do tweak some very low level settings. Every ounce of power you can squeeze of a system, makes my project that much better than the next one. This rules out google app engine. Two I want to support the bitcoin eco-system. If you read some of my early post I actually called for someone to start a hosting PaaS for bitcoin. It would sky rocket, and you wouldn't have any of the issues you have now with hacked AWS accounts.

My startup has paid everything so far in bitcoin. Making it so I never have to get a bank account for my business!

Trust me this some powerful hardware, I know what I am doing and the site has yet to be down excluding today when I had to move the huge blockchain database. Which as you can see went as planned.

Really proud to know this buddy. I wish all bitcoin entrepreneurs have this ideology.

BTC_Fundamentals

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:30:20 PM

I am using only blockchain.info for BTC block exploring, there are others for other coins too.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:02:24 PM

Really proud to know this buddy. I wish all bitcoin entrepreneurs have this ideology.

Thank you, bitcoin just makes business so easy in this global era.
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:37:51 PM

Yep, but finding counterparty to accept bitcoin is sometimes a pain.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:44:04 AM

Agreed it takes a little bit of work but I think most sites can do it. You just have be up to sitting down with the person and showing them.
nishtrip15

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

My Skype: nishtrip15 Yahoo: tbnten

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:41:55 PM

I use blockchain.info
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:55:30 PM

I do used localchain

What is localchain ? Can u please provide the URL ?

oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:53:10 PM

I mostly use blockchain.info.
bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 07:11:17 PM

Block chain tab is always open on my browser its best for me I love to check trading info and transaction detail on this , hope you will also enjoy this .
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:04:28 AM

There are a fair number of ways you can pay for things in bitcoin in non-traditional ways. You can use gyft (for consumers), get vendors to use coinbase or bitpay for your specific transaction.
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:26:38 PM

@gweedo I was checking https://apicoin.io/api/v1/doc/ for send & receive API but did not notice any reference. Though it would be a bit complicated, I think https://apicoin.io/api/v1/doc/#pushtx can be used to send Tx. If u have easier API link for send & receive, can u please point to those ?

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:50:45 PM

@gweedo I was checking https://apicoin.io/api/v1/doc/ for send & receive API but did not notice any reference. Though it would be a bit complicated, I think https://apicoin.io/api/v1/doc/#pushtx can be used to send Tx. If u have easier API link for send & receive, can u please point to those ?

That is our sending api https://apicoin.io/api/v1/doc/#pushtx we don't want have access to your funds as that is dangerous and even if you trust us we could get hacked and then your funds would be gone. So by doing this you can signed your own transactions which is pretty easy now of days, and we will send it to the bitcoin network.
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:32:28 AM

That is our sending api https://apicoin.io/api/v1/doc/#pushtx we don't want have access to your funds as that is dangerous and even if you trust us we could get hacked and then your funds would be gone. So by doing this you can signed your own transactions which is pretty easy now of days, and we will send it to the bitcoin network.

But, is not there any receive API that does the following ?

i. Generate a new address

ii. Make a callback when there is an amount received at this address

iii. Forward that amount to another fixed address

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:00:27 AM

blockchain.info, im monster of habits
Icardi09

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:17:19 AM

sure many people using blockchain.info
best looking block explorer for bitcoin for now
anyone know original block explorer for bitcoin?
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:21:21 AM

sure many people using blockchain.info
best looking block explorer for bitcoin for now
anyone know original block explorer for bitcoin?

http://blockexplorer.com/ 
That block explorer has the simplest design. So i think it's the original one, or the oldest one Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: