Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:39:32 AM

I want a statement from the Team and from Bill saying how many coins the team members each buy coins. This is a sign of beleiving in their own coin but too much would be bad too!

I'm buying 0.4 btc worth, a bit more tomorrow. Total will be around 1BTC depends on how LTC does. I'm sure the rest of the team will chime in here as well, just give them a bit, its been a really hectic day.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:41:30 AM

one more ipo...but this seems to be good
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:47:27 AM

I want a statement from the Team and from Bill saying how many coins the team members each buy coins. This is a sign of beleiving in their own coin but too much would be bad too!

Twin, first off, hello!! Hope all is well in your world. Smiley as for my current coins I am a proud owner of 3k DCM, awaiting some btc deposits to grab more shortly. No I won't go crazy and buy the majority though as that would be silly to ruin distribution as a dev in my humble opinion.
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:58:42 AM

Hi Twin, sorry for delays leaving my two cents in the forum:

Thus far I have not purchased any dCom though I will be buying 1 BTC worth which is my typical investment for coins that I think have a bright future.

As for other questions about IPO funds, I have no intention of charging for any personal labors out of any balance I am holding. Part of my deal with this team is to hold a portion of the IPO fund in good faith based on my history similar to an escrow. Any personal profit would come through my own risk via a personal investment. Though with the portion I am holding I am charged with making the decision as to what is the right direction to use my holdings, therefore nothing is out of the question regarding either buy support (which could end up quite murky - what will I then do with the coins I buy? Prove this exact amount?) or buying exchange votes (but again, is a multiple thousand dollar buy into an exchange optimal when I can use this toward webstore development?). Ultimately I will do what is best for this coins community as my job is to secure my portion of the funds and use them honestly - which includes supporting what investors are looking for. For starters we need to cover the basics, payment will be required for an explorer, translations, multipool, etc + up front costs for servers and likewise + forum software. Beyond that (and I would suspect this is why the rest of the team wanted me here) I will analyze all of the tentative costs for either development or investment support and provide insight toward what I think is best from a financial aspect (as this is my profession) and leave it to the team and the voting structure they create for final decisions.

Personally I don't usually toy with markets - If it takes money to support the price then perhaps the coin shouldn't be at this price yet; my stance is to add value and yield long term benefits; however this is just my personal food for thought, I'm here to support this team and its investors.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:58:45 AM

I have 1 BTC incoming for sure and maybe some more if my other trades go the right way.
malei

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:13:48 AM

Where does the IPO money go?  Who gets it?

yes, I want to know the question... who can account for it??? Kiss

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SpAg7VYSTDWTMrWqLjpkGp6LSoP12mQBc5
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:39:32 AM

Where does the IPO money go?  Who gets it?

yes, I want to know the question... who can account for it??? Kiss

This is on our OP under the "team" section, but i'll answer your question and summarize it. Each developer will hold 1/6th of the IPO funds spread evenly. Each of us handles a different aspect of DCM and each of us has to pay for the services we are and will be providing. All of us already have established contacts in the industries and it makes more sense that we directly deal with those contacts and use the funds accordingly to attain the level of quality we want DCM to have in the digital currency world. Seriouscoins is a US certified Accountant and will be drawing up an expense sheet to track everything, this is something we can make public as well if desired.
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:52:30 AM

FYI for all investors in response to a common question.

The arrangement for this coin is to hold a four day IPO phase on the Bittrex marketplace, after which time the IPO phase will come to an end whether it is completely sold out or not - any remaining IPO coins will be destroyed; they will not be held for development purposes as this is what the IPO moneys are being raised for. Bill from Bittrex has offered to handle the destruction for us publicly, SeriousCoin14 has also done a coin destruction with his development team and documented the process meticulously and provably for his investors.

I would just like to stress this now as after the four day period has passed there will be no opportunity to purchase any unsold coins as they will never be circulated.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:57:53 AM

I didn't keep track, but was this ipo open all day? Just wondering how ipo sales will go. Although I expect it'll be impossible to make an accurate prediction regardless.

If the coin sells out quickly, then it's a good indicator that investors should at least receive a short term profit.

If the coin doesn't come close to selling out, yet shows some decent interest, it still could show a profit due to the remainder of the coins being destroyed.

Where it would get iffy and worrisome, is if the coin comes close to selling out, but doesn't. That means there aren't enough coins to destroy to increase value, nor enough buyers left to really sell to.

Guess we'll find out in a couple of days. Although if everyone thinks like me, we'll all be waiting for that last day to make a decision.
zhonghao110

Activity: 224

goog

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:01:08 AM

The arrangement for this coin is to hold a four day IPO phase on the Bittrex marketplace, after which time the IPO phase will come to an end whether it is completely sold out or not - any remaining IPO coins will be destroyed; they will not be held for development purposes as this is what the IPO moneys are being raised for. Bill from Bittrex has offered to handle the destruction for us publicly, SeriousCoin14 has also done a coin destruction with his development team and documented the process meticulously and provably for his investors.

I would just like to stress this now as after the four day period has passed there will be no opportunity to purchase any unsold coins as they will never be circulated.

Why    do   SeriousCoins14   and  BOBSURPLUS   give up  xbc.DCM may be the same outcome as xbc
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:05:12 AM

Why    do   SeriousCoins14   and  BOBSURPLUS   give up  xbc.DCM may be the same outcome as xbc

Hi zhonghao110: They are not quitting their respective coin development teams; please refer to this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636470.msg7097826#msg7097826
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:08:15 AM

I didn't keep track, but was this ipo open all day? Just wondering how ipo sales will go. Although I expect it'll be impossible to make an accurate prediction regardless.

If the coin sells out quickly, then it's a good indicator that investors should at least receive a short term profit.

If the coin doesn't come close to selling out, yet shows some decent interest, it still could show a profit due to the remainder of the coins being destroyed.

Where it would get iffy and worrisome, is if the coin comes close to selling out, but doesn't. That means there aren't enough coins to destroy to increase value, nor enough buyers left to really sell to.

Guess we'll find out in a couple of days. Although if everyone thinks like me, we'll all be waiting for that last day to make a decision.

I think DCM will sell out, I don't want to be too optimistic but I have a good feeling about this, as for the IPO, it was launched at 3:00pm EST so just under 9 hours ago.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:12:34 AM

I think DCM will sell out, I don't want to be too optimistic but I have a good feeling about this, as for the IPO, it was launched at 12:30pm EST so just under 12 hours ago.

So not a full 24hrs yet... yeah, it has a chance. I recall XBC not selling out until the last day, then it was like a mad rush. XLC and LCL sold out in an opposite fashion, superfast (didn't even know about LCL until it was over). But they all had many less coins than DCM does. And I guess Mil will sell out sometime in 2015.

I am not entirely sure it was a great idea to use dev members from XBC over here, as people will assume the worst. I expect many people are already utterly confused over the whole XLC/XBCPlus dev stuff as it is.
zhonghao110

goog

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:14:05 AM

Your  plan  as  same  as   xbc、
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:17:03 AM

I think DCM will sell out, I don't want to be too optimistic but I have a good feeling about this, as for the IPO, it was launched at 12:30pm EST so just under 12 hours ago.

So not a full 24hrs yet... yeah, it has a chance. I recall XBC not selling out until the last day, then it was like a mad rush. XLC and LCL sold out in an opposite fashion, superfast (didn't even know about LCL until it was over). But they all had many less coins than DCM does. And I guess Mil will sell out sometime in 2015.

I am not entirely sure it was a great idea to use dev members from XBC over here, as people will assume the worst. I expect many people are already utterly confused over the whole XLC/XBCPlus dev stuff as it is.

Had to edit that, Launch was at 3:00pm So just over 9 hours ago
zhonghao110

goog

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:21:59 AM

Your  plan  as  same  as   xbc
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:30:31 AM

To clear this up, I have worked with many of the XBC team. We actually took over the project initially as just investors who had a vested interest in the coin. I was working for Seriouscoins for the first 2 weeks in promotions, 2 days after the ipo on polo ended. Long story short, through our work together we became colleagues, I asked him and 4 other devs who I have also worked with in the past to collaborate on DCM to have a fully transparent and successful team. I will state clearly that we are going to push dCom with every ounce of our combined skills to an established and long term position in the Digital money world.

Anyone working with me from XBC is still working on XBC, many in our bitcointalk community do not realize how often these types of collaborations actually happen, mostly because those teams do not want it known. We wanted transparency to ensure investors/supporters were getting a quality currency with a bright future.

We have no affiliation with the original creator of xbc though, just to be clear.  
BBmodBB

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:37:55 AM

yet another cut/paste ipo coin by a noob!~lol who buys this shit?  Cheesy

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
emailtooaj

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:45:03 AM

just a thought  Huh
If all the DCM doesn't sell out during IPO window, how about destroying half of whats left over and take remaining half an divvy it out proportionally to those who did invest?
 Tongue
BBmodBB

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:49:09 AM

just a thought  Huh
If all the DCM doesn't sell out during IPO window, how about destroying half of whats left over and take remaining half an divvy it out proportionally to those who did invest?
 Tongue

just retarded whoever came up with idea of "destroying" coins?(xbc bagholders): how about start overrrr ~ easy  Grin

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: