Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:59:41 PM

maybe we can contact http://unbreakablecoinauctions.com/ to be accepted there

This is neat and the first time I have seen this site, I'll send them an email today. Thank you for this!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:12:09 PM

Kreativekrypto  i hardly recommend a FAST plan to maintain price at IPO starting price ...

and please talk to the multipool operator ..... tell him to set a buy order and go take a cig it will get filled, the last 2 payouts was horrible ... he could get 2x or 3x the amount of coins if he got some brains ... i guess thats why no one want to mine at multipool ..since they can mine at anywhere else get 2x or 3x more coins
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:18:27 PM

Looking at the rich list, i dont see any change in the coins movement of the top 30 even when the price are dropping. Why is that? Smiley

lol, you looked very bad, I dumped 100+k DCM

You mind to show ur address, so that u prove me wrong.  Wink

i HAD 66K IN MY WALLET AND 47K ON BITTREX
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:18:49 PM

Kreativekrypto  i hardly recommend a FAST plan to maintain price at IPO starting price ...

and please talk to the multipool operator ..... tell him to set a buy order and go take a cig it will get filled, the last 2 payouts was horrible ... he could get 2x or 3x the amount of coins if he got some brains ... i guess thats why no one want to mine at multipool ..since they can mine at anywhere else get 2x or 3x more coins

double the payout (or  150% )will cause the DCM become the most profitable coin.
And there will be many miners Join the MP.

No hashrate in the MP == there is no MP.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:20:25 PM

Ok Kahir I will talk to the MP ops regarding this, to see how exactly they are determining trades. On another note I just got my first staking to start today!

qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:21:07 PM

maybe we can contact http://unbreakablecoinauctions.com/ to be accepted there

This is neat and the first time I have seen this site, I'll send them an email today. Thank you for this!

Kreativekrypto, please join IRC, I want to talk with you there
ontopicplease

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:21:56 PM

Dev give atleast 50 BTC to legit projects if you are serious ! Trying to achieve things for free for a new coins won't work, come on use those funds.

I don't understand "if we are serious" I have posted on this thread more than any dev I have ever seen, I was up till 3am still letting everyone know upcoming plans a bunch of transparency things etc. We are spending ipo money on "legit" projects as detailed in our OP. The multi-vendor software alone will have a final cost of $42,000 usd. This is REAL development, and yet the community wants us to pay mintpal Twelve thousand USD  to get into their top 10? Does the community realize that mintpal doesn't mean high prices? Sure the news may spike it for a day so all of the 90% of short term investors can dump DCM. Do our investors really want us to waste 12 grand on voting vs. development?? If you just invested in our mission to flip the coin then I'm ashamed honestly, you get a legitimate team with the ability to actually do the things they say and not shove vaporware on everyone and you scoff at our work?

Please understand, I have been extremely patient with everyone as I feel completely responsible for choosing the person spreading fud and then getting his cronies who have never posted on this thread to spread fud to, I am sick physically from it. Yet this is 5 days now into launch, and if you actually look at our accomplishments they are amazing! If you are not here for a long term project, with a team that HAS delivered on multiple promises in such a short time then I have no time for your comments anymore. So please think and read this thread before you post or I will assume you are trolling.

Thank you to those who know how hard we are working and your words of encouragement during the last 48 hours have been very kind.  I am pushing for further exchange adoption rest assured, I am spending the my own btc now to do this to save the ipo for our huge upfront costs on the plans we stated in the original posting of DCM. We will recover, despite any trolling or other childish nonsense.

blablabla, please, to all new readers, stop believing these scammers.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:22:11 PM

Are the IPO addresses of all the devs publicly available and listed anywhere?

Dev give atleast 50 BTC to legit projects if you are serious ! Trying to achieve things for free for a new coins won't work, come on use those funds.

I don't understand "if we are serious" I have posted on this thread more than any dev I have ever seen, I was up till 3am still letting everyone know upcoming plans a bunch of transparency things etc. We are spending ipo money on "legit" projects as detailed in our OP. The multi-vendor software alone will have a final cost of $42,000 usd. This is REAL development, and yet the community wants us to pay mintpal Twelve thousand USD  to get into their top 10? Does the community realize that mintpal doesn't mean high prices? Sure the news may spike it for a day so all of the 90% of short term investors can dump DCM. Do our investors really want us to waste 12 grand on voting vs. development?? If you just invested in our mission to flip the coin then I'm ashamed honestly, you get a legitimate team with the ability to actually do the things they say and not shove vaporware on everyone and you scoff at our work?

Please understand, I have been extremely patient with everyone as I feel completely responsible for choosing the person spreading fud and then getting his cronies who have never posted on this thread to spread fud to, I am sick physically from it. Yet this is 5 days now into launch, and if you actually look at our accomplishments they are amazing! If you are not here for a long term project, with a team that HAS delivered on multiple promises in such a short time then I have no time for your comments anymore. So please think and read this thread before you post or I will assume you are trolling.

Thank you to those who know how hard we are working and your words of encouragement during the last 48 hours have been very kind.  I am pushing for further exchange adoption rest assured, I am spending the my own btc now to do this to save the ipo for our huge upfront costs on the plans we stated in the original posting of DCM. We will recover, despite any trolling or other childish nonsense.

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:23:09 PM

Dude, you are idiot...
You "dumped" your coins, move on now...
ontopicplease

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:23:51 PM

Are the IPO addresses of all the devs publicly available and listed anywhere?

Lol. of course NOT
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:26:27 PM

Seems that POS started Smiley nice
The pos its working fine, I just received my first "mined" coins

Kreativekrypto, I advice you and the team to stop reading any FUD and ignore them, and concentrate more on developing new things for the coin.

ontopicplease

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:28:24 PM

Dude, you are idiot...

STFO , EVERY TIME YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I WILL STARTING WARNING ALL NEW READERS HERE. SO THINK TWICE WHEN TALKING TO ME.
Szaja1990

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:30:26 PM

Dude, you are idiot...

STFO , EVERY TIME YOU THINK YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I WILL STARTING WARNING ALL NEW READERS HERE. SO THINK TWICE WHEN TALKING TO ME.

+1 DONT BUY THIS SCAM COIN,IF YOU HAVE SELL ASAP
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:34:31 PM

when im getting my stake
CoinManiac

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:53:36 PM

What is stake in the wallet? Huh

NEM NXT NXTL NEX
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:55:23 PM

The POS started...
You receive coins for staking into your wallet.
CoinManiac

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:58:38 PM

The POS started...

So we have to keep our wallet open for staking.

NEM NXT NXTL NEX
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:59:34 PM

The POS started...

No need to keep it 24/7, only open it from time to time
You need to keep your coins in one place, into an address for at least 24 hours to receive stake for those coins.
CoinManiac

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:01:21 PM

The POS started...

You need to keep your coins in one place, into an address for at least 24 hours to receive stake for those coins.

Thx 4 da info. Well this is my first POS coin.  Smiley So did not had idea

NEM NXT NXTL NEX
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:02:10 PM

The POS started...

Thx 4 da info. Well this is my first POS coin.  Smiley So did not had idea

You welcome
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: