Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:45:33 AM

thx bob for your reply.
once mining starts, more coins will be generated right?
almost 500,000 DCM have already been sold on bittrex, and should these not sell out in the next 3 days, you destroy them, so how can there be mining later on ?...
sorry, I must be misunderstanding...
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luvbeening

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:47:39 AM

lets say 1.35millions coins sold...that means 135btc they will get..divided by 6 dev members..135/6=22.5..wow..they get rich more faster than instamine..lol
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:51:10 AM

thx bob for your reply.
almost 500,000 DCM have already been sold on bittrex, and should these not sell out in the next 3 days, you destroy them, so how can there be mining later on ?...

My pleasure, let me clear things up. The mining will be from a MP (multipool) People will mine (X) coin and then that coin will be sold and dCom will be purchased and divvied up between the miners. There is no real DCM mining, but you can earn DCM by mining with the MP, which also helps to keep the price up on the exchanges.

If any coins are left over at the end of the IPO then they will all be destroyed by the Bill and the Bittrex team. They wont be sold or given out, 100% of any leftover will be destroyed.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Bob
Casu

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:51:13 AM

All XBC team on a new coin! Good work, if this is the same like XBC, means another fraud and another deaqd coin!
Good luck, and to all who will invenst in this coin, BE CAREFULL this theam is not trustworthy!

I know for a fact XBC started as a scam and our current team members joined after the release to try to save and stabilize XBC. They are still working hard to bring new life back into it. Digital Commerce is a separate entity with a trustworthy team dedicated to bringing crypto to more vendors and e-commerce websites.

Interesting. As you know for a fact that XBC was started as a scam, please post the evidence here.

Otherwise, how do we trust you or the DCM team if you are telling lies? Don't state things that you cannot backup or what merit does the claims in the original post have on your intentions for DCM?

Like someone else stated, if the promises are not kept, every member on the DCM team will also receive a negative rating from myself also.

Looking forward to the evidence  Grin

Surely the fact that the original dev ran with the IPO funds, leaving a broken wallet and then did the same thing (sans the broken wallet) with XLC is evidence enough? All this is in the public domain.

I just checked the litecoinplus thread in case I was utterly wrong, therefore heavily embarrassed.

However, this is the last post by the dev on the XLC ANN thread.

Today at 12:48:44 AM

Therefore, you must be a puppet/ alt-account of one of the developers since it clearly shows that the dev hasn't run away. Furthermore, debunking your entire comment (as the XLC wallet works/ stakes).

For someone claiming to be an academic that's some pretty fucked up logic. I never said the XLC wallet was broken. Anyway you're a pedantic dick so cba arguing with you anymore.

You stated that the XLC dev ran away with the dev funds, hence I just proved that he/ she is still active from as recently as today. Therefore, you are clearly a troll and this whole DCM operation is starting to look like a circus. I'm putting my DCM up for sale, I thought I was dealing with real businessmen. Apparently not.

Please stay in context to the discussion instead of bad mouthing like an uneducated goat.

Ok on inspection it does appear that the XLC dev is posting in the thread again. I stopped following it a while ago, after the dev hadn't been seen for quite some time and the price had dropped well below the IPO level. It still doesn't change the fact that he has done very little for that coin considering he got 50btc from the IPO.

Anyway, I was questioning your logic that I 'must' be a puppet (I know for a fact I am not). Where is your evidence? There is none, and you are presenting your own view as fact you massive hypocrite. And also, how does the XLC dev posting again in the thread debunk my ENTIRE comment? His posting somehow means that the XBC wallet worked all along? Again, your logic is badly flawed.
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:56:28 AM

thx bob for your reply.

My pleasure, let me clear things up. The mining will be from a MP (multipool) People will mine (X) coin and then that coin will be sold and dCom will be purchased and divvied up between the miners. There is no real DCM mining, but you can earn DCM by mining with the MP, which also helps to keep the price up on the exchanges.

If any coins are left over at the end of the IPO then they will all be destroyed by the Bill and the Bittrex team. They wont be sold or given out, 100% of any leftover will be destroyed.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Bob

Thank you for explaining that. Now I understand, you mean pools like hashcows. Understanding this makes having some DCM even more interesting :-) In fact, all mining later on will throttle the price upwards if you ask me. Cheers!
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:57:44 AM

Bitcoinben, thank you for posting here, I will step in from my brief slumber real quick. We have no idea as to what other devs are truly doing except those we work closely with. I'd like to keep on task and focus of the progression of DCM and move forward. If these are coins are active, great, there is no more need for discussion of this topic. The DCM multipool launching during the IPO is a question we would like the community feedback on, this has never been done to my knowledge and I chose the multipool team I did because they are very classy and innovative (also extremely good with community involvement and updates).

So everyone let us know what you think, this will give miners a reason to use their rigs early while obviously creating a steady buy support. Also, if we go this route please note we will have to release the wallet before the IPO ends as you would need to plug in your DCM wallet address so the pool can credit you with the correct shares. Just keep in mind until the IPO is sold out or four days pass we cannot withdraw DCM from Bittrex. So please hit us with your thoughts, and excuse me for a bit as I try and get a few more hours of sleep Smiley
Casu

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:06:58 PM

Bitcoinben, thank you for posting here, I will step in from my brief slumber real quick. We have no Idea as to what other devs are truly doing except those we work closely with. I'd like to keep on task and focus of the progression of DCM and move forward. If these are coins are active, great, there is no more need for discussion of this topic. The DCM multipool launching during the IPO is a question we would like the community feedback on, this has never been done to my knowledge and I chose the multipool team I did because they are very classy and innovative (also extremely good with community involvement and updates).

So everyone let us know what you think, this will give miners a reason to use their rigs early while obviously creating a steady buy support. Also, if we go this route please note we will have to release the wallet before the IPO ends as you would need to plug in your DCM wallet address so the pool can credit you with the correct shares. Just keep in mind until the IPO is sold out or four days pass we cannot withdraw DCM from Bittrex. So please hit us with your thoughts, and excuse me for a bit as I try and get a few more hours of sleep Smiley

It might be worth taking a look at how ShareCoin did it. I think that was something similar to what you are suggesting. Basically, people were able to mine at a multipool for a week or so leading up to the launch and then got their mined coins shortly afterwards. The only problem I can see is if the IPO suddenly sells out - I guess the mined btc would just have to be returned to the miners rather than DCM.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:10:33 PM

Bitcoinben, thank you for posting here, I will step in from my brief slumber real quick. We have no Idea as to what other devs are truly doing except those we work closely with. I'd like to keep on task and focus of the progression of DCM and move forward. If these are coins are active, great, there is no more need for discussion of this topic. The DCM multipool launching during the IPO is a question we would like the community feedback on, this has never been done to my knowledge and I chose the multipool team I did because they are very classy and innovative (also extremely good with community involvement and updates).

It might be worth taking a look at how ShareCoin did it. I think that was something similar to what you are suggesting. Basically, people were able to mine at a multipool for a week or so leading up to the launch and then got their mined coins shortly afterwards. The only problem I can see is if the IPO suddenly sells out - I guess the mined btc would just have to be returned to the miners rather than DCM.

I'll take a peek at that thank you for the suggestion, as to the multipool it will be ongoing long after the IPO ends so if people sell DCM at whatever price this multipool continues to buy it up and pays out in DCM to miners. (The multipool team is very savvy though and does try to get it's miners the best deal on DCM possible, I have used them personally already with my rigs)
Casu

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:16:42 PM

I'll take a peek at that thank you for the suggestion, as to the multipool it will be ongoing long after the IPO ends so if people sell DCM at whatever price this multipool continues to buy it up and pays out in DCM to miners. (The multipool team is very savvy though and does try to get it's miners the best deal on DCM possible, I have used them personally already with my rigs)

Ah yeah of course, that makes sense. Well I think you should go for it, allowing people to mine to take part in the IPO is something nobody has done yet AFAIK.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:18:46 PM

Let me put it like this then, I see three people connected to XBC launching an IPO for a new coin while XBC continues to slide into the gutter. You say you've not abandoned XBC, yet your actions contradict you. This coin is being launched as direct competitor to XBC, so I take it that you don't know what is meant by conflict of interest? Does it need to be spelled out for you?
Kire

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:55:44 PM

Be real gays. This is just another coin to make pure profit, after they sell all the IPO coins this coin will be dead. We will never heard about this coin again. This is wats happen with XBC, XLC, LCL, and many others, and the guys who are the same from XBC team like Serious they dont know a s*** about crypto. They lost their money on XBC and they are trying to replace loses with this coin.
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:29:15 PM

Let me put it like this then, I see three people connected to XBC launching an IPO for a new coin while XBC continues to slide into the gutter. You say you've not abandoned XBC, yet your actions contradict you. This coin is being launched as direct competitor to XBC, so I take it that you don't know what is meant by conflict of interest? Does it need to be spelled out for you?

I understand and appreciate your concerns about XBC, please keep in mind that the 3 members on our time who are also involved with XBC came in after the original developer abandoned the project. They have really been doing a great job to support the coin from what I've seen. That being said, their involvement with dCom is a conjoined effort with their talents being utilized from the very beginning. I can personally say that it is a pleasure working with such dedicated and honest individuals. I will pass your message along to Kreative or SeriousCoins for them to respond to your concerns.

Developing the future of crypto.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:36:26 PM

Good morning everyone, can we get a couple more community opinions regarding the early release of our dedicated multipool, please read my last couple posts for topic clarification.  This is possibly something we could have as early as tonight for those who mine. Its currently scrypt and x11 algos to choose from. So please give the dCom team your thoughts regarding this, and thanks to those that already have.
dogeberet

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:42:37 PM

Good morning everyone, can we get a couple more community opinions regarding the early release of our dedicated multipool, please read my last couple posts for topic clarification.  This is possibly something we could have as early as tonight for those who mine. Its currently scrypt and x11 algos to choose from. So please give the dCom team your thoughts regarding this, and thanks to those that already have.

I do not see why you would not want to open it early.  I could throw some hash at it.
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:47:19 PM

Be real gays. This is just another coin to make pure profit, after they sell all the IPO coins this coin will be dead. We will never heard about this coin again. This is wats happen with XBC, XLC, LCL, and many others, and the guys who are the same from XBC team like Serious they dont know a s*** about crypto. They lost their money on XBC and they are trying to replace loses with this coin.
lets say 1.35millions coins sold...that means 135btc they will get..divided by 6 dev members..135/6=22.5..wow..they get rich more faster than instamine..lol

Mmmm, im not sure to invest in this coin now.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:49:38 PM

I do not see why you would not want to open it early.  I could throw some hash at it.

Ty Dogeberet, my concern is mostly for the non-mining investors in our community. Some of them could view the multipool as competition to a percentage of the IPO. Although, maybe I'm over thinking this as well, my personal vote will be also be yes.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:00:09 PM

I'm all for multipool now eventhough I already bought enough shares for myself.   Grin  Might mine for a few more.

As for the non-mining investors, they do have enough time to get in on the IPO.  Plus starting a multipool now helps build the community.

-tb-

Casu

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:00:27 PM

Ty Dogeberet, my concern is mostly for the non-mining investors in our community. Some of them could view the multipool as competition to a percentage of the IPO. Although, maybe I'm over thinking this as well, my personal vote will be also be yes.

It is just the same as if a miner mines at hashcows and then manually buys from the IPO with the profits. Nobody is losing out, it's just simplifying things.
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:24:21 PM

For people who are BTC poor, this is a great idea to actually get in on an IPO. There have been times when I really didn't have enough BTC (either tied up in other crypto or just none at all) to buy into an IPO and I got left behind. This could bridge that gap and make it truly fair for all. Should the IPO sell out early, then those that mined still have the assets they mined to fall back on, so nothing was truly lost. I support the early multipool model.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:32:54 PM

had bought some,hope this coin can bring me a big surprise Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: