Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IMET’s response to AMT (Advanced Mining Technology Inc) negative allegations  (Read 3934 times)
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:03:40 PM

IMET, did you manufacture this board?

The one with the burn marks?

We did make that and it was not damaged when delivered to AMT.  One of two things caused that failure.  Either the backplane was shorted out (likely to the hash board heatsinks) or the backplane was not connected to the hash boards correctly (off by a pin or upside down).

Or the lack of copper in the board itself cause the trails to overheat. IMET chose to cut costs, we paid the price.

Didn't IMET create the boards based on your given specs? Are you stating that they have breached their contract?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMT_miners

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:36:24 PM

We did make that and it was not damaged when delivered to AMT.  One of two things caused that failure.  Either the backplane was shorted out (likely to the hash board heatsinks) or the backplane was not connected to the hash boards correctly (off by a pin or upside down).

Or the lack of copper in the board itself cause the trails to overheat. IMET chose to cut costs, we paid the price.

Didn't IMET create the boards based on your given specs? Are you stating that they have breached their contract?

Yes but incorporated their own alternations, component replacements and failed to order to correct amount of copper. and we're suing them for that among a few other things. And when they refund our money, we'll refund our clients.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:45:44 AM

We did make that and it was not damaged when delivered to AMT.  One of two things caused that failure.  Either the backplane was shorted out (likely to the hash board heatsinks) or the backplane was not connected to the hash boards correctly (off by a pin or upside down).

Yes but incorporated their own alternations, component replacements and failed to order to correct amount of copper. and we're suing them for that among a few other things. And when they refund our money, we'll refund our clients.

Is shipping included when you're ready to ship out refunds?

Shipping is not included, but if you have a UPS, FEDEX, or DHL account we can ship and bill to your account. Or preferably you create a label and we'll just bring it out throw it on the package and ship.

Not that AMT has never, ever had shipping issues, I'm just asking.  Roll Eyes
IMET (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:15:46 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wKyCMsU.jpg
We did make that and it was not damaged when delivered to AMT.  One of two things caused that failure.  Either the backplane was shorted out (likely to the hash board heatsinks) or the backplane was not connected to the hash boards correctly (off by a pin or upside down).

This is simply not true.  There was no cost cutting.  Boards were built to print and work just fine.  The backplane is low current.  The failure to the backplane is caused by the problems I suggested above.
IMET (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:03:26 PM

Once again, this is simply not true and all documentation is in place to support our case.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:16:27 AM

joshua zipkin has done nothing but lie since day 1. he took $6,000 dollars from me last year and never delivered a product. he lied repeatedly about delivery dates and he lied repeatedly about my supposed refund he told me was "in the mail".

JOSHUA ZIPKIN, OF AMT MINERS IS A CON ARTIST. HE HAS ESSENTIALLY STOLE MONEY FROM ME.

i dont believe a word AMT miners says in regards to IMET. IMET has stated Joshua Zipkin wrote a a bad check! this is the same behavior joshua zipkin has exhibited from day 1... lying, deceitful, full of shit arrogant prick.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 12:26:30 AM

joshua zipkin has done nothing but lie since day 1. he took $6,000 dollars from me last year and never delivered a product. he lied repeatedly about delivery dates and he lied repeatedly about my supposed refund he told me was "in the mail".

JOSHUA ZIPKIN, OF AMT MINERS IS A CON ARTIST. HE HAS ESSENTIALLY STOLE MONEY FROM ME.

i dont believe a word AMT miners says in regards to IMET. IMET has stated Joshua Zipkin wrote a a bad check! this is the same behavior joshua zipkin has exhibited from day 1... lying, deceitful, full of shit arrogant prick.

:/ Why aren't you suing them then?

clenell

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:37:22 AM

:/ Why aren't you suing them then?

I am.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Pjones

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:39:55 AM

Sounds like it's simple enough to figure this one out.  Look at the board design that YOU APPROVED.  If it's different than what was printed, then IMET may have some liability.  If it is exactly as you signed off, then you need to eat this one. 

ducmami

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:31:28 AM

Why you always talk about they refund your money and you refund your clients?
You have take responsibility with things you done. Don't kick it to them
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:46:29 AM

Looks like Joshua Zipkin has been busy deleting his posts as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3281514#msg3281514

Quote from: AMT_miners on October 01, 2013, 09:26:32 AM
Ok there are few spelling mistakes, get over it. And there is a third floor to that office, walk in the office, go up the green stairs, next to the bar is a door, go through the door and up to the third floor. Yes it is a small space,  and no where not spending a lot of money on the location because this is primarily an online business anyway and we've put a lot of our own money into bring you miners. Ask for Harry who is in the office AT THE MOMENT, if you must. Bring your money and buy a miner for bs your putting us through. We're most likely not going to make any money off the first line and we're just trying to bring a miner to market to demonstrate trust and we're met with all this crap.

In this industry you have the choice of buying a miner and waiting 6 months until you don't meet roi, or buying a miner and never getting it. We're trying to bring a difference to the market by being open, and legit about everything, and not running our damn miners in the mean time while our customers wait and email us their concerns while we dont respond.  And you know why they do that, cause they make more money in time you wait for your purchased miner and can afford to give you a refund when your so pissed. We're trying to do things differently and bring miners to market quickly.

When i'm back in the office in a few weeks, please come see me personally and we'll make a nice video together, i promise.

We're keeping it on the level, because we're on the square brother.

Remember when Brother Josh denied being a Freemasons? BTW, the Harry mentioned above is Joshua Zipkin's Daddy-O, the venerable Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, who just so happens to attend the Masonic Temple that AMT currently has its third office (vacating the other two due to customer concerns) in the back sans an exterior doorknob, but Josh didn't know there was a Masonic Temple attached to the front of his office because he didn't have time to walk around the building and take a peek. This would be so motherfuckin' funny if it wasn't the Goddamn truth.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:48:21 AM

We're keeping it on the level, because we're on the square brother.[/size]

"We're keeping it on the level, Honest Abe".

Doesn't that sound soooooooooo much better??
clenell

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:26:16 PM

newsflash...

Josua Zipkin is a liar.

IMET (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:02:53 AM

IMET's name came up again, so I stated the fact that the printed circuit boards IMET was responsible for work just fine and the claims that AMT keeps making are simply untrue.  The problem with the overall system is thermal and mechanicals that IMET was NOT responsible for.  AMT deleted this post very quickly.  AMT, cease and desist on this public deformation.   I am only posting here because of the deletion.

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 06, 2014, 01:08:44 PM
(https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs28.postimg.org%2Fmjvys3595%2FSAM_0297.jpg&t=542&c=IeE3pw7mM335Mg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.) (http://postimg.org/image/mjvys3595/)

Here's another picture of shipments and boxes.  They were shipped out. They were delayed in hong kong. Some clients have already received them. NOT ALL OF OUR CLIENTS CONSIST OF THE 20 PEOPLE THAT READ THIS THREAD.

Again, we are working hard to get everyone their machines and eventually going to try and upgrade people. Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines. We're doing what we can and we are doing it on a dime because of IMETs fuck up and because of Lenell bullshit and because of our poor decision making skills. STOP writing shit, stop complaining, work with us to get what you want or keep up the crap

Why dont you guys buy some more hardware, we're selling again to try and bring in revenue to help fulfill MPP right.  Or keep complaining and trashing our rep, either way its beyond us at this point.

Thanks

AMT. 

Once again, IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:05:20 AM

A couple months later, Joshua Zipkin goes on record wondering where all the Freemason shit came from, claiming he wasn't one. Now, he has an office in the back of a Masonic Temple, not realizing said Temple was there because he didn't have time to walk around to the front of the building. And this ASSHOLE is on the square?

Harry Zipkin, Joshua Zipkin's 320 lb Daddy-O, is on the far left.
gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:14:42 AM

I am posting this here since it was deleted by AMT on the New Official AMT Thread and was in response to continued public deformation of IMET.

Cease and desist on these acts of public deformation of IMET.  The truth will come out in the proper forum based on your lawsuit post.

Your previous remarks, posts and comments regarding AMT, our dealings, and just about everything you discussed was a direct breach of contract based on the NDA you signed at the start of our dealings.

Threatening the "mysterious answer" of how to fix the boards for an additional payment you felt was due for a 90% failed production run, was a sleazy thing to do.

Your production is what caused our boards to fail, plain and simple.  We have the original boards and all of them suffer from one specific flaw which after more than one PCB diagnostician analyzed them each came to same conclusion - which is IMET failed to do something vital during their production process. The lack of which caused almost all the modules to fail immediately or shortly there after. Those which lasted through testing did not survive more than a few weeks to a month.

IMET If you care so much about your reputation you'll refund us so that we can refund our clients. Or we'll continue and sue you for a lot more than the refunded amount. You'll also spend about that much during these proceedings especially if we join you in the class action. Think about it.

ON A PUBLIC FORUM  

AS SOON AS IMET ISSUES US A REFUND FOR THE HUNDREDS OF MODULES WE HAVE THAT DO NOT WORK WE WILL REFUND ALL CLIENTS WISHING TO RECEIVE REFUNDS.

WE HAVE PAID IMET OVER 200,000 DOLLARS - THAT'S A LOT OF REFUNDS.  

How is this AMT mining still on the forum ? why hasnt this person and all associated accounts been removed and login logs sent to fouled customers ? Why isnt anyone actually attempting to bring forth a lawsuit if people have lost money. at least picket his house. just stop being so passive aggressive it's disgusting.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:22:29 AM

Heard that somewheres before havent we?

LOL.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:49:14 PM

With the class action against AMT being official, just curious if AMT ever actually went ahead to sue IMET or it was otherwise settled? Any info here?

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 05:32:40 PM

With the class action against AMT being official, just curious if AMT ever actually went ahead to sue IMET or it was otherwise settled? Any info here?

They probably filed an initial complaint then ran out of money to continue.

opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:55:48 PM

The money is there. Already traced the wallets used to bilk us. He also spent a sizable amount of money on silk road as well. But he has been putting all that money into KNC farms and such. I have posted about the wallets in use. He is keeping them in bitcoin in the hopes that the court will not ask for the money and he could fool them based on sales figures.....Judge said in no uncertain terms that sales figures dont matter here. Getting the money to the customers is. So with the class on, this is where IMET fits in. If AMT tried to sue them, what happened? There was alot of that, but who knows. "Joshua Zipkin" has proven he is terrible at follow through. By his own admission he is an "ideas" guy. So action is not high on his list of things.

They probably filed an initial complaint then ran out of money to continue.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: