Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0NE project|  (Read 45910 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:53:39 PM

I would like to invest a bit in the IPO and I would like to promote it by doing a blog post and helping you host giveaways? Can I claim a share as blog bounty?
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:59:52 PM

baah I started to type and then realized it's no point. Baahh

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
just0ne (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:03:05 PM

This coins looks like scam but ideas behind are not so bad . keep watching

Thanks for joined this thread and for sharing your opinion. Yes please , keep reading

I would like to invest a bit in the IPO and I would like to promote it by doing a blog post and helping you host giveaways? Can I claim a share as blog bounty?

Thanks for your interest , i'm waiting the agreement from an escrower (i'll already contacted him ) and there are bountys for blog, forum , twitter and facebook share but still not available . This phase will be opened soon (3-4 days later) i'll contact you at right time if you are still interested  Wink

tnx for your bump, what do you mean ?

Regards

join 0NE , just 0NE - www.just0ne.org
123miner

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:54:06 PM

This coins looks like scam but ideas behind are not so bad . keep watching

Thanks for joined this thread and for sharing your opinion. Yes please , keep reading

Thanks for your interest , i'm waiting the agreement from an escrower (i'll already contacted him ) and there are bountys for blog, forum , twitter and facebook share but still not available . This phase will be opened soon (3-4 days later) i'll contact you at right time if you are still interested  Wink

tnx for your bump, what do you mean ?

Regards

I'm interested in IPO too but i'll wait till escrow service will be available
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:58:07 PM

I'm interested in IPO too but i'll wait till escrow service will be available

Thank you so much for your interest , i'll contact you back when IPO start

just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:04:28 PM

-Today we have No Update till now but still here and working.

I would like to ask to anyone will read this post : What your preferred webwallet if any and why ? What do you think about webwallet ?
No one service can be better than a cold wallet in terms of security but as a day service , a webwallet may increase the marketability of the currency.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:19:08 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 01:05:28 AM by monbux

just0ne has contacted me and I have agreed to provide escrow services for the IPO.  The IPO funds will be sent to newly generated addresses for this escrow.  

There will be 2 different IPOs, resulting in 2 different address.  just0ne must post when they will request release of the BTC publicly, so investors will know what they are investing in, and how it will be spent.

I do find the product somewhat interesting, but hopefully more info will be released about it Smiley

What the IPO funds will be used for:

Thanks for join.  Grin

There are 2 IPOs

0NE Engine  : 1000 shares with 0,00020000 0NE @ 0,2  BTC each- this funds will be used to build a mining farm to support 0NE
0NE Promo : 1000 shares with 0,00010000 0NE @ 0,3 BTC each - this funds are for adv.

Parts that you quote are referred to 1 share of hashing power (not an IPO share) that means 1/1000 total hash power of 0NE Engine (mining farm)

Engine and Promo investors ,in addition to the parts of 0NE coin bought , will earn a percentage of BTC generated from 0NE mining farm : this amount will be sent every month and furthermore every 6 months there will be a bigger checkpoint

**Promo investors earn significantly more respect Engine investors***

Launch is planned on 21 June so i suppose that for a fair IPO distribution, coins should be released 2-4 hours after launch but as usual i'll consider your suggestions.

Hopefully the OP will release more info on that.  But this is for the people who are considering whether they want to invest in this IPO or not, thanks!

Disclaimer: Just because there is an escrow for the IPO funds doesn't guarantee that the funds will be spent "correctly".  Furthermore, I am in no way endorsing this product.
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 12:37:20 AM

Thanks for join.  Grin

There are 2 IPOs

0NE Engine  : 1000 shares with 0,00020000 0NE @ 0,2  BTC each- this funds will be used to build a mining farm to support 0NE
0NE Promo : 1000 shares with 0,00010000 0NE @ 0,3 BTC each - this funds are for adv.

Parts that you quote are referred to 1 share of hashing power (not an IPO share) that means 1/1000 total hash power of 0NE Engine (mining farm)

Engine and Promo investors ,in addition to the parts of 0NE coin bought , will earn a percentage of BTC generated from 0NE mining farm : this amount will be sent every month and furthermore every 6 months there will be a bigger checkpoint

**Promo investors earn significantly more respect Engine investors***

Launch is planned on 21 June so i suppose that for a fair IPO distribution, coins should be released 2-4 hours after launch but as usual i'll consider your suggestions.

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:41:46 AM

Tired of lots of ZEROS after the decimals?   Ya... don't mine this coin....

rayday11

Activity: 344
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:45:58 AM

The 35 percent IPO is hard to swallow. Good luck in your project.
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 01:39:27 AM

The 35 percent IPO is hard to swallow. Good luck in your project.

Thank you for your bump. Wink 35% is hard to swallow just if you know that you are buying something with no plans for future.
we consider that amount needed to setup something that will support 0NE lifetime . No matter pump/dump players, don't worry about whales, there are no rumors that could bring 0NE coin down in the long period.
Once the mining farm will be setup , 0NE coin will have a daily buying pressure thanks to Engine.
Our investors , miners and adopters will just need to keep clear in mind that hold just even only 0,00000001 0NE mean hold something that have a proper inner life, a little seed that will grow and become huge pushed high everyday by 0NE Engine. And an Engine that theoretically could never stop grow. A few % of Engine earnings will used to renew and upgrade Engine itself .  Consider how big is crypto world , selling 2000 shares looks like not an huge thing to do and we are able to reach significant number after just 35% are gone.
0NE will be always on the top of the list (in in alphabetical order ...its name start with zero) doesn't really matter if IPOs need 1 month or 3 (
if this does not disturb our escrower course) a lot of people will know our project and we wish join us too .
 It is an hard and ambitious project, we all know this fact, but we keep working and every day try to think something new to be able to gain even 1 satoshi value .

Regards

Lizzardis

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:07:32 AM

Well, I'm certainly interested in this coin. One coin seems a bit.. Drastic, but then again.. So does the 35% premine!

However, I'm keeping an eye on this coin, and may actually point my miner at a pool given by the OP, on the 21st of June. I also hope that the windows wallets are released by then too.

We'll see.
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 06:40:59 PM

Well, I'm certainly interested in this coin. One coin seems a bit.. Drastic, but then again.. So does the 35% premine!

However, I'm keeping an eye on this coin, and may actually point my miner at a pool given by the OP, on the 21st of June. I also hope that the windows wallets are released by then too.

We'll see.

Thank you so much for your interest. As i explained before we consider that amount of premine coin , necessary to build our project , (dedicated mining farm to support 0NE price ) and for promoting with real advertising.

Wallet for Windows and osx are already done, and in few archives crypted. Password will be revealed at launch date.

Please , Enjoy and rate this video http://youtu.be/VZEO3QiAIq4

- *** UPDATE - IPO actions will be opened 1 hour after launch ***

Best Regards

azwccc

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:42:56 PM

this is a really really old and failed idea

Bitrated user: azwccc.
jakecrow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:52:06 PM

-Scrypt
-35% premine
-Not one but two IPOs
-1 coin so any practical use is out the window

And yet people will still invest in this. You 100% deserve to lose everything you throw at this shit.
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 07:24:09 PM

this is a really really old and failed idea

not everything that is old is necessarily wrong  Grin we hope that an "old idea" with better marketing , plans and development could be successful

-Scrypt
-35% premine
-Not one but two IPOs
-1 coin so any practical use is out the window

And yet people will still invest in this. You 100% deserve to lose everything you throw at this shit.

-Scrypt : our coin is not a tech innovation (at least actually) . We just start from a strong base . Mining phase lasts for only 30 days.

-35% premine : do you prefer coins that only have hypes for couple of months strongly linked by few new tech details (that only tomorrow people will know if these are really useful or not), or would be preferred a "simple" coin that already has (before the start) a sustainable business plan behind and a lot of market and usability projects ? Time will tell  Wink

- 2 IPOs : different IPO for different goals . Different price for different kind of investors . Not every crypto user is a day trader.

-1 coin has basically no limits as any other coin. 0NE aim to reach the highest value ever seen for a crypto coin. So as far as we know now, it could even be used as a cheque to transfer large values .

Best Regards

just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:07:19 PM

We care about 0NE because we care about you.

We have listed on http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-launch-calendar/

Launch is confirmed on 21 June at 6.47 a.m PST ( 1.47 p.m. UTC )

*** and yes ... 0NE Coin has ZERO transaction fee. Hoping to have done something pleasing especially for traders and final users.

eddyfitz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:44:39 AM

dude, if you'll transfer my original ONEcoin fractions of coin - I'm in  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200177
just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 08:11:24 AM

dude, if you'll transfer my original ONEcoin fractions of coin - I'm in  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200177

Hello and thanks for your msg.

I'm sorry but we are not involved in that project. I actually don't know if that coin is still alive, no update from months.
I'll contact their dev soon , if they are still alive maybe we could try to find a way to coexist.
On the other hand, if onc project is dead It would be nice if all its followers move their interest in solo coin, to our project ! 

Best Regards

just0ne (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 05:14:52 PM

- OP updated

A warm welcome and a big thanks to the first pool that will support the 30-days-only 0NE mining action .
Pre-registration is available.

join 0NE , just 0NE

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: