Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:36:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIMX][X11] LimeCoinX,Stores, Games, ChromeOs/Android/Iphone wallet  (Read 56351 times)
coda

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:34:44 PM

LimecoinX Android wallet is Available Now, you can download it from Google Play or Directly from our official Website : www.Limecoin.org

Its Free, Fast, Secure and do not use Memory on your phone, Forget those hours trying to Sync a Wallet!

well done !
next step: Iphone !
Good luck with that lol

if you want limx to succeed you hav to spread it,, it needs to move between hands
and as a lot of persons have iphones ( in rich north countries ) this is necessary

and apple seems to be more fair about it
http://www.coindesk.com/coinjar-apple-app-store-features-restored/

BTC:18oLLFcxwwzfQt4F2YF7QzKyFeksq3dqsQ
spicelord

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:06:17 PM

LimecoinX Android wallet is Available Now, you can download it from Google Play or Directly from our official Website : www.Limecoin.org

Its Free, Fast, Secure and do not use Memory on your phone, Forget those hours trying to Sync a Wallet!

well done !
Good luck with that lol

if you want limx to succeed you hav to spread it,, it needs to move between hands
and as a lot of persons have iphones ( in rich north countries ) this is necessary

Hadn't seen that article. Thanks for that

coda

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:32:36 PM

well done !
Good luck with that lol

Hadn't seen that article. Thanks for that

you welcome, it's always a pleasure to share good news Wink

IParn (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:22:01 PM

Devs need to create demand and market the coin. People are not just going to stumble upon it.
more than a day worth of mining has been dumped in the last 20 hours - 15991 coins sold vs 2596 bought.

thats the hardest part :/

and btw: im working on the Iphone APP, i hope to have it ready tonight.   Grin

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
A-tM

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:14:53 PM

Devs need to create demand and market the coin. People are not just going to stumble upon it.
more than a day worth of mining has been dumped in the last 20 hours - 15991 coins sold vs 2596 bought.

I am holding all my coins; if I have external source of money, I will buy another limecoins. A pity that do not have Cheesy
I have trust in this coin.
The low value now is a good for miners - with current value and high hashrate the mining is unprofitable -> hashrate should lower, and yields should rise.

But, if the value will never rise significantly, the mining is a lost. Sad
Lets hope the value will rise.

I really like the attitude of devs and their work.
Keep up the good work.

Kind regards,
Andy
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:03:35 PM

Hey all, if anyone still needs to swap LIM from prior to 6/6 at 6pm pacific time, please PM me or Iparn, and we'll take care of it. Thank you for your patience.

IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 09:12:02 PM

I am holding all my coins; if I have external source of money, I will buy another limecoins. A pity that do not have Cheesy
I have trust in this coin.
The low value now is a good for miners - with current value and high hashrate the mining is unprofitable -> hashrate should lower, and yields should rise.

But, if the value will never rise significantly, the mining is a lost. Sad
Lets hope the value will rise.

I really like the attitude of devs and their work.
Keep up the good work.

Kind regards,
Andy

thanks for the trust andy, we are trying to get investors on the coin, we are one of the most developed coins, we have stores, android wallet, online wallet, Videogames, Twitter Tipbot, facebook TipBot, a non-profit foundation accepts donations with LimecoinX, and more

We just need some Media coverage (which is hard to get, when Bitcoin,doge,litecoin and darkcoin gets all the attention).

in other news:

Im compiling Iphone Wallet, i hope its stable enough for a public release, and also i need to look into AppStore to see if they would accept an Altcoin Wallet, Apple policies are very restrictive.

If not, ill release it only on website as an independent package.

IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 01:11:58 AM

The price and dump doesn't make any sense, miners wouldn't dump at such low prices effectively losing money, there was someone setting themselves up for a lower price price dump at 100 through 300 sats - that takes greed to whole other lever, buy back at 10%? this happened immediately before a dump from 1000 to 100 happened, tough luck though, seems like nobody is falling for their shit no matter how much 10 coin batches he/them sell to themselves at 200.

I want to buy some more coins but first I'd like to see the premine address and how many coins have been put on the market.

its easy use the blockchain explorer:

The Last transaction the Premined Wallet did was at block 1350:

The Actual balance of the Premined wallet is:  651520.61731336  (remember the premined for devs was 420,000 still untouched) the rest is for Swapping LIM TO LIMX.

Currently there are on Market: 1'375'000 Coins at 20:09pm   , producing 14,400 coins per day.

The Problem with price is, that just a few users are buying coins, and they are getting piles of it, so they can manipulate the market, what we need is more and more buyers.

Ill try to make a "LIMX Richest People List".

also a personal note: do you think my dev team, love the current price? i mean, we have been working hard on this coin, and you can see it with all the stuff that has been created, Android wallet, Online Wallet, Stores, TipBot, Games, upcoming in a few hours the Iphone wallet, and more.  its really dissapointing for me at least as a dev to see that prices, and just a few manipulating the price. but i believe in this project and i believe that if we got more investors and they start buying too, the current whales wont be able to manipulate the price.

Also a low price its a good oportunity for investors like you Wink

regards!

vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:34:14 AM

I believe several traders are taking advantage of the situation on the market to try and gain huge stacks of LIMX. Why? Because they see the future value of the coin. The current value is simply because of the LIM to LIMX swap. It was the most fair thing to do, no regrets there, but it made supply outstrip initial demand. There is a LOT of LIMX available since release because 800k + LIM were converted to LIMX. At the same time, some mined LIM after 6/6 for larger personal gains, some transferring for LIMX before it was caught and turned off. This is a temporary undervaluing of LIMX.

This coin has a lot going for it. An awesome community, the LIM community! Stable code, A stable network, and a secure network. A big infrastructure with many great providers of goods and services on board. A pile of features, right out of the gate, carried over from LIM. A laundry list of features being worked on right now, and many more planned, several of them quite unique in the usual LIM stlye! Many, many goods and services incoming over the next days, weeks, and months. A dedicated dev team and staff, committed to seeing LIMX be the absolute best it can be.

Don't be discouraged by traders playing the hands they are dealt. Acquire LIMX cheaply while you can. Don't give it away to bogus buy orders. Don't panic sell. It's better to hold your LIMX, spend that LIMX on goods and services that are already available, the dozens more that will be available soon, or on games, than to throw it away.

Cheesy

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:08:26 AM

This is great advice. I am going to try and buy some tomorrow..Today I was battling all day with my computer. Finally I managed to get a blog post done.. We want to translate the ANN into Chinese too, My Husband is a certified translator into Mandarin Chinese.. He is Chinese as well it helps lol.

Here is my latest blog post enjoy..btw my original qiwoman account here has been compromised and so had to create this one - qiwoman2:

http://bitbillions.net/2014/06/12/alt-currencies-limecoinx-limx-latest-news/

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Rehael

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:11:30 AM

I am a little noob on markets but im trying to buy some limesx, I really trust this coin, lot of hard work should be rewarded and i trust this coin
Fercho

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:17:32 AM

buy buy buy!!, we wont stop hard work  Grin

[img]http://s27.postimg.org/di0h57feb/de
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:19:39 AM

I am a little noob on markets but im trying to buy some limesx, I really trust this coin, lot of hard work should be rewarded and i trust this coin

Exactly also they have achieved a lot more than many other coins so why the rant from the person above my previous I have no ideas. For an MMO Game to be using it the coin has to be good. Also development doesn't happen in one day, it takes time and at least the DEV is active and doing his best. Smiley.It's good you are picking it up cheap as well. I will send a message in to POLONIEX as well. I want this traded on POLO too.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coda

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:45:22 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 11:25:14 AM by coda

Are you fucking kidding me - LMFAO -  REALLY

Do you stupid mother fuckers really think that COIN DEVELOPMENT is Stores? TipBot? or Games?

OH MY FUCKING GOD ! ! ! ! LOL _LOL _ LOL - -- - LOL

WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS - LMFAO

I HAVE TEARS - STOP - PLEASE STOP !!!

You fucking people have no clue - LOL

You folks south of the border need to get a clue - LMFAO

Get a clue folks - fucking idiots - LOL
[/quote]

mangled blue can you move out with your racist, poor minded whitey thoughts
such bad words going out of your mouth needs to be washed with a toilet brush

you say nothing constructive, you have pre-made, quick judgements,...
signs that you're stupid and if i use the same semantics as you, your brain shall be as big as a peanut

if you're here only to make trouble and trolling around please move out to another thread,
or better: spend your energy in a positive and real helpful way go find your marvelous
superior Darkcoin for example ...
bad behaviour always come from frustration, if you're like that it's not our fault
but, if the world is getting so bad it's because of people like you ...

chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:01:56 PM

Are you fucking kidding me - LMFAO -  REALLY

Do you stupid mother fuckers really think that COIN DEVELOPMENT is Stores? TipBot? or Games?

OH MY FUCKING GOD ! ! ! ! LOL _LOL _ LOL - -- - LOL

WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS - LMFAO

I HAVE TEARS - STOP - PLEASE STOP !!!

You fucking people have no clue - LOL

You folks south of the border need to get a clue - LMFAO

Get a clue folks - fucking idiots - LOL

mangled blue can you move out with your racist, poor minded whitey thoughts
such bad words going out of your mouth needs to be washed with a toilet brush

you say nothing constructive, you have pre-made, quick judgements,...
signs that you're stupid and if i use the same semantics as you, your brain shall be as big as a peanut

if you're here only to make trouble and trolling around please move out to another thread,
or better: spend your energy in a positive and real helpful way go find your marvelous
superior Darkcoin for example ...
bad behaviour always come from frustration, if you're like that it's not our fault
but, if the world is getting so bad it's because of people like you ...

<----- Use the "Ignore" link there, it is marvelous and transforms BTCTalk in an actually enjoyable place.

uaivj

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:54:54 PM

I believe several traders are taking advantage of the situation on the market to try and gain huge stacks of LIMX. Why? Because they see the future value of the coin. The current value is simply because of the LIM to LIMX swap. It was the most fair thing to do, no regrets there, but it made supply outstrip initial demand. There is a LOT of LIMX available since release because 800k + LIM were converted to LIMX. At the same time, some mined LIM after 6/6 for larger personal gains, some transferring for LIMX before it was caught and turned off. This is a temporary undervaluing of LIMX.

This coin has a lot going for it. An awesome community, the LIM community! Stable code, A stable network, and a secure network. A big infrastructure with many great providers of goods and services on board. A pile of features, right out of the gate, carried over from LIM. A laundry list of features being worked on right now, and many more planned, several of them quite unique in the usual LIM stlye! Many, many goods and services incoming over the next days, weeks, and months. A dedicated dev team and staff, committed to seeing LIMX be the absolute best it can be.

Don't be discouraged by traders playing the hands they are dealt. Acquire LIMX cheaply while you can. Don't give it away to bogus buy orders. Don't panic sell. It's better to hold your LIMX, spend that LIMX on goods and services that are already available, the dozens more that will be available soon, or on games, than to throw it away.

Cheesy

What a fucking joke - lol

Please keep the comedy coming - LMFAO

Mr. Mangled Blue,

I'm one of the dumb motherfuckers that is buying this shit up down here and thinks this coin could have some potential, if it gets on "the map".  Is it going to challenge DRK? No.  Could it find a niche market? Maybe, my pump will put it on the map I don't know if it will survive after.

I'm estimating that I'll have 80+% of the outstanding coins within 45 days maybe less as long as prices don't rally.  (Don't look for my wallet, I'm holding alot on Bittrex and the rest spread over many, many different addresses.) Once I get close to my 80% of supply target,  I'm going to throw my gpu farm (500+ and adding a couple hundred Nvidias over the next week or so) on the coin to start to push the hashrate up to something semi-respectable.  At this time I'll start to buy with the intent to START to move the price up, no longer worry about getting coins cheap.  I'll also do a lot of trading with myself (wash trades) during this phase to make it look like there is big volume (I have an algo for this purpose) and draw attention to the coin.  Once others traders start to participate, I'll put my foot on the gas.

This is an over simplification of how pumps happen, but being able to get control of supply for cheap is a big factor.  You and everyone else is going to make this one so easy.  It's funny how little BTC I've had to expend so far and how many coins I've already got just from the last two days.

Normally I don't post on forums, I just do recon.  But, I just wanted to document this so I can come back 2 months from now and show you that you are nothing more then a troll. 

FYI, I'm not defending LIM dev team.  They probably think people like me are bad for their coin, but in reality I'll draw more attention to their coin then they can.  I just think that you seem to be pretty big JAGOFF and I would like to come back and make you feel small after I make my play here. 

Cheers, You miserable Jag...

One last thing... Don't you just love unregulated market?  I do!
coda

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:07:26 AM

Cheesy

What a fucking joke - lol

Please keep the comedy coming - LMFAO

Mr. Mangled Blue,

I'm one of the dumb motherfuckers that is buying this shit up down here and thinks this coin could have some potential, if it gets on "the map".  Is it going to challenge DRK? No.  Could it find a niche market? Maybe, my pump will put it on the map I don't know if it will survive after.

I'm estimating that I'll have 80+% of the outstanding coins within 45 days maybe less as long as prices don't rally.  (Don't look for my wallet, I'm holding alot on Bittrex and the rest spread over many, many different addresses.) Once I get close to my 80% of supply target,  I'm going to throw my gpu farm (500+ and adding a couple hundred Nvidias over the next week or so) on the coin to start to push the hashrate up to something semi-respectable.  At this time I'll start to buy with the intent to START to move the price up, no longer worry about getting coins cheap.  I'll also do a lot of trading with myself (wash trades) during this phase to make it look like there is big volume (I have an algo for this purpose) and draw attention to the coin.  Once others traders start to participate, I'll put my foot on the gas.

This is an over simplification of how pumps happen, but being able to get control of supply for cheap is a big factor.  You and everyone else is going to make this one so easy.  It's funny how little BTC I've had to expend so far and how many coins I've already got just from the last two days.

Normally I don't post on forums, I just do recon.  But, I just wanted to document this so I can come back 2 months from now and show you that you are nothing more then a troll.  

FYI, I'm not defending LIM dev team.  They probably think people like me are bad for their coin, but in reality I'll draw more attention to their coin then they can.  I just think that you seem to be pretty big JAGOFF and I would like to come back and make you feel small after I make my play here.  

Cheers, You miserable Jag...

One last thing... Don't you just love unregulated market?  I do!

i suspected there was somebody manipulating the market

prices just go on the wrong direction, with no other logic than getting cheap prices
i understand more what's going on now ...
don't know if you're a good thing or a bad thing but,
please, mr Fontas trader style, once you reach your goals, don't kill the coin
let other people and the coin earn something as they let you earn a lot

IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:53:08 AM

Ignore button, i love you!

cgminer-o

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:01:52 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 09:03:32 AM by cgminer-o

Push 3 My Gold missing?

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
IParn (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:28:39 AM

I send  my last LIM for Travian Gold.

To: Travian 5-2014 8hGry2QPxqP8ddv7ZbfhyoVaVTqN8SGt72
Debit: -576.00 LIM
Transaction fee: -0.009 LIM
Net amount: -576.009 LIM
Transaction ID: b7dafb9ddb3fc61ae55d774408a86162c229143547048a87c7c137c4085342cc

Regards cgminer-o
 Grin Grin
push

or send LIMX on i95KSNGjm325w4VoYGbQ9n4fAz3pTwUvd7

Push 2

Push 3 My Gold missing?

i cant verify transactions since lim blockchain is dead, but i just sent you the gold.

my apologies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: