Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So... Yeah, 'Murican's lost some sense  (Read 371 times)
acs267 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:45:04 PM

What if I told you that two men walked into a Wal-Mart were I lived, one distracted the clerk at the Sporting Goods section, and the other busted the glass display cases while they were just a few feet away? What if I also told you the one who busted the glass took off with a Diamond Back DB-15 rifle, and stuffed it down his shirt? And then NOBODY saw or heard a thing, and they ran out of the store. And then that one of them has a GPS ankle bracelet, and this happened last Wednesday?

Guess what? Actually happened where I live. Last Wednesday too, and there's even photos of them. But guess what? Nobody has been put in custody yet. And not to mention, something like this happened again at another Wal-Mart in a neighboring city.

It baffles me how they heard nothing. And not to mention, the way the hunting section is made so that the clerk can look at the rifles no matter where they are. And they'd have to be stupid to not hear the glass, so do the customers.

What do you guys think about it?
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:58:08 PM

Glass, not acrylic?
GPS ankle bracelet didn't shock his ass to the ground and/or alert the police to go Code 3 once he entered the perimeter of a gun store?
Nobody was able to shoot him in self-defense?

Epic fail.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
acs267 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:02:31 PM

Glass, not acrylic?
GPS ankle bracelet didn't shock his ass to the ground and/or alert the police to go Code 3 once he entered the perimeter of a gun store?
Nobody was able to shoot him in self-defense?

Epic fail.

And, yup, they use glass.

I was baffled buy it, too. The article or the news really didn't say if there were security guards (Trust me, at this Wal-Mart, it's a ton-of-fucking security guards. It's one of the 'good neighborhoods'."

I'm guessing at least one person had a concealed weapon there.

He also had on shorts, and that should've showed he had a rifle. They were gym shorts. I'm guessing nobody really cared? Like when the bridge was stolen in Russia years ago?
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:17:41 PM

Honestly, I know Americans won't like this but I think one of America's basic problems is total apathy and incompetence mixed into one ridiculous bundle that makes them look incredibly stupid to the rest of the world, so long as their own little bubble isn't interfered with they're perfectly content to let the rest of the land destroy itself.
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:23:02 PM

Honestly, I know Americans won't like this but I think one of America's basic problems is total apathy and incompetence mixed into one ridiculous bundle that makes them look incredibly stupid to the rest of the world, so long as their own little bubble isn't interfered with they're perfectly content to let the rest of the land destroy itself.

i think this is intentional.. bombard people with distractions (entertainment, media) and defund education, or make it more difficult to get it, and you'll see a dumber society. the more apathetic they are, the more you can get away with.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:25:02 PM

Yep, pretty much.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:01:37 PM

It's probably a case of no one is paid enough to care and no one wants to be the one who cooperates with the police.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: