Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Truth About Bitcoin!!  (Read 1882 times)
chowderman (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:18:12 PM

It all goes back to what we believe is the beginning of humanity. It is when we as earthlings began to evolve from primates into early hominids. Then a local passerby of discovered our evolution, many of you refer of them as Lizard people...but in fact they are the Settite Empire.

The Settite Empire is an ancient race that has over a million years of evolution behind it. They wanted to harvest our planet for resources and they wanted to use earthlings as the labour force, but early hominids were very slow and dim-witted, so the Settites began their genetic engineering of us. Similarily another ancient race has also been doing just the same as the Settites, these are the Insectoid Collective. They have also been engineering our race for workers, and with both of their occupation of our planet it has lead them to war for us and our resources. In which I will explain further.

Scientifically the fossil remains of early hominids that we know of are actually the mistakes made by both aliens as they were genetically engineering us from apes. Although from the beginning Settites claim to have seeded earth for evolution as a colony, from what we know of as dinosaurs, but that was foiled by the Insectoids that attacked earth directly, which our only knowledge of that is what we believe is a meteor strike, that decimated 95% of life on earth, but in fact it was an Insectoid weapon. The Settites were not aware of this until after long space travel they returned in order to check on their progress and discovered what had happened, it was through that even the war for our planet and us began.

Through the ages, both of our alien overlords have been controlling humanity to its own gain. Early in our evolution they revealed themselves as gods and god-like entities to rule over us. As their training slowly took us over they knew they were able to hide and put away their whips and watch us evolve into the biological machines they wanted. As we formed societies, they wanted to keep control so that is how groups formed. Illuminati, Knights Templar, Triad, Yakuza, MedJay, Free Masons, Rosicrucians and many similar groups, they are all entities of our overlords meant to control us. Primarily the Illuminati is the order by the Settite Empire , infecting governments, social ladders, everything to keep us in check with their secret motives in mind. The depths of the alien overlord war is deep, as the Insectoid Collective are what remains of the Knights Templar trying to instill their New World Order, trying to break down the walls of governments, instilling unrest and deposition in every turn, turning the world to chaos as both the Settites and the Insectoids use us and control us as pawns in their war for us and our planet, our resources.

How does this involve bitcoin? Bitcoin is created by an anti-government cell posing as a software development team from within the US government that are covert Insectoids and Insectoid Drones trying to overthrow the control of the government and foster its own control through the guise of believed liberation and freedom. The Insectoids knew that the digital currency would foster the minds of youth, anarchists, libertarians and criminals that would try to use bitcoin for their own gain and against governments and banks that are ultimately controlled by the Settite Empire.

Bitcoin is just another attempt by the Insectoids to overthrow the government controlling Settites in their war. They are using us, humans as their pawns and their drones and we can’t let it continue. Stop taking part, don’t use Bitcoin, don’t use banks, don’t trust anyone.

We as a people, all of can’t let the Alien Invaders control us anymore, we can’t be drones, we have been given our own minds and free will, now we must use it. No more drones!

Edward Snowden is actually an Insectoid Drone, that has been implanted in the US Government to create dissent among society. Its a ploy to disrupt structure. Like all the Aliens, they must be shunned and kicked off our planet.

Every little thing that happens is by their design, to use us, to control us all, Settites controlling us with structure, and the Insectoids controlling us with anarchism and chaos, trying to rebuild what was already built. We can't let this go on any longer! Expose the Settite leaders, expose the Insectoid disruptors, free our planet, free us from the Alien Controllers. Your Illuminati theories are a start but they miss by miles, I know the truth. I shall reveal to you how.

Both the Settites and the Insectoids use special emitters to focus brains and send suggestions and orders to control minds. Both races have hive minds, networks. And through my psychic mind, I can travel the link when they try to focus my mind, and I have been able to travel the link and see the central network of both Hive minds, I have seen all that they see, as if I was one of them. They intend to control us and use our planet and people for their own gain. Once we are exhausted they will leave us behind, they help create us, mold us and will cast us out. Lets not let that happen, rise against the Aliens. Fight their mental control, when your mind feels hot, seek the heat, find the beam, invade the hive minds and see all for truth. Once we all know, they will be exposed and will be forced to flee or fight, and if its fight, we as humanity must be ready. We need to use what we learn and create our own hive mind, so we can think as one, as one earth, and liberate us all.

Say no to Aliens, say yes to Earth!

P.S. It's little known fact that Beliebers are the newest group to attempt to control humanity, the Insectoids have beginning at a young age to warp and control humanity, Rise against the Aliens!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:27:27 PM

I'm gonna say that this is... "interesting".

I don't see how this is Political or Society based though. Or about Bitcoin.
chowderman (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:41:36 PM

For you sir the TLDR; version

How does this involve bitcoin? Bitcoin is created by an anti-government cell posing as a software development team from within the US government that are covert Insectoids and Insectoid Drones trying to overthrow the control of the government and foster its own control through the guise of believed liberation and freedom. The Insectoids knew that the digital currency would foster the minds of youth, anarchists, libertarians and criminals that would try to use bitcoin for their own gain and against governments and banks that are ultimately controlled by the Settite Empire.

Bitcoin is just another attempt by the Insectoids to overthrow the government controlling Settites in their war. They are using us, humans as their pawns and their drones and we can’t let it continue. Stop taking part, don’t use Bitcoin, don’t use banks, don’t trust anyone.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:46:42 PM

And how do you suggest that we can be free of all this? Cheesy

This forum needs a conspiracy sub-section.
Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:48:15 PM

For you sir the TLDR; version

Ah. Sorry about that, I read it but I missed that part. I was half-skimming it.

Again, this is "interesting".

Nah, it'd probably become filled with trolls.
mediogreFIN

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:52:14 PM

Or fanfiction?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:56:41 PM

Wow, gime a hit off that bong bro. there must be some kiff herb in there!  Grin

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:59:24 PM

Wow, gime a hit off that bong bro. there must be some kiff herb in there!  Grin

That might have been mixed with DMT, be careful with that Tongue
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:11:08 PM

Haha yes we could use a conspiracy section.
I read alot of interesting topics on this forum about this subject.

Well about the Aliens that was a interesting read, especially about the hive mind.
That would be cool all humans, that  can think togheter in one mind.
I never tought of that, it would be hard to achieve I think maybe the 3d printer can help someday with that.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:24:16 PM

Wow, gime a hit off that bong bro. there must be some kiff herb in there!  Grin

That might have been mixed with DMT, be careful with that Tongue

Lol, yes. Weed, DMT, Salvia, and some sort of fish tranquilizer. Good times.

P.S. It's good fan fiction OP. i would see the movie. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
chowderman (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:01:13 PM

This isn't fan fiction, its real. I  know this because of my own psychic ability to sense and tap into the Hive Mind, it has allowed me to see everything that they have all thought, Even Emperor Sett himself, although he is just a consciousness within the Hive Mind, his body has long died millennia ago, but he resides within the Hive. The reason you see people wearing tinfoil hats is because of people like me, people that can read the Hive Mind, the Settites do not want their secrets getting out, so they hide from us, Readers, they call us, they don't want us being talkers, like I am doing now in this thread.
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:52:37 PM

For something about reality, there is a damn annoying detail called quoting evidence.

Yes, I know, we are a damn and ungrateful bunch of skeptics that won't appreciate your effort clarifying the truth to us.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 08:40:00 PM

This isn't fan fiction, its real. I  know this because of my own psychic ability to sense and tap into the Hive Mind, it has allowed me to see everything that they have all thought, Even Emperor Sett himself, although he is just a consciousness within the Hive Mind, his body has long died millennia ago, but he resides within the Hive. The reason you see people wearing tinfoil hats is because of people like me, people that can read the Hive Mind, the Settites do not want their secrets getting out, so they hide from us, Readers, they call us, they don't want us being talkers, like I am doing now in this thread.

I have the ability to not only tap into the Hive Mind but also tap into the Readers which allows me to see everything that they have thought as well, they call us Knowers. I am seeing that you are making up a lot of false facts trying to pass yourself off as someone you are not because you think that people cannot disprove your thoughts. But you are wrong. I have seen it.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
chowderman (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:10:15 PM

I have the ability to not only tap into the Hive Mind but also tap into the Readers which allows me to see everything that they have thought as well, they call us Knowers. I am seeing that you are making up a lot of false facts trying to pass yourself off as someone you are not because you think that people cannot disprove your thoughts. But you are wrong. I have seen it.

It has been proven among other Readers that Knowers are in fact fellow Readers that are Insectoid Drones, and they attempt to call out others to further the Insectoids in their plot to stir chaos in the Settite order of things, which is only another part of their war. And they are using you to do it. How did the Insectoids begin to control you? Break free and fight them, and the Settites and lets free our world of the Alien Crusaders!!
Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:25:34 PM

It has been proven among other Readers that Knowers are in fact fellow Readers that are Insectoid Drones, and they attempt to call out others to further the Insectoids in their plot to stir chaos in the Settite order of things, which is only another part of their war. And they are using you to do it. How did the Insectoids begin to control you? Break free and fight them, and the Settites and lets free our world of the Alien Crusaders!!
Names.

And you're really pushing this aren't you?
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:06:25 PM

That old song and dance has been tried for centuries, we Knowers often laugh about such excuses by people that think they are Readers at our summer retreat in the Galapagos. We tell the stories to the animals and plants and we just laugh and laugh without making a sound.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:40:09 PM

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:49:53 PM

This isn't fan fiction, its real. I  know this because of my own psychic ability to sense and tap into the Hive Mind, it has allowed me to see everything that they have all thought, Even Emperor Sett himself, although he is just a consciousness within the Hive Mind, his body has long died millennia ago, but he resides within the Hive. The reason you see people wearing tinfoil hats is because of people like me, people that can read the Hive Mind, the Settites do not want their secrets getting out, so they hide from us, Readers, they call us, they don't want us being talkers, like I am doing now in this thread.

I'll give you I have heard of less believable things and TBH I've come to learn to never doubt anything.  Don't expect me to believe it either.. I'm in I D G A F mode...

HEY we are the first thing you get if you google: Settite Empire
Slab Squathrust

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:25:45 PM

So wait, let me get this straight.  By using bitcoins, I'm actually helping overthrow some alien overlord at the behest of a different alien overlord?  If that is the case, what the hell is the point?  In such a situation wouldn't it be prudent for humanity to just commit mass suicide and screw both aliens over? Further, the fact that they are so advanced that they could engineer us from the apes, would suggest that no matter what we do, we could not overthrow them.  After all, they could just engineer those traits out of humanity.  Why would they use some primitive lab rat as their proxy war?

To all alien overlords out there, I align myself with the insectoids, because bitcoin is a cool idea.  Thanks, and have a good day.   
taipo

Activity: 238

Kia ora!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 09:07:20 PM

So I'm thinking InsectoidCoin, SettitesCoin and XenuCoin in a 3 way showdown...

Support the two platforms essential to protecting the identities of whistleblowers. Both accept bitcoin donations.
https://globaleaks.org - GlobalLeaks ( btc: see http://goo.gl/D5wM0L )
http://goo.gl/sZg2RN  - SecureDrop: whistleblower submission system
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: