Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Truckcoin - TRK - X11 - 200% PoS Interest!  (Read 48792 times)
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:19:10 PM

Something is really wrong here.
I can't even connect to any of the mining stratums 777 or hashdot from Singapore despite the 180ms connect speed via ping.
not to say I am getting 500error when I try solo

its 100% PoS you can't PoW mine it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:57:26 PM

Anyone that knows where to look to read the code is there a max coin? It looks like we have minted 1 million coins since POS started.

There really isn't a max coin in these types of coin. It is really a miscode.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:17:37 PM

Anyone that knows where to look to read the code is there a max coin? It looks like we have minted 1 million coins since POS started.

Some of them have a hard coded max coin. Like SYNC has a 10,000 coin max. So I would assume you will be staking just for tx fees. I might be wrong on what you are staking for. I also might be wrong others have said there can be a max coin if coded in.
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:30:21 PM

Some of them have a hard coded max coin. Like SYNC has a 10,000 coin max. So I would assume you will be staking just for tx fees. I might be wrong on what you are staking for. I also might be wrong others have said there can be a max coin if coded in.

Yeah they probably don't have a limit if the coin stems from peercoin. It is actually a transaction limit. I don't know if you read code, but TRK's is fairly simple.

Code:
static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 60000000 * COIN;
inline bool MoneyRange(int64 nValue) { return (nValue >= 0 && nValue <= MAX_MONEY); }
int64 GetValueOut() const
    {
        int64 nValueOut = 0;
        BOOST_FOREACH(const CTxOut& txout, vout)
        {
            nValueOut += txout.nValue;
            if (!MoneyRange(txout.nValue) || !MoneyRange(nValueOut))
                throw std::runtime_error("CTransaction::GetValueOut() : value out of range");
        }
        return nValueOut;
    }

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:32:55 PM

Dev can you update the OP. Maybe change the coins mined to current. It was June 7 for last update while still in POW phase.

and can u remove this
 Mined - 1,634,000
Total Mined to date - 1,754,000 - updated 03:39 BST June 7th

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:43:26 PM

I wonder if we put together a bounty for the dev if that will light a fire under his/her butt to help this coin out. Something like if you can get this coin to 5k sat by the end of July I will donate 1 BTC to him. What are you guys thoughts? I figure some kind of goal with monetary reward will make it more likely that they will be active and come out with new things or promote their coin.

Id donate the equivalent of 1 BTC to him/her in truckcoin at 5k sat Smiley
We will need some "new" features and more promotion.
Id like to hear from the dev what the possiblitys for potential new features are and what he/she wants the community to do to help promote the coin.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:59:28 PM

I wonder if we put together a bounty for the dev if that will light a fire under his/her butt to help this coin out. Something like if you can get this coin to 5k sat by the end of July I will donate 1 BTC to him. What are you guys thoughts? I figure some kind of goal with monetary reward will make it more likely that they will be active and come out with new things or promote their coin.

Id like to hear from the dev what the possiblitys for potential new features are and what he/she wants the community to do to help promote the coin.

There we go. We have 2 BTC that will be given to the dev if they can get this coin to hold above 5k sat. I also would like a time limit on this. MY opinion is they have until September 1st. That gives them 2 months to come up with a solid plan and implement it. Any one else interested in joining us just post here. And I will keep a running total. Now if the dev doesnt show up or do a darn thing and it just gets to 5k we will not pay him. Just so there are no loopholes. As long as he is active and working to improve the coin and community and we reach the 5k sat I will pay him.   
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:14:18 PM

dev has been useless at best.
i don't have good feelings about the future of trucks in virtual world.

tom14cat14

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:18:01 PM

Well maybe this will light a fire under his butt. We will see.
gullu

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:21:08 PM

Well maybe this will light a fire under his butt. We will see.
lol
hope so.
i've dumped some but still holding 60k.

gullu

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 11:26:02 PM

i am wondering if the whale(MyFarm) ever got his order filled?

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:14:01 AM

There we go. We have 2 BTC that will be given to the dev if they can get this coin to hold above 5k sat. I also would like a time limit on this. MY opinion is they have until September 1st. That gives them 2 months to come up with a solid plan and implement it. Any one else interested in joining us just post here. And I will keep a running total. Now if the dev doesnt show up or do a darn thing and it just gets to 5k we will not pay him. Just so there are no loopholes. As long as he is active and working to improve the coin and community and we reach the 5k sat I will pay him.   

yes me 2 and im sure more people will make a donation if serious progress is made.
If the dev doesnt want to do anything Please let us know so we can get a replacement.

foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:06:38 AM

yes me 2 and im sure more people will make a donation if serious progress is made.
If the dev doesnt want to do anything Please let us know so we can get a replacement.

better hurry before bittrex delists it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
SummerMiner

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:13:02 AM

we need more echanges and a good sat Roll Eyes

GameleagueCoin.GLSu18XgTNrn661BCfNRzmZKqfPXMHAk96
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:21:08 PM

better hurry before bittrex delists it.

many coins with les volume still on bittrex universe coin and some others.
but some action would be sweet , something to retweet  and/or some plans for the future can u give us something dev ?

tom14cat14

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:59:50 PM

At this point I dont think we need more exchanges We just need promotions or something to get the word out about this coin.
Bumberchute

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:14:40 PM

At this point I dont think we need more exchanges We just need promotions or something to get the word out about this coin.

+1 More exchanges will come when we do well on the current exchanges. There's a bit more activity on Bittrex in the past two days, so this is good, but we need to spread the word about TRK so more people can see the benefits to this great 200% POS coin.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:48:21 PM

+1 More exchanges will come when we do well on the current exchanges. There's a bit more activity on Bittrex in the past two days, so this is good, but we need to spread the word about TRK so more people can see the benefits to this great 200% POS coin.

more exchanges will do nothing... if investors are lazy and don't wanna help promote coin nothing will happen... that is crypto community that helps win the ones that don't lose period

truckcoin (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:33:41 PM

It would be great to get another dev to help out. I have a lot on my plate right now. Also, we should probably get a dedicated PR person who can manage twitter etc.  Anybody interested in either of these positions?
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:06:28 AM

Hello TRK community. As a gift to you and as an economic experiment I am forking this coin!  Please note that this will not in anyway affect this coin, it will continue to live on as is.

You will however be given a copy of any of the coins you hold in the new forked coin, HYP.  Check out the announcement here, your sister coin Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678849.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: