Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Underground group (criminals) at bitcointalk.org  (Read 1192 times)
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:22:08 PM

Was dank always like this or is it just an act? Cant imagine people would loan him money if he was always this way,.

He used to be able to put together posts filled with interesting tibits, and handle himself quite well.

Then he had a quick descent into drugs and injections, and his reality crumbled.  All happened between November of last year and April of this year.

Now he doesn't know his mind is gone.  He views himself as a god and everyone else as delusional.

This is why I said like a vod.  Vod knows I have never injected any drugs into myself, yet he continues to spam his defamation posts.

So yes, like a vod.

It's possible to inject responsibly and safely. Some people with diabetes inject insulin all the time.

And yet, I have a feeling most of us are pretty confident that he was not talking about injecting insulin. But hey, there's always that possibility, too.

Yeah, I know, but I just wanted to make a point about responsible and safe injections. Personally I've never injected any drugs but there are lots of people who inject steroids or other drugs safely. Ketamine is another one that I've read about people injecting. They can buy pharmaceutical brand ketamine and inject that. As long as they know what they are doing and they are using clean needles I wouldn't think any less of a person just because that was their chosen way to administer a drug.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:24:42 PM

Was dank always like this or is it just an act? Cant imagine people would loan him money if he was always this way,.

Dank has always been a character but a lot of people loaned him money because he had stated that his parents are upper-middle class. So people assumed that if there were problems and push came to shove Dank would get the money to pay the people back from his parents.

But when dank threatened to kill his mother just once, to free her of her demons, he was forcibally removed from his house by police.  I don't he will be welcomed back at any time.  His gravy boat has sunk and now he has to pay his own way.

Oh, I didn't know that happened. That's unfortunate.

Dank, I hope you seriously consider taking your prescribed medication. The doctors know what they are doing and it helps.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:26:38 PM

He used to be able to put together posts filled with interesting tibits, and handle himself quite well.

Then he had a quick descent into drugs and injections, and his reality crumbled.  All happened between November of last year and April of this year.

Now he doesn't know his mind is gone.  He views himself as a god and everyone else as delusional.

This is why I said like a vod.  Vod knows I have never injected any drugs into myself, yet he continues to spam his defamation posts.

So yes, like a vod.

It's possible to inject responsibly and safely. Some people with diabetes inject insulin all the time.

Tell that to vod.

Dank has always been a character but a lot of people loaned him money because he had stated that his parents are upper-middle class. So people assumed that if there were problems and push came to shove Dank would get the money to pay the people back from his parents.

But when dank threatened to kill his mother just once, to free her of her demons, he was forcibally removed from his house by police.  I don't he will be welcomed back at any time.  His gravy boat has sunk and now he has to pay his own way.

I didn't threaten to kill my mom.  I wanted an exorcism performed on her.  I really just want her to believe and trust me rather than worry so much.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 06:38:20 PM

Now your own mother is like a vod as well.  Being like a vod means considering dank a idiot fool and having zero respect for him.

I'd dare to say most of the forum members are like a vod too.  The funniest part is you can't even detect people have no respect for you.  You post here like you are an ordinary member that hasn't stolen from people and lost his mind to drugs.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:47:47 PM

Grabbing popcorn.
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:26:35 AM

Clearly, the op is no newbie, he just created another account. Maybe fearing negative reactions on his trust ratings.

But if the account is new and there are evidences, name the people. Do you care for negative trust on that newbie account?

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:34:37 AM

Like a vod?
+to infinity and beyond
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:23:13 PM

Yeah I'm pretty sure such gang exists but only in your mind.Its completely stupid theory.Scammers are everywhere they don't need any group.
masterdax (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:16:49 PM

Its sad that some of you make jokes of my "theory" but unfortunately its true and maybe some of you did not notice such things that happen around here, some of you are maybe part of that, some of you are maybe too xxxxxxxxx to see that Wink

I do not name users who does this trust abusing bussiness as I dont want to get negative trust from them Wink Then I wont be only "newbie noob" but also "newbie with negative trust" and I can close my account then
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 04:18:30 PM

Grabbing popcorn.

It's times like this I really wish I had popcorn Sad must buy some next time for a snack Cheesy
masterdax (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:25:26 PM

Grabbing popcorn.

It's times like this I really wish I had popcorn Sad must by some next time for a snack Cheesy

Your ignorance will lead this topic to forgotten and abandoned status at the end of the topic lists and noone will read it. Trust abusing group will abuse trust system again and again and and users will be scammed again and coins will be stolen..... but hm ... wait ..

allow me to ask myself: What trust abusing group want ?

1, scam people AND
2, Discredit any possible topics and users who want to reveal their group or thier scam activity
("It's times like this I really wish I had popcorn Sad must by some next time for a snack Cheesy")

Wink

but you are right .. as I am alone here in this battle, unfortuately group is too large and have lot of paid members here and I cant win this battle without support.

Current support is 0

so I leave this thread to be forgotten in dust...

Bye-bye justice

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: