Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning, Sell your bitcoins ASAP before we break the $5.00 wall  (Read 19719 times)
byronbb
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

HODL OR DIE

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:31:39 AM

Keep being wrong bears.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:37:49 AM

Thread necormancy sometimes it makes the bears rage  Grin

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
HappyBitCoinUser

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 08:36:02 AM

I'll be buying at 1 cent, just like last time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1X6qQt9ONg
jeannie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 08:36:58 AM

Don't sell, I don't think it will fall, prices are climbing up again

ashaw596

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:39:10 AM

Reading posts from a year ago is funny.
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:32:04 AM

Hi everyone. I'm BitcoinAshley from the future. The forum can't display future post dates, but a bitcoin-crowdfunded time machine was built and I am returning to this thread from June 11, 2014 to tell you the following has happened:

-BTC is $123,748 (Sorry, Rpietila)
-Bernanke and Krugman both admitted they were wrong on national TV
-Gold is $4,378/oz (Sorry, cypherdoc)
-The USD is inflating at a rate of 37% YoY at the moment, increasing every month. The EUR and JPY are already in shambles
-I am really, really rich
-So are all of you. Well, most of you. A few of you took long-term short positions, and still will, even after reading this (we used algorithms to determine that this post would not significantly affect the future. Turns out bears will be bears.)
-Your grandma can now use bitcoins to buy petrol and cigarettes at the ghandi mart. Congrats!
-Litecoins are accepted at Wal-Mart
-Satoshi Nakamoto's true identity has been discovered. But I'll make you wait for that one... 

Ok, trade accordingly!  Grin Grin Grin
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:03:57 AM

Hi everyone. I'm BitcoinAshley from the future. The forum can't display future post dates, but a bitcoin-crowdfunded time machine was built and I am returning to this thread from June 11, 2014 to tell you the following has happened:

-The USD is inflating at a rate of 37% YoY at the moment, increasing every month. The EUR and JPY are already in shambles
-So are all of you. Well, most of you. A few of you took long-term short positions, and still will, even after reading this (we used algorithms to determine that this post would not significantly affect the future. Turns out bears will be bears.)
-Your grandma can now use bitcoins to buy petrol and cigarettes at the ghandi mart. Congrats!
-Satoshi Nakamoto's true identity has been discovered. But I'll make you wait for that one...  

Ok, trade accordingly!  Grin Grin Grin

who won the superbowl?

and did Iran change the national currency to bitcoin yet?

Jozzaboy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:07:31 AM

But but but if the USA is going through hyperinflation, what is the point of trading Bitcoins for USD? Just to say you're a millionaire? Well I could be a trillionaire with Zimbabwe dollars today Grin

BTC: 16whd9eNR8WY9nVhUUevNYMbQB2eS1jtYF
I also accept precious metals, no paper money please.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:37:47 AM

you do realize, by telling us all this you have forked the timeline and the future will now play out differently!

Ares

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:42:48 AM

you do realize, by telling us all this you have forked the timeline and the future will now play out differently!

Hello, this is forked-future Ares. Just came back to say you ruined everything, Ashley.
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:08:38 AM

Hello, this is forked-future Ares. Just came back to say you ruined everything, Ashley.

Forked future
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Z
Happened and the bitcoin's survived

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:22:12 AM

shooot the fact that so many ppl are calling for higher prices makes me feel like bailing until it drops big again Sad check the fact that there were so many bears before the rise
gambitv

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:33:31 AM

It's great reading some of these old posts. Gives us 'newbies' a sense of the drama around the history of the bitcoin.

I wonder what monumental shift made it take off.

I only came aware of it when I could no longer use my Paypal account setup in NZ because I changed countries and they wouldn't accept the new countries card being attached to my old NZ account. Rather than start a new account, I searched for alternative ways to pay for online gaming. And somehow my search led to me bitcoins. Now bitcoins is becoming the new online game for me.

The stock market today is a war zone, where algobots fight each other over pennies, millions of times a second.
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:33:40 AM

shooot the fact that so many ppl are calling for higher prices makes me feel like bailing until it drops big again Sad check the fact that there were so many bears before the rise

Makes sense to go against the flow but you need to time when to bail too Smiley
Seen the 90 drop go back to 110 so wait till the weekend lols.....

chriswilmer
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:30:15 AM

Haha, awesome Cheesy
Bitbuy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:39:08 AM

Awesome predictions, but aren't you forgetting the fact that Germany reinstated the Reichsmark as an alternative to the allmighty Bitcoin?  Wink
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:50:52 AM

Forked future
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Z
Happened and the bitcoin's survived

If I killed Brad Pit would this future be affected? too late to kill the original author.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:53:16 AM

Sure, now it is breaking $110 again.  $5 dollars?  Maybe you can get a Litecoin
bitbybit2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:23:00 PM

With 5 dollars I can purchase a unit or two of all known cryptocurrency.
ofirbeigel

Activity: 257
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 12:04:17 PM

Had to bump this one...It's just too funny... Tongue

99Bitcoins - We translate Bitcoin into plain English.

Bitrated user: ofir.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: