Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOOT IS BIG SCAM!!!  (Read 7622 times)
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:42:49 AM

Vootcoin topic closed !!!!!!!!!

stop mining vootcoin now !!!!
hashnine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:44:33 AM

Fk omg.

i lost 0.03 btc xD

Come mining Mountcoin guys  Kiss

Careful XC anonymous coin is a scam
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:45:20 AM

lol ppl are going nuts!, exchanges need to be a lot more moderate in listing coins, all they think about is making their fees.
hashnine

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:46:24 AM

lol ppl are going nuts!, exchanges need to be a lot more moderate in listing coins, all they think about is making their fees.

Yes.

Careful XC anonymous coin is a scam
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:47:18 AM

F**K...I just bought 0.2 BTC at 500 set... Cry

That was probably me.  Sorry!  I got my bag to bittrex just in time to dump.

I am gonna assume all new x11 coins are scams at this point.  There are some huge FPGA miners making a killing.

Can we all just go back to scrypt?  At least it's a level playing field.  That's the big irony of x11.  Everyone liked it because it was gonna be the new GPU mining algo because evil scrypt ASICs have come to destroy the alt coins.  Now x11 is even more centralized than scrypt! FPGA miners aren't giving up the secret sauce, but you can bet your ass once it's not profitable anymore they sure as shit will sell it to you!  Same thing gonna happen to x13........
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:47:38 AM

Well, if you want to stop the support of scamcoins, stop gathering like flies around every new currency, that is out on this forum. 99,9% are not going to last few months.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:47:51 AM

Or maybe the scammer gave 1 BTC or so.... would you not take 1BTC, just a example, not saying that this happened or so.
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:48:10 AM

That's why you can't trust self-moderated ANN threads.
dminer69

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:48:15 AM

Yes.
pretty much they want to make money listing hotcoins when you ask them to list a secure small growing coin, no get on the voting list.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:48:53 AM

Well, if you want to stop the support of scamcoins, stop gathering like flies around every new currency, that is out on this forum. 99,9% are not going to last few months.

They are allowed to flies Greekcoin Cheesy, would be a nice fight Roman against Greek Cheesy
sol33t

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:50:14 AM

I think the community and exchanges need to come up with something.
There are people losing real money, not funny.

Bitcointalk should enforce some rules for new altcoin threads.
What do you think?

Nothing prevents scamcoin devs to repeat those actions again.
AltCoinSpeculation

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:53:30 AM

Its the wild west what do you expect,

It ridiculous everyone bringing out a  POW + POS + Anonymous coin .....  all the rage, whats the next trend to hit that's the question,

It also shows you why Darkcoin is good, a committed developer open and honest, original, at least you can have some faith in that,
these new coins you just never know...
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:53:40 AM

What do you think?

Look, i have CLEARLY stated in that thread. Why not wait those 8 days, this is pure scam, but if people don't want to read, or listen, and think that they are smart....
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:55:44 AM

Its the wild west what do you expect,

It ridiculous everyone bringing out a  POW + POS + Anonymous coin .....  all the rage, whats the next trend to hit that's the question,

It also shows you why Darkcoin is good, a committed developer open and honest, original, at least you can have some faith in that,
these new coins you just never know...

Right, but before Darkcoin you had Blackcoin and people said, with these new coins you just never know.... that is what they said about Darkcoin too, there will always be a few good coins, not everything is scam.

But problem is when bitcointalk create special rules then they ANN their coin on another site, and some problem start over again. People just need to do some more resource.
grotoc

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:56:41 AM

For info : http://www.zpool.co hasn't steal anyone. But due the very high difficulty, only one block has been found in 12h of mining.

If you have any problem with our pool, you can contact us on our chat, or on contact form or by email !
sol33t

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:56:55 AM

What do you think?

Look, i have CLEARLY stated in that thread. Why not wait those 8 days, this is pure scam, but if people don't want to read, or listen, and think that they are smart....

Yes but the problem is, bitcointalk has a section for new altcoin announcements. This is clearly exploitet by scammers. Some coins are legit but some are, as you said, easily umasked as pump&dump scamcoins. At this point the moderators should do something about this issue. Some rules to enforce transparency.

every day new scams: purecoin, litecoinx, vootcoin etc...
asboxi

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:59:58 AM

+10000*1000

bitcoin XT believer
dminer69

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:02:04 AM

the main reason ppl are getting scam out of their btc here is the exchanges, hot listing coins like that, well in this case bittrex
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:03:56 AM

Ok,lets go to the next one.... At least i will know what i will mine and be part of the IPO.

GREEK COIN

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

or maybe sletcoin, but that one went quiet Cheesy

Yes, let's trust Greek coin, cause the economy of greece is so wonderful at the moment.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:06:58 AM

Ok,lets go to the next one.... At least i will know what i will mine and be part of the IPO.

GREEK COIN

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

or maybe sletcoin, but that one went quiet Cheesy

Yes, let's trust Greek coin, cause the economy of greece is so wonderful at the moment.

Indeed, it sucks like VOOT Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: