Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 03:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOOT IS BIG SCAM!!!  (Read 7626 times)
cryptoyeah

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:12:08 PM

Fact - 99.99% of all these stories of dev scamming / running away are inside jobs orchestrated by a single person.

trust, pure marketing manipulation... and human behind this profit from every step... only total sheep can now buy some voots...
watcoin

Activity: 70

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 10:25:20 PM

Scam? Not a scam! Scam! Not a scam?   Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639057.new#new

Look when this guy is continuing then we have one DEV that stole 10BTC, but maybe this dev can move it higher, so i bought a few coins Cheesy
Fact - 99.99% of all these stories of dev scamming / running away are inside jobs orchestrated by a single person.

You are stating it as fact. Facts require proof. Show us the proof.

telematico

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:26:37 PM

Angry
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:39:36 PM

Well, if you want to stop the support of scamcoins, stop gathering like flies around every new currency, that is out on this forum. 99,9% are not going to last few months.

It is always mind boggling to me when folks come to established coin threads (whether it be blackcoin darkcoin what have you) and spam us by saying "check out this coin, blackcoin is already too high but the ROI on <scamcoin> has 3000% potential!"

I understand the space is there because it's trading at like 300 sats - but it'll either be a scam like this or AsiaCoin or have trojans like dafuq or be a p&d (like bost/bank/yc/emc/fair/flutter/naut etc) that will leave a majority burned when they get dumped on and left holding bags.

I'm not saying more established coins means guaranteed profit and are open to whale manipulation, but having a solid dev, an enthusiastic community, lots of financial support and other things already built into the foundation of the coin definitely help. Plus the flip side to whales is investors with lots at stake that have the means to support it and aid in its success, which is easier to do than lots of people holding tiny amounts. I feel so much safer with long term investments (that have a higher probability for consistent growth) with a coin like black or even dark than the flavor of the day new alt that will chew you up and spit you out and leave you scratching your head.

At the very least invest smarter by doing your research, and always be on your toes.  
watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 10:46:28 PM

A trusted developer has taken over the lead on this coin so it is not a scam. Coin is back and is strong. I have no vested interest in this coin but the community has taken over and all looks good for this coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639057.0

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:47:53 PM

A trusted developer has taken over the lead on this coin so it is not a scam. Coin is back and is strong. I have no vested interest in this coin but the community has taken over and all looks good for this coin.

why bother to save a scam coin? if the dev is decent, just do a clean coin by himself! I'd not be interested.

Smiley
watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 10:51:56 PM

why bother to save a scam coin? if the dev is decent, just do a clean coin by himself! I'd not be interested.

Because it is not a scam coin. Read the f'ing thread. You are jumping to conclusions. The original lead did run off with a premine and dumped it. The other devs coughed up 10 BTC to make up for the premine dump and turned it over to the community so a new lead could take over.

Coin price has rebounded.

Yes part of the team did scam but the rest of the team paid his theft back to the community.

Read man. Read. Coin is 100% legit.

cryptomines

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:22:29 PM

DON"T MINE COINS THAT HAVE PREMINE

Why? You are painting us all with the same brush. Just because VOOT appears to be a scam doesn't mean that all are. A premine is an acceptable practice. A dev could take a coin that was not premined and hammer down in the early days of mining with his farm, grab a few million and then flood the market. Over time the quality and reputation of the team will emerge, premined or not. For the record we have done a 1% premine of our new coin and approximately 91% of that premine will be given away. Premines are an excellent marketing tool.

Looking for ways to steal your premine there WAT? Taking notes I'm sure. I noticed your shitcoin has 9 hours between difficulty adjustments. So premine and instamine, really great shitcoin you plan to release.
cryptomines

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:26:38 PM

Yes part of the team did scam but the rest of the team paid his theft back to the community.

Read man. Read. Coin is 100% legit.

According to who? Vootcoin_dev??? There is nothing legit about Vootcoin
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:29:27 PM

voot paid mscollec 10 btc to continue developing, can nobody fkn read?
watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 11:30:20 PM

DON"T MINE COINS THAT HAVE PREMINE

Why? You are painting us all with the same brush. Just because VOOT appears to be a scam doesn't mean that all are. A premine is an acceptable practice. A dev could take a coin that was not premined and hammer down in the early days of mining with his farm, grab a few million and then flood the market. Over time the quality and reputation of the team will emerge, premined or not. For the record we have done a 1% premine of our new coin and approximately 91% of that premine will be given away. Premines are an excellent marketing tool.

Looking for ways to steal your premine there WAT? Taking notes I'm sure. I noticed your shitcoin has 9 hours between difficulty adjustments. So premine and instamine, really great shitcoin you plan to release.

Now you are stalking me. You are a disgusting piece of shit and a sad excuse of a human. I can't wait to prove you and anyone else who thinks like you wrong. I do not know how fucktards like you can live in their skin. People who gloat and get off on trolling and hoping to watch others fail are really really bad people.

Accept reality chucklefuck. You are a two bit Internet Troll who gets off on it. Sad really.

watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 11:33:09 PM

No

They are too busy trolling. You see any coin that they do not have a lot of is automatically a shitcoin or scamcoin because they do not like the competiton. Also people who bark like that day in and day out would scam you in a minute. Look at this fuckopatamus that is stalking me on every thread...he has the mentality of a scammer through and through. Read between the lines of what this piece of shit says and you will a little puke scam whore.

cryptomines

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:37:59 PM

No

They are too busy trolling. You see any coin that they do not have a lot of is automatically a shitcoin or scamcoin because they do not like the competiton. Also people who bark like that day in and day out would scam you in a minute. Look at this fuckopatamus that is stalking me on every thread...he has the mentality of a scammer through and through. Read between the lines of what this piece of shit says and you will a little puke scam whore.

No need to read between the lines, watcoin is a shitcoin, 9 hour difficulty adjustments, and a premine. Miners aren't as stupid as you seem to think. And look at you all up in arms defending scamcoins. Keep talking, you are making a total fool of yourself.
watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 11:42:16 PM

No

No need to read between the lines, watcoin is a shitcoin, 9 hour difficulty adjustments, and a premine. Miners aren't as stupid as you seem to think. And look at you all up in arms defending scamcoins. Keep talking, you are making a total fool of yourself.

Enjoy the future asshole. It is about to get complicated for you.

cryptomines

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:44:20 PM

Sure thing pal. Good luck with your shitcoin
watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 11:48:38 PM

Sure thing pal. Good luck with your shitcoin

Just reading through your past comments and it was not too hard to pick you out for the little troll that you are. You are one hypocritical little fucktard.

But hey...thanks for wishing me good luck.

PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:51:29 PM

the 10 btc should go to those that got dumped on
watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 11:55:45 PM

the 10 btc should go to those that got dumped on

That was the amount set aside to develop the anonymity. It has been paid back so the development can proceed. Price has rebounded. Yeah some people got a turd in their pocket but the quick rebound of the coin has been amazing. It could have been a complete collapse but some good people paid a lot of money out of pocket.

Be thankful for that.

mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:21:57 AM

Please answer me.  How many coins were pre-mined, how many were dumped, at what price?

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:25:03 AM

Please answer me.  How many coins were pre-mined, how many were dumped, at what price?

2% of 100,800,000 = 2,016,000 me thinks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: