Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Klyemax Studios Shareholders thread  (Read 6952 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:45:26 PM

Full gox of Kyle 1 BTC

Actually, if you catch him in the right mood uvwvj Kyle might dox himself for that!
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:56:08 PM

Not forgotten or ran from this matter.
Been looking for employment but having very little luck.
If anyone has any leads on potential jobs that do not require me servicing truckers with my mouth please post them.
Skill set includes writing, web design, graphics design, advertising and plenty more.
Please pm or post below if you know where to find decent BTC work or need a hand.

Are you really selling a kidney for 25 BTC? I believe there actually might be people who'd be willing to pay that much. I'd advise against any donation of your organs for money, though. Bad idea. But a bold thing to do for your shareholders!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:20:53 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=743725.msg8410535#msg8410535

Kyle, nice job getting 0.12BTC to start repayments, or do you not really intend to payback your investors. Checked your post thread, seems you still just go through all the dice sites, how are you affording to play on these sites?

MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 12:19:16 PM

Kyle, nice job getting 0.12BTC to start repayments, or do you not really intend to payback your investors. Checked your post thread, seems you still just go through all the dice sites, how are you affording to play on these sites?

I received .05 or so from that signature campaign. As it sits right now I am scrambling to make rent before the end of the month.. :/
Full intentions of paying everyone back as I can afford to. Please, if you hear of any jobs online point me in that direction.

A buddy of mine wants to start filming some videos. If I can get him on board and get a web show started to help with the payback of investors I will certainly do so.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:45:32 PM

I received .05 or so from that signature campaign. As it sits right now I am scrambling to make rent before the end of the month.. :/
Full intentions of paying everyone back as I can afford to. Please, if you hear of any jobs online point me in that direction.

A buddy of mine wants to start filming some videos. If I can get him on board and get a web show started to help with the payback of investors I will certainly do so.

Freelancer.com... odesk.com... So many options.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

I'm not involved here, but any reason you can't actually just go out and get a real, normal job?
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:59:58 PM

I remember a time when this dude was homeless. Thats why I like bitcoin , a homeless person getting a 25BTC ipo Cheesy
BitHub

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:32:16 AM

I would like to take you up on your 25btc kidney offer. Since you have a bad history and rep, would you mind taking your kidney out first and putting it into escrow. Once you have done this i will send the 25btc.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:05:33 AM

I'm not involved here, but any reason you can't actually just go out and get a real, normal job?

Because he spends all day on gambling sites
stompysteve

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:47:38 PM

full time job at 15 an hour = 1.2 BTC week
take some out some for your rent and you could pay it back in 25 weeks
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:19:40 PM

I actually considered this venture right before Kyle blew it. Just couldn't line up something so sleazy with a trustworthy investment. Thank goodness I didn't invest.

Fuckin millenials... The entitled generation. Get a fuckin job.
LtPaxIV

Activity: 400

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:16:49 PM

nope he cant because (now his words) im an artist
ABitInterested

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:11:40 PM

Did Klye actually raise 25 BTC or was it something smaller?

Asking for reasons...
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:46:40 PM

Did Klye actually raise 25 BTC or was it something smaller?

Asking for reasons...

Yes unfortunately, 20BTC of it came through a single investor
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:01:52 PM

Who in their right mind gave klye with hopes of getting his money back ? Cheesy
bigasic

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:47:38 PM

North Dakota has a shit load of well paying jobs, the winters suck, but the pay is VERY good. My son-in-law just starting working as a conductor for a train company and his starting salary is 86k a year, by year 3 he will be making 120k. all you need is a high school diploma. When he retires, they average the last 3 years of your salary and you get 100 percent of the average and your spouse gets 50 percent.

Macdonalds pays around 15 dollars an hour. They also just found a huge oil vein there as well. When i flew back I sat to this 20 something kid and he works for the oil rigs, he said the work/hours are hell,  but hes making bank.. last year he made more than 250k.. Get on a bus to ND, I guarantee you will be working within 3 days... My wife was offered a job when we were visiting, thats how desperate they are..

The bad thing is that renting is expensive... the cost of living is kind of high in one town, but most people do their shopping in Fargo or another close town, so it really doesn't cost too much more than anywhere else.

So, stop boo hooing and get a job, you have asked people here if you here of a job to let you know. Well, I just let you know where you can get a job quickly... no more excuses..
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:53:50 PM

^^^ It sounds like those jobs actually require you to work though.. and not just sit around...  I'm going to imagine that will be a problem.
Kyle sounds like the type who would turn down a $120k job because waking up before 12pm would go against his artistic integrity...

I just find it humerus he acts like nothing happened.. Its all cool!! I guess if you can, why not.

ABitInterested

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:28:18 AM

I'm offering reimbursement relief (over time). As a disclaimer I am otherwise unaffiliated with this offer.

Info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755522.0
MRKLYE (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 02:06:46 AM

Good news everyone. I have landed myself some work doing landscaping and snow removal.
Not only will I be able to start paying back investors in the upcoming months but support myself as well.
Around 30% of my paychecks will be used to buy BTC which I will distribute to investors in accordance to % of shares owned until paid back.

Thank you for your patience,

Kyle.T

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:14:30 AM

Congrads Smiley
On the right track now... Just need to keep away from the gambling....
We all have problems.. don't worry Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: