Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Novello Technologies new Mining System Project, prices as low as $0.3/GH  (Read 40562 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:22:44 PM

Did everyone get refunded?

That be my follow up.

I would guess not - a Google CSE entry for https://www.google.com/search?q=novello+technologies popped up a new result that claims to be an e-mail sent from novello, but it's unverified?  http://pastebin.ca/2807363

Thanks TRSteve.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slaine

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:25:09 PM

At-home mining began to fade away at the end of last year, there is now no point whatsoever in building small rigs for home use; difficulty dictates what we can and cannot mine - there will always be business ideas which are good-at-heart but completely clueless-in-reality.

The Novello chip specs were great and if this endeavour had been genuine, the company would have had no problem whatsoever in getting funds to T/O, and also could have brought it all to market in a very short space of time.

Sometimes it's just not meant to be, eh Olivia?

Kiss

Yeah it's been moving toward DC based rigs for a while, it's a shame as it will end up alienating a lot of the mining community, ah well all good things come to an end.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:40:44 PM

At-home mining began to fade away at the end of last year, there is now no point whatsoever in building small rigs for home use; difficulty dictates what we can and cannot mine - there will always be business ideas which are good-at-heart but completely clueless-in-reality.

The Novello chip specs were great and if this endeavour had been genuine, the company would have had no problem whatsoever in getting funds to T/O, and also could have brought it all to market in a very short space of time.

Sometimes it's just not meant to be, eh Olivia?

Kiss

Yeah it's been moving toward DC based rigs for a while, it's a shame as it will end up alienating a lot of the mining community, ah well all good things come to an end.

I don't see it as an end whatsoever, without going into specific services, there are cloud hashing outfits and other community-share mines out there that we can still be a part of and contribute to. Just because it's becoming more and more difficult to host rigs at home, shouldn't mean we should stop mining. I'm of the mind; eggs in lots of baskets makes ample chicken soup.  Grin

Perhaps if Novello swallow their pride and see the bigger picture (if they can achieve that chip spec) it could become a collaborative endeavour, rather than one which puts all the risk on the little guys n gals. I don't see any problem with doing it that way - perhaps greed was the initial motive?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:28:02 PM

Dear Olivia,

I hope that you are well, thanks for your email.

looking for someone to blame for the fact that you were unable to realise your business venture is amateur, immature and offers only a sense that you feel hard-done-to.

I came to you with a sensible, and good offer; and your prejudice against me is indeed, the only hurdle which you encountered.

Please, as you have advised me, your intent to inform the police onto me; I would be happy to discuss this with any authority you wish to concern in the matter.

without prejudice,

R

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Majixagi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:43:20 PM

Sounds like something interesting is going on behind the scenes here?

Novello didn't collect enough loot in the indiegogo campaign and are blaming people here?
Seems like the started out attempting to defend themselves and then totally fell apart when PG chimed in.
There's still 4 days left to throw your money away on indiegogo for this!
If any of you who are leaking money want a BTC address for donations I'll send you mine.

has not sold out
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 07:52:30 PM

DANGIT, they were so close!   Cry

Only from $4,194,000 away from their goal...

You guys are A-holes, I was about to get my hands on the Supernova if it weren't for you meanies... Embarrassed

$30,000USD
CHANGE PERK
SUPERNOVA - 120TH of Power!
The Ultimate perk, bet this one got your attention! Yes, 120TH of power made up of 15 NOVA-8 miners at a truly fantastic price equating to $0.25 per Gigaghash! Great buy for families looking for an opportunity to mine together! And you get FREE SHIPPING to the UK, USA, Canada or major EEC* countries! (*see our Delivery and Courier charges section)

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 10:40:27 PM

I like the bit where it suggests the USA and Canada are EEC companies.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:30:00 AM

Great move.

Let us see what happens next. My guess some sort of Spondoolies like rebirth. Anyone else?

i like the bit where bicknellski wades in with both feet, rubbing shoulders with the scum & then backflipping out of it just as grossly.....again.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:01:19 AM

Great move.

Let us see what happens next. My guess some sort of Spondoolies like rebirth. Anyone else?

i like the bit where bicknellski wades in with both feet, rubbing shoulders with the scum & then backflipping out of it just as grossly.....again.

thread rez!   i just wanted to thank long time members that are still around today. i have just finished reading this thread and wanted to commend you guys. and laugh because bicknellski is still shilling for scams in 2016, damn! and roadstress, still also supporting scams back then! thought that was crazy that being last comment here
funny it died so fast, theses guys never did come back, what a supercool LOOKING stick miner 40mm fans, whaaaaa? too deadly!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: